5.

The whole walk, the three shared stories and laughter. Though, it brung back some memories. The two curly haired teenagers reminded Artemis alot about her friends back at home.

Even though she's loving the country and place so far, she can't help but miss her home sweet home. Mira had noticed Artemis' expression drop as she drowned in her thoughts as they walked.

"You okay?" Mira whispered, tapping her shoulder. Artemis jolted slightly at the sudden touch but nodded as a small smile inched across her face.

Eventually they figured to head back home since the sun was almost down, the three bid eachother goodbye and parted ways for their respective houses. Artemis huffed as she kicked a rock on her way back home, unsure on what she was feeling earlier morning until now.

Soon enough, she arrived and ascended up the stairs to her room where she belly flopped on her bouncy-soft-organized bed, letting out a loud sigh as she did so. Realizing that she was still in her outside clothes, she pushed herself off the bed with an exhaisted groan before slipping on comfier clothes.

Throwing herself on her bed, she got comfortable under her soft blankets, reaching out for the book placed on her nightstand. The girl stayed like this for half an hour in bed until she was called downstairs for dinner.

Artemis sighed as she placed the book back on her bedside table, strutting out her room and descending down the stairs and to the kitchen. Entering the kitchen, she found Alden making dinner and Athena sat on a chair, playing with her stuffed toys as she waited for dinner to be served.

Smiling, Artemis ruffled her sister's hair as she sat down next to her, earning a giggle. She grunted as she shuffled in her seat, trying to be comfortable as possible.

"Watcha' doin?" Artemis asked, her knees now hugged to her chest, gaze inked at the younger ginger beside her.

"Playing," Athena replied, caressing the stuffed toy's cheek. Artemis' smile only grew wider as she watched her sister. She would honestly kill someone for her two siblings, they were everything to her. Well, so is her parents, obviously.

Eventually, dinner was served and the three ate a hearty dinner happily, the table was full of laughter from the three. After eating, the two sisters helped their older brother with the dishes and cleaning before tucking Athena to bed.

"Good night. Sleep well, hermana," Artemis whispered softly, placing a kiss on her younger sister's forehead, earning a barely audible 'good night' from her, which Artemis chuckled at.

Closing her sister's bedroom door gently, she then trotted to her bedroom, throwing herself on her bed. Almost immediately the soft matress contacted with her body, she fell into a deep slumber in a rather uncomfortable position.

⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈ ˖ ࣪⊹ ┈┈⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈˖ ࣪⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈ ˖ ࣪⊹ ┈┈⊹ ࣪

Artemis awoke with a jolt by a harsh blow on her ear. Groaning, she sat up and turned to see that it was Athena. Of course. Athena ran out the room, her cackles echoing in Artemis's ear.

What a way to wake up.

Eventually, she got up and freshened up for a day. Deciding to take a break on skirts, she threw on some grey wide leg pants and a long sleeve turtle neck in the same colour that was a bit loose and a watch clasped around her wrist just incase.

Slipping on some black heels, Artemis strutted towards her mirror. The girl posed and debated whether she liked it or not. Which she ended up loving. Thinking it could look better, she picked up a big black box where she kept her ring collection and slid a few on her fingers.