The devil's fairy

By prita_krishnan

a man dragging a girl by her hair... she was pleading him with tears... that girl : please Naa solradha kelu... More

INTRODUCTION
Summary
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
sneak peak
CHAPTER 5
sneak peak
CHAPTER 6
sneak peak
CHAPTER 7
sneak peak
CHAPTER 8
sneak peak
CHAPTER 9
sneak peak
CHAPTER 10
sneak peak
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 (short update)
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
past or present?
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23 (short update)
CHAPTER 24
Clarification avi & Sathya & alex
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHARACTIZATION OF AVILASH & PERSONALITIES
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
GOING TO END SOON
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
FAKE LOVE
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
THE EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
DEVIL'S FAIRY 2

CHAPTER 4

3K 321 38
By prita_krishnan

Avilash sat in his place and waiting for that yellow dress girl..  something was pulling him towards her...

Bid was started & one by one all girls are started to come but none of them are her...

He was getting impatient which is noticed by Ranjit...

Ranjit mv: mmm.. enna tension ah irukaan.. enna va irukkum...

Suddenly they announced last girl,

The last but not least... Ms. Sathya Kumar...

Curtains were opened revealing an yellow flower in the name of girl...
His non-existent heart fluttered for the first time in his whole life...

She's fiddling with her fingers & didn't Raised her head... He wants to see her eyes...

Host: come on baby ... Raise your lovely face...

She raised her head and her locked directly on avilash dark gaze..

He couldn't move his eyes away from her innocent big doe eyes..

He didn't even realised that the biding has started... Their trance broken by the bell sound,

Host: the highest bid of Sathya is 30 crore... Is anyone interested to raise?

None of them are ready to raise... Sathya looking at the man who bid 30 crore with fear..

He is a middle aged man probably in his early 40's ... He smiled at her.. she scrunched her nose...

Seeing this avilash fisted his hands in anger.. Ranjit noticed it...

Ranjit mv: ivan edhukku ipdi tension aaguraan...

Sathya's eyes collided with avilash once again... He can clearly see the fear..

Host: Okay the bid is going to end with 30 crore for Mr. singhal..

Host Raised the Bell.. avilash saw Sathya was trying not to cry..

Suddenly he raised his hand & said,

Avilash: 100 crore..

Making everyone looked at him like insane including Ranjit...

Ranjit leaned towards his ear and whispered,

Ranjit: dei enna da pandra?

Avilash: bid ah seal pannu Ranjit...  I want her myself .. illa indha idathaye mothama koluthitu avala kootitu povan...

Ranjit gulped hearing that...  Sathya was now looking at him with wide eyes...

Ranjit: enna Ellam paathutu irukinga? Ah.. adhaan highest bid sir dhana lock pannunga ..

mr.singhal tried to raise his hands but put down immediately saw heated glare of avilash...

Host: ok .. Mr. Avilash Kapoor won the bid of sathya Kumar...

Avilash: Ranjit arrange my car.. Naa avala kootitu velila vara..

With that Ranjit left the place... Avilash went to back stage & saw Sathya was crying and her friend consoling her...

Friend: hey... Edhukku di alara? Avilash Sir romba nallavaru.. idhu varaikkum avar bid pannadhey illa.. he saved you babe don't cry...

Sathya hiccups & said, "enakku bayama irukku pavi... Idhukkku dha Naa varalannu sonna... Nee dhaan enna adha idha solli iluthutu vandha.."

Pavi: sorry babe..

Sathya: avangalemm enna Epdi paathanga theriyum ah... I feel disgusting.. especially Mr. Singhal...

Pavi: sorry babe ma... Look avilash sir will keep you safe ok.. don't worry...

Sathya: I am scared...

Avilash heart pained seeing her in tears..  & he got angry when he heard how does felt that those men looking at her... Especially mr.singhal..

He cleared his throat... Pavi & Sathya turned & saw him ...

Sathya wiped her eyes and looked down...

Avilash: polaama?

