3.

"You wanna go for a walk?" asked Camilo, rubbing the back of his neck with a nervous grin as he did so. Artemis smiled softly with a slight giggle before nodding and closing the book she was previously reading.

"I don't see why not," She said softly, tucking the book under her arms as she rose to her feet, Camilo doing the same as he smiled back. Both walked around the small town as they talked and talked, whispers and stares being given to the two, which Camilo simply shrugged off. But in the other hand, It was slightly irritating the red-headed girl, scowling at people as they whispered.

Camilo noticed and stopped in his tracks, laying a hand on Artemis' shoulder and gripping it tightly to snap her of her scowling shit with the townspeople. Artemis raised a once furrowed brow at the boy, nodding her head confusingly as she hummed in response.

"You alright?"

"Excellent!" Artemis hollered sarcastically, earning a chuckle from Camilo. She shook her head in annoyance afterwards with a frustrated sigh, running a slender hand through her firey red hair, furrowing her brows once more as she grumbled.

Artemis huffed before speaking up "I'll go drop this off, I won't be off too long."

The boy nodded understandingly, inking her gaze on the frustrated red-head who was slightly slouching "Meet me at Casita? I'll be waiting for you outside."

"Alright,"

Both parted ways for their houses eventually, on Artemis' way back, four boys blocked her way, trapping her. Artemis raised an eyebrow at the quartret, heaving a stressed sigh and pinching the bridge of her nose. She lowered her hand and placed bother hands on her hips before turning around to walk away.

Before she could even take the second step, she felt a rough hand clasping arohnd her wrist and tightening it, causing her to stop in her tracks. Artemis bit the inside of her cheek in annoyance as she tried to free herself from the boy's grasp.

"Let me go!" she screamed frustratedly, only to earn a chuckle from a boy as he drew closer to her, Artemis still in his tight grasp as he did so. Clenching her jaw, she used her balled her free hand jnto a fist and swung it on the boy's cheek.

The boy groaned in pain as he fell to the ground, holding his cheek whilst glaring into the red head's ocean eyes.

"Get her!" He exclaimed, one of them did so and pounced on her, the other two who stood back just watched the scene uncover. Artemis grunted and placed both of her hands on both his shoulders, tightening it before rolling theirselves over, Artemis now ontop of him.

"You wanna play with me huh?" Artemis said through gritted teeth, her jaw clenched, her breathing heavy and uneven. She raised her hand and back-handed slapped the boy underneath her, her ring leaving small cut whilst the slap left a massive red mark.

The boy put his hand infront of his face, trying to avoid any of her hits as he admitted his defeat. Artemis smirked and rose to her feet, she gave the boy one last kick on his groin, earning a pained groan from him.

Walking away and grinning in victory, she eventually arrived at her house, sprinting up the stairs to her bedroom and placing the book where she last got it from.

The youngest red head strutted inside her room and sat on her bed, receiving a raised eyebrow at the middle sibling.

"D'Ya need anythin'?" Artemis questioned as she flattened her skirts with the palm of her hands. Athena shook her head with an innocent smile.

Artemis furrowed her brows in confusion before muttering an 'alright' as she stightened the bow behind on her firey red hair. Athena hummed, probably a song as she swung her legs back and fouth, clutching her stuffed toy lightly in her arms.

"You wanna come with me?"

"To where?"

"My friend's house," Artemis replied as she gently flipped her hair back. Athena's eyes lit up at the thought of exploring somewhere new and nodded her head repeatedly in an almost rapid speed.

Artemis chuckled softly "Alright, come on." She said. Athena hopped off the bed and interwined her hands on Artemis'.

Both girls eventually trotted out the house, Athena skipping happily as she had her hand clasped around Artemis', her other one gently clutching her stuffed toy as they made their way to casita.

Soin enough, they were infront of the door. The doors swung open for the both of them, the red heads walking inside and thanking casita which earned them a clack from a tile. Athena giggled and Artemis smiled down at her sister softly.

"This is so cool!" exclaimed Athena, her eyes lit up. Artemis nodded with a grin and as she continued to look down to her little sister, coming to a halt when she felt herself bump into a chest.

Artemis slowly looked up, to see camilo looking down at her with a smirk. Frowning she backed away, heaving a sigh before speaking.

"Hola, Camilo,"

"Hola"

Both greeted eachother, Athena looking up at them with a confused expression thrown against her face as she watched the two teenegers intently.

"Camilo! Come help!" Mirabel exclaimed as she placed plates on the table carefully.

"Coming!" Camilo yelled back, turning to Artemis "You wanna help us?" He asked, shoving a hand on his pocket. Artemis bit her inner cheek at the thought of being reckless and causing a scene but eventually nodded.

Camilo turned to the youngest red head who had her hand clasped around Artemis', Just then, Antonio came running down the stairs.

Antonio stopped in his tracks at the sight of the unfamiliar pair, tilting his little head to the side as he slowly walked towards Camilo and hiding behind his leg. Camilo chuckled, shaking his head before ushering Antonio to show himself, Antonio eventually gave in and stepped from behind the older boy's leg.

"This is Antonio, my little brother." Camilo introduced, ruffling Antonio's hair as he did so, earning an annoyed mutter from the little boy.

Artemis smiled before crouching down to Antonio's height "Hello, Antonio, i'm Artemis, and this is Athena." Artemis pointed to her little sister beside her who was clutching her stuffed toy tightly.

Antonio smiled and waved at the girl who was two years older than him before speaking, "Hi, Athena!" Antonio greeted gleefully, Athena smiled and waved back shyly, earning a soft chuckle fron the older siblings.

Antonio gently grabbed her wrists and began dragging her up the stairs whilst telling him all about his jungle room. Artemis smiled and huffed before inking her gaze back to Camilo who had a soft smile curled at his lips.

"They sure are getting along." Artemis muttered under her breath ad she stared at Antonio's door that slammed close. Camilo nodded, pressing his lips into a line before saying;

"Coms on, let's go help Mirabel."

Artemis gave a small nod before walking with Camilo. Soon enough, they were helping Mirabel setting up the table for lunch whilst engaged in a conversation, sharing eachothers laughters and stories.

"And then, he literally humiliated her by breaking up with her in the middle of her birthday party!" Artemis exclsimed like she was the one who got broken up with.

Mirabel gasped, hed hand on her heart like she was offended, Camilo his head in disbelief as his eyes were wide open.

"He did not!" Mirabel yelled, Artemis cackled before nodding.

"He did!"

The three continued to talk until they were done setting up the table and positioning themselve on a chair.

Artemis heaved a heavy breath before looking at Camilo, to her surprise, he was already looking at her. Camilo cleared his throat and droped his gaze to the floor, earning a soft giggle from Artemis as she moved to sit properly in her seat.

*⋆꒰ঌ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈໒꒱⋆*

I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER XOXO BYEE TC