2.

The ocean-eyed red head was sleeping soundly in her bed, sounds of the birds chirping and the abrupt silence lulling her to a deeper sleep. That was until, she felt someone poking her cheek repeatedly, she groaned quietly before fluttering her eyes open.

There revealed Athena, her stuffed toy clutched tightly against her. Artemis sighed before sitting up "What is the reasoneth wherefore thee did wake up me up?" Artemis stated sarcastically.

"Huh?"

"I meant what is the reason why you woke me up this early in the morning,"

"Oh"

"Yeah, 'Oh'." Artemis mocked, earning a giggle from her little sister. Artemis glanced at the clock on the wall, It read '7:49'

"Oh."

"Yeah, 'oh'!" Athena shot back Artemis' line, causing Artemis to break into a fit of laughter. Eventually they descended downstairs to the kitchen where Alden was busy cleaning.

"Finally- Oh, god, Artemis, you look like you got in a fist fight with a donkey." Alden teased, Artemis frowned and ran a hand through her firey red hair.

Artemis sighed, trotting over to a chair and leaning on it lazily "So, what's for breakfast?"

"French toast, I made a new fresh batch so it's still warm, maple syrup is in the pantry." Alden pointed to the french toasts beautifully stacked on a large plate, Artemis almost drooled.

Artemis nodded and went to the pantry to grab the maple syrup, she trotted to the dining table with the syrup and grabbed herself two pieces of french toast with berries, glazing the french toasts with the sweet, maple syrup.

She ate breakfast heartily in silence as she watched the oldest and the youngest sibling help eachother clean the kitchen, she almost teared up at the wholesome sight. She finished breakfast eventually and helped with the dishes, humming a tune as she did so.

Sprinting up the stairs, she twisted the door knob to her room open and strutted over to the bathroom with a towel over her shoulder. It didn't take long for her to finish freshening up and walking out the bathroom in a white, silk robe and her hair wrapped in a towel.

Eventually she changed into some of her favourite clothes and was sitting infront of her vanity, carefully fixing her hair.

(Her outfit)

(Her hairstyle)

(Her hairstyle)

Humming the same tune from earlier, she slipped on some shoes and grabbing the book sitting on her night stand, tucking it under her arm and strutting out of her bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Alden asked , sitting on the couch, Athena beside him playing with her toys.

"Gonna go find a spot where I can read in peace without any annoying disruption." Artemis replied with great sassiness present in her voice, Alden rolled his eyes, shrugging her off and continuing to entertain and play with the youngest red head.

Artemis could feel all eyes on her as she walked and walked trying to find a place where she can read in peace. Hearing a teasing whistle she turned her head to the floor swallowing the lump forming on her throat, the uncomfiness invading her previous gleeful state.

She eventually found a place where it's peaceful and flawless at the same time, she sat down under an overgrown tree, opening her book and began reading in comfortable silence, only the sound of the slight gush of the wind evident.

It had been almost an hour and a half when she could hear clamping agsinst the sharp grass, footsteps. Artemis looked behind the tree and saw, Herself?

Thr look of horror and confusion slowly glueing on her face as herself approached her, she stared at herself for a couple of seconds before speaking.

"What?" was all she could elict from her lips, slowly by slowly, the other her morphed into a familiar form.

Camilo?

She stared at him with furrowed brows, the look of confusement still remaining as Camilo broke into a fit of laughter at her first reaction to him shapeshifting.

"Not funny!" Artemis frowned, her ocean orbs glaring at him as he sat beside her comfortably, she rolled her eyes with a scoff and returned her attention back to the book on her lap.

"Whatcha doin?"

"Reading, obviously." Artemis retorted, a sudden feeling of shyness fled through her veins. Camilo raised an eyebrow and tilted his head slightly to see her face that was covered by strands of her fiery red hair.

"Are you mad?" Camilo asked.

"Oh, no i'm brilliant."

"What do you mean by that?"

Artmeis groaned and turned her head back to him again, her eyes squinting in annoyance, but deep down she was in a shy state because of this curly-haired boy.

"Forget it," Artemis sighed, flipping a page. Camilo scooted closer and leaned forward slightly to take a look at the book she was reading. Artemis' cheeks turned beet red and felt her face warm up, she immediately lowered her head, biting her lower lip.

Camilo inks his gaze towards the landscape infront of him, the ray of sunlight kissing his chocolate skin and the overgrown tree's leaves above the two swaying lightly from the slightly breeze. Artemis turned her head beside her to see the boy admiring the landscape infront of them, she couldn't help but inch a smile at his perfect form.

He drops his gaze from the landscape to Artemis, only to see her admiring him like he did at the view infront of them. Artemis quickly lowers her head and clears her throat embarrassingly, earning a low chuckle from the colombian boy beside her, causing her to grumble as she desperately tries to focus on the bok on her lap.

"Am I that handsome?" Camilo asked teasingly, tilting his head to the side with a stupid smirk Artemis wished she could wipe off. Artemis grumbled once again before inking her gaze on him, sighing.

"Maybe." she mumbled quietly, but not quiet enough that Camilo heard it. He laughed in amusement at the embarrassed, grumbling, british girl beside him. Laying a warm hand on her shoulder, he spoke up.

"Thanks."

Artemis nodded and mumbled an embarrassed 'your welcome' as she flipped a page. Camilo chuckled before lowering his hand with a head shake. He noticed a purple flower that probably fell from the tree above them, he gently picks it up with his warm hands, holding it out to Artemis afterwards.

She raised an eyebrow and looked at him with her ocean doe eyes, looking at the flower and the boy repeatedly as she blinks several times before finally accepting the flower with a small smile inched on her lips. Nodding, she thanked him.

"Thank you, truly."

Camilo nodded, a soft grin on his face. The british girl and The colombian boy locked eyes, both teenagers focused on eachother like they were the most interesting thing in the world. It felt like the world around them stopped for the both of them, Artemis' heart beating rapidly as she felt herself getting lost on the boy's hazel eyes.

Artemis felt her cheeks warm up, causing her to shake her head gently and lower her head to cover the blush on her pale cheeks. Camilo smiled at her current state and played on the sharp grass around him with a stupid grin pasted on his painfully irresistable. handsome face.

Little did they know, Camilo's friends were hiding in a bush nearby, watching them as they tried to hold in their giggles and laughs.