A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Cafรฉ time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
๐Ÿบ delivery ๐Ÿบ
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (โฐ^โฐ)
t-t-torture?! (โฐโ—‹โฐ)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

Oh. Shit?

87 4 0
By Noka004

"Where is pretty lady from?" The man asked, struggling slightly in Eli's grip. I was glad he didn't ask any questions. I lead them in the alleys so we wouldn't catch anyone's eye.

Eli pulled his arm tighter behind him and the man giggled, in small, quiet way, a pained way. "Easy Eli. Where did you come from, I need something from you before I tell you something"

"I'm from Silverwood Mental Asylum, I don't remember much before that"

"Really? Who'd you meet there?"

"Lots of people   ones like me  kids too  most just came from bad homes but then there were the others" He shuddered "I think only 1 wasn't allowed our of her room  she killed 3 guards and injured 4 more"

"Really? That sounds like more work for me"

"What?"

"Oh nothing, just 4th wall breaks, don't worry 'bout it"

"Oh, did you live at an asylum too?"

"..... no, I'm a little offended to be honest.."

"Well  where are you from?"

".... uh.... I think America..... I'm not entirely sure"

Eli gave me a weird look as he pushed the guy forward. Likely wondering how he got wrapped in this, though it is kinda his own fault, he didn't have to drop Yenna off at a daycare.

We're still reasonable for him.

Fuck off.

○●○

"How far is it now?" Eli looked to me. I looked around, I remember this place faintly, but I can't tell if it was from that night.

"Did you take her to that apartment? Or somewhere else?"

"You'll leave after though  I'll be alone"

"No no no, you won't be alone, you'll be nothing, no worries, no fear, no being tired, that sounds great yeah?"

"Can I still take pictures?"

"Your eyes can be your lens, memories are the best photos aren't they? Itll be better then how that other guy ended up. I wonder how long its been... i wonder if he's still alive"

His bruised and bleeding face smiled. He led us further to that same apartment.
Eli went to look for a way in but I stopped him, having him stay by the man while I went up there.

I jumped up, the same way I did the first time those weeks ago.... week? I have a terrible memory.. I'm probably gonna go crazy in my 20's.

Pulling myself over the rail and landing on the grate flooring. I push open the window, stepping down silently like I did before. Dark red illuminated the room. Everything was barely visible.

"Poppy?" I whispered out, while I searched I passed the giant board of pictures he had taken, lot's of random objects, like a lamppost by the road, kids toy at a park, a bench. But some, some were of me, Bella, even Naroo, other photos of some of the people I had been around at school, one of that blonde girl who's always near Vin Jin.

A few pictures centered around Daniel and his friends. One really caught my attention, it was of Poppy, she was with those kids that I met when I was hired as her day guard. I still was never told why she needed a day guard, no one even came up to us.

I feel around the wall and flip a light switch.
The rest of the room is bare, the kitchen without dishes or food, the only thing in the living room being the board of his stalking pictures. A few newspapers were on the floor, with red sharpie circles on different parts of the pages.
Headlines of murders, murders that I and some of the other associates committed, he must've been tracking and linking me to these. I wish some people had other hobbies, then they wouldn't end up on the otherside of life as much.

The only door was battered and the paint was peeling. I reached for the know but grasped nothing, the door know was ripped off from its place on the door. I fit as much of my hand in as I could and felt around to see if it'd let me open it, when that didn't work, I, like any sensible person, resorted to violence.

taking a few steps back then charging forward and smashing the door off its hinges with my shoulder. I shake my left shoulder of the dust that had come with crushing the door, patting off the extra that refused to leave with the shake.
Down the one hall we're two doors, both wide open, checking from right — bedroom — to left — bathroom —.

"Poppy, are you in here?"

Behind the closed curtain in the bathroom a muffled sound, a whimpering. I opened the curtains, tearing them off by accident. Poppy sat there, a small pool of.... something, I couldn't identify it.

