๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ? || ๐‰๐‰๐Š...

By Idontknowthewhole

Pairing- Jungkookร— reader || genre- enemy to lover, forbidden love, thriller+suspense + action || soldiers Au... More

Characters Introduction
Prologue/ Ch 1. Midnight
Ch 2. Special Soldiers
Ch 3. Chewgum
Ch 4 .Cinderella
Ch 5 Badminton
Ch 6. Forest
Ch 7 family time
Fall harder
Bus ride
Race and Fall
My duty
let's date?
Ghost
Birthday
You are the one
Terrorist
Soldiers
King
Forbidden sin
Uncle Ho
Creating the king
she is bipolar
lies
Important
Kim Taehyung
I hate you but I love you
Wish this night never ends
Murderer
Selfish spies
let's do this
villian
soulmate
The truth
Mi Amor
Medusa
I'm monster
What is happiness?
Me, you and stars
sinners
I love you
You and I
Let's rewrite the stars

Dark

320 46 67
By Idontknowthewhole

I can still see you in every
Single stars

Y/n pov

Trigger warning, mention death and rape.

"Did you find her?" A loud voice said making the me scared till death " fuck, where she can go from here?" Another voice said, I try to sneak out with my heart thumping and my cheeks wet with tears which are rolling non stop.

I run at my full speed, not caring if someone is following me or not.. my hands are shaking, my throat is dry and my blood is cold because of how much scared I am.

"Catch her" the voice is very close, but I didn't stopped and continues running but my luck wasn't with me, a cry left my lips when I tripped at stone, it's totally dark forest, not a single light except of moon .. but I'm aware of every path, every tree, every animal, afterall this is where I grown up.

"Finally" then I saw him, in front of my eyes, looking animal than a real animal, I crawl back in fear but he just laughed eyeing me and soon 2 more also joined him, black clothes with black mask but their eyes are enough to make me shiver to core..

My 10 year old mind is aware that they are not good people and I should run like my grandma asked me before these people killed her " we are payed to kill her, my principles didn't allow me do anything with her" one of them said backing off a little from me.

"Oh really? " the other asked looking at him " then die with your principles " with that he pulled the trigger making me scream, his body fall of ground in front of me, blood following out of body.

"Let me go" I Said shivering at this point but they laughed at me " Aww baby we can't let you go, sorry hun " he said approaching me with same steps as a tiger walk toward the dear, I have seen them from my eyes.

I had fun watching them but now I know how deer must have felt, pathetic like I'm feeling now " Mom, Dad" I Said wishing they can hear me but no one come for helping me" come here " the person who is kneeling in front of me said but I shake my head.

My hands are bruised along with my knees because of fighting and tripping happened back in village, he hold my arms I didn't even blinked and my dress get yanked from my body " no" I scream as loud as possible with my dry throat, but they didn't listened.

"Please no-" and he put his big palm on my mouth covered it completely " stop wiggling or I have to tie you" said the other holding my naked legs, I kicked my feet hard.. trying to hit them as much as possible but I'm small compare to them.

Sob after sob keep leaving my body, they didn't stopped there.. one by one two of them snatch my innocence, did the things which I'm not aware of, I kept pleading in my mind for someone to help me, grandma said God listen to us, I want to complain her that God didn't helped me.

After felt like internity they left me, my eyes are closed, I can't move a muscle... my head is spinning everything is dark and black, I'm just breathing" Is she alive?" I only hear the voice then I felt them touching my wrist to my pulse.

" Let's go for another round, she'll be dead by then" that was the other voice but I can't able to say them that don't kill me, I want to meet my mom, want to play with my dad, I want many things...

"We don't have time" and I hear footsteps, I want to open my eyes and see who is there, but all I felt was fall.. a fall from height and everything went black, only dark surrounding me.

End if trigger content

I gasp for air,my lungs feels like they would collapse anytime, my breathing is unstable,tears streaming down my cheeks , one of those nightmare which don't let me sleep, i wish it was only nightmare but it is true, each and everything is true.... I gulp the water from night stand.. feeling cold in my hot throat.

I start haunting for my cigarette like a drug addict with shaky hands and finally found it, put it near my lips but before I could light it up, I throw it at floor " I promised , I won't smoke " I mumble myself and pick out the bubble gum, to slow down my anxiety andstart chewing it, my balancing system is getting disturbed because I use to smoke alot.

What is time? Just 4.35am, a sigh left my mouth, I'm again early today , I walk out of my room in balcony not minding I just get up and my hairs are messed up along with my clothes, I'm just in my bra and unbuttoned shirt with a loosely hung sweatpants and sweat dripping down my forehead..

With slow and steady breath I able to calm my nerves feeling cool sensation as soon as wind touched my wet skin, look at Sky it's still dark and prefect for me, I closed my eyes, blowing chewgum.

My eyes caught yoongi and we made eye contact for few seconds then he walk away without sharing a word but his eyes speaks enough, I still can feel stares at me and I was right, I look at front only to find someone holding binoculars..

It's major jeon, from physique I can clearly say it's him again, first day was him only and now also, I gave him a disgust look.. if he is seeing through binoculars and walk inside holding my shirt close to my chest.

