How Delightful! (Delightful c...

بواسطة AnonymousArtsy

This story contains only child and teen reader, Unless there are any requests,The reader is gender neutral! I... المزيد

!!!Request Page!!
"Baby Steps" | Lenny x Reader
Some headcanons!
(Teens) David x Reader Scenarios
DCFDTL x Reader Scenarios
(Teens) Ashley x Reader Scenarios
Lenny x Reader Headcanons
Bruce x Reader Headcanons!
"Book Worm" | Constance x Reader
"Babysitting" | DCFDTL x Adopted child!Reader
(Teens) DCFDTL short scenarios
(Bruce) Valentines Day special ❤
Random DCFDTL stuff
DCFDTL x Babysitter! Reader
DCFDTL x Babysitter! Reader (2)
"Falling from a distance" | Ashley x Reader
"This weekend" | Bruce x Reader short
"Beautiful Angel" | Lenny x Heavily Religious! Reader
Ashley Scenarios!!
More Ashley!!
Small Gift💙 (Not a story)
"You know you love us.." | Teen DCFDTL x Male teen! Reader
"I can handle myself!"| Youngest sister Ashley story
"Just relax" | DCFDTL x Male! Reader (Teens)
Writer's A/N
"I love you.." | Lenny x Deaf Fem! Reader
"Playmate" | DCFDTL x Fem! Reader
"Unexpected turn of events" | Alessandra x Male! Reader

Some Yandere DCFDTL stuff

443 8 12
بواسطة AnonymousArtsy

(Just let me fixate on this cause I've been reading too many yandere imagines, They are all teens 16-17 and there are no murders nor gore)

Bruce:

•Is the type of yandere who will do everything to make sure you will be his and his alone.

•Not very narcissistic but is a perfectionist smug a-hole who will invalidate your feelings for the sake of making sure you will be captured in his arms, Will not hesitate to use softly force you into things.

•He gets jealous very easily, Will stare at the person who dare take your attention away from him and won't even hesitate to threaten them nor get physical if the person gets very ignorant.

•He does care about you and truly does love you but he will not let your feelings get in the way of him making your relationship as the way he wants it to be, It's either you obey or you be punished again.

•The one who is a perfect definition of overthinking, He gets paranoid when you go out alone or take too long. Even if it's just going to the grocery store he needs to be with you at all times.

•He adores your hands quite alot really, He loves to hold them even when he holds it rather roughly he treats them as gentle as he could, He only gets scared easily that you might be taken away any second.

•He would only let you do chores, cook and watch tv only if it's under his supervision to make sure you don't injure yourself. Even if he's in another room he needs to see you on his peripheral vision at all times.

•Is big on any type of affection, He adores holding your hands and cuddles you anytime he gets. He loves to say sweet nothings to you and he likes to spoil you whenever you two get to go out.

Ashley:

•Is the type of yandere who likes to rather isolate you just to make sure you are hers and hers alone. She does let you go outside but just like Bruce, She has to be there no matter where you go.

•She likes to spoil you at every item that interests you even if you only liked it for just a few days she will keep giving you things that may resemble the said item.

•Is a very lovey-dovey type of yandere who even seems like a total psycho she is still the sweet and lovable girlfriend you first saw her to be.

•Is very preppy and will love to dress you up and give you cute clothes even like to do twining clothes with you. She adores pastel clothes especially pastel pink and baby blue, She thinks the color matches your eyes and makes you look adorable.

•Is the type to take care of you and will only let you do a couple chores the longer you're together, She likes to think of you being very dependent on her.

•She absolutely loves your eyes, She always compliments them and will stare at them for a long time until she feels her own eyes starting to ache.

•If Bruce is an overthinker, Ashley is the queen of paranoia. She will always call you every hour, text you every second she has free time and will get mad you don't answer quickly enough, will always secretly follow you and stalk you whenever you go somewhere.

•She loves physical touch.
Compliments, gifts, dates?? Sure they're fine with her but is the biggest fan of physical affection, She wants to be held and cuddled anytime you two are together whether alone or in public.

Constance:

•Is somehow the most manipulative one of all of her siblings, It may not seem like it at first nor will it be easily noticed but she is a master manipulator and is very vague at it.

