☆ЅUℕ ℬᎾᎽ☆ (Jealous Hunter x R...

By sun_ve

Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plant... More

☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
☆9☆
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
☆15☆
☆16☆
☆17☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
☆21☆
☆22☆
☆23☆
☆24☆
☆25☆
☆26☆
☆27☆
☆29☆
☆30☆
☆31☆
☆32☆
☆33☆
☆34☆
☆35☆
☆36☆
☆37☆
☆38☆
☆39☆
☆40☆

☆28☆

3.4K 109 299
By sun_ve

A couple more days passed and it's now early in the morning. You were practicing all night for your bard competition, it's later today.

'Hey?' Hunter said through the necklace, startling you.

'Hi! You're still coming right?' You ask

'Yeah of course, how are you?' He asked.

'Fine I've been practicing all night.' You reply.

'Can I hear??' Hunter asks.

'No you gotta wait for the performance!' You say.

'I know but with all the other instruments I'll barely hear yours alone. I wanna hear you.' He says.

'I Guess.' You roll your eyes with a dorky smile.

'Go on, play it!' Hunter says cheerfully.

You ready your flute and begin playing a calm yet strong melody. Farther away, lies Hunter on his bed, hugging his legs with his eyes closed, listening to you play.

Your fingers were dancing against the silver flute, pressing down on all the right places to emit the noises you need to play. It was pure music, if you were to think of music, you would think of how you were playing. He pictured it, he pictured what you'd look like playing it, how beautiful you'd look.

He thought it was beautiful, he loved the sound that you were creating from that instrument. You put down your flute and stood there in silence, waiting for him to talk.

'That was lovely.' He said softly.

You heat up, the way he said it was so genuine and kind, you can already picture what face he could be making at the moment, he'd probably have his eyes widened, his ears pink and his lips slightly parted in awe, and you were exactly right, he was making that face.

'I'm glad you like it, I've been practicing for ages.' You reply.

'Be careful when you go out, I don't want someone hurting your beautiful playing.' He said.

You blush, and hold the flute against your heart.

'I will.' You smile.

'I'll see you.' Hunter says.

'I'll see you too.' You reply.

You wanted to tell him you love him, but you both are too early in the relationship, is it bad of you to think that much of him? That you already want to tell him those words? You can't help it, you do, you love him. He's so kind, and gentle, he's perfect.

A couple hours passed and it was time. You were at the field you guys were playing at, you were cleaning out your flute, and you and your bard mates were rehearsing before starting. You were kinda scared, you knew you were gonna be the first to be taken down, you play a whimsy old flute. Most of the other bard players with tubas or cellos or guitars were treated way more seriously. They were seen as the popular bard kids, cause they're usually the students who own all the competitions.

The time came where you had to walk on the field, you saw Glandus's team walk on the field too, you and your bard mates were exchanging menacing glares at glandus's bard kids. They all looked way more nerdy and lame anyway.

You didn't spend your time glaring at Glandus too long though, you were mainly whirling your head around wildly, trying to look for Hunter. He wasn't anywhere in the crowd. You managed to spot your parents though.

You frowned. Maybe he won't show up, maybe he had to make up for a last minute shift.

It's fine. It's understandable.

You stand in your formation, still whirling your head around hoping maybe he will come late.

"Y/n!" Your bard instructor shouted.

"Stop looking around, we're about to start, look forward!" He yelled.

You nodded sadly, and looked forward.

"Ready your instruments!" Your instructor commanded.

You readied your instrument, facing Glandus.

You reach for your necklace and softly say:

'Where are you?'

Hunter POV

"SHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT" Hunter kept shouting at himself, flying in the wind.

He couldn't hear your voice through the necklace because all he could hear was the wind due to how fast he was riding on his staff.

He was holding a small bouquet of flowers, trying to protect them from blowing away, but a couple of them did end up blowing away. That line for the flower stand was astronomically long. Longer than it really had to be, why did everyone decide to buy flowers today? This isn't fair, he needs to see you.

On his way to see you he wasn't really paying attention and ended up running into a tree, badly hurting himself. He was scratched up by a lot of branches and his lucky self managed to jam a stick into his eye, not super badly though, it just hurt a lot.

"Ow! I don't have time for this!" He winced in pain, picking up his staff and flying once more.

His eye was slightly bleeding and he has scratches all over his body. He was trying to stay calm, his eye really hurt.

Hunter ended up 10 minutes late. By the time he arrived a quarter of your team was wiped out, you were still standing though. Thank goodness.

He sat down, paying attention. It seemed most people with harps, or violins were out.

He was happy you were still standing, thank goodness. You looked very sad though, you were shaking. He felt terrible seeing you like that.

'She probably thought I didn't make it, god dangit..' he was thinking to himself.

He was about to grab his necklace and tell you he was here, but he knew it would startle you from the competition, so he refrained.

You looked around and noticed some of your fellow flute players went down. It seemed glandus was already winning, none of their flute players were out yet.

There was only you and one other flute player still standing.

Hunter was on the edge of his seat, watching you play. You were fierce, and you were strong, he could tell you were struggling to stand still, your knees were wobbling.

The other flute player got knocked out, leaving just you left. You played with all your might. Blowing into the flute as hard as you could to make as much noise as possible. It all depended on noise, if you maintained loud you wouldn't fall over.

Suddenly something amazing happened, a tuba player got knocked out immediately, how? How's that possible?

