Darklording {Harry/Theo}

By queensupremacy

Harry, Hadrian James Potter, gets taken in by Sirius and Remus when he finds Sirius on his sixth birthday. H... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

784 29 0
By queensupremacy

A/N the last chapter was short mainly just the newspaper and some stuff, this chapter will be a bit longer, two events, or two short chapters mashed into one for the sake of summer summary. ALSO STILL ON PHONE SAME THING AS PAST CHAPTERS FUCK KEYBOARDS FOR BEING SO DAMN LOUD. There is homophobic talk in the middle, by the water park section of the story if that makes you uncomfortable.

"What happened to my father anyways?" Theo asked one morning when he Harry were lying in bed still. 

"I'm not sure if he's still alive, we've left him for more than a month with no food or water or anything" "wanna go check" Harry smirked a bit near the end 

"sure" Theo stood up, as did Harry and together they made their way down many stairs. 

Theo walked in, trying not to feel an immense amount of joy from seeing his abuser in so much pain. As much as he always insisted Harry was the murderous one, he really truly hated his father. 

"My son, my son I have always loved you please help me" the elder Nott croaked out his throat scratchy and dry from no water or food for more than a month. 

Theo cast a disgusted look at him and grabbed Harry's hand. 

The lord Nott (not for much longer) saw this and looked at them weirdly. "I didn't realize you two were." He swallowed his spit harshly "dating" he said after a bit looking grossed out. 

Harry hummed a bit and his face darkened. 

The Nott 'father' screamed out in pain his throat hoarse. Harry kept his gaze on the man steady not wavering once. 

Theo flinched a bit, obviously not as apt for torture as Harry. He narrowed his eyes for a second but stopped quickly. 

Soon the screams grew silent as his vocal cords were dry and gross. 

Eventually the man stopped moving altogether slumping down against the floor. Theo moved a bit closer to Harry as if unable to believe that his past tormented was dead. He couldn't get to Theo every again. 

Harry wrapped his arm around Theo pulling him into a side hug. Theo turned and fully hugged Harry who did the same. Theo leant his forehead on Harry's shoulder and Harry placed a ghost of a kiss on his head. 

"Breakfast?" He asked Theo, Harry probably got tired of staring at his boyfriends dead father that he killed at some point. 

"Yup" Theo nodded and started walking upstairs not sparing one glance at his father. Harry followed Theo and the door clicked shut softly behind them. 

"What should we eat?" Harry asked softly 

"I don't know I have no idea how to cook" Theo spike facing Harry 

"I had to cook for the Dursleys when I was five, can't be that difficult right?" 

"It probably is" Theo said uncertainly

"Nah it's probably easy peasy" Harry said confidently 

Theo sat watching Harry attempt to cook with the help of a house elf. Harry was currently crouched down to the house elf's level, who showed him how to whisk the batter. Harry nodded slightly and did so. The house elf nodded and instructed Harry in what else to do. 

A proud looking Harry put a plate of pancakes on the kitchen island. Theo took a tentative bite eyeing the pancakes oddly. 

"I know I'm just feeding your ego right now, but they're actually good" 

Harry stepped back and bowed to either side his hair flying wildly around him. 

"Thank you thank you" 

"To think you're some kind of murderous psychopath and still act like this is incredibly odd" 

"Eh you know me odd... Todd?" 

Theo chuckled a bit and shook his head at Harry's attempts. Harry slid in next to Theo and took a couple pancakes. 

"Harryyyyyyyy" Sirius called as he entered the kitchen Remus training behind looking like he wanted to murder Sirius "it's your birthdayyyyy" 

Harry looked confused and checked the calendar near to fridge. So it was. Harry looked like he also wanted to murder Sirius. 

Every single year. Every. Single. Year. Sirius always did something very stupid, that more often than not ended up involving muggle law enforcement. 

Theo smiled a bit more, seems he was in on the plan this year. 

Harry looked around and saw Theo also smiling the same way as Sirius. 

Harry and Remus shared a look before they both dashed out of the kitchen as fast as they could. 

"Noooooo" Sirius whined "now it'll take forever to find them Harry's knows all the best hiding spots in the manor" 

Theo agreed and they split off to search. 

Harry and Remus watched Sirius walked around scratching his head and talking to Theo every now and then through the skylight. No one really ever went in that area of the manor, but finding Harry was difficult right now. Turns out Sirius hadn't thought to check the roof. Theo had though. 

"Oh hi Theo we were just uh" Harry didn't finish as he crawled away backwards in a crab looking way. 

"Nuh uh Harry you and Remus ain't getting away from this" Theo said and approached Harry who sat down on the roof looking somewhat less enthusiastic. They would be meeting with family later that day, and who knows what Sirius was planning on doing. 

- - - 

Theo and Sirius high fived when Harry and Remus walked into the room slowly. 