Sathya nodded her head and looked at Pavi.. pavi assured her nothing will happen...

Sathya followed avilash and sat in his car with proper distance from him...

Ranjit was looking at them from mirror...

Ranjit mv: ivan manasula enna ninachutu irukkan? Onnumey puriyalaye...

Suddenly the car was stopped.. Sathya raised her head and saw outside.. her eyebrows furrowed & she looked at avilash confusedly...

Avilash : un veedu vandhuruchu irangu...

Satya opened her mouth to say something but couldn't form words...

Avilash: enna?

Sathya gulped & whispered, "thank you"

Avilash nodded his head... She came out of the car and looked at avilash...

Avilash: ennachu?

Sathya: ah.. can I took a selfie with you?

Avilash: why?

Sathya shrugged..

Sathya: ahm.. so that I can remember that people like you still exists in this world..

Avilash: what do you mean?

Sathya: ahm. Thappa edhum illa.. I mean I know you bided to save me .. so ...

Avilash smiled at her...

Ranjit mv: enna da nadakkudhu inga?

Avilash: ok...

He stood beside her and she took a selfie.. he smiled unknowingly seeing her smile...

She bid goodbye to him &  Went near her house... She looked at him one last time before opened the door and went inside...

After confirmed she's safe.. he went from there to his apartment ..

End of flashback...

A tear left his eyes and he kissed the photo & hugged it to his chest..

_____

After purchasing gifts for  kids..  Alex & Sathya reached orphanage ..

Sathya: enakkoru order irukku .. mudichitu vara ..  nee poi rest edu.. ahmm.. konjam avi ah..

Alex: avi ah Naa paathukaran but neeyum konjam rest edu...

Sathya shook her head as no & went from there...

Alex went inside sathya's room with avi...

After finishing the orders... Sathya returned to the room and saw a beautiful scene...

She took her mobile and click a pic to frame it...

Both of them sleeping.... avi sleeping peacefully under Alex's arm's securely.. she smiled at them...

She went beside them and sat down.. she carresed Alex hair and kissed his & Avi's forehead...

Suddenly she heard someone say,

"GOD BLESS YOU THREE "

Satya turned around and saw it's mother lisa..

Sathya: mother...

Mother lisa: you three look like a perfect family... I don't know why you don't agree to marry him?

Sathya: mother.. he deserves better.. I am not a good choice for him.. I am a divorcee with a kid...

Mother lisa: it's not about that Sathya...  It's about the love.. enakku alex ah kolandhaya irundhadhula irundhu theriyum.. I know him completely..  he already accepted you ... He loves you & avi ...

Sathya didn't said anything..

Mother caressed sathya's hair and kissed her forehead,

Mother lisa: I just want my children to be happy...

She went from there making sathya think about her words.. 

Is she's ready for another commitment? What if it ended like last time?

With that thought she also laid beside them and slept in tiredness...

Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 25.5K 106
A man was twirling a girl around in his arms for which the girl is squealing and laughing " Reyaansh put me down. I may faint " said the girl Reyaans...
26.4K 3.7K 23
π•―π–†π–“π–‰π–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–”π–“π–˜ ; π–™π–π–Š π–—π–Šπ–™π–šπ–—π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š, π–™π–π–Š π–—π–Šπ–‡π–Žπ–—π–™π– 𝖔𝖋 π–Œπ–—π–”π–œπ–™π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–Œπ–—π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–†π–‹π–™π–Šπ–— 𝖆 π–π–†π–—π–˜π– π–œπ–Žπ–“π–™...
49.2K 1.9K 22
"π‘«π’–π’π’Šπ’šπ’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’…π’Šπ’Œπ’‰π’‚π’π’‚ π’„π’‰π’‚π’‰π’•π’Š 𝒉𝒐, π’Œπ’Š π’ƒπ’Šπ’˜π’Š 𝒉𝒐 π’Žπ’†π’“π’Š?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’†" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
257K 19.3K 55
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...