4.

The current conversation engaged was tuned out by Artemis as she was sat on a chair, deep in thought. A snap of a finger infront of her brought her back to reality with a slight jolt.

"Ya alright, 'Temis?" Camilo asked, a concerned expression on his painfully handsome features. Artemis nodded violently as she looked down on her feet, arms crossed, Mirabel and Camilo raising an eyebrow at the girl's current behaviour.

The girl started to anxiously fiddle with her firey red hair that was framing her face, accompanied by slight taps of her feet on the hard surface beneath her. She'd never felt this anxious before, For what? Artemis was confused on her current state, which slightly frightened her.

A tug on her sleeve caused her to let go of her hair and stop her foot tapping on the floor. Her features immediately softened as she saw her little sister's form beside her. Placing a hand on Athena's small shoulder, she spoke.

"Anything you need?"

Athena shook her head, earning a confused raise of an eyebrow from the older red head. To Artemis' surprise, Athena climbed on her sister's lap and comfortably curled up into a ball in her arms with an exhausted huff.

Chuckling softly, Artemis wrapped her arms around her sister's small form, placing a genyly kiss on Athena's hair before lazily resting her forehead on top of Athena's head. Soon enough, the two fell asleep. The two other teenagers were unaware of the wholesome moment the red headed sibling shared until Julieta called them for lunch.

Mirabel rose from her seat as she spoke "C'mon, Artemi-"

She was cut off by the adorable sight before her, Athena snuggled up in Artemis' arms as she clutched her stuffed toy tightly on hers, Artemis' head buried in the young girl's hair as they slept soundly in a chair.

The curly-haired girl smiled softly. Tapping Camilo's shoulder, the boy turned to Mirabel, raising an eye on her before averting his gaze to where she was pointing at.

Camilo's hazel orbs stared at the adorable sleeping pair, his lips curling up into a soft smile, a loud breath he never knew he was holding.

"I'm not waking them up, they look so peaceful," Mirabel huffed.

"Well, neither am I." Camilo slurred under his breath as he inks his gaze on the surface below him.

Mirabel clicks her tongue as she shakes her head "One of us has gotta do it." she sighed.

Camilo groaned, giving in. Gently shaking her awake, he whispered quietly and softly "Artemis, hey, wake up,"

The older red headed whined, burying her face head further to the younger one's hair. The hazel-eyed boy chuckled, shaking his head as he continued to shake her shoulder gently.

Slowly, Artemis looked up, only to be making eye contact with Camilo's painfully irresistible hazel orbs.

Unsurprisingly, the boy found himself lost from the red-headed girl's blue eyes. Artemis' lips curled up into a small smirk at a thought that had popped up in her brain.

With a blink of an eye, Artemis gave the boy doe eyes. Camilo smiled softly, his cheeks turning a beet red as he continuously got lost in her blue orbs.

The moment was thrown away by Mira's blabber "I know this is like, a cute moment and all but i'm starving and I know you are too Cami, so why don't we go before everyone gets pissed at our late asses?"

Artemis chuckled as Camilo rolled his hazel eyes in annoyance before helping her on waking up the younger red head still comfortably snuggled up in Artemis's arms.

Eventually the 4 went to the back of the casita where lunch was held. As the older red head was helping the younger one with her food and getting seated, she was unaware of the hazel orbs staring at her with pure love printed on it, his lips curled up into a soft, slight smile.

Her voice was angelic for him, it was apparently music to his ears. Her smile, laugh, and everything about her had got him mesmerized.

Bringing himself back to reality, he walked towards the only free seat with his food which was beside Artemis. She gave him a small smile accompanied by a head tilt before inking her gaze to her little sister.

Athena was on her left, swinging her legs and playing with her stuffed toy's ears as a soft smile inched on her small face. It didn't take long for everyone to start eating, laughs and chatter filled the table as they ate lunch heartily.

"We are so glad to have you for lunch, Artemis, Athena." Alma said as she brung the rim of the cup to her lips, taking a small sip before plaving it down with a warm smile.

Artemis inched one back with a nod "Gracías, Abuela," she replied quite softly. Turning to her sister, she tilted her head slightly and gave her a look that said 'say thank you'.

"Thank you," Athena quivered shyly. Alma smiled, giving her a small nod before joining an comversation engaged by the older members.

"Water?" Camilo asked from her right, holding the pitcher out slightly. Artemis nodded and thanked her as she took it from him carefully, their hands grazing eachother. Both teenagers slightly shivered at the feeling, giving eachother an awkward smile before Camilo went back to eating as Artemis filled her cup with water.

Isabella had witnessed the scene unfold from across the table, her lips inching into a smirk as she sipped water from her goblet. Dolores noticed her and nudged her side, tilting her head.

"Why are you smirking?" She asked as she cut a piece of food on her plate. Isabella's smirk only grew wider as she spoke.

"Oh, nothing. Just seems like your brother and my best friend's sibling had a little moment." Isabella hummed, wiping her hands with a napkin. Dolores smiled stupidly as she chuckled, shaking her head.

Eventually, lunch ended with full stomachs. Artemis, Camilo, and Mira had come to a decision to take a walk around town.

"Can you guys come with me first? I'm going home to tuck Athena in real quick, she seems knackered, really." Artemis huffed, side eyeing her little sister with a smile who was burying her head on the crook of her neck exhaustedly.

"What does 'knackered' mean?" Mira questioned.

Artemis chuckled "It means tired. Now let's go before this little one starts getting cranky for bed." She replied.

They eventually arrived at her house safely. Artemis hummed as she laid down the exhausted younger red head head on her bed and placing a chaste kiss on her forehead, earning a sleepy inaudible mumble from Athena.

"Sleep well." Artemis whispered softly, carressing her cheek gently before strutting to the door where the two other teenagers were waiting.

Closing the door carefully as to not to wake up the now sleeping red head head, she huffed before walking to her Alden's room. Camilo and Mira close behind.

"Athena's in her room sleeping and me and my friends are going for a walk. Please take care of her once she wakes up." Artemis sighed, leaning on his brother's bedroom doorframe.

Alden looked up from the book he was reading, placing it on his lap "Relax, I know what i'm gonna do." He reassures.

"And enjoy your walk." He smiled softly. Artemis said her goodbye to her brother before walking out the house with Camilo and Mira as a conversation engaged between the trio.

I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND IM SORRY FOR MY INACTIVENESS ONCE AGAIN X ILL SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!