First Time • Myoui Mina

Par cozUzi

[ON GOING] (2021) Powerful, daunting, yet lonely damsel and a woman in a failing relationship. What could go... Plus

FT 1
FT 2
FT 3
FT 4
FT 5
FT 6
FT 7
FT 8
FT 9
FT 10
FT 11
FT 12
FT 13
FT 14
FT 15
FT 16
FT 17
FT 18
FT 19
FT 20
FT 21
FT 22
FT 23
FT 24
FT 25
FT 26
FT 27
FT 28
FT 29
FT 30
FT 31
FT 32
FT 33
FT 34
FT 35
FT 36
FT 37
FT 38
FT 39
FT 40
FT 41
FT 43
FT 44
FT 45
FT 46
FT 47

FT 42

11.1K 600 560
Par cozUzi

Sana and Y/N had one thing in common, contrary to popular belief.

It was the fact they they were both currently having quite a terrible night.

And on the brighter side, with the power of teamwork, Y/N along with Seulgi and her group mates were able to wrap up faster than they expected.

So as soon as they fixed their things, Y/N asked Seulgi to go home first so that Mina would have company, if she was even waiting at their dorm, while Y/N would stay back to order food for them at the cafe.

But what Y/N failed to foresee that night, was bumping into Sana for the second time.

And for the second time, she offered to help her again.

This time, however, was different because Sana accepted her help.

"Wow... I didn't expect to bump into you at this time of the night, Y/N!" Momo was shocked as well to be with Y/N at the same cafe at the same time.

"Also, thank you for the drinks! It's Sana's fault that she forgot her purse. Ah, she's really clumsy. Anyway, we'll treat you next time."

After settling Sana's bill and trying to not make her feel as embarrassed as she could, Y/N caught sight of Momo sitting at a table and decided to greet her too before going back to her dorm.

"It's okay, Momo, it's nothing." Y/N shot her a small smile as she continued to talk. "I had some work to finish with other students and we only finished now... but I didn't expect to see the two of you too! Do you visit this cafe often?"

Momo took a sip of her drink before she nodded her head, smiling as she pointed at Sana, "First time actually. It's a long story, but Sana and I just talked and we ended up here. Also, I was thirsty, so..."

"She also has a headache so I figured sitting down for a while would lessen it. Right, Satang?"

Momo turned to look at Sana when she didn't respond, and when she did, all she saw was her best friend's eyes zeroed onto Y/N who didn't even spare her a glance.

The way Sana was looking at Y/N and only her... Momo felt a cold chill run down her spine.

Momo wasn't sure whether Sana was deliberately ignoring her or she just didn't hear her.

Fuck no! This can't happen!

Momo could feel her insides slowly churning into displeasure when she thought of Sana possibly developing a crush on their best friend's wife.

First of all, that absolutely cannot happen. Second of all, that absolutely cannot fucking happen. Third of all, is Sana really wishing for death from Mina?!

Or maybe... I'm just overthinking.

But... Momo could sense it. The way Sana looked at Y/N the first time they met at the reunion was exceptionally different from the way she was looking at her right now.

She didn't know whether it was her eyes playing games with her, but the fiery look Sana first gave to Y/N dispersed into thin air and was instead replaced by a more calmer one.

Sana's eyes have always been expressive. You could tell when a million thoughts were going through her head. Just like if she wanted to kill someone through her gaze, or just melt due to a cute dog she saw on the street.

And right now, even her body language seemed to be more relaxed and civil.

You wished for Sana to be nicer to Y/N, now you got it, Momo!

Momo didn't know what it was, but with the way Sana was looking at Y/N along with her unusual calm self, seemed to have triggered the panic inside her.

If Sana ends up having feelings for Y/N... then it's equivalent to a war of the gods.

The Hirai bumped Sana's leg to snap her out of her daze, and when she tore her gaze off Y/N, she cleared her throat before speaking, "Are we leaving now?"

Momo was stunned. Was Sana so distracted by Y/N, that she didn't even hear her previous question?

"Um, sure we can, and we should let Y/N go home too since it's getting too late. Mina might get mad at us for holding you back!"

On that note, both Momo and Sana stood up to exit the cafe along with Y/N who was also heading outside to walk back to the dorms.