I grabbed her, she had tears streaming down her face, a tie was in her mouth to muffle her cries I'm guessing. I cut her burned wrists from the rope, then her ankles, I removed the tie. As soon as I did she hugged me tightly, sobbing loudly, soaking my shoulder in tears.

My hands rubbed her back soothingly, trying to get her calmed down.

"You wanna go to your home?"

"No" She whispered, wiping away her tears even though they just flowed right past her hands "I can't, dad... he... he's mad at me... he told me.. yelled at me to leave"

"Well.... shit" What am I gonna do with her? I have... no, I can't. She can't stay with me, nope. Off the table.

"Can..."

Please no

"Can I stay with you? Only for a little, till my dad calls... if he calls"

I rub the sides of my head, groaning in frustration. "Fine, I need to get you cleaned up anyways, wouldn't be a good Lieutenant if I didn't"

i kneel down and look back at her, "Get on, your ankles won't survive the fall" She looked away swiftly, biting the inside of her cheek before listening and jumping on my back.

"Am I not heavy?"

"Shut up, I have a lot to deal with now"

I couldn't see her but I'm guessing she did something to confirm that she'd listen. I slip out the window, careful to not hit Poppy with anything. Stepping up on the rail I pean forward and fall down to my feet. The man was in the floor with Eli's foot on his back while he leaned on a wall with his eyes closed.

I set Poppy down. "Eli, take her out to the road, I'll pay you for your troubles, other then a shirt"

He rolled his eyes but listened. I checked the time on my phone, that daycare shouldn't close soon. The man was unconscious on the ground. This makes it easier. I wrap my arm around his neck and lock my other arm around my hand and squeeze around his neck.

Leaning my head low to listen to his breathing. Slowly his breath hitched and ended, I waited a bit more, now holding my hands over his mouth and nose so I wouldn't bruise his neck noticeably.

I quickly called my backup, Naroo. He picked up on the first ring, "Where the fuck are you?!". I wince away from the phone "I'm in a... alleyway? I'll airdrop you my location, I need you real quick"

"Oh dear what would Jay think?" He sassed, while he stumbling around in the background. "Haha, no, you have needles right?"

"I don't like where this is going"

"Relax, nothing big, minor drug, one where you can easily overdose on though"

"Send me your location, when I get there go home, I'll take it from there"

"...fine"

I hear him hang up. The man was dead.

He died because of the drugs found in his arm, he shot up in an alleyway while I was making my way to deliver Miss O'Sullivan back to her father with a friend of mine. I convinced myself. I can already see the injection marks on his arm, he's obviously a drug addict.

"Poppy" I called out "Do you have anything on you?"

"No, why Y/n?"

"No reason, go back to Eli"

I knelt down. Moving my knuckles in front of me. I definitely need to clean his face, my knuckles are torn, he'll have my blood on him.

"Hey Eli, you have anything on under your shirt?"

"Uh, no?"

"Hmm, I guess we have to wait anyway, Naroo always brings a jacket everywhere to hide his gun, I'll have him give you his jacket" I yawned and slid down the wall to the floor "Guess we're waiting till then"

"Y/n?" Eli mumbled. I hummed in response while picking at my nails. "Why did you let me see all of this? I've seen the stories, the police will pay a lot to have you in custody"

"Heh, and Gun would pay anything to find you, Eli Jang, I'm not sure I'd what you said was supposed to be a threat, I thought petting you see something like this would establish a type of trust even though it has to do with, you know." I stood up and walked to the other wall in front of him so we could see eye to eye "I know you, everything about you, before I even met you I knew, I know your past and I might even be able to guess your future if you say that shit again"

".... How do you know Gun" His voice was wavering, painfully suppressing the anger in his tone.

"I've met him a few times, the blonde guy and him broke into my place once, well, tried to I guess. I kinda remember another time, you know that penny trick, where you send it flying?"
He nodded "Well, I don't even remember what poison it was.... or why I had that kind of penny on me but I guess he got cut with it, that or he swallowed like a freak, I'd have to ask Naroo"

"You poisoned him?"

