Bucky Barnes One Shots

بواسطة papichulo789

The title says it all. Requests are open :) المزيد

Coffee Hearts
Coffee Hearts Pt 2
Teddy Bear
Locked Out
Come Home
Secrets
Safe With Me
Don't Let Go
Don't Let Go Pt 2
Stains
Stains Pt. 2
Pillows
Ten Minutes
No Matter What
Jealousy
Decades
Forever
All Yours
Heart
Drunk Confession
Protective
Object
Snowman
Rest Of My Life
I Hope Nobody Catch Us
Lovingly
In My Arms
Not Enough
Tension
One More Chance
I Hate You
Please
Flowers
Arrangement
No One
Anything
Date
All My Lives
Torturous
Clumsy Girl
Sandwich
Invisible String

With You

4.3K 128 63
بواسطة papichulo789

Summary: You're shocked to see your ex-boyfriend wanted for murder on the news, but even more shocked when he ends up being in your house.
Word count: 2.5k

"James Buchanan Barnes is wanted for the murder of Sam Wilson, otherwise known as Captain America."

Your head snaps up from your sandwich as you stare at the tv in shock. Bucky's face is on the screen, staring straight at you and tears gloss over your eyes.

The two of you didn't end things on bad terms. He felt that he was putting you in danger, especially after someone tried to kidnap you to get back at the former winter soldier. You were dealing with a lot at the time, and several people wanting to kill you wasn't helping. So you had a mutual break up.

That was two years ago.

You don't understand what's happening exactly. Bucky's wanted for the murder of Sam.

SaM's DeAd!?

"What the fuck..." you trail off as you set your plate down next to you and lean forward more to listen carefully.

"Sam Wilson's body was found with signs of choking and two bullet wounds in his abdomen."

"No," you say as you reach for your remote and turn the tv off. You place your elbows on your knees and put your face in your hands. "God this can't be happening."

"Y/n," you hear a deep voice come from behind you causing you to let out a gasp and jump up from your seat. Your whole body tense with fear as you turn to see who said your name. As soon as your eyes land on Bucky, you feel your muscles relax.

The events that you watched on the tv are fresh in your mind and a thought pops in your head. "Are you here to kill me?" Bucky immediately shakes his head 'no' as he looks at you with betrayal.

"No, why would you think that? You know I'd never hurt you," he says and you look at the floor nervously before looking back up at him.

"Did you kill..." you trail off as a lump grows in your throat and you look at your tv, even though it's off now.

He shakes his head as he limps towards you. "No, doll. I didn't kill Sam. No matter how many times I may have said I've wanted to, I could never actually," he says as he approaches you.

The light from your lamp lets you get a good look at him and you see how he has a few cuts on his face and his shirt is stained with blood. "Is that your blood?" You ask as you walk towards him.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay. Super soldier... remember?" He smiles softly at you even though you're looking at him with worry and concern.

"Is Sam actually—" you stop talking when you see Bucky shake his head, telling you no.

"He's alive," he says and you sigh with relief.

"Thank god," you mumble as you walk up to Bucky and hug him. His body is stiff as your arms wrap around him for half a second before he wraps his arms around you and holds you tightly against him. He presses his face against your neck and inhales deeply.

"What's going on though?" You ask and Bucky let's out a sigh as he pulls back a bit to look at you, but keeps his arms wrapped around you tightly.

"Apparently, John Walker has got it in his head that Sam and I wanted to kill him, so he tried attacking us. We couldn't risk hurting him because he's one of the good guys, so we set up this plan. We even went to Doctor Strange to get the clone spell, and it took a lot of convincing, but he agreed saying however things go is how they're supposed to go. I think he knew all along this would happen. Anyways, John found the Sam clone and killed it how the winter soldier would, then framed me for it," Bucky explains.

"I'm so confused, but feel like I understand everything," you say and Bucky let's out a breathy laugh as he kisses your forehead. "I'm glad you're okay," you say and he looks at you confused.

"Doll..."

"Just because we broke up doesn't mean I ever stopped caring for you. You're still the love of my life," you say and Bucky's gaze softens.

