My fake boyfriend | VMIN

Door CrenRd

The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gen... Meer

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
The End
Extra 01: former idols
EXTRA 2: REUNION
Extra 3:Jimin's Internship
extra 4: dead set on "daughter-in-law"
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 31

259 38 6
Door CrenRd

Q/A: When and where did you go on your first date ever?

****************************************************

A gust of cold air blew by, and even Jimin could feel the tangible awkwardness.

As a pro in social interactions, Taehyung obviously wouldn't let this stand. He took this opportunity to come clean about the dinner, making it clear that he invited Yoona out for the sole purpose of thanking her on official matters.

"Department Head Yoona has quite the sense of humor, and it was only afterwards that I found out the restaurant was a famous date spot. Though at least it helped me learn of its existence," Taehyung was very humble, his attitude befitting of a newly entered freshman. "I was afraid of Senior blaming me, thus jokingly warned her that she had to report this to you, though I suppose she didn't think such a small matter was of any importance, thus forgot to mention it."

Hearing Taehyung's words, Jimin couldn't help but praise the other's high EQ.

He didn't push the blame to Yoona, made it clear that they had no relationship to speak of, and at the same time, properly preserved NamJoon's honor.

If it was anyone else, they might have inadvertently labeled Yoona as "unfaithful", making things even more awkward.

As expected, NamJoon didn't mind at all after hearing this explanation, smiling as he seemed to recall: "I think I remember now. A while back, Yoona kept pestering me to take her out for steak, but since I was busy, I didn't have the time. I think she did joke with me that another hot guy treated her instead, though I didn't know that was you... Haha, don't be so nervous, she's a very open-minded person."

Both of them were extremely eloquent people, and like this, the situation was resolved.

SeokJin stood to the side playing with his phone, and after hearing this, he glanced at Jimin before teasing NamJoon, "Why do I get the feeling that your girlfriend had an ulterior motive in approaching Taehyung?"

NamJoon paused and also looked at Jimin, and as if remembering the scene they saw when they walked in, suddenly smiled.

They exchanged a single look and knew exactly what the other was thinking.

Yet this knowing glance confused Taehyung and Jimin to no end. Yoona had an ulterior motive? And it's related to Jimin?

However, NamJoon and SeokJin didn't elaborate, and SeokJin changed the topic: "What are you guys performing?"

NamJoon answered instead: "I think it's piano."

Taehyung: "How do you know?"

SeokJin: "He's the host."

Taehyung was a bit shocked. Turns out NamJoon was the host for tonight's event.

He then asked SeokJin: "What about you?"

NamJoon: "He's singing."

Taehyung: "......"

Did this guy always answer other people's questions like this?

Learning from past experience, he directed his next question towards NamJoon: "Which song?"

As he changed, NamJoon replied, "."

Taehyung thought for a bit, then hummed, "Dadadada... I don't know what I can't forget, can't remember that year's appearance...... This song?"

With slightly widened eyes, SeokJin asked, "You know how to sing it too?"

Taehyung: "I really liked this song for a while."

SeokJin took off his headphones and played the karaoke track out loud: "Come come, sing with me."

Taehyung also pulled out his phone: "Let me look up the lyrics."

The music started, and the two of them began singing in the changing room. Taehyung's voice was actually lower, and with them alternating in verses, it actually sounded quite good, especially when it reached the bridge. The two voices mixing together made for quite a pleasing effect.

Jimin and NamJoon both leaned against their own wall, one staring fixedly at Taehyung, the other completely concentrating on SeokJin, and the entire room filled with a sentimental warmth.

If the person you liked was way too outstanding, how would you feel?

If it was before, Taehyung's excellence would only serve as a competitive motivator, but now, Jimin experienced first-hand just how charmingly attractive this excellence was.

From the physical strength he displayed during military training, to his EQ when conversing with others, to his talent in modifying music, playing piano, singing songs......

Jimin didn't know how much more there was to Taehyung, but merely the depths he had seen already captivated him so much he could barely breathe.

Taehyung's look when seriously composing, Taehyung's look when softly singing, Taehyung's look when moved to the point of tears, Taehyung's look when being considerate of others...... He loved every facet of Taehyung to the point of no return.

Taehyung suddenly turned towards at him, looking as if the softness and laughter in those eyes were all due to him, were all directed towards him.

Jimin closed his eyes on reflex and didn't dare to return that gaze.

Finally, they finished singing.

As if wishing to continue, SeokJin praised Taehyung: "You're quite good!"

Taehyung gave a humble smile. He never liked hogging the mic, nor did he have a habit of singing in front of others; he had always gone karaoke-ing alone.

SeokJin: "Why didn't they invite you to sing?"

Taehyung shrugged: "Probably because I put piano under my talent and they forgot to ask me if I knew anything else."

Jimin's heart stung. That's right, if it wasn't to accompany him, Taehyung could go onstage and perform anything......

SeokJin: "Why don't you come sing with me?"

Taehyung refused with a smile: "Senior, please don't joke around. Jimin and I practiced for 2 weeks just for today. If I went up with you, wouldn't he kill me?"

