KING

By LucyKiatu

KING KING is a underground lord who is known in many names GRIM REAPER : As many who have seen his face have... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
CHAPTER 37
chapter 38
writer

chapter 27

4 1 0
By LucyKiatu

LUCIAN POV

We didn't have time for us to talk. Ever since i arrived, he had been busy. Busy with organising people. Then assuring them.

Then everyone's returns. Then he was strictly worried about Victoria. Then he organised everyone's settlement.

Then he had calm down sun. Who for some reasons wasn't fazed. And turned him down when he suggested sleeping with us. Something about him being a big boy now.

Then him going to check up on everyone again. Including his sister. Then he immediately slept when he laid down.

And knowing how hard today must have been for him. I choose to simply hold him as i let sleep take over me.

But waking up in the middle of the night. To find the side beside me empty. Maybe it's all that has happened today, but sleep immediately leaves me.

And all my senses become alert. I check  first on the bathroom, but he is not there.

"King?". I call out quietly.

I start walking out on the corridor. And i meant to head in the kitchen first but i see movement at the end of the corridor.

Afraid to wake, anyone up. Especially after the all ideal, i follow quietly. I mean that and incase this person isn't friendly. I'd rather he is not aware of me following him.

But this corridor is one i have seen but never explored. This house is just that insanely big. And it's only when i find myself at a basement do i notice the man clearly.

I mean he had his back on me. But i  clearly know my King, at any time. But before i could call out he takes another turn.

Taking a heavy sigh, i take the direction he took. And this seems like a place filled with cells. And it had a particular smell of iron accompanied to it.

The only problem is King is nowhere to be seen. And unless am hallucinating, i could have sworn he took this direction.

I walk around but there isn't any place that he could have disappeared to. I turn with a frown and look at the cells again.

Inspecting one after the other. When am down to the last cell, and having finally given up. I make a move to leave.

But i stop midstep, when the wall at the far end opens up to reveal a door. That wasn't there to begin with.

And King steps out. Only he is no longer wearing the nice pajamas. Instead he is simply wearing some pants and a comfortable shirt.

And we were staring at each other but before i could ask him any questions. Another King steps out, this one is wearing the set of pajamas that i bought.

That actually goes with the one am wearing. That i had forced him to wear. And he seem to be confused as to why the other one has stopped before he spots me.

And he also simply stares. My mind has gone completely blank, today must have been more tiring than i thought.

First he dissappears then he comes back in double. Just with different expressions.

The first one, is staring at me blankly. I couldn't read anything from his face, while the other one is shocked, and seem almost guilty.

I rub a hand across my face. And take deep breaths, i just need to pinch myself. Ooow......that hurts, so am not dreaming.

"Lucian..".king whispers.

"Van, i think am hallucinating". I interrupt him. "Because there is no way there two of you. Right now". I add harshly.

"I can explain".  he makes a move as he side steps his doppelganger.

"Explain". I repeat his words as i stop him with a raised hand, to signal stop. "You better. Cause if what am thinking is right, that beside you is Can". i point to his doppelganger. "As in your brother,  who is supposedly dead. So yes i want you to explain". At the end of it am basically yelling.

"Lucian". He whispers again but make no move towards me.

Which makes me grateful. He is respecting my request for distance.

"Stop yelling. Do you want to wake everyone up. Like you said am supposed to be dead".Can/doppelganger  says harshly. "This". He points at himself. "Is a secret,  for a fucking reason".

"Can, maybe you should let me explain this....".van starts saying.

"No". He snaps. "If this guy wants answers  then he follows us". He says giving me a glare." Quietly".

With my fist clenched on both my side i approach them, with a glare of my own.  Soon the wall closes behind us, and am walking through a tunnel.

Then i find myself in a dare i say, a very nice apartment. And i would even have complimented it, but i had to maintain my stoic expression.

I see Rema and Baba seated. And they were in the middle of a conversation, but immediately shut up when they saw us. Or specifically me.

The silence was starting to get to me. So i turn to the two twins who were standing opposite to me.

"Start explaining". I glare at both of them.

"Am not dead as you can see". Can announces as he motions to himself. "And this is where i have been. And I'd prefer if you keep it to yourself. Or God help me I'd........"

I mean the only way i can differentiate them is by the clothes there are wearing. And I'd like to believe the one wearing the pajamas is my Van.

"Yeah, i think you should leave the explaining to me". Van tries to interrupt once again only for him to be cut off.

"No, and i get he is your boyfriend. But i have gone through so much to have it destroyed. I have been shot,i have had my girlfriend brutally killed. i have faked my death and retired myself into this apartment. Had to watch my kid, without being able to hold him. I had to watch my sister grieve, i had to force you to survive like i don't exist. Sometimes i have to watch you work alone when am pretty sure, you need me. Bottom line is i have sacrificed so much to let it go. And I'd kill anyone who gets in my way. And am sorry Van but in this case even this guy". He says as he regards me camly but deadly.

