Awake.

By cvrvmvrie

After aundreya has woken up as a vampire, there is a life of complications and suprises. More

Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5 .
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7 .
Chapter 8 .
Chapter 9.
Chappy 10.
Chappy 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 14.
Side note.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
note
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

chapter 13.

30.5K 615 180
By cvrvmvrie

Woken chap 13

HELLO!! so I got more than 20 comments actually :) and like 6 of them were all the same from alejandra10. lol. So I would've uploaded sooner but I didn't know what to write so I apologize for the wait.

So here's the chapter. Hope you like it!! :)

Chapter 13.

Aundreyas POV

When I killed Brianna.. I felt both relief that she wasn't going to bother me again, and also the slightest bit of regret.

I regretted it because .. well Damien might still.. have feelings for her. I mean.. he was still dating her before, and why else would he LET her touch him and kiss him like she did before. It hurt to think about that but it was a possibility. I looked at brianna's destroyed body.

I looked over towards the window where Damien,Jayson and Luke were watching. I met eyes with Luke. He gave me a 2 thumbs up while bitting his lip. he looked really hot doing that.. Did I seriously just think that?

Next I looked at jayson who gave me a weak smile.

I took a deep breath, and locked eyes with Damien. He stood there , his eyes boring into mine. He was expressionless.

There was no sign of any emotion on his face or in his eyes. His posture was rigid though.

I waited for him to say something.Or DO something. I waited.and waited. He gave me nothing.

It made me feel like he was mad at me and that he actually DID have feelings still for Brianna. It hurt. alot. Even being a vampire and having no heart.. it felt like my heart had just gotten ripped out of my chest. especially since he watched me make out with Luke, then I come home to find him making out with Brianna. That doesn't exactly make me happy. And he's the one that called her! I'm so fucking done with His shit!

I couldn't take anymore of him hurting me. I'm SO done with Damien.I'm done with life. Life only brings pain.

I looked away from Damien and ran into the forest. I didn't plan to come back either. I'm done with pain. That's all this house has given me. Pain.

I ran into the forest as fast as I possibly could before any of them could come after me. I wanted to be alone. It will make me seem weak.. but I really just want to leave this world.

I don't like what it has brought me. I thought Damien had been in love with me.

I was wrong. Apparently the only guy who was honestly in love with me is Luke. Luke is an amazing guy. And I've already hurt him alot. And jayson.. oh jayson.

You just have to love him. He so nice and funny and good looking. It kills me to leave my boys but.. I have no reason to live anymore. Damien was my reason. And I don't have him anymore.

I ran and ran. Thinking of ways to kill a vampire. I had never really asked about that. But I think a knife to the heart will be fine. A silver knife. Like in the movies. Or was that to kill a werewolf? I don't remember but I'm pretty sure it was to kill a vampire.

Everyones probably coming after me. I'm almost positive Damien read my mind before I ran off.

I ran through the forest and into the streets. It was really bright outside and I had to shade my eyes.

People were walking all over the streets. And I was fighting against my bloodlust. There was so much blood around me.. and I'm still a newborn. I'm positive my eyes were already blood red.

I clenched my jaw and locked my eyes on a little store on the corner. I could see a tiny silver knife in the window.

that's perfect, I thought, smiling.

I walked across the street to the store. I pushed the door open hearing the tiny bell on the door, chime when the door opened. I walked to the window where I saw the knife and looked around. There was like 3 people in the store.And they were all occupied.

I quickly grabbed the knife , put it in my bra, and speed walked out of the store. When I successfully got out of the store I smirked. I just robbed a store without getting caught. go Aundreya!

I avoided all the blood filled bodies and walked across the street and back into the forest. I was about a block deep in the forest from the street.

I reached my hand in my shirt and pulled out the knife. I stared at it for a while, just admiring it's wooden handle with a rose with thorn vines wrapped around it engraved in the wood. The actualy blade was incredibly sharp. Imagine the tip of a needle just bigger. It started big at the bottom and became smaller and sharper as you went up.