☆☆☆

Jungkook pov

"Oh my fucking god" I screamed when I saw her getting inside her room and closing the door behind, damm I wasn't expecting her to be the chewgum girl, the same girl whom I have crush on is same as the girl whom I want to-" she is so hot " I Said remembering her hairs which stick to her forehead.

The sweaty forehead with her sleepy eyes, her white seen through shirt" fuck me" I Said repeating the scene again and again, the look on her face was disgust but I can't help it, she was looking hot meal-

" stop jungkook " I Said to myself trying to calm my hormones which are going high with ever second, I have to shower... only shower..

"Okay so let's date atleast" I never had a relationship, don't know how it feels but trying new things is not bad. Yup trying.. it's not like we are going to marry or something, it just crush, a physical attraction which will fade away after sometime, right?

☆☆☆
At training ground

I walk inside with a smile on my face, she is standing there talking to jin hyung, I saw hoseok hyung there means I have competition today.. he is damm good in badminton, even when he play very less with us.

" Jungkook " he called me and walked toward him with hands in my pocket, try to keep my eyes straight avoid her stares " morning hyung " I greeted and they greeted back, we start chatting and she stand with a distance from us... listening music in her phone.

I'm nodding but my eyes are following her action, her hands clutching the fabric of her track suite, she can't keep her feet calm so she is removing grass from ground by her shoes... her lips moving along with the song she is listening...

I was still nodding unaware of fact that they stopped talking so I look at them with a akward smile and open my mouth to explain " it's fine, you aren't watching her and ofcourse you don't like her, we know so don't explain " hoseok hyung sarcastically said and jin hyung snorted.

" it's okay kook, I know" he said joining hoseok hyung and I blushed furiously and move my face a little to hide" it's not like that " I said shyly, I can't help myself " she is good " I let out and they teased me

" good huh? Wow You found someone good? Mr perfectionist" Jin hyung said throwing his arms at my shoulders, he said a little louder catching everyone attention but she didn't turned as she have headphone on.

" Let's play" I Said pushing him off, and walk toward where net is , " jungkook " yoongi hyung whom I didn't noticed till now said making me alert " yeah?" I asked not aware of emotions on his face, he is always cold but here I can see he want to strangle me.

" don't try to take the things which aren't yours " he said walking out of there leaving all of us shock, I didn't get what he wanted to say , as far as I know Kang is not his... she is person of herself, now are we going to fight for a women?, if yes then I'll make sure I win.

" leave him jungkook, let's play" hoseok hyung who is most close to yoongi hyung said and I nodded " Come on kang" I Said throwing a badminton at her and she caught not before getting hit herself, oops I forget she is clumpy .

☆☆☆
A week later

" so who is leading the group?" I asked looking at all of them that who will lead relay race, even though I want to say Kang's name but I don't want to speak out and make her embarrassed, she already look like she can kill me whenever our eyes meet.

" y/n Nonna " Sunjun said smiling widely, Jackson and Aera joined also " I'm okay with anyone " Haneul said the only one left is Jae.. I look at her telling her to speak.

" I want to lead" she said avoiding everyone's gaze at her " she is good runner, she will lead" Kang said patting her shoulder, a smile formed on my face, but look bitter about it..

" Okay so decide till tomorrow, you have whole night" I Said and dismissed them early today as we all have competition tomorrow, it's a friendly event between other regiment but some people like Jeune make it dirty.

" Kang stay here" I Said and all of them left, I'm trying to stop myself from blushing when she blink those eyes at me, asking me why I stopped her " I was asking i-if you are okay ,yeah okay?" I said, wow how brave of me.

"Yes sir" she said in formal voice, God how can I make talk to me informally? " call me Jungkook " Okay that was good Jungkook, I praised myself " I can't sir, you know-" I cut her off in middle of her sentence.

" it's an order " I love many things about my position, but giving order is still at top " Okay jungkook " and I smiled, wow my name sounds so foreign from her mouth, yet so soothing.

" y/n" I try to call her by her name, and damm it feel so good " anything else sir?- I mean jungkook?" She said and all I want her to call me, " Let's go to diner together at end of month" I asked after so much courage, and I'm praying that she don't reject the proposal.

Her face which didn't had emotion is suddenly sounds alert " with others right?" She asked confusion is visible in her voice " Ofcourse, why would we go alone, it's not like a date hahaha" fuck myself, I want to hide in my mom's womb... I'm Fucking embarrassed.

" Okay" she said giving me a tight smile and walk away, I smacked my forehead in dissopointment.. now I know why I'm still virgin " grow some ball " I Said to myself, and agreeing with myself while nodding... if other could see me they would thought I'm a crazy.

Author note

so that was y/n's dream, what do think who were the man? What happened with her?

Yoongi's huh? I'm sorry guys but yoongi is my bias and I want his to suffer.

☆☆☆

I love in silence
From the distance like I love the
Moon

To be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 31 7
One Shots, Poetic Narratives, Drabbles, Fluff, Smut, and everything in between. { various bts pairings } { requests : closed } { suggestions :...
18.7K 801 32
My breath hitched. I wasn't expecting this. How did this happen? "...i promised not to hurt you and to protect you but... i'm sorry i have to do thi...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
90.9K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...