"Maybe? To be honest he probably enjoyed it, the fucking masochist"

"That sounds..."

"I know, trust me, I know"

Lazy writin- Shhhhhh, no.

"Did you call him a masochist?"

"Uh... yeah, I mean, if I shot him he'd he'd probably get a boner and thank me. Have you seen him lately? He needs some sadistic types of bitches. The bdsm fucker"

Eli contemplated my words. If I'm being honest, his innocent facade pricked at my patience, especially after seeing him thrash at me like a wild dog.

I peered at him closer. He did seem like he was actually thinking about my words. "Bd...sm? Isn't that a sex thing?"

"Congrats Eli!" Naroo's voice echoed from the entrance of the alley "I'd be disappointed if you didn't know that" He slapped Eli's back. He had a small case in his hands "You three get out of here, I'll take it from here"

"Thanks Naroo, we can do something you want when we get home, what'd you say?"

"Hm, baking"

"Got it, but I also need to clean his face, my bloods on it"

"Go, I got it" He pulled on gloves as he walked deeper to where the dead man laid, humming as he went.

I lead Eli to where Poppy sat at the corner of the building. She now wore a coat, far to large for her. She clutched onto it as if it'd keep her safe.
I already knew it was Naroo's, he's always so sweet to the people the get rescued.

Scooping her up carefully I shout out a bye to Eli while we go our separate ways, my way going home, his back to the daycare. I let out a held in sigh, he'd be a pretty scary opponent if he was I wasn't ready.

Poppy leaned her head onto my shoulder as she finally relaxed, becoming a tad more heavy as she let her limbs go limp. I lifted her up a bit more so I could hold her more comfortably. I looked at the sky while I walked. It's midday, I can't believe that took so long, what slowed me down? Eli? No, he followed everything I said, guess I just took long.

Well, whatever works, at least I made sure Poppy was alright. That'd be a lot of paperwork if she died, and explaining.

○-○

And! And I'd feel bad. I mean, that cost of ink these days, too much for my wealthy ass, to many missing posters, I'm to lazy to put those up.

Hey, is Poppy going to be apart of the yearling test?

I stopped. I really fucking hope not, if so I'd have to be the one to go after her because Naroo's to brutal when it comes to tests. Pulling up the pace I sped around the familiar streets.

I ended up at the convenience store. I saw that Daniel was working. Opening the door with my foot I walk in, Shifting Poppy so she was now slung over my shoulder. "Danny!"

He jumped and side eyed me, "Hey, who's that?"

"A disciple of.... Bella's, she got kidnapped so I got her back"

"Of course that happened, no one but you"

"Aw, if you feel left out I can kidnap you, after all you're important to the plot"

"What was that?"

"I'd like to buy this soda and.... those!" I pointed at a pack of the most expensive store cigars which were around 20 dollars. Daniel gave me a bewildered look, "I know you're not old enough to buy those"

"They're not for me, I quit a while ago. They're for my boss, I've got to go see him tomorrow, big test coming up"

"Test? Wait, I've been meaning to ask, are you even a teenager? Or are you like one of those really young looking people who are like 30"

".... I'm a teenager, anyways here's my ID" I passed it to him. He sighed and slid it back, "You just told me you're a teenager, this says you're 22!"

"Well, you can't deny the legal ID now Danny, you're always around me, you'd see if I smoked"

Daniel rolled his eyes and handed me the package. I grabbed another soda and pushed it over to him then paid. "With everything going on you have to work longer shifts now right?". He nodded, his movements were sluggish and when he blinked he kept his eyes closed for a little longer. "Take it, its on me. Hey, if you want you can sleep over at my place, I have very comfortable furniture"

"You won't kill me in my sleep?"

