my step-brother's best friend...

By hugsfromziam

Young Liam Payne was left as an orphan at a young age and was forced into an orphanage, little did he know wa... More

My Step-Brother's Best Friend (a Ziam boyxboy Fan Fiction)
Chapter One
Memory One
Chapter Two
Memory Two
Chapter Three
Memory Three
Chapter Four
Memory Four
Chapter Five
Memory Five + Chapter Six
Memory Six + Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Memory Seven
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Memory Eight
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Memory Nine
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Memory Ten
Memory Eleven + Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen

38.5K 1.1K 738
By hugsfromziam

Chapter Eighteen

Liam’s POV

“Come to my house and I’ll tell you where he is,” And with that Niall hung up.

He knew where Zayn was, he wasn’t in Bradford, he was near. He didn’t leave me. He didn’t leave me again, he stayed. The problem is where is he?

I fumbled with the car keys as I dashed out the door escaping from Harry without a good bye or a glance back. I didn’t mind if I speed way over the speed limit, I just had to know where Zayn was. I longed for his touch, I missed his hand in mine, I missed running my hands up through his hair, but most of all I missed his lips moving slowly and carefully against mine…

I stumbled out of the car and slammed the door shut and clumsily sprinted made my way to Niall’s door knocking impatiently.

“Liam,” Niall greeted calmer than ever.

“W-Where is Zayn?” I gasped for breath.

“Are you not eating either? You’re in such bad shape,” Niall shook his head disappointedly, “Tsk, tsk,

“Yes, I’m eating, now where is Zayn?!” I had developed a new attitude ever since Zayn left.

“Oh, he’ll show up,” Niall smiled at me, “Now, come on in, mate,”

I groaned and went into Niall’s house and paced through the room and when I got tired of that I would shift my weight from foot to foot.

“Will you stop?” Niall said observing me dumbfounded.

“What?” I said still mindlessly shifting from foot to foot.

That! Are you really that anxious?” Niall shook his head.

I looked at him awed. Had he never been in love? It clearly didn’t look like it, I missed Zayn so much. Not to mention that the love feelings were mutual, he hadn’t exactly exchanged them both at the same time, but they were mutual to say the least. But, after the time I called him and he told me he loved me I… I missed him more than ever and the pain was unbearable. I think the only reason I held on for so long was just to see him again…

“What?” Niall asked eyes narrowing.

“Don’t you understand? I love Zayn and… and, I just can’t help it, I miss him so much,” I said quietly and somewhat sheepishly.

Then, the door opened and the voice that I haven’t heard in what seemed in a life time entered my ear drums and the sound waves vibrated through my body as they escaped through my other ear leaving rising goose bumps all over my arms and a rush going down my spine. My knees started to feel weak and my heart started going at an unhealthy fast pace along with butterflies fluttering through my stomach.

“Don’t help me with the bags that’s alright, Niall,” A sarcastic Zayn called.

I stayed glued to the ground, I couldn’t move… Was Zayn really here or was this a prank? Was I being recorded for a YouTube prank that will soon become viral? …This didn’t feel real.

I heard Zayn’s steady footsteps touch the kitchen floor.

“Well, go get him,” Niall hissed at me while shooing me away.

I took a deep breath and smiled at him, “Thanks,” I said smiling at him sincerely.

“Go!” Niall shooed me.

I bit my lip and slowly walked into the hallway that led to the kitchen. I quietly peeked through the kitchen door and observed Zayn. The way his biceps tensed when he took the groceries out of the bag and placed them into the correct spots, the way he ran this fingers through his hair, the way he mumbled songs under his breath. I never realized how much I truly missed him…

I slowly walked in and looked down at my shoes, “Z-Zayn….”

I kept looking at the floor, but observed as Zayn stopped in his tracks when he heard my voice. I then saw as his shoes turned around and stopped.

“Liam…?” Zayn mumbled.

I looked up at him and smiled at him weakly.

“Liam!” He confirmed more to himself than to me. His golden eyes sparkled as he saw me and a massive smile spread through his lips. He approached me and cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes, “You’re so beautiful,”

I bit my lip and looked intently into those golden brown eyes that I missed so.

Zayn inched towards me and I just wanted to shove him to me so he would get this over with, but the tension was too beautiful to kill. Zayn’s lips hovered over mine. I took my hands and grasped Zayn’s shirt and pulled his lips to mine.

