Arknights: Dr.(Y/N)'s Riposte

By VioAndBio

A story about an independent doctor named (Y/N), who is well known for his reputation earned from his career... More

1. Clinic is closed... Permanently
2. Meanwhile...
3. Back to Conscious
4. The Aconite & Lilies
5. Hostile or Friendly?
6. The Haste
7. Chernobog (No Crownslayer bullies)
8. The Movement
9. Different Polars Attracts (Part 1)
10. Just Like Before
11. Burning Skies, Fallen Heart
12. Elafia & Demoness
13. Modern Problems, Modern Solutions
14. She, The Elafia
15. Old Bonds
16. W's Zorn
17. A Survivor's Will
18. Hands From LGD
19. Different Poles Attracts (Part II)
20. The Last Agent
21. Behind the Curtains
22. W
23. The Initial Insanity
24. Turn Coat
25. Lovely Elafia
End of 1st Ark
2nd Arc: 0th Stasis
26. Atonement
27. The Pinky Promise (Part 1)
28. The Pinky Promise (Part 2)
29. The Other Side
30. Filia and Mio, The Anti-hero and The Agent
31. The Truth

32. Lungmen Arrival

1.5K 55 23
By VioAndBio

[So Lungmen it is, huh] - (Y/N)

[As it is stated in the Reunion's grand plan. It is what it is] - W (Wiya)

W shrugs her shoulders while giving (Y/N) a toothy grin. While the man sighs at the thought of going to the said place.

He gazed outside of the window, unveiling a crowded street before his eyes. The streets of Lungmen are still busy despite being late at night.

[Whatever Tallulah is planning is not much of my concern. Money is what all this is about, but still, that damn woman wouldn't let me get in a mission along with you!] - W

[Since when did you care so much about money Wiya?] - (Y/N)

[Well, ever since I started dating you of course!] - W

(Y/N) gazed at the cheeky woman with both eyes squinting in suspicion. Her words does not seem to connect for him.

[Didn't we just started going out together recently?] - (Y/N)

[Yes, what about it?] - W

W slightly tilted her head with puckered lips and squinted her eyes a few times.

[Didn't you mentioned before that you already had a lot of money back then?] - (Y/N)

[I might, I might not... My memory doesn't seem to be working properly today] - W

She crossed her arms and held her chin in a thinking manner.

[And ever since then you haven't fulfill your promises of buying me 100 worth of pizzas each with different combinations of flavours and toppings?] - (Y/N)

[I could explain-] - W

[You're lucky you're cute] - (Y/N)

W sighs in relief as her one month wage was a second away from being emptied from her wallet due to (Y/N) obsession for that particular food.

[Instead, I would like one each day for a hundred days, sounds fair?] - (Y/N)

[Yes, sure! Jeez, stop talking about that damn food! But, you have to work those calories off that body okay?] - W

[Naturally, that is a must for a doctor. If not, you wouldn't take sneaky glances at me every now and then whenever I tried to change my clothes in my room] - (Y/N)

[You noticed that!?] - W

[Obviously, doors doesn't creak by itself, and my ears are very sensitive too] - (Y/N)

W dropped down on her knees and flops onto the floor. She closed her reddened face with both of her hands before rolling left to right repeatedly and screamed.

.........

It took quite some time for W to calm down from her embarrassment as both (Y/N) and W sat on the sofa together watching a movie.

[Wiya] - (Y/N)

[Yes dear?] - W

[About-] - (Y/N)

[Wait, haven't I already agreed about the pizza promise?] - W

(Y/N) gave her a deadpan face before pinching both of her cheeks.

[Wow! What was that for?] - W

[It's not about the pizza. It's more of you being here] - (Y/N)

[Am I not allowed to visit my boyfriend?] - W

W narrowed her eyes to (Y/N) with her tail lightly whipping against the sofa, as (Y/N) gave a small chuckled.

[It's not about that either. Since you're here means that you also have a message from Tallulah for me, correct?] - (Y/N)

[...maybee] - W

W rolled her eyes to a different direction while whistling with her hands behind her back as she leans away.

[Wiya, I rather not have my ass handed to Talulah if I were to know her message late... neither do you] - (Y/N)

[Fine... I just wanted to spend more time with you before getting to our reunion business and all] - W

'That fucking woman' W muttered, which did not slipped from (Y/N)'s ears as he sighs.