"No, that's not my thing, maybe Lucius... or Bella, but that's a maybe. she hasn't done a job in a while, I think it's cause Vasco doesn't like bad guy's. Though he does also beat up bad guys like us." I paused "Wait... Hey! Danny, how come if Vasco beats the hell outa bad guy it's fine but when I do it I'm a psychopath?"

"Because Vasco doesn't... It's different, Vasco has had trauma with bad people"

"Wow, you..... His trauma is valid but me? Oh no, I mean, of course, just anyone does this work now, I mean of course it's not because I didn't have a choice, I obviously left my parents out in the streets to go run off and do this"

I scoffed, twisting open my soda and taking a drink. The carbonation burned in my sore throat. "Maybe you should talk with some of the others Danny, see if they'll openly tell you about our perfectly easy lives and why some of us when this way"

"Of course I didn't mean... that. It's just, I can't find a way to justify it"

"No, I understand. Hey do you have family Danny? Mom? Dad? Siblings and cousins? And dont lie, i have a file on you, I'll look at it if i have to"

"Yeah"

"...." I had to look away for a second. I turned back to him "Give em a call, let them know you love and care about them".

I wish that was what happened to me. Why did they leave. I can't even remember which one it was that left me. Mom or Dad. All that matters is how found me, I'd never change who did.

But then again, if they never found me, I wouldn't have known any better. My eyes wandered back to Daniel, still waiting for him to answer. "I..I will"

I sneered and rolled my eyes. I slapped Poppy's ass to wake her up. She yelped then struggled and fell off my shoulder. "Ow, ow everywhere, mainly my ass"

"Hey, watch your language" I kicked her in the side.. gently, I did it gently. Poppy held up her hand. She had my phone, "It's buzzing"

Snatching it from her I held it to my ear, "Whats wrong Gordon, you never call me"

She laughed on the other line "Well you know Joon Goo, I heard he got a new car and I happened to have five baseball bats in my car, so like we've got to right?"

"You're ridiculous Misty, I'll call Bella, I can't go I've got the whole test tomorrow"

"But you're the tester, xant you just show up when it begins, it always takes an hour or two"

"I'm also the Lieutenant. Nat might want to go, eh no she works nights.  What about you? Where are you?"
"Oh, you know, the usual, the usual" she chuckled then continued "So I'm gonna see if Nats home and if not me and Bella can have a bat in each hand. OH! Did you hear about that 13 year old kid that joined? She's already graduated the training after only 2 years"

"What? No, how come no one told me this? Why isn't that one my disciple already?"

"Because she got caught be she could get to the test tomorrow, she's stuck in a Psych Ward eight now"

"Really?" I leaned down to help Poppy up "What'd she do to get there? You good to walk?" I whispered the last part then grabbed my things after Poppy nodded. I laughed at Danny's baffled look as we left.

"She was caught cutting open police men and pulling out their organs, full Hannibal Lector, really fucked up kid, it's on the news in Germany, it's crazy, she looks so sweet too but she's got that look"

"I know 'The look', believe me I've killed plenty with the look"

"Ya know... now that I look closer she kinda looks like Naroo, maybe it's just the purple hair"

"She has purple hair? Same shade and everything?"

"I think so, who do you think I am a top tier fashion designer, oh wait, I am"

"I might just call of the test to shove a baseball bat down your throat, oh wait we both know the only thing that goes down your throat is-... did she hang up? Bitch, I was gonna say champagne"

Poppy laughed, loosening her grip on my hand  she stood up straight. Her legs wobbled slightly and her head swayed back and forth as if drunk. "C'mon, lets get you back home before you hurt yourself" I held her wrist and I pulled her to my home where it was safe and warm, somewhere she could sleep.

"Thank you ...
I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't come" The words came out as air, barely audible. "I'd like if someone helped me in a situation like that, you don't have to say thanks, it's.... ugh a good moral thing to do or something"

"Then who saved you, was it the big boss!?"