It almost made you stop playing in shock, but you can't let that happen. Hexide has always beat Glandus the last time Glandus won was 6 years ago.

There's no way they knocked out a tuba player that fast. Even Hunter was shocked, he didn't think that was possible, no that couldn't be possible. This made Hunter stand up and he walked around the bleachers

He ended up sneaking into the Glandus side's bleachers to observe. That's when he noticed they were cheating.

Glandus's students had power up glyphs slapped to the back of their necks. That's not allowed.

He immediately ran up to the judges.

"Stop the match! Glandus is cheating! They're severely injuring Hexides students!" Hunter claimed.

"Get back in your seat kid." One of the judges barked.

"They have power up glyphs on their students." Hunter said seriously.

The judge lowered his sunglasses to look Hunter in the eyes. Hunter didn't look him back in the eyes, he kept eyeing you while he was talking to make sure you were okay.

The judge muttered something to another judge, the other judge then muttering something to a security guard.

Hunter noticed this and was about to pull out his staff if they were gonna get him escorted.

"I wouldn't be surprised, actually, the 6 years ago when Glandus won they won because they got away with cheating like that, so we're gonna go ahead and check it out." A security guard said.

Hunter made a relieved smile.

"Thank you." He said.

The security guards went off to demonstrate and look around for any power glyphs that Glandus could possibly be using.

"The kid was right." One of them muttered to the other.

They took action fast and immediately escorted the bard teacher and scolded him. They stopped the entire competition, and every single power glyph was removed one by one.

That's when you saw him, you saw Hunter in the crowd talking with the security guards. You made such a relieved smile, you thought he wouldn't make it but he actually did! And he was looking out for you too.

The bard competition came to an end, and Hexside won. Ah yes another hexside victory. You put down your instrument and try and find Hunter or your parents in the crowd.

You first find your mother and father, they surprised you by embracing you from behind. You squeaked in surprise.

They congratulated you, they told you, you were strong.

"Look at you being the only flute player still standing! Even when they had power ups! You're so strong!!" Mom said excitedly.

"I know, I didn't think I'd be able to." You laugh.

"Is your boyfriend here? We should take him out to eat, to celebrate!" Mom smiled.

"I haven't met him yet anyway. Id love to." Your father says.

"Um.. I'm sure he may be here... let me look for him, he should be nearby, I saw him in the crowd." You say.

You tell your parents to stay where they are, and you begin looking through the crowd for Hunter.

Before you know it, someone grabs you off the ground, and I mean literally off the ground, they were riding on a staff and hauled you over on the backside of their staff, flying up in the air.

"AAAGH!" You screech.

"Hey it's just me! Sorry it's so crowded down there, I had to scoop you out you know." Hunter laughs.

"Oh Hunter! There you are I was looking for you." You grin.

"Oh my gosh your eye...!" You suddenly say.

"Don't worry about it, I uh, here.. these are for you." He says softly pulling out (favorite flowers).

A bunch of them are missing a bit of petals and look a little Crooked and broken, but you were happy, they were from Hunter anyways, they were perfect.

"Hunter they're beautiful." You smile.

"Y-yeah. I ran a little late because I was trying to get you these, but the like was so long and on my way here I crashed into a tree... so hence why my eye is all screwed up." He laughs.

"Hunter, you're too sweet, but you should have took your time, look at you, your hurt." You frown.

"I shouldn't have took my time, if i was too late I wouldn't have noticed Glandus was cheating." Hunter says.

"And you reported it? Thank you.." you smile, giving him a hug.

"Y-yeah, of course.. just uh.. don't want you getting hurt.. or anything you know.. hehe.." He says, ears turning a light red.

"Let me fix your eye really quick." You smile, placing your fingers on the eyelid softly.

"Ow.." He mutters.

You heal it just like that.

"Wow, seems I've been improving." You grin.

"Oh wow, good as new." He says placing his fingers o around his eye.

"Hey I need to tell you something. Do you wanna get dinner with us?" You ask, holding him by the hand.

"A-ah Uhm.. u-us?" He stutters looking down.

"Yeah, me, my mom, my dad." You grin.

"Y-your family?" He says nervously.

"Yeah, you can get to meet my Dad." You grin.

"Y-your Dad..?" He squeaks nervously.

He knows your dad is an emperors coven guard. He'd get killed if he happened to recognize him, especially by voice.

"I- I um.." he sweats.

"Your dad may recognize me?" He says nervously.

"No he won't, he's bad at remembering faces and people." You say.

"W-well it's not that, Uhm... my voice? Is the problem?" He laughs awkwardly.

"I don't think he would, trust me he barely knows and if his coworkers at work, and you know how much guards are together." You say.

"Uh.. I- um... o-okay." He says nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"Perfect! Come with me!" You say as he lowers his staff to the ground.

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy.' Hunter repeats to himself in his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.3K 26
(Amity blight x fem reader) You are (y/n) Clawthorne Eda's daughter SLOW/MINIMAL UPDATES NO SMUTT Extra details in first chapter ⚠️tws ⚠️ Blood, gor...
62.5K 1.3K 20
Self-assured teenager Luz and her best friend Y/n stumbles upon a portal to a magical realm where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, and a tiny w...
21.3K 624 33
Y/n a young teen witch explores their new life as part of the Emperor's Coven, and along the way discovers there's, more than meets the eye. ♥ᴴᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ...
6.2K 93 2
When Siblings luke and luz stumble upon a portal that leads them both to a magical realm where they meet and befriend a rebellious witch named Eda, a...