However, when they were about to part ways, Sana quickly stopped Y/N in her tracks at the mere sound of her footsteps nearing her.

Y/N turned around, meeting Sana's beautiful eyes that were already looking back at her intensely. The Minatozaki seemed to hesitate but it didn't last long, "Excuse me, do you mind if we talk for a bit?"

The speed at which Y/N's eyebrows raised in utter surprise could beat Usain Bolt in a marathon.

She couldn't believe that Minatozaki Sana, who used to speak to her with nothing but disdain, was currently initiating what seems to be a civil conversation.

She looked calm and polite too!

It was just too good to be true.

Did the barista cast a spell on her drink?

Or did a barista cast a spell on MY drink?

Y/N stared at the Minatozaki in amusement before she nodded her head gently, "Uh, sure. Is there something you'd like to say?"

Sana gazed back at her, as if trying to find something in the depths of her eyes. She looked like she had a lot in mind, "That coat you offered me before... when and where did you buy it?"

... What?

A frown of utter confusion immediately replaced the small smile that was once on Y/N's face. Even Momo who was not that far from them was confused with her best friend's random question.

What in the world is Sana talking about?!

It doesn't look like she's drunk anymore, so why is she acting this way?!

The soft wind that blew past them as well as the few cars on the road were all that could be heard as silence consumed the confused Y/N and Sana who was patiently waiting for an answer.

And all Y/N could do at that very moment was to stare at Sana's face, she saw the way her gorgeous eyes sparkled under the street lights and her skin glowing underneath the moonlight.

If she had to ignore all the previous things Sana had done to her, she'd compliment her.

What the hell are you talking about, Y/N?

Y/N was caught off guard by the random question, so naturally, she wasn't able to answer quickly.

Although she was quite weirded out, she thought Sana had asked her because she thought the coat looked nice or something of that sort, "The black coat? I think it was from Dior, I don't know when exactly it was bought since it was just gifted to me on my birthday... 2 years ago? I'm not sure, sorry."

"2 years ago? Could you tell me where you celebrated your birthday then?"

As soon as Sana shot another question, a more profound silence consumed them again.

Momo gaped at Sana before walking over to her, grabbing her wrist as she dragged her away while talking to her in hushed tones, "Satang, what the hell are you doing?! Why are you asking her all these questions? Are you the police all of a sudden?!"

If Momo didn't know any better, then she'd think Sana was trying to flirt with Mina's wife.

But when she took a closer look at her best friend, it seemed as if she was trying to find something out judging solely by the persistence and stubbornness shining in the depths of her hypnotising gaze.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry, Y/N. Sana had a lot to drink and I don't think she's sobered up fully yet."

Sana subtly shrugged off Momo's grip and sent her a glare, as if silently telling her that she wasn't doing anything inappropriate.

Sana turned back around and stared straight into Y/N's gaze, wanting to ask the question she's been thinking about ever since they bumped into each other at the mall.

Were you in Milan 2 years ago?

But something with the way Y/N was staring at her and nobody else with utter curiosity and interest made her a nervous wreck. She was suddenly embarrassed to ask her about it.

She couldn't spit it out, as if a rope was suddenly tied around her neck that prevented her from uttering a word.

So with her chin held high and her gaze fiery as ever, she chose to stop entertaining her own thoughts about it instead.

"Nothing. Never mind."

And as soon Sana uttered those few words, she turned around to head to their car and simply left both Y/N and Momo in a state of confusion.

Shortly after one of the most confusing events in her life, Momo composed herself, shooting Y/N an apologetic smile before chasing after Sana who was now waiting for her to unlock the car.

If Momo was confused then Y/N was dumbfounded.

Something about this whole situation was not right.

~~

It was already a quarter before one in the morning. Y/N channelled her inner cheetah and ran full speed towards the direction of her university's dorm when she received a text from Seulgi saying that Mina was already at the dorm.

And in under three minutes, she was right in front of their dorm, panting like a dog under the non existent summer heat as the bag of cupcakes and donuts she bought for Mina hung around her arm.

Y/N gulped, feeling the sense of nervousness resurfacing when she thought about Mina ignoring her text messages simply because she was upset about her rejecting her dinner proposal.

Actually, Y/N was a little surprised and amused, but at the same time, she was scared.

