Into the light(but still in...

By Sne4k_

Dazai, Chuuya and Ranpo go to UA under cover as hero wannabes. what will they get into? all while, Aizawa is... More

A mission so tiring.
Entrance exam
 first day..
interesting beginning.
damn geniuses.
Street kid things.
level three security breach
The chapter before disaster
 holiday special!!
The disaster. 1
The disaster. 2
he has a hospital ick.
Dabi & Red
In their soon to be desperation
Sports Festival

Not an expected arc ending

526 27 2
By Sne4k_

Notes: wellll didn't really expect to upload this so late. anyways...
announcement! i have a chat/scenes that didn't make it in work on Ao3 for this fic! unfortunately for you wattpad onlys, this is a Ao3 exclusive thing.
but if you truly want to read it, you don't need an account to do so!

----/

Everything Felt vivid.

he looked around at the cloudy world in was in..

he didn't recognize where he was.

oh wait.

oh.

"oh.. not here."

he stood up on the carpet below him, he felt presumably smaller than he was before.

he looked around once again. he wasn't supposed to be here.. this room is off limits. ..now.

the matt on the floor, to the blood stained gray stone walls. he felt.. that feeling again. terror.

One of the only emotions he was able to feel.

he glanced at the black heavy door chained up so he wouldn't be able to get out.

even if the ground floor was stone, he still feel faintly someone walking up to the chained door.

shit. is it him..? no no.. this has to be a dream.

hes gone.

hes.. dead.

He quickly, panicked, backing himself up against the wall.

The footsteps got closer.

he let himself slide down the wall.

click.

---

his eyes widened as he awakened.

Dazai felt himself freeze, not even breathing.

he face became a little numb, before he found himself calming down.

finding his breath once again.

Dazai pulled against the sheets he was on, held up his arm to his neck rubbing there.

making sure it wasn't there anymore.

but instead of feeling something there.. Dazai Felt something missing.

Dazai harshly scratched his neck after realizing, it was bare.

bare of his production.

bare of his mask.

where are his bandages..?!

Calm down.

Calm down.

Dazai subconsciously scratched at his now bare neck. someone.. looked, someone saw.

who. who?!

Dazai pushed his uncomfortable feeling deep down, Mori would be disappointed at his outburst.

Dazai breathed out. he became aware of his surroundings.

the silky sheet under him, the smell of clean.. feeling a little too similar to Mori's office..

but no.. that's impossible.

hes in.. UA. for a mission. yeah thats right..

so.. nurses office.

oh no.

Dazai Took his hand away from his bleeding neck.

he looked at his bandages on his arms.

those are not his..

Dazai would never get such an ugly and uncomfortable brand, never!

so. it was the school nurse then. Great.

oh.. what did he ever do to deserve thiss??

Now he has to think of some lame excuse, not even and the Best excuse is going to get him out scot-free..

wait what even happened..?

the USJ.. Aizawa .. everyone
_________________________________

"OH! heyyy Aizawa sensei..." Dazai weaved a little hand at him.

Aizawa's scarf picked up the villain attacking him previously, before slamming her into another villain he was dealing with ..previously.

"why the hell aren't you with your class?!" Aizawa glared at him but quickly turned away, to focus himself back on the other villains.

Dazai watched a villain run at Aizawa while he was distracted. so.. to show his gratitude to his dear teacher.. he shot the villain before he could even touch Aizawa.

with the tranquilizer gun of course .. he doesn't have a real gun still. "unfortunately.." Dazai held the gun down, as he muttered.

a loud yet silent shot, was heard in the air. Dazai watched Aizawa throw the villain he was dealing with to the ground, harsh. before he Looked around for the source of the noise

Dazai noticed Aizawa now looking over at the source, to see a villain twitching aggressively. he looked back at Dazai.

Dazai tilted his head at the villain. "well.. that could use some improvement, I wonder why they're twitching so harshly." he looked at the gun in his hand confused.

Aizawa looked visibly concerned glancing between Dazai and the gun.

[the Rest of the incidents throughout the USJ very cloudy and foggy, but Dazai did remember faintly a big Bird looking thing... said Bird thing, kicked him out of the way right in his ribs]
------------------------------

Oh. that's what happened..

and that must explain the stabbing pain in his ribs. seriously! every time he moved it felt like getting shot at.

Dazai flinched at the sound of a door opening. The curtains were closed where he was, so he couldn't see who was coming in.

but it was two patterns of footsteps, two people.
well the first person coming in.. didn't have normal footsteps. it was way lighter than any adult or teenager footstep pattern would be.

"there's not much I can do for the young Dazai here, my quirk won't work on him. if anything it's making him worse." An old ladies voice was heard, Dazai silently listened in.