I ran my index finger over the blade slicing my finger while doing so. It didn't really hurt, I didn't acknowledge it. I just watched as the deep red blood flowed out of the wound.

I took a deep breath and brought the knife to my chest. I closed my eyes and I pushed the knife into my chest aiming for my heart. I waited for the pain.. but it never came. I opened my eyes and looked at my chest.

The knife was definitely in me. and definitely in my heart. Why the HELL am I not dead?! I pulled it out of my chest and watched as the blood poured out of the stab wound.

The wound healed quickly, closing up and erasing any detail of ever having the knife in my chest.

what the hell? maybe the knife wasn't actual silver? I stabbed myself a few more times in the arms and legs. I felt nothing. Why?!

I watched as blood oozed out of my stab wounds and they quickly closed up. The only evidence of me stabbing myself was the blood on my legs, arms and chest. And the little bit on my left hand where I had pulled out the knife from my chest.

WHY WASN'T I DIEING ?! this is really messed.

How the hell am I supposed to die now? Then it hit me. A WOODEN STAKE!

wow I'm so stupid. I can't believe I didn't think of that sooner.

" PRINCESS!" " AUNDREYA!" I heard my name being called my multiple familiar voices. Voices I didn't want to hear right now.

I spun around coming face to face with Damien. The guys were all in a group behind him. I didn't say anything. I just stood there staring at his face. His face was full of worry and relief.

Everyone was silent. The only sounds were their ragged breathing.

They all just continued to stare at me. I met eyes with jayson.He looked so happy that I wasn't dead. yet.

I watched as a tiny smile crept onto his face and he ran over to me. He engulfed me in a giant hug. " cupcake I was so worried. what the hell are you thinking!? why the fuck are you trying to KILL yourself?!" Jay yelled at me as he pulled away. I stared at him. Slightly flustered. he doesn't yell at me often.

He raised his eyebrows. " well?"

I quickly glanced at Damien, saw that he was looking intently at me with an unreadable expression, and I looked back at jay then to the ground. I heard him sigh.

When I looked up at him I realized he was standing really close infront of me. He nodded his head to the side , grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the guys.

When we were out of hearing range, Jay stopped walking and turned to look at me. " Aundreya.. please don't try this again. please? Aundreya I was going crazy thinking that you were dead. Damien was even worse.He's the one that's actually in love with you. " he said looking into my eyes. I looked down and played with my fingers.

" I doesn't seem like he's in Love with me. If he was he wouldn't have killed my parents, or had to take revenge on me for kissing Luke for a bet, by CALLING Brianna, and almost fucking her. He would have cheated on me. And I'm so done with all of his shit," I said.

Jay lifted my chin. " aundreya. He did that with Brianna only because he was hurting because you kissed Luke. That's the only reason. He wanted to get back at you. I admit it was a stupid idea.. but it's just Damien for you. He's full of stupid ideas. He is so in love with you Aundreya it's not even funny. He tends to do weird shit to try and show affection. And as for your parents.. he just wanted you to stay here with him and never leave. In a weird twisted way.. it was kind of sweet." he said.

I just stared at him. " you sure your not gay jayson?"

He rolled his eyes as a grin formed on his face. " positive," he chuckled.

I smiled and jumped on him giving him a hug. " your the best friend anyone could ever have. Cecilia is stupid to have ever let you go," I whispered in his ear.

" thanks cupcake." he said squeezing me tight before letting go with a small smile. I kissed him on the cheek and pulled him back to the rest. Luke came up to me immediately and hugged me.

" I'm so glad your okay princess," he said. I smiled and pulled away. " yeah. I was just being...... Weak. I couldn't take all the overwhelming pain. I wanted the pain to stop and I picked the easiest way to do it.I'm sorry," I said.

" Aundreya it's fine as long as you NEVER do anything like this again. You know, we have no heart, but you sure gave us a heart attack," Jake said. I smiled sheepishly. Jake smiled a little too.

I looked at Damien. He was staring at me. I didnt look away. I stared into his dark black eyes. His eyes were emotionless. I saw him sigh slightly and walk towards me. I didn't move. He walked closer and wrapped him long muscular arms around my waist, pulling me close and resting his face in the nape of my neck.

