𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

By taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

50. 🔞

16.9K 488 266
By taekook_is_lyf

Guys do check out Possesive Family/ Taekook written by taelicious_koo .... it's damn good 🤧.
.
.
No proof-read, so Ignore mistakes please.

"Bitch that's my coat...give it back to me you sh!t" A angry Jimin yelled chasing a running Taehyung who giggled before jumping on the sofa.

"Oh is it? Come here my lil fellow...catch it if you can" Tae teased waving the coat high while standing on sofa.

"Gimme my coat Jeon Taehyung or I'll kick your thief ass" Jimin yelled pulling Tae's leg who fell on sofa but when the older tried to snatch his coat he griped tightly on the coat earning a frustrating groan from the other male.

"But I wanna wear this for shopping today" Tae whined showing his puppy eyes to Jimin who scoffed at ridiculous yet cute act of his soulmate.

"No because i am wearing it for shopping" Jimin jerked the coat towards him but failed as Tae's grip was also strong.

"No i am wearing it"

"You wish bitch"

"Don't challenge me you tiny human"

"You hoe first give me my coat back and second I'll make you bald if you call me tiny again"

"*scoff* me and hoe? Have you seen mirror Jiminie 'the fuck me Yonnie daddy' bitch"

"So what he is my husband and my official ride to enjoy everyday"

"Ewww gross i am not here to listen you thirsty ass legendary positions, yuck"

"Then leave my coat punk, who even asked you to listen me"

"No i want it and i will get it"

"Sorry to burst your bubble baby but i ain't your sugar daddy Jeon yeah, leave my coat and go find something in your broken closet"

"Oh how i wish he was here so you could have given me this coat while bowing to me" Tae blowed his left hand's nail while holding the coat in right one.

"You dream bitch i am not afraid of your Koo baby" Jimin sassed back pulling the coat again.

"You are and leave my coat or I'll have to take a broken leg soulmate at shopping today"

"Your coat? The last time i checked it was mine you alien and let's see who'll have broken bones now" Jimin left the coat and folded his sleeves to attack Tae.

"Come on let's see, finally my taekwondo lessons will be in some use" Tae threw the coat on sofa and stretched his muscles taking a defending position.

Soon the fight begin and leaded the two soulmates to pull each other's hair while yelling to make the other one leave first.

"No you leave me first dumbshit.....ahh don't pull too hard YOU BITCH!!"

"Ahh it's hurting it's hurting, don't you dare bite arm...AAAHH YOU JIMIN SHIT LEAVE MY ARM"

"You let go or your Mafia King will get a surprise to have a half bald wifey...owww leave me"

"I don't think aahhh he'll be the only one you hoe"

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?" Jin yelled while coming downstairs only to see both friends laying on ground while Jimin on Tae's tummy and pulling each other's hairs with both hands.

"He started first" both pointed at each other after standing up hurriedly but gulped when Jin looked at them with hands folding on his chest.

"Why?" Jin asked observing the messy condition of both and shook his head when he saw shirt button open, nest like hair with red nose and ears.

"Coat" Both said in unison and glared at eachother.

"Whose?"

"Mine" Jimin said raising his voice in threw a victory smirk at Tae who smirked back confusing him.

"But Eomma i want that and I am the younger one here please Eomma" Tae put an innocent sad face while puppy eyes staring at Jin with stars in them.

"Noo it's mine Eomma" Jimin interfared after seeing oscar winning acting of his enemy.

"Just give it to me Chim you know it suits me more than you"

"You...how dare you to say that just wait and see how good I look in it" Jimin fumed and picked up the coat but just when he enter his left arm in the sleeve Tae fastly entered his arm in right one causing both of them to stuck in weird way.

"You bitch leave and let me show who look good in it" Jimin tried to sntach the coat.

"No because only I'll be the one wearing it" Tae fired back jerking the poor coat towards himself. (Who else wanna be the coat like me now?🙂)

"Ohh yo-"

"SHUT UP YOU BOTH" Jin screamed causing both of them to flinch and look towards him with wide eyes.

"For God Sake You both are billionaires and look at you fighting for a coat like two beggars....Just look at your clothes oh my god *deep breath*...." (Me and my lil bro can relate 🤧)

"I am giving you 20 minutes you hear me 20 minutes and I want you both here in front of me fully ready for shopping or i am showing the CCTV recording to your husband's tonight on dinner" Jin ordered and in a blink of eye both soulmates vanished from the living room causing him to sigh and burst out laughing recalling both idiots looks.