Mina managed to ignore her for the whole night for the the very first time and didn't even send a single message nor a missed call, it was just too unusual.

She fumbles with the keys in her hand, balancing the bag of desserts on the other and when she unlocked the door, she was welcomed by the eerily silent kitchen and living room.

When she looked at her room's door, she could see the faint light underneath it, a sign that Mina was indeed inside her room waiting for her.

And as soon as Y/N entered the room, she knows she should've expected the sight in front of her.

Her beautiful wife was sitting on the chair in front of her study table, sleeping peacefully with a book half opened on her lap.

And even though sleeping on a chair was arguably one of the most uncomfortable sleeping positions, Mina still had the perfect posture.

She was even still in her office clothes, her make up still perfectly applied on her delicate skin and her stilettos weren't even taken off.

It seemed like Mina fell asleep accidentally...

Mina fell asleep waiting for me to come home...

She tried staying up until dawn... to wait for me?

Y/N averted her gaze onto at the small clock on her study table and saw that it was half past one in the morning already, and it was clearly past Mina's bed time which was usually no later than eleven in the evening.

Y/N quickly yet silently approached her wife as she could feel her heart ache at the thought of her being alone at this hour.

The exhaustion from university and the initial explanation she prepared in case Mina was upset with her, disappeared in a matter of seconds just at the mere sight of her wife looking so fragile.

I should have ran home faster!

I should have worked harder so we would've finished that damn project before dawn!

Y/N scolded herself in her mind as she looked down at the Young Mistress who was still in deep sleep, slowly kneeling to the floor to take off her wife's stilettos as gently as possible.

Mina did not even flinch nor wake up from the movement, all Y/N could hear was a soft groan.

"Deep sleep without me, huh... that's a first." Y/N mindlessly lets her thoughts slip out of her mouth as she simply admired Mina, letting her gaze wander around the gods' masterpiece.

The Myoui's eyelashes were long and curled up beautifully that complemented her features perfectly. Her lips were plump and enticing, red lipstick smeared onto it that made Y/N's eyes linger on it longer than it should've.

Moreover, when Y/N took in Mina's entire appearance, she thought she looked quite cute sleeping in her study table's chair.

The Young Mistress was so cute in her eyes, that Y/N felt the sudden urge to give her a sweet peck on the lips.

Stop being so silly, Y/N!

Y/N turned red at her own thoughts and immediately diverted her attention to the fact that Mina's comfort should be her number one priority right now.

Y/N reached out carefully to the woman's body and wrapped Mina's arms around her neck before she carried her wife bridal style, climbing into their shared bed before grunting softly when she laid her down gently on the soft mattress.

She towered over Mina's petite frame for a while, doing nothing but staring at her wife's unwavering pretty face that looked calm as she slept.

It took a few moments for Y/N to tear her gaze away from the woman's pretty face, and when she did, she diverted her attention to the double-breasted collar blouse and skirt that Mina was still wearing.

Y/N wasn't even in her shoes, yet she could already feel how uncomfortable it was to sleep in such restrictive clothing.

Out of instinct, Y/N leaned down to Mina's position as her hands mindlessly reach out to the Young Mistress' blouse. She unbuttoned it as gently as she could and only realised what she was currently doing when the lacy material of her wife's brassiere started peeking out of her blouse.

Myoui Mina was just too... gorgeous.

Y/N's finger jolted when she touched her wife's warm skin, as if it burnt to touch her.

A rigid breath subconsciously escaped her lips and as soon as she tried to pry her hands off the woman's blouse, a slim hand moved to hold it in place, a sudden warmth taking over.

Shit!

"What are you doing?" All of a sudden, Y/N heard a familiar husky and seductive voice from the woman underneath her. She sounded as if she'd just awoken from a deep slumber.

With Y/N practically caging Mina underneath her arms on the soft bed, she could feel her warm breath fanning her now trembling lips due to the close proximity.

"I'm... I'm just changing your clothes. You fell asleep on the chair." Y/N explained gently, sitting up while trying to pull her hands out of Mina's touch, but the woman clearly had other plans.

For some reason, the Young Mistress looked completely surprised to see Y/N.

Mina's glossy and tired eyes looked up to Y/N, her cheeks had a pink hue and her unbuttoned blouse exposed her alluring shoulders as she tiredly laid on the bed.

