024

I lied, I lied to him, I lied to Liam

Of course I'm not fine, even if I told him I was. The only reason I asked for him to fuck me was to distract him, I didn't want him asking me a whole bunch of questions, making sure I was ok every second, it sounds horrible but it worked I guess.

I decided to take a walk whilst Liam was still peacefully asleep, to try and clear my head I guess, it wasn't working, no matter how long or how far I walked the memory's of my mother, the good ones at least, flooded my brain. No matter how much we argues or how much she hated me, she used to love me, she used to do everything for me, I was her world and she was mine.

A stray tear rolls down my cheek, followed by a million more, it felt like they never stopped until I was completely out of tears to cry.

I decided to turn around and head back to the car, hoping I didn't look like I was crying. 

It doesn't take long until I'm back at the car, Liam searching around for me, I shout his name as he frantically turns around to face me and rushes over picking me up in his arms spinning me around, a large smile on his face.

"Thank god your ok, I was so worried" I silently nod my head in response as he softly places me on the ground giving me one last hug.

"Do you want to head back now?" I nod my head, hopping in the passenger seat just as Liam hops into the drivers side.

The whole car ride was a blur, the trees turning to buildings, merging together as my mind ran blank trying to think if anything, anything but my mother dying.

The worst part was, is that I knew she hated me, and doubt all the pain she ever caused me I still loved her, and I hated myself for being so stupid and naive.

Maybe I deserve all the abusive I ever got from my parents, for being so pathetic.

"Were here" Liams calming tone, cuts through my chaotic thoughts, complete opposites, completely different sides of the rope.

"Thankyou, for dropping me of, and for being their for me, I really appreciate it" He hums in response giving me a soft yet tender kiss on the lips before allowing me to walk in my house.

I didn't want to have to face him, not after everything that's gone on, but sometimes you have to face your demons otherwise you'll never get through the hard times to get to the good ones.

I head into the living room to my dad sat on the sofa, an expensive bottle of billionair vodka, that was most likely worth more than someone's whole home.

"Oh so your home, after probobly doing god knows what when your own mother just died, so selfish" His tone harsh, as he turns his bloodshot eyes towards me, a look of disgust blatant on his face.