"Such a cute chaotic duo we got" He chuckled before relaxing himself on couch....soon the both came downstairs giggling like they were not on each other's neck and found Jin wearing that coat while throwing a mischievous smile causing them to whine for the whole ride.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

"Oh please Taetae we both knew how sexy i am for my husband to resist" Jimin flipped his back hair making Tae giggle.

"Yeah yeah whatever...hey i need to buy some inners too just don't forget please" Tae said with a hidden blush and Jinmin nodded his head saying they both also want to.

"You know how lovely but hard it is to have a husband and don't make me start soulmate, i mean Yonnie literally likes to sleep on my thick ass....i seriously feel too sore to move sometimes" Jimin whined as sharing their lil secrets was nothing new to them, all ladies share it with each other in this Mafia family.

"Oh please Minie that baby of mine can't sleep without laying all over me with his head on my chest... believe me i can understand the pain of your muscles my bestie" Tae giggled suddenly missing his bunny so much while Jin was just chuckling at the duo as they were literally walking in mall but these both are really different from this world.

"And Mo said....oh wait isn't that your baby's poster there" Jimin pointed in left and TaeJin looked in that direction to find a group of girls drooling and screaming in front of C.E.O Jeon's banner as he was the owner of the mall they were currently in.

"Just leave it Tae and let the girls live in their bubble as you really have the Country's most wanted man following you like a tail-less bunny he is" Jin jocked causing Vmin to laugh while nodding their head....Tae was not jealous at all because he knew beside business that man only know to be brat and asking for his attention for the rest of the day.

"I can't imagine the curse I'll be getting on the day when they all will know about me" Tae chuckled shaking his head, now he was missing his bunny more.

"Yeah Yeah afterall this taebooty deserves to be wreck everyday" Jimin smacked Tae's a$$ earning a smack on his back from Jin.

"Well about that..." Tae nervously chuckled catching their attention causing them to look at him in a questioning way.

"You are still virgin aren't you?" Jimin spoke after awkward silence earning a tiny nod from him making them both olders groan.

"I have a plan ok, I just needed a perfect timing to talk to you guys and remind me to tell you when Mo will be also with us tonight" Tae whined cutely and heard sighs of relief afterwards.

"Ok now just lemme call Joonie to be here with them" Jin said fishing out his phone from purse and Vmin nodded their head excitedly.

Soon after 20 minutes the rest of the family members entered the mall at different timings with hats and mask like VminJin as they can't risk to have paparazzi chasing their ass now.

"Joonie what took you guys too long" Jin whined hugging his husband who chuckled at his cute wife.

"Your son was being himself again" Namjoon replied kissing his forehead and waited for the Mafia King and Momo as they were the last one to arrive.

"Finally my babyyyy" Hobi excitedly hugged Mo who hugged him more dramatically like a made for eachother couple.

"Come here" Tae dragged Jungkook away from everyone as he knew how smart and clever Jeon's fan are, he seriously don't want to risk anything now. (Someone called us? 😏)

"I missed you" Jungkook removed his mask showing his pouty lips as they were in a changing room now.

"Aww my baby I missed you too" Tae pecked his lips chuckling and hugged his bunny who nuzzled his face in Tae's neck.

Suddenly Tae pinned the older on the mirror causing Jungkook to look at him in surprise but Tae leaned towards him and he got excited thinking he was getting his kiss from wifey while younger's hand went down towards his pent.

The atmosphere was so sensual and tensed that they could hear each other's heartbeat clearly...Tae leaned more and bruised his lips on older's jaw who closed his eyes feeling his love so close to himself.

"Got it" suddenly Tae whispered in his ear kissing his earlobe and Kook opened his eyes looking at him in confusion but Tae waved his black card in front of his face which he always kept with himself just for the case of emergency.

"Wh-What?"

"Awww my baby why spending my money when I have my personal ATM walking beside me hmm....as a wife I should spend my husband's money on shopping and as Korea's Top Business man's wife I need more no?" Tae sucked on Kook's bottom lip and wearing his mask he left leaving a dumbfounded Jeon in there.

"Ahh there he is.... finally now let's go" Jimin dragged Tae as everyone outside were waiting for them.