"in what situation? Be specific" I opened the doors to my building lingering my hand along the glass to give Poppy time to walk through. "Life or death"

"Yeah, once. I never really let it happen again, not in front of people at least"

"You're too hard on yourself, at this rate you're gonna fall apart like jenga"

"Hey, well a jenga tower always gets rebuilt, so suck on a brick bitch"

"Unless they get tired of you breaking and put you away"

"Well when I fall I'll be caving in skulls with my badass heeled boots along the way, megamind style" I flipped her as I leaned on the wall of the elevator.

"The only thing blue here are your goddamm balls! I've never seen you flirt with any hot guy on the street when you're with me, so I, along with a few trainees-"

"Yearlings"

"Yearlings?... Want to ask you, are you a virgin?"

"Are you mentally challenged? You think I, in this line of work, am a virgin? Actually, in this world?"

"Oh, so you never had a special-"

"Oh look we're here!" I shoved her out to the living room. I waited a second. Most of her cloths were soaked with whatever was in that bathtub. "You should take a shower, I probably have spare clothes somewhere for you" u scratched the back of my head. Where would I have clothes for her? She's so small, well baggy is never bad I guess.

"Bella!" I called out. I saw something slink around the couch, crouched down to hide "Pan where Bella"

"How'd you see me!" He groaned, crawling out from under the table. I smiled at him.... what? I look at the couch, it's still there, I grab the closest knife, flipping it so it faced down. I tensed my arm, ready to stab whoever was there.

I peered over and Jay was smiling while on his knees. He signed to me that Pan said hide so he did. I sighed as I his the knife behind me. Jay stood up and brushed his fingers over a bruise on my neck. Shit, that guy, his damn foot.

He tilted his head in asking of what happened. His fingers kept caressing the slightly stinging mark. "My dumbass got my hood caught on a pole while walking down some stairs, I'm glad no one was around, well except her, when I got caught she tripped on me and landed in a big ass puddle, I know her from work so I thought idled be okay if she slept over"

He smiled, shaking his head at my 'stupidity'.
When he saw Poppy he pointed and shook his head "..."

"Oh, she's shadowing me at work for high-school credits"

Poppy's eyes were wide with my tale of fiction. She seemed surprised that I just lied so much so easily. "Well, go take a bath or shower, I have some spare clothes by the towels, I need to sleep, work starts early tomorrow" I couldn't help but stretch to relieve somebof the tension in my shoulder and back. I went into my room and closed the door but when I felt my door creaking I froze. Jay opened the door quietly, stepped inside then closed it behind him. He moved closer, putting his hands on my back in a hug and resting his forehead against mine.

"What... what are you doing?"

He grinned and pulled me closer "...". He missed me? I was only gone..... the entire day. I laughed awkwardly, "So you live here now?". The dramatic movement of his head told me he rolled his eyes.

"..."

"I'm not changing the subject, I'm just tired"

He pursed his lips before breaking out into a sweet smirk. He spun me around and pulled me down to the bed with him. Hugging me tightly. "Jay I hate to tell you but I'm a little uncomfortable with being held down"

His arms loosened around me but were still wrapped around me as his nuzzle his face into my back. "... Jay, I need to ask you something"

He lifted his head, testing on my shoulder. "Can we keep this a secret? It's just it'd be difficult with my family and work if everyone knew"

"??"

"Well it's where I work, it'd, well...you..my job, I'm not supposed to date because I travel a lot and that could conflict with work but if you're okay with me being gone for a while, also don't tell anyone because Bella and Naroo will absolutely try to kill you and I ld have trouble stopping them and while you defended yourself against Hellion they are way better at fighting and are naturally way more violent and even If I tried to stop them its very 50/50 depending if any of the others join"

He was stunned by my rambling. I feel bad for having him lie to all our friends and making him keep it a secret but I cant trust myself to be near him 24/7 to protect him. Then he kissed me softly but quickly then rested his head on me again, a stupid happy smile on his face.

"You're okay with this?"