[We could always do that next time. Now, what's the order from our boss?] - (Y/N)

['(Y/N) stay low for now, Rhodes Island and the Lungmen Guard Department is rumoured to be in a collaboration effort, but their goal is unknown'] - W

[Sounds easy enough, just needed a mask for myself and I'll be good to go] - (Y/N)

Wiya suddenly pinched his nose causing him to startle in slight pain.

[Oow... what's that for?] - (Y/N)

[It's not only that, dummy. 'If you were somehow found out by any associates of the opposing force whom recognises your identity, try to build a rapport with them and extract information subtly'] - W

(Y/N) understood the work given by Talulah's message, it was akin to that of an agent.

[Like father, like son they say...] - (Y/N)

['Any further orders would given at a later date', and that's all] - W

[Now that I think about it, how could Talulah be so sure that I wouldn't just leave the Reunion since I'm already outside of Chernobog?] - (Y/N)

(Y/N) had thought about escaping the Reunion's grasp for a while ever since he gotten out of Chernobog. Yet, he had not try to since he was still under the watchful gazes of reunion soldier masses, and to fight them would definitely ended in heavy injuries or even death due to their sheer number.

[About that, she mentioned, 'Oh if he ever thought of leaving Reunion, just tell him that I know where Arona is'] - W

(Y/N)'s fingers twitched at the name, and his eyes slightly shakened. He gaze intensely into W's eyes while slightly gritting his teeth.

[She knows where my step-mother is?] - (Y/N)

[Either if it's true or not, you have to ask her yourself] - W

(Y/N) was deep in thought. He had not seen his step-mother for more than 4 years, even her colleague in Rhodes Island had not seen her. In other words, she was missing, and it is possible she could have died by unknown reasons, but otherwise is also possible.

[Talulah is one-step ahead again...] - (Y/N)

He grumbled at the thought of it. He could not help but felt like he was still within Talulah's palm ever since he was in Ursus. In short, it felt rather unsettling to him.

[You know how much I hate it when you are thinking of a different woman despite being with me here] - W

[Was it that obvious?] - (Y/N)

His question was replied with silence with a W's sour face that was an inch away from his face. His eyes met with the same intensity as his own.

[Let's go for a date tomorrow, Wiya] - (Y/N)

[Eh? But we both have to stay low for the time being...] - W

W's face lit up. The sourness drifted away from her expression, slowly replace by her lips slowly turning into a smile.

[What? Can't I invite my girlfriend to a date? Well then...] - (Y/N)

[Ah, yes! I would to go with you!] - W

[Don't worry much about the small details of staying low profile. I had a plan] - (Y/N)

[But (Y/N), why a date out of all a sudden?] - W

'Because you look kinda jealous and I don't want to get my ass touched out of nowhere to make up for that' is what (Y/N) almost blurted out but he held it in.

[Because, I don't want us to get stressed out by Talulah and anything else. Sure, she could know where my step-mother is, but it could be a lie and thinking too much about it would give too much of a headache] - (Y/N)

[Hmm, it rare for you to have a very reasonable answer. I just had the feeling that you're not telling me the whole reason...] - W

(Y/N) got up from the sofa and stretch slightly until a satisfying 'pop' was heard, while ignoring W's words in a nonchalantly manner.

[What movie you want to watch next?] - (Y/N)

[I don't feel like it since talking about Talulah blasted the mood...] - W

Then suddenly a hand could be felt gripping onto (Y/N)'s buttocks. W's hand could be seen squeezing the hot cakes repeatedly as (Y/N) screamed to the top of his lungs.

[Stop touching me, you woman!] - (Y/N)

W giggled but her hand never left.

__________________________________

Author's note - Yup, long time no see, hope you guys been doing well, at least alright. A bit changes that I would just write Wiya as W outside of dialogue box, the same goes for Firewatch (I forgot to check for grammatical errors but I'll check more tomorrow since it's 1am for at the moment). Other than that, good luck in Valentine's day!

Au revoir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
130K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
252K 6.7K 25
γ€Œπ—₯𝗨𝗠𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
169K 7.4K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...