๐–๐˜๐’๐‹๐Œ๐“๐’?, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ

By pearlielle_

๐“˜๐“ท ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction ~
1.
2.
3.
A/N
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
A/N

5.

27 1 0
By pearlielle_

The whole walk, the three shared stories and laughter. Though, it brung back some memories. The two curly haired teenagers reminded Artemis alot about her friends back at home.

Even though she's loving the country and place so far, she can't help but miss her home sweet home. Mira had noticed Artemis' expression drop as she drowned in her thoughts as they walked.

"You okay?" Mira whispered, tapping her shoulder. Artemis jolted slightly at the sudden touch but nodded as a small smile inched across her face.

Eventually they figured to head back home since the sun was almost down, the three bid eachother goodbye and parted ways for their respective houses. Artemis huffed as she kicked a rock on her way back home, unsure on what she was feeling earlier morning until now.

Soon enough, she arrived and ascended up the stairs to her room where she belly flopped on her bouncy-soft-organized bed, letting out a loud sigh as she did so. Realizing that she was still in her outside clothes, she pushed herself off the bed with an exhaisted groan before slipping on comfier clothes.

Throwing herself on her bed, she got comfortable under her soft blankets, reaching out for the book placed on her nightstand. The girl stayed like this for half an hour in bed until she was called downstairs for dinner.

Artemis sighed as she placed the book back on her bedside table, strutting out her room and descending down the stairs and to the kitchen. Entering the kitchen, she found Alden making dinner and Athena sat on a chair, playing with her stuffed toys as she waited for dinner to be served.

Smiling, Artemis ruffled her sister's hair as she sat down next to her, earning a giggle. She grunted as she shuffled in her seat, trying to be comfortable as possible.

"Watcha' doin?" Artemis asked, her knees now hugged to her chest, gaze inked at the younger ginger beside her.

"Playing," Athena replied, caressing the stuffed toy's cheek. Artemis' smile only grew wider as she watched her sister. She would honestly kill someone for her two siblings, they were everything to her. Well, so is her parents, obviously.

Eventually, dinner was served and the three ate a hearty dinner happily, the table was full of laughter from the three. After eating, the two sisters helped their older brother with the dishes and cleaning before tucking Athena to bed.

"Good night. Sleep well, hermana," Artemis whispered softly, placing a kiss on her younger sister's forehead, earning a barely audible 'good night' from her, which Artemis chuckled at.

Closing her sister's bedroom door gently, she then trotted to her bedroom, throwing herself on her bed. Almost immediately the soft matress contacted with her body, she fell into a deep slumber in a rather uncomfortable position.

⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈ ˖ ࣪⊹ ┈┈⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈˖ ࣪⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈ ˖ ࣪⊹ ┈┈⊹ ࣪

Artemis awoke with a jolt by a harsh blow on her ear. Groaning, she sat up and turned to see that it was Athena. Of course. Athena ran out the room, her cackles echoing in Artemis's ear.

What a way to wake up.

Eventually, she got up and freshened up for a day. Deciding to take a break on skirts, she threw on some grey wide leg pants and a long sleeve turtle neck in the same colour that was a bit loose and a watch clasped around her wrist just incase.

Slipping on some black heels, Artemis strutted towards her mirror. The girl posed and debated whether she liked it or not. Which she ended up loving. Thinking it could look better, she picked up a big black box where she kept her ring collection and slid a few on her fingers.

Artemis didn't exactly know why she dressed up this much. But what she knew what she loved it and probably would be too laxy to change. She eventually descended downstairs as she slid both of her sleeves up to her elbows.

Alden looked up at her and raised both his eyebrows, confused as to why she looked like she was a groomsmen before the wedding.

"You look like a boy," He stated, Artemis rolled her eyes as she grabbed a glass bottle of iced tea from the fridge.

"So what? I look hot and probably more handsome than you in this kind of clothing." Artemis replied smirking, bringing the rim of the bottle to her lips and taking a sip.

The oldest red head chuckled, shaking his head before speaking up once again "Kinda true, you would and do look better in ONLY this type of clothing" He cackled, emphasizing the word 'only'

The girl croaked out a laugh as she reached out for the sandwich Alden had made for her before she woke up. The two talked for a while as Artemis ate and Alden reading the daily newspaper.

"I'll get going now," Artemis said, dusting off her hands from crumbs.

"Where are you going?" Alden questioned, looking up from the newspaper in his hands.

"For a walk" The girl replied. The oldest ginger nodded as he went back to reading the nwespaper like an old man.

Alden muttered a 'stay safe', which Artemis smiled and nodded to before walking out the door, her hands in the pockets of her pants. As she walked around town, she swiftly received some comments on how boyish she looked, in which she annoyingly shrugged off.

"Artemis!" a familiar voice called from a few feet away behind her. The ginger girl halted and looked back to see Mirabel running up to her as she waved her hand with a smile. Artemis chuckled at the girl.

"Heyy Mira!" She greeted, a small grin on her face as she watched the curly haired girl resting her hands on her knees, panting from the running she did.

"You seem like you've ran a marathon," Artemis cackled, earning a playful glare from the panting girl. Eventually, Mira had caught her breath and the Artemis continued to walk around town with Mirabel as they talked.