"You didn't tell me why were you guys late Joonie" Jin again asked holding his husband's hand.

"Ask your lil boy who threw tantrums saying he is super busy and can't come *sigh* only I know how i dragged him forcefully here" Namjoon sulked causing everyone to laugh.

"But you could have told me wifey is here" JK just shrugged and tried to hug Tae but he got pushed and in a blink his wifey was standing beside his appa after snatching Momo's iPad.

"Wh-"

"Ohhh is it 'The Golden Family'?"

"YOU MEAN KIM NAMJOON IS HERE.....AHHHH LOOK AT ME OPPA"

"STEP ON ME HOSEOK DADDY"

"JEON JUNGKOOK MARRY ME"

"YOONGI OPPA YOU ARE SO HANDSOME"

"AHHHHH I AM GAY FOR JINMIN"

"HOSEOK OPPA YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU LOOK CUTE TOGETHER"

"Hey who is that one with black cap?"

"Did Namjoon oppa got a new secretary?"

"NAMJOON OPPA IS HE YOUR NEW SECRETARY?"

"LOOK AT ME MR. JEON"

"YOU ARE SO HOT JEON JUNGKOOK"

"MARRY ME JEON JUNGKOOK"

"Wow i never knew my husband gets proposals this way" Tae chuckled seeing girls screaming for his bunny's attention as everyone else in family are committed publicly.

"Wifey please i wanna hug" Jungkook whined pouting under his mask and ending his miseries they all finally entred the massage parlour as top's had full body massage till their wife's carried with their shopping.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

"So, do you guys understand now?" Tae nervously asked the trio as bottoms were having the importance discussion in Namjin's room when Joon was kicked out by Jin.

"Ok we got it, just make sure to get laid this time" Jimin clapped excitedly as he was happy for his soulmate to loose his V guard after a long time.

"*scoff* I'll ok, just don't do anything suspicious in front of him" Tae kicked his knee.

"But i am curious how did you managed to be calm when Jeon Jungkook is your husband Tae" a curious Momo asked causing JinMin to nod.

"Ohhh nonna don't ask please...only i know how much i suffered when a full course meal is waiting for you in bed only to have a bunny latching to you like a baby" Tae dramatically fell on his back while others laugh at him.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Few days later ~

"Baby please, work is also important na" Tae tried nth time to move away but all in vain when the Mafia King again latched on his right nipple shaking his head.

"Koo go...Appa is waiting for you" But the later pulled him more closer by his waist as they were laying on the sofa in the closet.

"Jeon Jungkook this is the last time i am telling you now" Tae sternly said causing the ravenette to leave his bud immediately.

"Don't give me those puppy eyes and go to work right now" Tae unwilling raised his voice so that his brat could leave and he could get the time to exicute his plan.

"I will not talk to you" Jungkook pouted and kicked in air before leaving while grumbling under his breath.

"Finally aish.... it's really hard to have a baby husband sometimes" Tae shook his head and exit the closet after arranging his clothes.

"So let's start" Tae excitedly said and picked up his phone to message in group.

Later in evening when appa son duo finally arrived home after having a dinner metting with clients, Jungkook was already annoyed and just want to hug his wifey's and have his boobies all night.

A pathetic try of my single a$$ to write super cringe smut 🔞
(No hate comments please 🥺)

"Wif-" The Mafia King halted when a soft yet calming scent hit his nostrils causing him to take a deep breath, he opened his eyes to find rose petals scattered all over the floor....he walked in and lift his gaze only to get stunned but the view in front of him.

The room was not decorated too much with shinny lights or candles, no Our Mafia Queen surely knows his husband's taste very well.

"Wifey" Jungkook called for the younger but got no reply, he frowned and look around to find Taehyung.....just when he headed towards the balcony his eyes caught a paper laying on the bed.

Go and freshen up hubby...
I have a surprise for you

~ Bunny's Wifey

Jungkook chuckled after reading it but soon he got excited and giddy thinking every possibility as his surprise....so jumped a lil and ran towards the bathroom after removing his coat, tie and shoes.

Sadly this meal is committed 😔

The Mafia King came out drying his hair after washing his body twice today....he was lost into his thoughts until the scene in front of him took his soul away in a second.

Choke me Mommy 💀

There stood is wifey looking at him sensually with hooded eyes, a lusty smirk dancing on his lips and a finger tip moving down from neck to the cleavage which was enough to rile up the poor bunny to the end.