Then, I felt that electric rush that I haven’t felt in a lifetime. It was like Zayn’s lips were made out of electricity and were shocking me, my knees felt weaker than when I heard his voice so I grabbed onto Zayn’s shoulders to keep me from falling. No one deepen the kiss, we kept it loving and simple. It was the most perfect kiss because we both longed for each other, but we kept our boundaries.

When we pulled back our foreheads stuck to each other and our eyes met one another, golden brown ones meeting my boring brown ones, “I missed you so much, babe,” Zayn whispered.

“I-I thought you left me… again,” I mumbled lowering my eyes to face the floor.

“No, Liam,” Zayn said, “Look at me,”

I sighed and looked at him hesitantly.

“Never, okay, never will I leave you again, I promise,” Zayn promised.

“Promise?” I looked from Zayn’s eye to his other eyes trying to find truth in them.

“Promise,” Zayn said pecking my lips.

Later Niall dropped by and said, “Weeeeeeeeeeellllll, I’ll leave you guys to it I’ll just go… sleep somewhere else I suppose, use the guest room if you are going to…… you know…”

s m u t ; s m u t ; s m u t

And we did… well… ‘you know’… But, I honestly don’t know how just one thing led to another and boom we were in the guest room bed.

Zayn closed the door behind me, but never let go of my hand. He then led me to the bed and placed me down in the bed.

Zayn straddled me and propped himself on his forearms as he kissed my lips gently to my cheek down my jaw until he reached my neck.

“I’m going to let others know you’re mine,” Zayn hissed huskily.

Zayn then kissed my neck and nibbled at it. I bit my lip and cocked my head to my side to allow Zayn more access to mark me his.

“That should do,” Zayn said kissing all around my neck.

“My turn, hottie,” I said as I turned us around so I was the one on top of him.

I observed the Greek god underneath me as I stroked his jaw carefully as if afraid to break him like he was a sculpture. I slowly inched closer to Zayn’s face and intended for both of our packages to rub slowly against each other. Zayn gasped and gripped my sides tighter. I smirked at him and placed a kiss in his lips. I got up, but still straddling him, and pulled off his shirt and threw it across the room because we won’t be needing that for a while.

I will never get tired of running my fingers down Zayn’s six pack dents. I ran my fingers down his deep lines and kissed around his torso and muscles. I will never understand how lucky I am to have him nor what I did to have him.

“You are so handsome,” I said in between kisses.

Zayn’s fingers entangled themselves into my hair, “Look who’s talking,”

I shook my head with a blush and grinded slowly on Zayn while running my hands up and down Zany’s bare torso, but acted innocently as if I was doing nothing.

Zayn bit his lip, but failed and let out a throaty moan, “L-Liam, you’re evil,”

I smirked deviously at him, “What did I do?” I went approached Zayn until we were almost nose to nose.

“You know damn right what you were doing,” Zayn said in a low voice while looking at me from eye to eye and I did the same taking in his golden orbs.

I shook my head innocently.

Zayn grabbed my sides and turned us over, “I think you do, mister,”

Zayn straddled me and ripped my shirt throwing it carelessly to the floor, “How about I demonstrate what you were doing?”

I stayed quiet underneath Zayn.

Zayn’s package was against mine and his nose was touching mine as his eyes observed mine. His hands were gripping my sides as he started dry humping me.

I bit my lip to hold back a moan.

Zayn smirked at me and went at a messier pace to try and get a moan.

I ran my hands through Zayn’s hair and tugged at it, but then I couldn’t hold back and exploded with a moan.

“Just do the honors already and make love to me,” I burst out.

Zayn then put a more serious face rather than his joking face, “This is… this is your first time right…?”

I avoided Zayn’s eyes and just looked at the wall behind him.

“Liam,” Zayn put a finger underneath my chin and gently lifted it and made me look at his eyes, “Liam…”

“Yes…” I mumbled underneath my breath.

“I just want you to be sure…not just do it just because,” Zayn said looking at me intently.

I cupped Zayn’s cheeks and looked at him, “I mean it when I say I want you to make love to me, Zayn, I love you and I want you to be the one,”

Zayn looked at me and then down and then back up, “Positive?”

“Yes,” I smiled lightly at him.

Zayn pecked my lips and smiled at me. He then tugged my pants off and threw them at the pile of unnecessary clothes.