"You wanna have a sleepover tonight at casita?" Mira asked, Artemis looked at her with a raised eyebrow as she thought. She nodded her head, a smile inched on her face.

"Actually, wanna go there? Like right now?"

"Sure, Why not,"

The two teenagers eventually made their way to casita. When they arrived, they were greeted with a lift of a tile, which Artemis giggled and smiled to.

"Hola, Casita." Artemis greeted. The two girls continued greeting everyone they ran into inside casita ad they ascended up to the nursery. Artemis huffed and sat down on Mira's bed, her gaze directly to the floor.

Mira chuckled and sat beside the ginger "I'm bored," Mira sighed. Artemis nodded and the two sat in somehow an awkward but comfortable silence. Though the silence was interrupted with the door swinging open and slamming on the wall. This caught the two girls off guard, causing Artemis to yelp loudly and fall on the floor, face first, Mirabel getting the same but her back on the floor.

The two grunted in pain, rubbing the part where it hurted. Both girls looked to the door and saw Camilo smirking, leaning on the door frame, his arms crossed. The red head and raven head both sneered at Camilo in annoyance as they got up from the floor, Artemis still rubbig her cheek and mira doing the same to her back.

"I'm super fucking glad you find this amusing, pretty boy." Artemis groaned, her eyes squinted in slight pain. Camilo chuckled lowly, shaking his head as he pushed himself off and walked towards the two girls.

Camilo's hazel orbs fell onto the annoyed red head, analyzing her from head to toe. He watched her as she sighed and ran a slim hand through her firey red hair. Artemis took notice and raised an eyebrow, accompanied by a head tilt.

The girl had also noticed how tall he was, he looked probably about 5'8. Now was Artemis' turn. Her eyes analyzed every inch of him with a smirk. Unaware of the two, beside the ginger girl, was Mirabel watching them awkwardly, her mouth slightly parted and an eyenrow raised.

"Okayyyy," Mira said, breaking the uncomfortable silence "How about we give Camilo a make over?" She cackled menacingly, rubbing her hands together, a glint of mischievousness in her eyes.

Artemis nodded, smirking as she slowly turned back to the boy who had now a terrified expression inched across his face. Before he knew it, he was grabbed by his ruana and was sat on a chair by Artemis. After Mira locked the door, there chaos begun.

Camilo yelped as Artemis tied his hair into a bun, letting a few loose curls fall on the left side of his face. The boy moved around ad much ad he could to get the to give up, but the girls were not backing down.

"Quit it." Artemis said sternly. For some reason, Camilo obliged quicker than the flash of light, earning a satisfied smile from the ginger girl. Mira took out some white pants, a black turtle neck, a belt, a blazer, and some boots in the same colour.

Artemis squealed at the clothing Mira had picked and quickly snatched it from her hands, shoving it in Camilo's arms.

"Hurry! Go change!" The ginger girl squirmed, ushering the boy into the bathroom. Camilo sighed and locked the bathroom door and began changing into the clothes. Meanwhile, Artemis and Mira had picked out some rings for him to wear from Mira's jewelry box.

After Camilo haf changed, he walked out the bathroom with an awkward smile as he rubbed his back. Mirabel screamed in amazement, whilst Artemis had turned red as she stared at him with wide eyes.

"Doesn't he look pretty!!" Mira squealed, turning her attention to Artemis. There, Artemis was standing, flustered, she slightly stumbled back which earned her confused expressions from the two other teenagers.

"Mhm..! Yeah he- he looks great, Excellent!" Artemis stuttered, Mira realized what she stumbled back about earlier and slowly but surely, a smirk imched across her face.

Artemis cleared her throat and reached out for the jewerly both her and Mira took out for him "Finishing touches." She said, her voice raspy but slightly shook.

The boy smiled and took it from her carefully, slipping the rings on his fingers and posed them to see if they looked good.

"I love i-" Before he could finish his sentence, Pepa had opened the door, yelling.

"I swear to god Camilo! If you're bothering the girls again I wi-" Pepa was cut off by the sight of her son in a different outfit.

Pepa's mouth was agape as she stared at her son before squealing and hugging him "Ay! mijo! You look so handsome!!"

Camilo chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck "Gracías, Mami," He said with a smile.

The boy yelped as his mother pulled him out of the room and to the back of the house where the others were srtting up for lunch. They immediately bombarded him with compliments, resulting a slightly embarrassed Camilo.

Meanwhile, Mira and Artemis were peekig from the nursery, giggling as they watched him grow more embarrassed as Pepa peppered him with kisses on the cheek.

LONG ONE HEYASAAA ANYWAYS I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 616 16
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค "I can never get enough of the butterflies she brings to my stomach with one glance." *เณƒเผ„ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
8.9K 159 13
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป, ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ...
67.1K 1.5K 37
โ YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A FOOL, WAITING FOR YOU. โž ( carlos madrigal imagines. )
20.2K 324 20
!DISCONTINUED! sorry Imagines of our precious Camilo! ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒป I don't own any encanto characters - I won't write smut, the closest๏ฟผ thing is kissing...