Any gloominess Jimin felt previously now completely dissipated. He followed up and joked, "No problem, if you want to sing, then go sing."

Taehyung shot Jimin a glare and complained, "Hey, don't be so heartless, I'm your partner. Who pushes their partner away like this?"

SeokJin laughed out loud: "There's no conflict here. After you sing with me, you can go play piano with Jimin. It's not like both performances are simultaneous."

Luckily, NamJoon stepped in to help: "Jin, stop making trouble for me. You think this ceremony isn't enough of a mess as it is? From what I see, Taehyung's not only good at singing, but also quite eloquent, so should I also drag him up to be my co-host?"

SeokJin shrugged and went back to humming with his earphones on.

After NamJoon finished changing, he reminded before leaving the room: "Jin, you're up 3rd, so remember to change early."

SeokJin shooed him away: "Ok ok, hurry up and go."

The 3 of them didn't laze around much longer and soon got themselves ready.

Seeing Taehyung and Jimin's black and white tuxedos that looked like matching couple outfits, SeokJin couldn't resist whistling, "So dashing, you two Piano Princes."

Guys didn't really need make-up, so after changing clothes, they were basically ready to go. However, SeokJin pulled out something else from his bag.

"What's that? Mousse?" Taehyung picked up a bottle and asked.

"Yep." SeokJin already squeezed some out and started applying while staring at the mirror, looking stylish and smart when he was done. He then picked up another bottle and sprayed on a bit of gold dust.

This gold dust was very subtle and normally not visible, but under the bright lights of the stage, it'd give one's hair a certain gleam.

SeokJin smoothed out his hair, looked in the mirror vainly, and asked, "Hot?"

Taehyung replied with a smile: "Hot."

SeokJin enthusiastically offered, "Want to put some on too?"

Moved, Taehyung also applied some. He'd never used mousse before since it seemed too pretentious for everyday use.

After he finished, SeokJin looked gave another whistle then looked at Jimin: "You should put some on too."

Jimin hastily took a step back: "No thanks!"

SeokJin raised an eyebrow at Taehyung, and Taehyung returned that with a wicked smile. The two of them stalked towards Jimin, and completely ignoring his struggles and protests, pulled him over to the make-up table.

SeokJin gave a nefarious smile: "Two Campus Idols are offering to do your hair, and you actually say no. Don't be so ungrateful!"

With a face full of righteous indignation, Jimin retorted in his heart: WTF, he, a gay guy, doesn't even use these kind of products. What the hell goes through the minds of straight guys these days!?

SeokJin clasped a handful of Jimin's hair then exclaimed, "Your hair's so soft."

Taehyung also gave it a rub: "It really is."

Jimin: "......"

After that, the two of them performed unspeakable horrors to his hair. Jimin was overpowered and unable to move, and he could only watch on miserably as they did whatever they liked.

When they finished, SeokJin even snapped his fingers and smugly declared, "What do you think? Looks a lot better, yeah?"

Yet Jimin did not appreciate their help at all, and as soon as he was free, dashed away like a angry kitten, his entire body trembling as he hid. Although it was only his hair, but when Taehyung touched his scalp again and again earlier, he literally felt like he was getting "violated"......

At that moment, music came from the stage, so loud even they could hear it, followed by the host's opening speech.

"It's started," SeokJin remarked, then got up to leave. He was third to perform after all.

Taehyung and Jimin both grew nervous, and ended up looking at their phones. The time passed quickly, and soon the tune of Old Street drifted into their ears.

A while later, both their phones vibrated:

Head of Literature/Art Department: You guys are 5th, 2 more until your turn. You can come on up now.

The closer they walked towards the stage, the louder thing got, and after they passed through a crowded hallway, they saw the department head shouting, "Is everyone dancing Beautiful Youth present? You're up next!"

The group of girls who were putting on make-up downstairs earlier rushed onstage, and then, in the blink of an eye, their performance ended.

"You guys are up," NamJoon smiled as he sauntered past with a mic.

Between the curtains, Jimin could see NamJoon walk onstage under the focus of a bright spotlight.

He started to talk, but all Jimin heard was the buzzing in his brain. The only thing that came through was: "Let us invite the journalism major class 1's Taehyung and Jimin to play a duet— Jump!"

[A small interlude]

Jimin: "Don't touch me!" ......Ahhh! It feels like I was violated! (〒_〒)

SeokJin: "Hehe, so sensitive."

Taehyung, staring at his hand: "My god, that felt so good."

[[Like at this point, would anyone even believe them if they said they weren't dating lmao~ Matching couples tuxedo piano duet next chapter!!]]

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.3K 674 7
What makes College, College? Getting a B minus on an essay you worked your ass for? Check. Not getting an extra shot of espresso along with your latt...
8.2K 353 3
Just when Park Jimin got his courage to confess to Jeon Jungkook, he saw the taller making out on the rooftop of their School building that afternoon...
205K 13.4K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
55.6K 2K 20
Jungkook x reader You are a new student at Telecom high school. Your mom suddenly had to move and her job offered you several school options and you...