"oh? making him worse you say, how so?" A high-pitched voice questioned.

so the nurse, and the principal?

"well im sure you already know the Bad effects of my quirk, and with his nullify quirk i cant help him. but it's not just that.. I tried out my quirk earlier to see if it would work. but all that happened was his blood pressure going down, that's very serious, death serious." recovery girl replied.

wait what. Dazai didn't know that his ability had affects on his physical state. he just thought it had effects on his mental state.

"oh.. we'll have to get him to a real hospital, they will be able to take better care of him. but I am assuming his blood pressure didn't go down all that much?" Nezu Took a sip of something, Dazai was assuming it was tea. he could tell from the clash of glass after the sip was taken.

"no not that much, but still enough to where he can't go around nullifiing peoples quirks on accident!" she said in a 'I swear if he gets in trouble type' of way. Recovery girl sat down in a chair, it was easy to tell if she did just by the noises.

"i see, we will get a staff member to escort him" that was all Nezu replied with before Dazai heard light walking, and a door opening and then shutting.
_________________________________

President Mic sat in the teachers lounge, waiting. what was he waiting for? A lot of different things actually.. The most relevant being an update on Aizawa and the students that were hurt in the altercation.

Second was the meeting that Nezu called not too long ago, it wasn't set to start for at least 30 minutes.

"Two Yakuza's were found dead-!" the TV news spread

woah, woah! back. it. up!
Yakuzas? dead?.. that's something you definitely do not hear every day. Mic believes he remembers hearing something like that at the local police station recently, but it wasn't Yakuzas. it was police officers.
Mic didn't know why his mind connected these two things so suddenly..

"It is unknown what they were killed by, but! it's a gory massacre! definitely the results of a quirk, the bodies were found exploded.. almost.. ah! we really shouldn't be going into the details.. my ba!-" it cut to commercial.

.. thats why. when he overheard the conversation at the police station they also said something about, the Dead police officers being found with their bodies in a similar state. just in more gory details..

Mic remember us back in the day when Shouta would take cases like this. pacifically cases with an overload of unknown factors. he would also pick up cases immediately that have any mention of ability users. Mic always thought this to be weird.. he always wondered.. why? in the end he came up with what he thought it was a reasonable explanation. Shouta IS originally from Yokohama, and its where most ability users in Japan resonate. so.. maybe he was just homesick?

but at the same time, Mic has only ever heard Shouta talk about his own city with uncertainty, like even he himself, didn't know what to think of it. Shouta not the person to reminisce, but Mic does remember the mention of family vividly. Shouta do not talk about most of them with respect. and from the stories Shouta has told him of his family.. he does not blame him.

Shouta has only ever mentioned one Family member with what some would call how you're supposed to feel about your close family, it was a cousin.. Hizahi doesn't remember his last name. He just remembers the name Shuji.

Hizahi shifted slightly on the couch zoning back in slightly. slightly enough to decide.. he wants this case. the case of the dead Yakuzas, and police officers. the case Shouta would've taken if he was here right now.

Hizahi didn't know how to really go about this.. he's never done a case like this, or a case as ..underground as this.. haha..

The first step!- hero commission headquarters.
because if anyone would know about this case it would be them. as unfortunate as it is to be there...
"determination! I will do this! even if the hero commission is a pain in the ass!" Hizahi suddenly stood up and started laughing very loudly, with the help of his quirk.

all for Shouta. .

President Mic is such a weirdo, i love him

OMG GUYSS we're getting to the sports festival SOONN AHH 😯

have any of you noticed in another mhaxbsd fics that when they find out about Dazai's scars they do absolutely nothing? kinda ticks me off😭😭

they're just like; "oh yeah I totally feel bad, for the drama n shit, but will I actually do something? no. The show must go on"

also sorry about not doing the rest of the USJ incident.. I would've lost motivation for this fic SO FAST if I actually did that whole thing.
so no way😓 i wont be skipping anymore arcs like that, i have planssss but at the same time, im going with the flow, because this fic still isn't completely planned out
(PS: I fucking forgot to upload this part on Wattpad😭 IM SO SORRY)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 935 14
A soukoku story this fanfic started by a dazai headcanon on tik tok by the user @chuuyas_right__glove so credit to them! Dazai can't get out of bed...
35 2 2
What if Dazai met kid Chuuya from the past? What if Atsushi met Kyouka, or Fukuzawa met Ranpo? Would they make fast friends? Including all BSD chara...
189K 5.2K 30
After sacrificing yourself for Dazai. In your last words you tell Dazai something meaningful. After recovering you find out Dazai has gone missing bu...
6.5K 226 4
In Dazai's arms was a small child--Chuuya would guess he was probably around 3 or 4 years old--with, surprisingly, silver white hair staring at Chuuy...