She looked like a seductress in her natural habitat.

When Y/N took in the sight in front of her, she could feel her heartbeat speed up.

Mina's head was still a little blurry due to the fact that she had just woken up.

She needed a few moments in order for her senses to fully come back and when it did, her eyes fluttered momentarily as her soft voice came out as a gentle whisper, "Y-You're... home."

Initially, Mina thought she was simply hallucinating things because she was thinking about her wife too much before she fell asleep.

"Yes, yes. I'm sorry I took too long." Y/N didn't know why, but a feeling of guilt suddenly hit her as she stared at Mina with a soft frown, "Go back to sleep, Mina. It's one in the morning."

As soon as those words escaped her lips, Mina simply stared at her before reaching out to cup Y/N's face gently, caressing her jaw in the most familiar way possible.

"One in the morning? Why did you come home so late? I heard the front door open before I fell asleep and I thought it was you." The Young Mistress' tone was soft yet strict at the same time, she looked worried as she bit on her lip.

Not a single word came out of Y/N's mouth for a while. She thought about her response and decided that being honest was the best move, "Actually, we finished the project faster than expected, so Seulgi went back here first that's why you heard the door open earlier. But I bumped into Momo and... Sana before I went home. We were supposed to have a short chat, but we didn't realise what time it was so... here I am."

Y/N already anticipated the sour and aggrieved look on her wife's face when she mentioned her best friend whom she was currently fighting with, but surprisingly, it was the opposite.

It's as if she didn't even hear Sana's name. She ignored it like the plague and Y/N didn't know whether she should be thankful or not.

A subtle pout and a soft frown reached Mina's face instead, she looked unhappy when she heard her explanation, "Momoring talks too much that she held you back. Ah, seriously, I need to tape her mouth shut the next time I see her. She's unbelievable!"

It's not that Mina hated Momo whatsoever, she just hoped that her best friend would lessen the talking once in a while. Especially in certain situations!

"Momo didn't hold me back, Mina. She isn't at fault here." Y/N responded as she tried to calm her down. Smiling softly at her wife, her hands reach up to gently caress Mina's hands that were pressed warmly on her jaw, "I enjoyed talking to her, actually. It makes me happy that Momo is your best friend, she's a nice woman."

Mina didn't say anything, all she did was stare at Y/N with such gentleness in her eyes before she let her hands slide down to her chin and pulling her closer with her index finger, giving her a soft peck on the lips, "I'm sorry for yesterday, baby."

Y/N was caught off guard by the kiss, she could hear her heart threatening to break out of her chest.

Mina's scent was familiar, alluring and capable of getting you wrapped around her finger in a blink of an eye.

And maybe it might be because of the fact that she was extremely tired, but her body relaxed further into Mina's when they kissed.

However, Mina apologised to her out of the blue that it also caught her by surprise and she didn't know what exactly to say, "Sorry? Why are you apologising all of a sudden?"

Y/N's heart hasn't even recovered fully from the previous kiss, but Mina leaned in and kissed her again. This time, she let her addictive lips linger longer onto her wife's. She spoke after they parted, "I got too jealous yesterday, and it made me upset and act unreasonable over the most trivial things. I must've made you feel bad, I'm sorry, baby."

Was Mina apologising to me... because she didnt reply to my texts..?

Mina realised... that she'd never felt this jealous and possessive over someone in her entire life.

She was the type who didn't believe she was ever going to feel possessive over someone. It was totally unseen in her vocabulary.

Previously, she didn't even know if she was capable of being jealous nor would she like someone so much, that her possessiveness would drive her to do such crazy things.

And although Y/N hasn't scolded her for her behaviour whatsoever, she wanted to take the initiative to learn how to be more rational with her feelings.

Myoui Mina wanted Y/N to be hers and hers only.

The state and recent development of their relationship was currently at its peak, therefore the Young Mistress' attachment to her wife was only growing stronger day by day.

And as Mina was in deep thought, Y/N could only stare. All she could do was stare at Mina beneath her, her wife's arms gently wrapped around her neck. Her jet black hair sprawled across the bed, hot breath spilling into her ear, and her tempting body was pressed closely against Y/N's.

Mina looked like a goddess, and Y/N thinks she'd never looked at Mina in this way.

