6.

The two girls closed the door as they wheezed and laughed uncontrollably at seeing Camilo's embarrassed face, Artemis holding onto the wall and Mira clutching her stomach as they continued laughing. Once the two finally calmed down, they collapsed on the floor with a sigh, a smile inched across on both their faces.

"He looked so embarrassed, poor guy," Artemis cackled, earning a chuckle from the girl laying beside her. Pushing herself off of the floor, she huffed with a smile as she stretched her hand out for Mira, which she gladly took. The two sat on Mira's bed in silence one again. Until, an idea popped up on the curly haired girl's mind.

"Wait, about the sleepover, why don't we invite the Dolores and Isabela?" Mira said. Artemis was willingly fond of the idea, so she caved in glady, in which Mira hollered to, causing the ginger to chuckle.

⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈ ˖ ࣪⊹ ┈┈⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈˖ ࣪⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈ ˖ ࣪⊹ ┈┈⊹ ࣪

It had been a few hours, and Artemis found herself gazing up at the sunny weather above in Mira's room. The sky was clear as water as the sun shone brightly, leaving the ginger to be sunkissed as she stared up with a small smile curled at her rosy lips. Her slim fingers fiddling at the rings delicately placed on her fingers. That moment was interrupted with Mira bursting inside, panting. Artemis yelping with a jolt.

"Oh my god, Mira! Why did you have to come in like that?" Artemis groaned, massaging her temples. Mira gave the girl an awkward chuckle as she walked over to her, "Sorryyy," Mira sighed, sitting next to the ginger. Artemis waved it off, saying it was fine. Both girls eventually busied theirselves with a conversation.

"Can you style my hair?" Artemis asked, lightly rubbing the back of her neck with a small grin inching on her face. "I don't see why not!" Mira exclaimed happily, clapping her hands fast from excitement of the thought of styling the girl's hair. Artemis's grin turned into a smile as she turned her back to Mira for her to start styling her hair.

Mira grabbed a comb and lightly combed Artemis' painfully beautiful red hair. Minutes later later, Mira had finished, squealing when she had finally focused her eyes on the finished product of her masterpiece. Artemis chuckled as she saw Mira struggling to find her small mirror from excitement. Eventually Mira had found it and shoved it in the ginger's arms.

Artemis smiled widely at her hair that was now styled beautifully.

(refrence)

"I love this! Thank you soooo much Mira!" The ginger squealed, pulling the girl into a hug. Mira giggled and hugged her back rightly. The two eventually engaged theirselves on another conversation as they saw they had nothing else to do since Mira was done helping the town.

"Erm- I just wanna ask... Is Camilo's hair natural?" Artemis asked nervously, accompanied with a light tilt of her head. Mira quirking an eyebrow at her, "Why?"

"Dunno, just answer the question." Artemis replied bluntly, Mira muttered an alright before speaking, "I mean, yeah, it is."

The ginger nodded, her gaze elsewhere as she bit her bottom lip slightly, leaving a confused mira infront of her. "Is the lad even real at this point," The ginger murmured quietly, but seemingly not quiet enough since Mira had got a hold of whag she had said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mira questioned teasingly. Artemis turned a light shade of red, burying her face into her slim hands. "Nothing," The ginger groaned through her hands. Mira laughed as she continued to tease the girl.

⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈ ˖ ࣪⊹ ┈┈⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈˖ ࣪⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈ ˖ ࣪⊹ ┈┈⊹ ࣪

Eventually, dusk took a hold of time. Mira and Artemis were helping with setting they table as they busied theiraelves more with a conversation. Minutes later, after they were done setting the table, Artemis offered to help place the food on the table, which Julieta gladly said yes to.

After that was done, everyone started filing in for dinner. Artemis sat herself next to Mira, Camilo just right across from her. Eventually, everyone started to help theirselves with food, seen as it had been a long day. Artemis talked to Mira, answering some questions thrown her way from others. The ginger took a hold of her cup, bringing the rim to her lips and sipping. Camilo turned her head to the girl, the two locking eyes for quite a few moments before the boy sent her a smirk and a wink.

Artemis slightly choked on her water, quickly placing her cup down and grabbing a napkin. Camilo chuckled quietly to himself, seeing the aftermath of his charm. "Are you okay, Artemis?" Julieta asked, worried. Artemis stammering a yes as she tried to get herself together from being a flustered lot.

Pepa, who had been watching the two since they had locked eyes, giggled excitedly to herself. When dinner ended, everyone filed out. Well, Artemis was quite literally running to Mira's bedroom, slightly tripping in the process. Eventually, mira arrived inside Mira's bedroom and collapsed on the floor, positioned like a star.

Mira walked in and laughed at the ginger's dramatic shit. "Why were you literally running to get here," Mira said in between laughs that were now chuckles. Artemis groaned and rose to her feet, dusting her arse off dramatically.

"Nothing," The ginger mumbled, Mira raised an eyebrow at the girl suspiciously as she sat herself on her bed with a huff. Eventually, after Artemis was done being dramatic, she sat down next to Mira who was staring at nothing in particular. The ginger slowly lied herself on the bed, exhausted.

⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈ ˖ ࣪⊹ ┈┈⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈˖ ࣪⊹ ࣪˖ ┈┈ ˖ ࣪⊹ ┈┈⊹

Mira, Dolores, Artemis wisked theirselves to Isabela's room since she had the most spacious room yet. Once they had finished settling down, they all sat in a circle. The room was filled with chatters and laughter as the girls entertained eachother. They all styled eachothers hair too.

Mira had styled Dolores' hair into a half down half up with some lose strands framing her face, red beads added on the one of the lose strands. Dolores had styled Mira's hair with butterfly clips, Artemis styled Isa's in a French braid, then, Isa styled Artemis' hair in pigtails, lose strands of hair framing her face.

The girls were happily talking when they heard a knock on the door, "I'll get it," Artemis said, rising to her feet and walking over to the door and opening it. There stood Camilo, his arms cross on his chest, wearing his usual outfit but without his ruana, his hair a mess and his eyes squinted from probably exhaustment.

Artemis stood there dumbfounded, her lips slightly parted in shock at how painfully majestic he looked. The girl was snapped out of her trance with the snap of his fingers infront of her face, "Wh- What?" Artemis stuttered, Camilo chuckled, shaking his head before nodding towards the other girls who was still in a circle.

"This is a girls night, Camilo." Artemis reminded, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow. The boy groaned and dropped his ahnds to his sides.

"Right, have fun I guess." He muttered, walking away. Artemis hummed in response as she closed the door, shuffling back to the girls afterwards. And there, the night continued with Isabela styling their favourite flowers in their hairs, telling secrets, and Artemis teaching them basic French phrases.

Eventually the night ended and all of them went to bed in the flower beds Isabela had made for them. It wasn't quite comfy but it'll do for Artemis.

OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY FOR BEING VERY INACTIVE ANYWAYS I HOPE ULL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER XOXO