He gave a small nod, his breathing slowed. Is he trying to sleep in here right after I just said keep us a secret, if anyone walks in- a loud knock came from my door.

"Y/n? I couldn't find the clothes, can I come in?"

I shoved Jay off the bed on the floor where he couldn't be seen and threw a pillow on him and another across the room and bundled up my blanket in my arms. "Yeah, dont trip", I dropped my phone then pushed it under my bed with my foot.

Poppy poked her head in, "What're you doing?". She stepped in tightening her towel. "I can't find my phone, I wanted to call Naroo". She mouthed an 'oh' then looked around, "Well where were those clothes?"

"They aren't  there? Did you look and move stuff or did you just glance everything over?"

".... erm, I'd usually never!-"

"Okay, let's look harder this time. If the clothes aren't there I'll find you some" I pushed her out the door. I swung my head back and Jay was getting up asking where he was supposed to go. I vaguely pointed at the front door then followed Poppy out.

I trailed behind her and watched to see when my door would open, which it did, I quickly pulled her into the bathroom and looked up the pile of towels that were by the shower. I wasn't surprised to see the clothes there. "How'd you even get excepted into the training course? You better hope you do well tomorrow"

"Whats tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is the day me and Naroo...." I leaned close to her "Hunt all the yearlings down to see who grad and who redos training"

"Wait, I've only been in the academy for a few months, there's no way I'll graduate!"

"Oh right, I forgot you just got to join because of your dad.... Do you have any talent in running?"

She thought for a moment "I did track, is that good?" She looked at me for a reassuring smile or look. "You better pray Naroo's not the one to find you, I remember when he almost caught me" I shuddered at the memory, His eyes. The looks he gave was one of death. I'd never felt fear until then, not afraid for my life at least. He stood in front of me with a smile that would have looked friendly to any other man but it made me feel as if I had no choice but to be afraid of him.

"Yeah, you better hide, you're a loud a tiny, tiny bag that you can put what ever you think you'll need, you wanna know what I think you should bring?". I turned and closed my eyes so she could dress, she mumbled a yeah. "A bomb, fix it so when it's opened it blows up 9 seconds after. You're name is printed on the bottom of the bag we give, the heads will give you points for that, me and Naroo will have cameras on our head, they'll see everything, I suggest you get good at camouflage"

"Jeez, how am I supposed to figure that out? I'm not good with technology, I barely could find the settings on my phone!". She groaned in frustration. "You can open your eye's".

I did and turned to her, "How? You're a teenager, aren't you all glued to your phones?"

"That's a stereotype!" She crossed her arms. "Oh really? What did you think when you first met me at the mansion? When you got shoved to the floor", I looked down at her and smiled.

"W..well I thought you were gonna ignore me or yell at me for getting knocked over"

"Becaaause?"

"Well everyone talked about how the Lieutenant was coming today, I even at first thought the guy next to you was the Lieutenant"

"Ah! You fucked yourself, that's a stereotype that a guy is the Lieutenant and not the girl huh, and that since I was a higher up I was gonna talk shit to you"

"I guess I suck too"

She followed me out of the bathroom,  "Nah, don't sweat it, you're a badass fighter, plus you helped save me, and I mean it when I say thank you"

I ignored her. I couldn't help but glance at my door and hope Jay had listened and left. Shaking the worry out of my head I turned on the stove and filled a pot with water.

She kept talking to me while I did my own thing,  but I didn't pay attention to her anymore, I looked out the large window that was built in front of the kitchen sink. I could hear the sounds of the water overflowing, "Oh" I poured some out then placed it on the stove, "Get me some pasta".

She stopped, stared, "Huh? But you can cook?!"
"It's not hard. Besides, I gotta do something, I'm bored"
She rolled her eyes then moved to the pantry and grabbed two packs of pasta.  "Here" I grabbed the noodles. "Why are you guys so WEIRD?! You're so talkative then you're distant, distracted, and quiet. Is that gonna happen to me?!"