When Y/N tore her eyes off her wife's petite body, she was met with Mina's entrancing gaze instead

Myoui Mina's eyes were shining underneath the room's dim light and overflowing with intense need and desire.

Whilst the Young Mistress' hand rested gently on Y/N's neck, her other hand slid down and started unbuttoning her own blouse, finishing what Y/N started.

Since her blouse was half way undone from Y/N's previous attempts, it didn't take long before Mina's toned body was revealed for her wife's eyes only.

Y/N's eyes glazed all over the Young Mistress' body, as if her shoulders and collarbone were inviting her to sink her teeth into Mina's skin. The only thing that was blocking her view was the seductive lace brassiere that hugged her wife's perfect breasts.

Y/N felt that she was about to be sent to her death bed right there and then.

She averted her gaze from her tempting body and looking into Mina's eyes which were already looking back at her with so much affection. She could even hear her quickened breathing.

"Baby, can you stay up a little longer for me?"

The Young Mistress' hands slid from Y/N's face down to her neck where her fingers traced her jaw, before her hand wrapped around her neck gently as if she wanted to choke her, "Or are you tired already from class?"

Myoui Mina was just too much for her. Her heart couldn't possibly handle such seductiveness from her wife, especially when it was so late already.

The Young Mistress had a face that you'd never be tired of looking at. And even if you've seen her every single day, she was the type that would have you falling to your knees every time.

Her hooded gaze travelled every inch of her skin and everywhere it landed felt like she was getting burned with it.

Y/N wouldn't say it out loud, but she was aroused at that very moment.

Y/N flickered her gaze down to her woman's red and plump lips as she spoke as if she was in a daze, "It's been an exhausting day, but I don't..."

However, the second Y/N was about to lean in and capture her wife's sweet and dangerous lips, a smirk made its way to Mina's face. She pushed Y/N off her gently, sitting up on the bed before she stood up slowly on the ground.

What. The. Fuck.

What the fucking fuck!

Y/N was confused, shocked and most importantly, left hanging.

With a husky voice and a frown as she stared at her wife's every move, she asked gently, "Mina, what are you doing?"

The Young Mistress met her fiery gaze that seemed to be undressing her passionately. A dangerous smirk made its way up to her tempting lips before she spoke coyly, "You said you wanted to sleep already and right now, I'm going to the wardrobe to change my clothes, just like you told me earlier."

Mina's voice was low and raspy, since she had just woken up minutes ago. She tilted her head teasingly to the side and the smirk on her face still hasn't vanished as she continued, "Baby, are you okay? Your face is a little red."

Myoui Mina... was teasing her.

Mina was testing her patience and self-control.

She was playing dumb.

And Y/N could see it. She could see the coy and almost condescending look in Mina's gaze and even then, she was mesmerised. However, she wouldn't let her take control over her so easily.

If Mina wants to play this game, I'll keep her entertained then.

Y/N broke their eye contact and stood up from the bed as well, walking up to where Mina was until she was close to her body. Close enough that she could feel that rigid sigh escape her petite body.

It took all her might and power to focus solely on Mina's face and gaze and to not look down to her godly body because she knew once she did, it was game over for her.

Y/N leaned into Mina's face and caressed her cheek as if she was going to kiss her. However, the second Y/N saw Mina's eyes close as she anticipated the kiss, she pulled away with a devious smirk on her face. She acted as if there was something on her finger, "Hmm, there was an eyelash on your cheek."

Y/N did not indeed, see even a speck of fucking dirt on her wife's cheek. She was a liar.

"Anyway, I'll wash up and change my clothes too. Don't wait for me anymore and go back to sleep already. Goodnight, Mina."

Y/N didn't even wait for Mina's reaction, not because she didn't want to, but because she was nervous to meet her eyes that were drowning in desire.

So she turned around and headed straight for the bathroom and when she closed the door successfully, she leaned against it and let out a shaky breath.

Y/N clutched her chest right above her not so calm heart because her life depended on it, literally.

She didn't know what type of spirit possessed her to tease Mina back with such confidence. All she knew was that things were going to become interesting after she did that.

She literally just tangoed with the devil by teasing Mina!

~~

It was a warm and calm afternoon, Y/N had just finished her remaining class where she and her group members absolutely slayed the presentation they prepared for.