"Ok gang" Sirius clapped his hands together rubbing them together "we're going to a water park" 

Harry and Remus looked at each other, 

"Sirius you have no wand privileges, so no one will be bring a wand, if magic is needed we have the Harry guard" Remus instructed holding out one hand for Sirius wand. Sirius flared slightly at him but handed him his wand. 

- - - 

Harry had dragged Sirius up to the drop door slides. The ones that dropped you down through a hatch in the floor and you went straight down at full speed, those. The one they were to be going on was a two person one, two tubes next to each other. 

Harry stepped into one of the tubes excited, and Sirius looked apprehensive, to say the least. Harry smiled at Sirius. 

When the flooring dropped beneath them Sirius screamed like a little girl and Harry made it his mission to look as inexpressive as possible. He was doing quite well until he saw Sirius face. 

Theo and Remus were standing waiting for the two at the bottom watching amused at Sirius. 

When the two stepped out Sirius was breathing heavily. 

"Never again. Never again" Sirius shook his head spreading water droplets everywhere. 

The group headed to one of the group slides and waited in line for what felt like hours. When they finally reached the top they sat in a floating circle thingy. 

The ride was very fun, it was bright purple and very twisty. 

The next time Harry and Theo were in line to go on a slide they were particularly bored. Harry grabbed Theo's hand they were talking waiting for their turn when a man behind them sneered at them. 

"Those type of people are ones you should watch out for" he mentioned to a little girl, maybe his daughter or sister. 

Harry's first thought was their scars, despite the fact that they covered them with magic before leaving. 

"Why?" The girl asked tugging on the man's swimming shorts. 

"Because they're twinks that's why" the man said glaring at the two. 

Harry's grip on Theo's hand tightened slightly and he kept staring forwards. 

The man behind them screamed and Theo turned to see why. 

His hair was falling off in chunks, and on his bald shiny head 'I AM INLOVE WITH ANOTHER MAN' was written in thick black text. His daughter, sister, who knows, tugged on his pants a bit too hard and they fell. That wasn't even Harry. Theo barely kept himself from bursting out laughing when Harry finally turned to see the man. 

The man rushed to cover his private parts and tried to pull up his pants hurriedly. 

The grabbed the girl and they escaped leaving through the throngs of people. 

Harry smiled and Theo chuckled unable to truly hold back laughs. 

When it was time to go on the slide Harry and Theo sat on a floatie and slid down all the happily. Maybe a bit happier because of what happened to the man. 

- - - 

"Happy birthday Hades" Bellatrix gushed as she rushed forwards to hug Harry. 

Harry barley got time to regain his breath when Rita Skeeter approached him. 

"Ah and the birthday boy himself" she announced "you wouldn't mind an interview a bit sooner perhaps?" 

"Oh why of course not ms Skeeter" Harry said 

Several other family members and high standing political figures wished Harry happy birthday. 

Harry stood with Theo to one corner holding hands, avoiding Rita Skeeter. 

"And if she asks about your romantic life?" Theo asked, he didn't mind telling or not. 

"Eh just tell her truth I guess, it's been almost a year and most people already know or assume" Harry shrugged, pointing out the very much obvious. 

Theo nodded and leaned into Harry a bit. 

Being that they were talking to each other and watching people talk around they didn't notice Skeeter approach. 

"Mr Potter-Black, is now a time as good as any for an interview" she all but let slip out. 

Harry shrugged and turned to face her a bit after Theo left to go to Sirius and Remus. 

"Ask away ms Skeeter" Harry lead the two over to a wall. Harry leaned back against it placing his hands in his pockets. 

"You don't mind I take notes I assume?" 

"No, but no quick notes quill" Harry warned 

"Oh course" she pulled out a note pad and quill. 

"So how about we start with the lighter topics, any news about the Dark Lords defeater love life?" 

"I suppose I may as well come clean, we haven't told anyone, let them figure it out themselves, but me and Theo have been dating for near a year" 

"And in Theo you mean one mister Theodore Nott? Correct?" 

"Yes" 

"How long have the two of you been dating then?" 

"Since last year around November" 

"Ok, shall we move to more deeper questions now" 

Harry nodded and Rita started 

"With the defeat of the Dark Lord, he who must not be named, Voldemort, do you plan to stop the uprising of Hades?" 

"Hades?" Harry asked quirking an eyebrow 

"The name the general public had given the new dark lord on the loose" 

"Of course" Harry muttered to himself "I have not decided as of yet if I want to play a role in 'Hades' rising"

"Do you think Hades might be more powerful than You Know Who?" 

"Well yes I do, I think that he will be, if already is a lot more powerful than Voldemort" 

"Thank you for your time mr Potter-Black" Rita placed her notepad and quill in her bag again. 

"No problem ms Skeeter" Harry left again to find Theo again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 77 16
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...
92.4K 3.7K 181
In the beginning of the end, she will be born upon the darkest night onto those who seek the light. She will be born of undreamt power and will lead...
20.7K 636 12
What if Sirius Black runs away but forgets about his brother, Regulus? What if him running away makes Regulus distance himself from him? What if in J...