"Maybe not, Xan's fine, he just has normal human problems, has a hard time apologizing or saying sorry, hates being wrong, maybe a little bipolar"

"What about... Naroo?"

I eyed her from where I stood, stirring the pasta in the pot. "He's pretty normal, he's had his problems, his only problem is he's to distant. I've known him years and have only just met his girlfriend Anne"

She visibly darkened, her shoulders slumping. I scoffed out a laugh "He's 4 years older then you and out of high-school, what are you? a freshman? Sophomore?"

"Almost a sophomore" She picked at her nails,  playing with them. "I'll admit it, I do like him but I'm not dumb enough to think he'd date me"

"Or go to jail trying" I bit my lower lip to try and stop myself from laughing but I failed, I laughed softly. "Really at your own joke?"

I turned to her and flicked the excess hot water on my wooden spoon at her "Of course, even comedians laugh at themselves, that's how they get 80% of their jokes"

"Ha ha ha"

The front door slammed closed and quick, thumping footsteps came in the kitchens direction. "Pan, no running unless there's an intruder"

"There is one! It's that... GUY! you know! B... black balls- EYE balls!"

"Ugh, I just wanna cook, Poppy, go down with Pan and bring him up"

As soon as they left I felt a blanket of calm over me, by myself, cooking, comfy and warm. I'm lucky, I have my family and friends, I get to cook and feel warm. I remember.... the feeling but I can't remember what I know. That's weird.

"Hurry up! Mom said now!!", shouted the voice as the door opened. "Get you zero fashion sense ass in there". I laughed and strained the pasta. I was wondering when Naroo was gonna turn up. "Sorry grown up kouji, did you run out of needles?"

"Yes I just used the last of em on some random guy" Everyone was silent for a moment "I'd say you aren't with how you're dressed. Only a real addict would think that's okay" He added.

I added sauce and some heated vegetables to the pot and stirred more. "Take a seat, alady Gaga". I scraped all the pasta into a separate large bowl and washed the pot.

"Do you insult all you guests or am I special?"

"Not special in the way you're hoping buddy, want some crayons"

I picked up two pieces of pasta and chucked them at both of them. They both caught it Gun ate his while turning to look at me, Naroo gasped "How dare you!" throwing his noodle at him, smearing red sauce on his cheek.

"Enough, are you guys serious? You're both 19 and Pan's behaving..... Pan, untie his shoe laces"

He groaned and knelt down.  "Fine, whatever..." He untied the laces of gun's shoes. I'm surprised Gun let him do that, he doesn't seem like the type to deal with kids like Pan.

I flicked my hand in a circular motion to tell Gun to talk, I listened for his voice while I grabbed 5 plates, filled, and placed each one down. He patiently waited for me to sit down.

"I'd like to ask you something" He began, his sunglasses blocking his stare "About that kid who you were with, the one that threatened me"

"Hmm? threatened?" I asked, taking a bite of my food after blowing on it for a second. "Who was that? Naroo?"

"I'm not sure, Pan? He's a very violent 13 year old"

"No, is he not here, I thought he lived with you"

"Not recently, he messed up pretty bug so I had him go, he's around Korea somewhere"

"Oh yeah, I know where he is" Poppy chimed in but quickly cowarded when we all looked at her. "I do to but first we need to know why you need him"

"Well his threat made me.."

"Oh no are you horny? In my house man, come on"

"No. I just wanted to see how well he could fight, see if I could have some fun"

Yeah, have fun trying to touch him. Who just searches like this, his hand tired, he want the real thing?

SHH! I don't want to think about that.

(I am back my children!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.2K 55
follows plot๐Ÿ’•updating weekly ๐Ÿ˜ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES๐Ÿ˜ญbest ff ever trust ๐Ÿ™ They said what doesn't kill you makes you stro...
11K 810 31
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
8.8K 556 28
[ various! lookism ร— fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
17.8K 835 41
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜/๐˜ฏ." โœƒ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...