I fumbled with Zayn belt and mumbled a fuck underneath my breath earning me a sexy chuckle from Zayn as he took it off in a split second. I then unbuttoned and unzipped Zayn’s pants and tugged them off. Zayn kicked them away.

I hooked my fingers into the waistband of Zayn’s boxers and pulled him to me, I wanted to feel his lips against mine. My lips molded into Zayn’s as they connected and moved together in synch. I pulled of Zayn’s underwear while kissing him and he did the same to me. I ran my hands down Zayn’s bare abdomen loving the feel of his muscles and six pack dents while Zayn ran his hands up and down my sides and down my abdomen as well. I loved the feeling of having him so close to me.

Zayn pulled back and placed his forehead against mine.

“I love you, Liam,” Zayn breathed out.

That was the first time he had ever said that to me face to face and it completely took my breath away.

“I…I love you too, Zayn… So much,” I pulled Zayn to my lips for a simple peck.

“This might hurt, okay?” Zayn said as he adjusted his position.

I looked into his eyes, but I trusted him with everything in me, “Okay,”

Zayn then slipped into me bit by bit letting me adjust to his size.

I took in sharp breaths and let them out harshly whilst my nails dug into Zayn’s bare back. I bit my lip with all my strength as Zayn kept slipping in and as my body adjusted to him. Zayn kept staring intently into my eyes and absorbing all my emotions making sure I was okay.

Zayn grabbed one of my hands from my back and his fingers slipped into the empty spaces of mine and he allowed me to grip his hand as hard as I could.

“Hey, babe, I’m here for you, if it gets to be too much just tell me,” Zayn said looking intently into my eyes observing and taking in all my features to see if I was doing alright.

I nodded at him not trusting my voice.

Some minutes later, my grip on Zayn’s hand calmed down to a more reasonable hold.

“You okay, babe?” Zayn asked still looking at me.

“Yes,” I smiled at him weakly.

“Okay, this might hurt,” Zayn said caressing my cheek.

He then started thrusting slowly and at a careful pace. It was a bittersweet pain. It was pleasurable with a side of pain.

Our hands let go as they both went their own ways, mine to the Zayn’s back to dig themselves into Zayn’s flesh and Zayn’s went to my sides to thrust at a steady pace.

Finally, the pain started to fade off and the pleasure started to come crashing down on me. My jaw clenched and my nails dug themselves into Zayn’s skin as the rushes and waves of pleasure circulated through my body. I let out a throaty moan causing Zayn to thrust messily, deeper and harder. I gasped and moaned loudly.

“Z-Zayn,” I breathed out.

“Louder,” Zayn urged.

“Z-Zayn,” I moaned louder.

Zayn then gave a deep thrust and I yelled his name full volume.

“That’s my boo,” Zayn said thrusts went back to steady ones, but harder and deeper.

Soon enough we were both reaching our climaxes gripping each other and moaning and yelling each other’s names. We looked intently into each other eyes the looks saying more than words ever could. The tension was so beautiful…

Zayn then collapsed to the side of the bed and we were both breathless, chests rising up and down with deep breaths going in and out of our mouths. Zayn pulled the cover over us and tucked me in.

Zayn then kissed my forehead and mumbled against it, “I love you,”

“I love you too,” I whispered wrapping my arm around Zayn’s body and entangling our legs together while looking into his golden eyes silently… and with that I feel asleep happier than ever.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Hope that pleased all your Ziam feels. lalallala. idk what else to say um i've had a tough day my neighbor bff moved and shes the bomb diggity but she's moving and i miss her and she gave me a skateboard as a gift and i didn't give her anything and i feel like shit bc of that and my dad hasn't called in a week and i miss him idk this isn't my year sigh oh well anyways i hope u liked this, 2 or 3 more chapters and this story is over sadly um um um um idk what else to say yeah okay thanks for voting and commenting i read all the comments and appreciate all the votes and reads so gracias you are all fabulous heres a trophy for being fabulous. *gives u trophy* ((trophy is a weird word idk stare at it, it's weird wow idk bye))

this is dedicated to Hayley_S bc ur comment made me laughhhhhhhh.(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
21.5K 303 14
April goes through pretty much everything, her parents both die, and she's sent to an orphanage. She never even dreamed that her cousin would happen...
279K 10.9K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...
21.5K 504 25
Jessica, a normal 19 year old teenager. Loving family and all. There's just one problem along the way of her life. She got kidnapped by Niall Horan...