"Welcome back hyung" Shit JK could feel his junior moving in boxer.....God those legs, those uncovered thighs he wanna bite on....that panty teasing him peaking through the net....that covered waist while those *gulp* two round globes which were also his need of living after oxyJin.

Jungkook was frozen at his spot. The towel in his hand was already long forgotten by him.....On the other hand Taehyung was no good.  Although he had seen his husband naked before but god he always have a thing for his husband after the fresh shower. Ngl but for him his husband's damn sexy look was the just after shower look.

"Offo you're still wet...come here lemme dry you off" Tae finally stepped forward and made the older sat on bed and stood in front of him drying his hair while the Mafia King was having breathing problem eyeing those delicious mounds in front of his eyes.

He gulped before holding Tae's waist and god the soft skin under his rough palm was too much for him right now....Tae smirked and bend down pretending to wipe his  back while pressing his hubby's face in his chest and as expected JK immediately started to suckle on his right clothed boob.

The older closed his eyes and whimpered when the sucks got aggressive soon. Controlling his moans Tae backed away causing the Mafia King to whine but Tae pushed the older on bed and started to crawl over him while biting his lower lip.

"Mhm" Tae moaned again when he sat on his husband's waist who was looking at him with wide innocent eyes. He leaned down resulting his dress to fall from his right shoulder revealing his body more to the beast beneath him and Jungkook? Well he was feeling the excitement running in his vessels instead of blood right now.

"Make love to me baby" Tae husked out in his husband's ear who took a whole minute to process his words. Meanwhile the younger was kissing his earlobe with tracing his eyes, his cheeks, his nose, his lips and his jaw.

A yelped escaped Tae's lips when suddenly Jungkook flipped their position with now him trapped between the older's arms.....the Mafia King was looking at him with eyes full of love and desires. Tae chuckled and pecked his bunny's lips who was eyeing his face without even blinking.

"You sure wifey?" Finally the ravenette spoke in whisper that the said male almost moaned out hearing him. God, he can't wait to get wrecked by his husband for whole night now.

"More than anything my love" Tae whispered back only to get a hard kiss from his husband who was trapped in magic of those almond eyes. The lust was visible in the kiss as Jungkook's hand were touching every part of Tae's body....soon he riped his wifey's net dress/robe, leaving him only in his panty.

"Fvk darling" JK growled eyeing that sinful sight under him. He took 5 minutes to stare at the younger while observing every part, every curve, and every mole of his wifey's body. It was like he was trying to collect every detail of his lover within him.

Meanwhile Tae was stunned when he saw his husband looking at his body deeply like something so serious. He first was confused but bit his lip to prevent the moan when JK's finger tip slowly traced his curves.....he looked up and saw a tear escaping from Jungkook's eyes.

"Hey baby, What happened? Why are you crying my love?" He cupped the ravenette's face who looked at him with bambi teary eyes. But suddenly the older hugged him while buring his face in Tae's neck.

"I Love You So Much Jeon Taehyung" JK mumbled hugging the later tightly and soon he started to cry while shaking his head in Tae's neck who smiled knowing his husband got high on emotions and as it's first time this was too much for the pure soul to control and hide.

"Awww I love you too baby, and why are you so cute huh? Come on or instead of fucking I'll just eat your bread cheeks for whole night my cute bun" Tae cooed kissing his head and that made Jungkook to look up pouting with doe teary eyes.

"No I want you" JK wiped his tears and immediately started to suck and bite on Tae's neck like a beast....he slowly went down but stopped right above the left boob and Tae who was moaning while fisting his raven locks looked at him in confusion while breathing heavily.

He saw his husband eyeing his strawberries while gulping but to his and these thirsty reader's surprise Jeon skipped his chest and inserted his tongue in Tae's navel earning a loud moan from the younger.

Soon the things escalated and Tae found himself completely naked beneath his naked husband. JK was again eyeing Tae's body but then he looked at his wifey with dark lusty eyes and pulled Tae's thighs with a jerk towards himself.

"Mhm" Tae moaned when the ravenette dived between his legs biting his inner thighs hard. Jungkook was stroking his length while marking his lower body like a bunny in rut.