And as soon as Y/N and Seulgi walked out of the classroom, Y/N received a sudden text message from Park Modelling Management stating that her new manager was already waiting for her at the coffee shop near their university.

AKA the coffee shop where she met Momo and Sana at an ungodly hour.

Initially, Seulgi offered to accompany her but Y/N reassured her that everything would be fine and that resting should be her top priority at the moment considering they slept late last night.

It didn't take long before Y/N eventually completed her journey towards the coffee shop. However, as she stepped a foot inside, she forgot that the text message didn't even inform her of a name nor any description about her manager.

And when Y/N was about to send a text message back asking who she was supposed to look for, a young woman with a sleek short haircut who seemed to have a chill and laid back aura, raised her hand and waved at her to get her attention to where she was sitting.

So she knew who I was and what I looked like, but I didn't. Isn't that just embarrassing...

Y/N timidly approached the table with a small smile, taking a deep breath before sitting down and starting the conversation, "Hi, I'm Y/N."

She looked down at the table and saw that there were already two cups of coffee for the both of them. She smiled at the thoughtfulness.

"It's nice to finally meet you! I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, President Park assigned me to be your new manager starting today." Jeongyeon, Y/N's manager, introduced herself enthusiastically as a big grin took over her petite yet sculpted face.

Yoo Jeongyeon...

Jeongyeon...

Y/N swears she's heard of that name before.

Hearing the name, Y/N couldn't respond and she could only stare at Jeongyeon across the table with a puzzled expression.

Didn't she... work for Jennie few years back?

As if Jeongyeon could read her mind, she too stayed silent for a while before letting out a silent chuckle. She starts speaking as though she knew the question in Y/N's head, "Yes, I used to work for Miss Kim Jennie when she was still more focused on the entertainment industry. We've actually spoken before when I was still working for her."

At the sound of Jennie's name, Y/N could feel her eye involuntarily twitch as she immediately avoided eye contact with Jeongyeon. She looked down at the coffee in front of her and nodded slowly, "Ah, of course. I remember now."

Actually, the last time Y/N saw Jeongyeon, she still had her long luscious hair. Maybe it was the reason why she couldn't recognise her immediately.

Jeongyeon didn't seem to notice the sudden change of behavior and smiled teasingly, "How are you? And of course, how are you and Jennie? Gosh, the two of you were inseparable back then."

"Mm, I'm doing great and... we're okay. Things are going well for Jennie nowadays with her being appointed as the new CEO." As Y/N spoke, she couldn't seem to control the conflicted expression on her face as she talked about a certain woman.

Y/N thought that being vague about their relationship was the best way to go. Especially because she wasn't too sure whether she'd want to shift the conversation to her and Jennie's failed relationship at the moment.

This time, Jeongyeon caught on and instantly senses that Y/N was uncomfortable to talk about her relationship for an unknown reason she didn't need to know about.

Suppress the nosiness, Jeongyeon!

Jeongyeon glanced at the cup of coffee in front of her before taking a long sip. She then cleared her throat before changing the subject of the conversation, "Y/N, this is your first time to have a manager by your side, right?"

Y/N also took a sip of the coffee, nodding in response as she let the warm liquid down her throat. She could feel her body relaxing slowly.

Jeongyeon understood her situation. Since Y/N was considered a rookie and was currently almost unknown, big time companies and managers would be hesitant to work with her.

With an excited smile, Jeongyeon continued to speak, "Honestly, if this kind of opportunity was given to you much earlier, you would be a superstar by now. I've seen your past works and even though they're small projects, I can already sense you've got what it takes to conquer the industry."

"Back then, it seemed like you didn't focus too much on your career and had other things in mind. I've had tons of experience since then and all the rookies I've taken under my wing has been thriving in the industry."

"Starting today, I am confident that it will be different for you. I will do everything and anything it takes so everyone will know who you are."

As soon as Jeongyeon was finished with her speech, Y/N was extremely shocked and could only stare at her with a touched expression.

Y/N fiddled with the handle of the cup of coffee before speaking with a wide smile, "Thank you, Jeongyeon. I will do my best too."

Jeongyeon's entire being and aura radiated nothing but kindness and sincerity. She made it crystal clear that she was going to be not only a good manager, but also a friend.

