Amber

By aewritezx

Amber, a quiet... unknown girl with many problems, problems that would break a person. Her family is a mess b... More

Introduction
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
bonus chapter

015

67 6 0
By aewritezx

Once we all sit down in the living room I tell alina to go to her room and play with her new dolls whilst we talked, she quickly obliged and left, running up to her room the large banging noise of her footsteps slowly fading as we all remained sat in silence.

"When did you two start fucking then?" Alex blurts out staring daggers at me and Amber, I'd say he was overreacting but I guess if you came across your two best friends sleeping with eachover behind your back you'd be pretty angry, like I'd be fine with it, but that's just me.

"Not long don't worry about it" I speak up, since obviously Amber wasn't going to, I look towards Alex giving him a friendly smile, his glare darkening slightly.

"So she's just one of your new little side peice, your new slut" I understand where he's coming from, i have many side pieces, usually, but calling Amber a slut hit something different, I had no idea why it made me so angry.

"You do not get to call her a slut, we fucked once and now all of a sudden you gonna call your so called 'bestfriend' a slut, if we're naming sluts in this room right now, you all should be pointing to me, and me only" Once I'm finished speaking Alex stands up, his jaw tightened as he looks down at me.

I stand up our faces inches apart, I couldn't stop my fist as it flew at his face, it wasn't my fault, it was uncontrollable.

Alex stumbles back, using the wall as support as he flings his fist towards my nose, which was only the begging of many fists being flung at eachover, a few cracks being heard between the sounds of pounding flesh.

Alex once again stumbles back, flinging his fist in my face, but for some reason it never reaches me, I hear a soft cry, looking down to see Amber on the floor, blood pooling from her nose, her breathing heavy.

I quickly scurry to my knees checking to make sure she was OK as I laid her on my lap, soothing her head softly, ordinary Alex to grab the first aid kit from the drawer in the kitchen.

He quickly rushes back in first aid kit in hand, as he passes it over to me, I quickly open it and softly wipe the blood from her face, checking to make sure her nose wasn't broken, she must've gotten lucky, or Alex was tired, since her nose was perfectly in tack, just a cut.

Alex quickly left slamming the door behind him.

I place a plaster over her nose, as she continues to cry, muttering words, words I couldn't hear, as she shook slightly in my lap, I knew this wasn't just about the punch.

A many hours pass and Amber wakes up, I made sure to stay on the small chair in my room, watching to make sure she had a good night's sleep.

She lifts her hands up yawning, that yawn... how can a yawn sound so adorable, and beautiful.

"Morning" she looks in the corner spotting me, as she jumps slightly holding her hands to her eyes, probobky shouldn't of done that when she just woke up.

"Um... morning, wait morning, wasn't it morning before" she rubs her head, her expression filled with pure confusion as she tries regaining her memory's.

"Youve been asleep for a long time" she nods her head, getting out of bed noticing the clothes she had on, I reassured her that I did change her clothes with my eyes closed, you get used to it after so many hookups in the dark.

She nodded her head, silently heading to the bathroom, the tap running, I quickly made sure she was OK, to which she replied with a muffled yes, a few seconds pass I wait outside the door, hearing her spit, a wave of relief passing through me to the thought she was only brushing her teeth.

She walks out a minute or so later, wiping her mouth, grabbing her phone from the side, wishing me a thank you and then left, I wish I didn't just let her leave.

It's been a few hours since Amber left, and I'm currently watching alina at her balley class, as she jumps and spins, I made a promise to her to learn the names of some moves, which I did there's a: pirouette, Fouetté turns, Arabesque, Pas de Bourrée, Pas de Chat, the different positions, 1st position, 2nd position, 3rd position, 4th position, and fifth position, that's all I know for know im trying my best to learn more, at least I'm trying is what I try to tell myself.

She finishes her lesson as she hurry over to me, jumping in my arms, telling me all about how she perfected her glissade, ill have to search that one up when I get home.

The whole drive home she giggles and laughs, talking about all her friends, I'm so happy that my daughters happy, it was and always will be my main goal to make my child happy, especially since I didn't have the best childhood.

We get home, I put alina to bed, sit on the sofa, go on my phone and phone Amber, no reply. I try again, no reply. I try again, again, again, and again. But no reply, no reply, no reply, and no reply, I was playing she was ok, and it haunted me, it kept me up all night.

It's been hours, no sleep. I headed to the bathroom, quickly going toilet and looking in the mirror, I looked a mess, my hair dishevelled, dark eye bags rested under my eyes, my lips dry, my eyes droopy, but it didn't matter, I was staying awake until I had an answer.

I splash some water on my face, as I hear a ping from my phone, I rush out the bathroom, running into the living room, searching desperately around the sofa for my phone.

I finally found it under the thick fluffy pillow, looking at the message sent 4 minutes ago, from Amber.

Amber: sorry I didn't answer, I'm fine though.

Liam: can you come round?

A few minuted pass until she respond with a quick 'yes be there soon'. I wanted her to come over so I could make sure she was ok.

One hour later:

A knock echoes through the house as I spent to the door opening it in a hurry allowing Amber in, how can someone look so good In a plain gray baggy tracksuit...

I quickly bring my thoughts back to earth.

"So do you want to flutter this then?" She says looking down to the floor, I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Do what?" She lifts her head, her expression now mirroring mine as she fiddled with the multiple rings on her fingers.

"Well I thought you um... messaged me so we... we could sleep with eachover again" A few of her words stutters, as her gaze meets the floor again, and now I realise how my message sounded, I make my way over to her, tilting my head to the slide slightly as I lift her chin so that her gaze is meeting mine, as she cranes her neck to look at me.

"Please don't think that, I messaged you to come over to make sure you were ok, nothing else" A soft smile makes it's way onto her lips, a real smile, I've never seen her do that, and it causes me to smile, a real smile, there not often.

Her smiles drops again, replaced by the many fake ones she uses. It's ashame her smile is beautiful, just like every other part of her.

I feel a soft hand place on the groin area of my tracksuit bottoms.

"Make me forget please" she randomly speaks, I had no idea where this sudden confidence came from, this wasn't Amber, this wasn't wasn't little gem.

"P-please stop" I hadn't realised my words stuttered as her hands were now over my boxers, inside my pants, I didn't want to do this right now, not whilst she was upset, but I couldn't help myself, she was irresistible, but if it makes her feel better, it's not to bad to oblige.

Her hands moved inside my boxers teasing my length, as she pumped her hand up and down my full length, a quiet groan leaving my lips.

I couldn't hold it anymore.

I lifted her hips up, placing them on my waist as I carried her to the sofa, whilst I harshly placed my lips on hers, angry, sad sex is always the best.

I kiss over her body soft moans leaving her mouth, as once again her clothes were on the floor, in their new natural habitat.

I make my way to her thighs, kissing them softly, nibbling gently on her inner thigh.

'Stay quiet gem, wouldn't want you to lose that beautiful voice.'

Word count: 1537-Hopefully you all enjoyed the new chapter, just thought I'd say once this book is finished I'll be straight back to writing roses for all of you, have an amazing week x.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254 0 4
*now available on all retailers* Amber How do you politely refuse when the only guy to star in any of your dirty fantasies has just offered to put yo...
776 28 32
Maddie and Amber are best friends that have known each other since 5th grade. They have gone through thick and thin together, causing one another tro...
359K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
2.3K 109 47
Bennet is a shy boy who likes to keep to himself. Ellen is an outgoing girl who wants everyone to know her name. The two were strangers but they knew...