BLOODY WATERS | PJO x TVD/TO

By ina_sri

โ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ, ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š™ ๐š˜๐š ๏ฟฝ... More

โšœ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏโšœ
๏ผฃฮ›๏ผณ๏ผด
MISSION BCNTOP
ELIJAH
EASTER BUNNIES AND DRAMA
INVITATIONS AND THREATS
THE MEETING
TRAPPED

KATERINA

3.6K 164 22
By ina_sri

Perseus arrived at the old Jackson Mansion in his brand new Mercedes. (Intent on showing off his wealth to attract preys). He stopped before the majestic blue door and stared at the JACKSON engraved on the nameplate--- memories of his sister taking him far away.
Estelle had been beacon of light in his life---when the whole family was distraught and confused after transition and he was still new to his godly form and couldn't risk incranating his siblings---she had been the one to provide for them. She was the one who opened her house to what anyone else believed were monsters. His little star---the daughter of Poseidon, had looked upon his face once and understood. She has vowed that they will always have a place with her.

And so all the Mikaelsons were willingly under the vow to not harm a Jackson. And the Jacksons will provide them shelter against the world.

It has been centuries since Estelle's soul departed to Elysium, but her descendants have honoured her vow.

Thus giving him a perfect cover,a wayward son of the founding familly finally home.

No one would doubt him, and if someone did-well, Percy Jackson smirked.

#$#$

Jason entered the graveyard, the fog to thick to make out anything but a silent black figure with a dark shadowy sword in its hand. He smiled at the eerie scene. Nico and his dramatics, he huffed in amusement.

"O mighty ghost king! Grace me with your glory!" Jason said with grandiose. It was so much fun to tease his cousins!

The shadows bent to the will of its caster and engulfed the black figure, making him dissappear only to reappear as the shadows formed a figure infront of the Son of Jupiter.

The once scrawny boy was now all grown up, almost a splitting image of Hades, had it not been the traces of Italian origin that colored his face.

Nico looked irritated, Jason thought with glee.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me with that prayer?"

"5763 times and counting, dear cousin." Jason replied with am impish smile on his face.

Nico groaned, "You sound like one of those infernal cults, Percy helped to start!"

Jason laughed, "My my, Nico, you look frustrated---have there been more virgin sacrifices in your name?"

The son of Hades twitched.

"Out with you business Grace, I do not have time to spare." Nico said impatiently.

"It is not my business, I am here. It's Percy." He replied.

"What has he done now?"

"Wonders o wonders, it was not Perce this time."

Nico raised an eyebrow, "Quit with your incessant chattering and say it."

Jason's lips twitched, deciding it was enough.

"They have found the doppelgänger."

Nico lurched forward in suprise,"Truly?"

"Yeah. He called in the favor, wants us to be ready in case this one decides to run too." Jason said seriously but he was smiling.

Nico chuckled, "The bane of monsters, unable to contain a teenage girl? Do not make me laugh, he just wants to reunite with us, it's been years."

"So?"

"I will come, ofcourse."

A lightning bolt fell from the heavens, and Jason was gone.

Nico stared, turning in his preferred form, the picture of a broody emo teenager.

"I need a Happy Meal, before dealing with both of their collective shit."

&*&*&*

Slater opened his door to a brunette man with mischievously glinting sinister eyes. He stepped backward in shock, recognizing the face.

The man laughed at his fear, delighted.

"So you know me!"

Slater quivered silently infront of the Trickster.
"Why are you here?" He asked his voice shaking.

Kol Mikaelson smirked,"You have something I need." He stepped into the apartment.

"I, I----"

"Yes, you darling. I generally don't waste my time of riff raffs." He leaned forward and looked in Slater's eyes, "Erase all the data you have on Mikaelsons, destroy your backup too."

Slater stared enraptured as Kol leaned back as if in thought and hummed.

"Call me, discreetly if you receive anyone curious about the Original Vampires. Forget I compelled you."

Kol smiled at the vampire who stood before him with glazed eyes and sped out of there.

His part is done, for now.
They won't find who we are.

%$%$#%$%$

Elijah tossed a hundred dollar note and picked up some coins from a beggars bowl, leaving him in a daze as he stared at the note, checking its authenticity.

He juggled the coins in his hands as his eyes focused on the people inside the Cafe. Damon Salvatore, Rose Marie and the vampire Kol compelled.

His ears twitched as he zeroed in on their conversation,

Rose: Hey, how are you?
Slater: Good. I saw you come, what are you doing here?
Rose: Mmm, it's a long story but I want you to meet...
Slater: Damon Salvatore. Turned 1864 in Mystic Falls by Katherine Pierce aka Katerina Petrova. So I take it I was right, what I told you about the tomb under the church was true?
Rose: Yes. It was right. Thank you for the tip.
He looks at Damon.

Slater: It's nice to meet you, maybe. What's going on Rose? Where's Trevor?

Elijah smiles.

%$%$
Elena enters the little cave feeling triumphant and nervous and a little guilty about tricking Stefan and extracting a vow of secrecy from Caroline.
She enters the cave not knowing she would leave with more questions then answers---not realizing that Katherine Pierce did not gives up, she schemes, manipulates, traps and sacrifices pawns in her game and leaves them suffering as she escapes, she has been alone for a long long time and had only herself to rely on, she was a survivor.

The Salvatores were too arrogant, too young to know the fear of Katerina's name, her fame as the Black Widow and her games. They thought they have seen the world, thought they have seen her and known her. They forgot so often that Katherine was born centuries before them, didn't realise they were just small conquests in her list of jilted lovers she left behind.