"I never stopped carrying for you. You'll always be the woman I love," he says and you smile as you blush and look down. Bucky tilts your head up by your chin and rests his forehead against yours.

"You should probably shower," you say and Bucky frowns as he pulls away. "Are you saying I stink doll?" He asks and you nod your head, nose scrunched up and he laughs softly.

"Okay, if my doll wants me to shower than I will," he says and you go to your room and grab a pair of sweatpants that he left and you never got rid of. "Wanted something to remember me by huh?" He teases.

You raise an eyebrow at him before grabbing his right wrist and pushing the sleeve of his shirt up to reveal the bracelet you made him tied around his wrist. You saw it earlier when he was walking towards you. His cheeks get a hint of pink to them as embarrassment sweeps over him.

"I also moved, which means you had to have been keeping tabs on me and watching me to know where I moved," you say and Bucky looks at you nervously as he rubs the back of his neck.

"I just wanted to make sure you were always safe," he admits shyly and you smile sweetly at him.

Leaning towards him, you kiss his cheek softly. As you pull away, he catches your gaze and holds eye contact with you. That's when you decide it's best for him the take his shower now. "Bathroom's down the hall, second door on the left," you say.

"Don't miss me too much while I'm gone," Bucky teases as he starts to walk down the hallway.

"I should be the one telling you that," you teases back and he turns around to wink at you before he walks in the bathroom.

A few minutes go by and you're in the kitchen washing some dishes. The sound of some footsteps catch your attention and you turn around to find Bucky, shirtless. Your eyes widen slightly at the sight.

He's a lot more muscular and toned since you last saw him. His sweatpants are hanging dangerously low on his hips and he smirks as he walks towards you.

"You didn't give me a shirt, and I couldn't put mine back on cause it's covered in blood..." He hooks his fingers in the belt loops of your pants and starts to pull you against him.

You place your hands on his chest and start to slowly trail them down. He looks at you with a lust filled gaze and you feel heat spread throughout your lower abdomen. He leans towards you and kisses you roughly. Not even waisting any time, he sticks his tongue in your mouth before sucking on your bottom lip and bitting it softly. Your heart skips a beat when he pulls away from your lips and leans his head to the side and attaches his lips to your neck, softly kissing your skin.

You thread your fingers through his hair and he grips your hips in his hands, pulling you against him even more. He softly bites at your neck and you gasp. His right leg steps in between yours to press in between your thighs.

"Bucky," you breathlessly say as he slowly licks a stripe up your throat. His tongue travels up until he reaches your mouth. You can tell he's thinking about licking up the rest of your face, it was one of his favorite things to do when you were together, even though you told him it's not your favorite thing. You don't even know why he liked it so much, it's pretty gross.

Just as he starts kissing you again, a knock on the door startles both of you. You look at each other with wide eyes and Bucky tightens his grip on your waist. "It's okay doll," he softly says as the two of you walk over to the door.

He stands on the side so when you open the door, he'll be covered, but he'll be able to protect you if someone tries to attack you.

You look at him and he nods his head as he takes your hand and kisses it softly. Taking a deep breath, you open the door and almost let out a sigh of relief, but then that sigh turns into a small bit of panic.

"What are you doing here?" You ask.

"Well, you said you couldn't go out tonight, so I thought we'd stay in," Trace, your coworker says.

"I meant that I couldn't go out at all," you clarify and his face drops. Glancing over at Bucky for half a second, he's looking at the floor and fiddling with his hands. "Look Trace, maybe this isn't a good idea," you say and he looks at you confused.

"We can reschedule—"

"No, I don't think we should see each other," you say and he nods his head. "I'm sorry, this wasn't even really my idea. I don't— I don't like you like that. I'm so sorry," you say. You hate having to tell him that, but you need Bucky to know that so you say it.

"Okay, fine, whatever... bitch," he mumbles as he turns around and you shut the door and press your back against it as Bucky moves to open it.

"Let it go, James," you say and he shakes his head as he moves you out of the way and tries to open the door. You jump on his back and he stands up straight and grabs the back of your legs. "Please," you beg and he sighs before nodding his head.

