bonus chapter

In this bonus chapter Amber will be alive and you do not need to read this as it isn't connected to the actual story xx

Tears stream down my face as I lay my phone flat on the bedside table, my body shaking, filled with shock my heart shattered into a million pieces

I hear a few mumbles from the TV downstairs talking about a similar situation, I rush down the stairs, my vision still blurry as I couldn't contain my tears.

I watch the TV as it shows a young girl getting pushed into an ambulance, the reporter continues speaking.

"A young girl found at the brink of death, luckily ambulances arrived at a short notice, we have reports the young girl may still survive" The rest of the words fade, Amber, alive, she's still alive.

Happy tears stream down my face, I was so close to losing her.

I phone my brother, telling him just enough information so he could babysit and I rush into my car, not caring if I'm over the speed limit. I had to make it to that hospital.

*8 months later*

Me and Amber sit peacefully on the sofa rain pouring outside, calmly hitting against the windows, she recovered well, she still has a few cuts and stitches, everytime I see them it reminds me and I'm sure it reminds her to.

She got into therapy sometimes she let's me tag along, I enjoy it, i love knowing exactly how she's feeling, good to bad, I love knowing what and how she's thinking, I love being able to sit and listen to her. I love it all. I love her. And I could never lose her again.

She sits comfortable besides me, her head lay in my lap as I play gently with her curls.

"I love you gem" She looks up, an adorable grin plastered on her face.

"I love you to" she kisses me softly on the lips.

Sadly, our calm moment was quickly interrupted as the twins and alina storm down the stairs.

"Get of my mum" Solo smacks my arm, pulling it away from Amber's hip, Amber giggles at his antics.

He quickly squished himself between us, keeping Amber to himself as he gives me a smug look.

Both girls alina and cece come jumping onto the sofa, piling up as we all snuggle up watching the TV.

All three of tgem argue over what was going on the TV, but quite frankly between barbie, Peppa pig and  pawpatroll, none sound to appeasing but oh well.

Me and Amber laugh as we sneakily hold hands behind them, feeling as though we were still in high-school sneaking a quick kiss from our parents.

I love this life. I love my kids. And I love my gem.

Sorry this was so short, just wanted to keep it short and sweet. Love you all. Nearly at 2k thank you so much to all my supporters xoxo