"Here hyung" Tae handed him the bottle of lube and a packet of condom with that JK immediately coated his finger in that cold liquid and pushed his two fingers in his heat that caused Tae to moan and throw his head back while arching his back.

The fingers become three then four and soon the ravenette was tearing the packet with his bunny teeths while looking at his wifey's messed state with a dirty smirk on his swollen lips, rolling the protection over his hardness.

"Aaahh" Tae yelped when he felt the tip of that monster entering inside him while his husband held his hips firmly and pushed his half length inside the warm and virgin hole of his lover.

"Ngh" Tae almost screamed feeling the stretch and started to breath heavily but soon the Mafia King pushed his whole length inside causing him to fist the bedsheet hard while face buring in the pillow under his head.

"Hngh Wifey" Jungkook moaned feeling the tightness around him and feeling the overwhelming emotions again he buried his face in Tae's neck who was trying his best to not to cry out loud while adjusting the monstrous size inside him somehow.....after whole 7 minutes when Tae finally calmed down a lil he looked around the room in search of something, he then smiled when he felt his husband whispering sweet words with his face still in Tae's neck inhaling his wifey's scent to calm himself down.

"Happy Birthday My Baby" Tae whispered in JK's ear who looked up in speed of light only to see his wifey smiling at him with love filled eyes. He then also looked around the room and found the wall clock showing his birthday date with 12:05 a.m timing.

The Mafia King again looked at his wifey who cooed looking at the shocked bunny face of his husband and in no time he cupped his cheeks and pulled his husband for a sweet kiss to distract his mind.

"Thankyou Wifey, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I SWEAR" JK said and again  kissed the younger but this time hungrily.....sucking those petal like lips Jungkook started to move his hips.

"Ngh...fu aah fuck" Tae moaned out holding Jungkook's bicep who after three thrusts looked down only to widen his eyes. He immediately took his phone from the nightstand and turned the flash light on. Now Tae was getting frustrated because of continuous stopping but soon his eyes softened when he saw horror look on his husband's face.

"I-I am sorry pl-please I a-am so-sorry" Jungkook chanted out pulling himself out of Taehyung earning a small whine from the younger.

"Wh-What happened baby?" Tae asked trying to sit.

"Wifey bl-blood...I hurted you, no i am sorry please i am so sorry no no no no" Jungkook was continuously shaking his head eyeing the few blood drops spreading on the white bed sheet and Tae breathed out a sigh of relief and again laid back pulling his husband over him again.

"It's ok bub, it's common when we do it for first time hm. It's a sign that you are the first one to get connected with something. It's not bad baby" Tae comforted him caressing his bunny's ears who was looking at him at the verge of crying again.

"Bu-But it was not mentioned there. Why? No I know you're lying right? I am s-sorry wifey I hurted you right? I-"

"Mentioned where baby? You watched porn?"

"Porn? Wh-What's porn? I read some articles a-about i-it" Jungkook stuttered with his ears turning red in shyness breaking his wifey's uWu machine now.

"Awww i am feeling so bad ruining your innocence you know" Tae chuckled kissing his nose.....he calmed the bunny down and somehow make him understood that it wasn't a thing to worry at all.

"Want you inside again hubby" Tae whispered spreading his legs again and hesitantly Jungkook entered him softly earning a moan from him.

"I no move" Jungkook stubbornly shook his head and dived on Tae's boobs who at first frowned but sighed and held his hubby's right cheek who had his nipple between his lips now. He knew he can't do anything as the bunny finally touched his strawberries means it's only him and his tasty boobies for the whole night afterwards.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Ok, So here is the longest chapter as Apology coz I know I am late but my mind was a complete mess lately.... I'll not be making excuses yeah, it's just first of all you know i sucks in smut ok.

Second I was seeing many like a lot people hating Taekookers saying we are toxic that we ship them sexually and all....we are not real Army's blah blah blah....It was too much for me that i just completely stopped writing for some days.

Are we really toxic guys?
.
.
.

Happy HOBI Day You All 😍

Birthday Boy 🤧

That cake uWu 🤌

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it.....(4300 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.

- Alien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
1.3M 70.7K 65
An arranged marriage that falls apart due to some misunderstandings. The journey of remorse and regrets towards forgiveness. With their sixteen-year...
11.7K 590 9
He is an abused one. Never felt any love or care. His guardians married him off to an old man, Kim Junyoung, just for money. He became a sex slave t...