•She loves you so much she makes sure you are reminded of that every single day, She likes to jumble your words that it may seem like it was your idea and not hers.

•She does love you though and still cares about you but there are no limits to what she can do just to ensure your all hers forever.

•Is very serious and very much of an introvert so she doesn't go out much and won't let you out unless it's with her permission. She will follow you and watch you from afar just to make sure your not doing anything she doesn't want you to.

•Is a small overthinker but she does have doubts on your actions due to her mature behavior and how she looks down on you because of just that. She believes that she's always right and will always find a way to make sure she's right.

•Loves your hair, She likes to brush and style it to what you feel comfortable with.
But she does like smelling it the most, And she can easily tell whether you used a different shampoo.

•She gets jealous only as a 50/50. She knows whether someone is or isn't a threat to you or your relationship with her.

•Rather enjoys quality time, She likes to read books with you listening to her narrate a story or give you fun facts about things that intrigues her.

Lenny:

•The type of yandere who will do anything for you, Who will do everything you ask of him just to ensure you are satisfied enough to stay with him.

•He submits very easily to your wishes, He does have his own choices and can fight anyone with brute force but his knees can't help but go weak and shiver at the sight of your pretty face.

•He loves to remind you everyday he loves you and reminds you how attractive and amazing you are everytime. He loves to compliment you all the time and likes to hold you from behind while doing so.

•He is the type who will not hesitate to run to your aid when you injure yourself or when he hears a faunt yelp from you and will instantly run to your location.

•He gets jealous easily and will not hesitate to fight anyone that dares to take you from him but he won't do it in front of you of course.

•The one who always makes sure you are dependent on him and will ensure your well being comes first, He will have to do just a smidge of manipulation just to make sure you are perfectly in his grasp.

•He loves your thighs, He absolutely adores to be smushed in between them any day of the week. He will come back from an exhausting day and will immediately go straight in between your thighs just to relax.

•He is a sucker for affection of any kind,
Just make sure to always have him on his mind, compliment him, hold him, cuddle him, spend time with him and most importantly kiss him when he needs it.

David:

•The type of yandere who will do anything just to have you as his one and only for the rest of your lives, He is the mixture of his brothers to be short.

•He makes sures everything goes to plan whther it's a date or a special occasion, He always double checks everything to see if it is up to your liking.

•He does in fact treat you like a deity, He will always find a way to satisfy your needs and wants. He may be a silent and intimidating but he will take very good care if you.

•Considering he is the most responsible, He makes sure to be a good caretaker for you. He cooks, cleans, works for you but he will let you do what you want to do if you feel like it.

•He does get jealous and he gets very overprotective of you if he is, He sees someone making a move on you and his arms are intantly around you and kisses your head. He also makes sure to say some sweet nicknames for you to really stick to the person that you are his one and only.

•He is very tall and that does intend to make him intimidating but really he is a big softie who secretly gets violent only when you aren't aware or around to see it.

•He will always find a way to scare people off when they get too close to you, He likes taking you out in dates alot even if it's indoors. He likes to really show everyone that you are his and he is yours.

•Adores your chest, Even if you have a smaller frame than him he always moves lower to your chest level whenever you cuddle, He likes to hear your heart beating knowing it only beats for him and him only.

•He loves quality time and physical affection the most, He makes sure to engage in PDA in public and always clinging onto you in private. He adores going out with you but will always stalk you and follow you whenever you go out alone or with a friend.

(Thanks for reading this, Sorry if this is too cringey or too bleh. I just thought it would be nice to makes some yandere headcanons with these lovable idiots.
Thanks so much for reading, I appreciate you all!!💙)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

19.7K 421 11
ೃ⁀➷. 𝖮𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖳𝗈𝗉! 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 . . . . ╰┈➤ Feel free to s...
721K 17.5K 99
Just a book of random one-shots. Some of them are good, most of them are bad. Read at your own discretion, and enjoy! DISCLAIMER: Requests and sugg...
26K 545 17
Hello! I'm making a one-shot book because i have no plans on making any other long term stories at the moment. Feel free to give me request i will ha...
3.6K 36 12
this place take place in alternate universe and the smiling critters in this story are adult and there going to be lemon and some AU are going have t...