I felt his warm breath on my neck and it made me shiver. I hestitently wrapped my arms around his neck. I hadn't realized how much I needed to be in his arms. I forgot how safe and loved I felt in his arms.

I almost cried at the feeling.I almost forgot how much I actually did love him. He pulled me closer and I tightened my grip on his neck closing my eyes and enjoying this moment.

Cause I know for a fact it won't happen again for a while.

Or ever. I felt damiens lips gliding up my neck. It felt really good. I cocked my head to the side slightly to give him more access. He kissed up my neck. Leaving a trail of heat and tingles.

I lifted his head up and looked into his eyes. I hesitantly brought my hand to his eyes and slipped off his contacts. I threw them on the ground and looked into his eyes.

They were a light pink color. which indicated , Love.

I moved my eyes from his and looked at his hair. It was all tousled and sticking up in every direction. His pink eyes went amazing with his snow white hair.

Next I moved my eyes over every feature of Damiens gorgeous face, and when my eyes landed on his lips.. I couldn't look away. They were slightly parted and A light red color and full and perfect and so damn kissable. I wanted to kiss him so bad right now.

I looked back into his eyes unwillingly not wanting Damien to get the wrong idea. He didn't hide his emotions now. I could see them all over his face.

" Aundreya , I'm so so sorry for what I did. I was mad and hurt. I was trying to get back at you for kissing Luke. I love you so much baby girl. Im totally lost without you here in my arms every moment of everyday. I just want to hold you,and kiss you and tell you I love you. I want to call you mine and only mine. your so gorgeous and sweet and kind and funny, I could go on all day. I don't know if you still feel the same way about me as I do you anymore, but I really hope you do. I don't know what I would do without you Aundreya. " Damien said lovingly.

A tear slipped down my cheek and he wiped it away. That was the sweetest thing he has ever said to me.

How could I not just jump on him and tell him I love him and be together forever? I can't do that. I need to think. But he thinks I don't love him anymore. I can at least tell him I still love him.

" I love you too Damien More than you will ever know," I whispered to him as his eyes bore into mine. He huge smile spread across his face. " thank god," he said in relief before crashing his lips to mine.

I immediately moaned softly loving the feel of him lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I felt him smile against my lips.

I moved my hands to his hair, running my hands though it. it was soft like silk. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I eagerly let him enter and our tongues fought for dominance. We fought for control of the kiss. And without even trying.. he won. I didn't really mind that.

After a few minutes of kissing I pulled away. " Damien I can't be with you right now.I need time to myself. all I ask is for some space. please? I need to think some stuff over, And what you did... You have no idea how much that affected me. I don't know if I can ever be with you again," I said breathless from the kiss. And I watched as his eyes turned from a mix of blue and pink, which would mean he was turned on and he was feeling love, to purplish grey, which means disappointment and pain.

I fought the urge to just hug him. I untangled myself from him and walked towards jay and Luke. " I'm going home. see you guys at the house," they nodded and watched me leave.

I looked back at Damien to see him looking back at me with a crushed expression. I took a deep breath and walked through the forest and back home. That was the best kiss of our relationship, I swear it. And it might be the last. I don't know if Damien will still want to put up with me after this. I don't know if I will still want him after this either.

****

OKAY!! so I'm sorry it's short. I seriously didn't know what to write after this. I hope you like this chapter though. Please comment and vote. 30 comments? 15 votes? PLEEEASE?! thanks! love you guys! :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 438 19
elena wakes up and ber life changed before her eyes
656K 22.1K 47
I never expected to wake up after dying. I also never expected to not be human. I guess it's time for a new adventure. Edit: 15/01/22 Currently editi...
116 15 10
She made a mistake, drunk and drowsy, she found herself in quiet the awful predicament with and arrogant, vampire werewolf hybrid. Now she must face...
69.7K 3.8K 15
Waking up in the middle of no where? Only knowing that you're a vampire?! Meeting a man that might forever change your life and hold a secret????!! R...