And i shiver, because for some reason i know he means everything he is saying. And following them blindly suddenly doesn't look like a good choice.

Actually it is quite uncomfortable, because all i see is two faces that belongs to King.

And as one is threatening me, with a blank look that promises bussiness. The other is looking at me with concern.

"Will you stop threatening me using my boyfriend's face. I can't even concentrate on the threat, itself". I say with a frown, while i try to gather my thoughts.

This gains a low whistle and a chuckle from Rema.

"Why did you keep it a secret from me. When you had no problem telling me about my sister". I adress Van accusingly.

But before he could answer, Can went to his rescue. "this was my secret to tell not his".

"And am dating him not you:. I reply sharply." I'd like to hear an answer from him not you".

"No one knows. Not even my sister, so sorry to break it to you. But you are not anything special to me". Can says as he steps forward. "And am repeating myself, this was my secret to tell not his. And he was not to speak it to anyone, not Victoria and most certainly not you. But you found out about it, accidentally. I think you should focus on wether you want in or not. But any word about this and I'll end you myself".

"Can, calm down. Lucian can be trusted". Van speaks as he places a gentle but firm hand on his brother.

I regard both of them with a glare. "So whats the story".

"Its quite a long story. I suggest you sit down". Van says gently.

"I'll make it short for you. Can was shot on the heart. Took him 2 years to heal. Spent the rest hunting down the man responsible for it". Rema summarises with a grin.

"I'd prefer the long version. Thank you Rema for the input". I reply sarcastically.

But takes a sit beside Baba. Van takes it upon himself to explain the story. And at the end of it, i find myself actually sympathising with Can. I mean he has spent years trying to avenge my sister's death.

"I'll keep it a secret. But inturn i want in on the revenge, she might have been your girlfriend but she was my sister". I announce.

"That i can understand". Can says, surprisingly gently. "Well, welcome aboard". He adds with a smile.

I take a deep breath. Atleast the man important to my boyfriend doesn't hate me.

"So, i bet every time, i thought Van had a psychological problem it was actually you. Playing him". I ask with a raised brow.

And Van actually looks apologetically. Good i thought.

"Well, it was making me uncomfortable. You look like your sister and when you kiss me or act lovely. Just reminds me of her and yet am painful aware you are not her". He shrugs. "Felt like i was cheating on her with her male younger version".

"Wait, i thought you were uncomfortable because he is my boyfriend". Van says with a frown. "You know.......that you were considering my feelings".

"No buddy,  i was just considering mine. Besides your boyfriend is nice and all". he comments casually.

Van appears scandalous. While Baba is observing the interaction with a raised brow and a hint of curiosity.

Rema on the other hand was grinning. "Harsh, can, harsh. That is still your brother's man".

"Well, that'll explain why although you guys have the same face. I always felt weird getting all lovely with you". I point at can. "Somehow it was  wrong, but i cut it out with you been mentally ill. But i think your body doesn't move me the way Van's does".

"I won't argue with that". Can comments

But Van was grinning. "Hear that brother, your body doesn't. Only mine".

Rema laughs at that. "whipped". He comments.

After few more conversations, i find out that Can is actually a decent company. When he isn't trying to threaten me. And Van is more free when he is around.

When we finally go back, at our room. Van pulls me on his laps

"Am sorry. I didn't tell you earlier". He whispers

"Like Can said, it was his secret. I can't even fault you, considering Victoria still doesn't know anything. But i can't lie and say am not mad". I reply.

"Am sorry". He whispers

"Am actually glad. Atleast you didn't loose your brother. You.......you seem happy around him, more free. But....". i pull away so we can see eye to eye. "If there are any more secrets i want to know now, or I'll never forgive you".

He sighs." I don't think there are any more big secrets reveal. Atleast nothing comes in my mind now. If there is, you will be first to know". He promises softly.

I take this chance to kiss him softly. Inturn he makes a content hum, and i fall for him a bit more.

Or maybe i have fallen too much already. Soon we find ourselves embraced in each others arms as we drift to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 19.7K 45
•BL• RATED 18• THAT MAN TRILOGY 2• ─────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ "Love so sweet, He's too impulsive especially when it's come to his own Honey. Ex...
4.8K 156 12
DemonXHuman, ManXMan. Hero is your average boring nobody, and quite content with it if you ask him, until a demon shows up and messes everything up...
9 1 1
The Criminal Reaper, an exceedingly skilled man who works for CHO(Criminal Hunting Organization), a hidden organization created for the sole purpose...
85 1 18
After thousands of degrading years, the Reaper's brother finally has a chance to earn back the glory that he so rightfully deserves. In doing so, he...