"So... you've dated other people?" He asks cautiously as he looks at the floor. You roll your eyes and slide off his back before walking away from him. "I haven't," he says as he follows you. "I haven't dated, or touched anyone since we broke up."

"Neither have I," you mumble and he looks at you confused.

"But the guy—"

"My coworkers set us up. They were tired of me not having a partner or some shit like that. I don't even like Trace in anyway," you sigh and Bucky nods his head as he looks to the side, but you can see the grin on his face.

"Why would it matter if I was seeing someone?" You ask with a smirk and Bucky looks at you.

"Well, I mean, I just sucked your face pretty hard so that's not good if you're with someone else. The face sucking was good though," he says with a smirk and you shake your head with a smile. "But you said you haven't been on a date with someone so it doesn't matter."

"Maybe I was lying," you say with a shrug and his face drops. "Or I could have been implying that I haven't been on a date, but I've fucked someone else," you say and Bucky starts to turn red.

"What?" He forces out.

"What? You don't like the idea of that? You don't like the thought of someone else's hands all over my body? Or their tongue down my throat or... other places?" You ask and he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Did you, or did you not fuck someone?" He asks and you smile as you walk up to him and wrap your arms around his waist. "I did... not," you whisper and Bucky sighs with relief as he leans down and kisses you softly.

He pulls away from your lips and rests his forehead against yours. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear that," he laughs softly and you pull away to look at him.

"What's gonna happen with everything?" You ask and Bucky sighs as he rubs your back.

"You mean with John?" He asks for clarification.

"Yea, with John and... and us," you say as you look him in the eyes and he leans down to kiss your forehead.

"Well, I'm not entirely sure with John. As for us... doll, I don't think it's a good idea for us to start something again right now," he says and you nod as you look away from him and feel tears in your eyes. He frowns as he takes your face in his hands and turns your head to face him. "I don't want you to get hurt. You're my whole life and I can't risk losing you," he says.

"You're losing me by not being with me," you say and his eyes soften as he leans in and touches his forehead to yours.

"I'd rather lose you and you be safe, than lose you because you're dead," he says softly and you pull away from him.

"I don't want to wait," you say and he opens his mouth to say something, but you talk over him. "No, I don't want you to tell me that the reason you don't want to be with me is because you want to keep me safe. I don't want to hear that. I just wanna be with you," you say as he grab his hands and he intertwines his fingers through yours.

"Y/n—"

"I can't keep waiting for you," you say and his eyes widen slightly. "Bucky I love you so much and I want to be with you, but I can't keep waiting for you. I can't keep up with this game if 'we love each other, but aren't dating' okay. I just can't. And if you don't want to be with me, that's fine. Just tell me so I can move on and find someone who does want to be with me."

"No," he says, but you talk over him again.

"If you don't want me, I'll find someone who does. Someone who knows that we're in this relationship together and doesn't want me to get hurt, but doesn't chain me to a pole to keep me away. Someone who will love me and kiss me everyday. Someone I can grow old with," you say.

"Stop," he says through gritted teeth and you grab the sides of his face with your hands. "Tell me if you want me or not. I need to know because it'll impact the rest of my life and I'd like to be aware of what it is," you say.

"I want you," he says softly as he leans down and kisses you. "But I don't want you to get hurt," he adds.

"I'm in this with you. You're my life, Bucky. If someone is trying to frame you for murder, I'll fight with you until you win. I'm with you till the end of the line," you say and he smiles.

"Till the end of the line, doll," he says as he wraps his arms around you tightly and hugs you like he never wants to let go.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.8K 110 10
steve rogers and bucky barnes imagines/oneshots. i take requests! enjoy :) - rogue
5.7K 54 24
This is my first time putting anything out into the universe. I don't know how many I will write or how deep this will go. I started this as a Marvel...
32.9K 262 38
Hope You Enjoy!
314K 3.5K 44
Pretty much Bucky Barnes one shots/imagines, requests are open! {basically i have nowhere else to put my feels so}