Maybe the world hasn't ran out of good people yet after all...

Jeongyeon smiled at Y/N before raising her eyebrows fleetingly as she pulled out her phone from her bag, "About the photoshoot, it'll be in a week. The client's management had complications with the schedule hence the short notice."

"If you were curious, no, I don't know who the client is yet. I'm quite entertained that they're keeping it a secret." Y/N frowned in curiosity, wondering who could it be that even if there was only a week left before the photoshoot, they still kept it a secret.

"Anyway, it'll be set at a small town on an island, around 5 hours away from here. There'll be a change of setting after a few days or so, but it should be within the island anyway."

"I already have your number, so I'll text you the arrangement and about the fitting as soon as I take care of everything. Also, remember to take care of yourself, we can't afford you to get sick especially at this time."

Y/N nodded her head frantically, understanding that her health should be her utmost priority, "Yup, I'll take care of myself. I wont make things difficult for the both of us so don't worry about it."

After the discussion about the photoshoot and other important details, Y/N and Jeongyeon stayed a little longer in order to get acquainted with each other before eventually parting ways.

And as if on cue, Y/N's phone vibrated on her back pocket as she walked out the cafe, signalling that someone sent a text. It was from Mina, "Where are you? Are you finished with your classes for the day?"

Y/N bit her lip as she typed back a reply, halting her steps abruptly, "I just met up with my new manager and we talked about the photoshoot. How's work? Don't forget to eat donuts and cupcakes I bought for you last night alright! I gave them to masao before you left."

"I ate them for lunch earlier baby. Also let's go out and have dinner tonight? Do you have anything in particular that you want to eat?" As usual, Mina was fast as lighting with her replies.

Y/N thought about it for a while before eventually shrugging when she couldn't think of anything, "Cant think of anything right now. I'll leave it up to you. Anything is fine really!"

Truthfully, she was okay with whatever and wherever Mina took her to eat. Mina had good taste in everything so she wasn't really worried about that.

"Okay. I'll pick you up later then." Unbeknownst to Y/N, Mina was smiling in pure happiness as they texted each other.

"Yup let's talk again later since I'll walk back to campus now."

Y/N quickly sent the text before closing her phone and placing it inside her pocket, not wanting to be on her phone as she walked because bumping into someone was something she wanted to avoid nowadays.

And just as she was thinking about that, her attention went to two women bickering on their way to the cafe she just went out of. One looked as if she was in her early thirties and the other looked younger.

"Hey! Be careful! The floor's quite slippery— god when will you listen to me, you little kid." The older woman, who looked like she was babysitting the younger one, was shaking her head as she watched her speed walk through the cafe.

Out of curiosity, Y/N subtly kept her eyes on the both of them. She found them quite entertaining. However, as soon as the woman approached the entrance of the cafe, she somehow lost her footing and it was just convenient that Y/N was there beside her.

A feminine floral scent with a hint of jasmine took over Y/N's senses as she held the stranger's arm to prevent her from face planting onto the cold and hard pavement.

Wow, what happened to 'I will not bump into anyone from now on', Y/N.

And even if the woman had already regained her balance, Y/N still hadn't let go of her arm and simply stared at her with a frown filled with worry.

The woman looked up with a shocked yet grateful expression before instinctively backing away from her savior in order to thank her.

However, before Y/N could even speak nor take a proper look to whoever just bumped into her, a loud and scolding voice came from the older woman she was with, "Nayeon! Are you alright?! I already told you to slow down and be careful! An arm with a cast isn't something we want for your photoshoot! It's in a week, don't be so careless!"

"Thank god this woman caught you in time. If it weren't for her, I'd be in big trouble with the management right now. Are you okay, Nayeon?!"

Hearing the awfully familiar name, Y/N's eyes widened in shock as she stared at the woman whose arm she just caught.

No way.

Nayeon? As in like, IM NAYEON?!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.6K 512 33
The Myouiri's | F. Reader x Twice | Twice Fanfiction
157K 9.5K 80
What will happen if you fall in love with your one and only rival? Let's find out. Highest Rankings #5 jihyo [ 02/06/2022 ] #1 myouimina [ 07/21/2021...
92.9K 2K 36
🔞 You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...
13.7K 385 22
Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Each member will have their own individual book when I...