Damon thought himself so special, he thought she loved him, thought he had left an impression on her. Spoiler alert: he didn't.

The Salvatores were just a means to end, to help her integrate into high society and escape Klaus' sight for a little longer.

In their delusions they thought they have trapped her, defeated the Katherine Pierce, oh how wrong they were.

The game was on, afterall.

&^&^&^

Slater: And you're sure Elijah's dead?

The original vampire in question clenches his fists, still reeling at the fact he was defeated.

Damon: Beyond dead.

Elijah smirks at that.

Slater: Trevor was a good man; he helped me with my dissertation on sexual deviance in the Baroque period. I was schooling for my Psych PhD.
Rose: Slater's been in college since '74.
Slater: When I was turned. I have 18 degrees, 3 master's and 4 PhDs.
Damon: The point?
Slater: Exactly, I mean, what is the point? What should I be doing with my eternity? If you have an answer, please enlighten me.
Rose: We need your help. If someone wanted to get in touch with Klaus, how would you hook him up?
Slater: Craigslist.

Elijah huffed in amusement, his lips twitching,
Craigslist? The image of Neeklaus checking Craiglist was hilarious. He will sooner kill them all then try to decifer the hints and puns they will add in it.

Damon: Really?
Slater: Seriously. I respond to a personal ad to get sent to somebody who knows somebody who knows Elijah, who's dead and that's where my connection ends.

Damon: Here's what I don't get: Elijah moved around during the day, which means the originals knew the secret of the day ring. Now why would Klaus want to lift the curse of the sun and the moon?

To lure the prey in, of course.

Slater: To keep the werewolves from lifting it. If a vampire breaks the sun curse then the werewolves are stuck with the curse of the moon forever and vice versa.
Rose: But werewolves are extinct.
Slater: True. I've never seen one but rumor has it...
Damon: Not such a rumor.
Slater: Mystic Falls? God, I've got to visit this place. It sounds awesome.

Damon: Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it. Can we stop the curse from being broken at all?

Young vampires, so arrogant‐----thinking they can change a millennium old curse on whim.

Slater: What do you mean?
Damon: Well, if we make the moonstone useless, would it stop the curse from being broken?
Slater: Well, yeah, probably, but why would you want to do that?
Damon: Tell me how.
Slater: You think I'm gonna help you figure out how to do something that will piss off an original? And keeping them from walking in the sun?
Damon: You want to walk in the sun? I can make that happen if you help us.

Elijah throws the coins. Breaking the glass as the vampire's inside with no daylight ring burn.

He dissapears out of there.

They will lose sense to paranoia now.

&*&*&*
As her doppelgänger leaves the cave, the vampire smiles in satisfaction before it disappears leaving an avalanche of emotions behind.

Katerina gasps as a figures steps out of the shadow after the newest doppelgänger leaves. She frantically moves backwards in fear.

"Zdarive, Katerina."

Klaus. Her greatest desire turned to fear, oh how she remembers being a naive little thing believing the handsome Lord Niklaus' promise to reunite her with her daughter. She fell deeper in the trap of love, foolish little girl thinking she had found someone who loved her, she had felt so glorius, so beautiful when both the brothers vied for her hand, had thought all their fights stemmed from her. Elijah, the solemn noble scholar who was gentle but firm and Niklaus the charming flirt who laughed with her(--she did not know, did not realise he was laughing at her, at her innocence, at her naiveity---)

She shudders as he comes closer, he smirks and walks the strut that had made maidens swoon once. He looks the same as he did only with better hair before---before everything came to an end--sometimes she wonders what would life be if she gambled and trusted Elijah, would they have still orbited around her? She wouldn't have to run then, looking over her shoulders ever so often.

His eyes gleam with danger and his smirk oozes charm, she realizes with a jolt that she is still very much attracted to him, even though she wants to kill him, even though he wants her dead.

"Katerina, love. It seems your luck has finally run out!" He laughs, the wicked evil laugh that makes him even more sexy, and speeds up infront of her, just shy of the barrier, careful not to enter. His breath feels hot on her face as he leans forward and traces a finger down her cheeks. "Even the Noble Elijah can't save you now."

Katerina for a moment does not wants to be saved, she wants to end the charade of predator and prey, she wants to leave the world which has wounded her time and time again.

She smiles instead, a little nervous around the edges, she hides the fear in her eyes and leans forward too with her eyes firmly in his own, anything to live. Wishing to enrapture him as she often did her prey.

"Elijah couldn't save himself from baby vampires, Klaus. How would he save me against you?" She said softly, hoping to flatter him and ignite the flames of centuries old rivalry.

Anger flashes through the Original's eyes making Katerina still, her mask of fearlessness falling before Klaus' eyes soften,"Katerina", he whispers softly his eyes chasing her lips. She has him now.

Then he smirks, making her stiffen. "Your little tricks do not work on me, love. Maybe Elijah would have fallen for your seduction but not me. Never me."

His hands which were gentle before suffocate her as they choke her. She wants to say something, anything----

Crack

The world goes dark.

$#%##

Question of the day.

Who do you crave more,

Villians or Heroes?

Names please.

Howz it? Comments are love.

Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 1K 61
Slow updates Rebekah ร— oc
17.8K 510 23
Klaus Mikaelson is saved by the person he least expected.... His father. Mikael. So, all the Mikaelsons get the unexpected happy endings they all des...
554K 16.7K 47
เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐˜๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ โ˜†๏พŸ+๏ฝกโ˜… ( THE ORIGINALS AND SUPERNATURAL) โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐—ถ...
26.6K 1K 15
โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ *๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Œ๐˜ฎ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข...