True Love Never Fails

By Honeybee_mazwide

Continuation of Her Wings Unfolded More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 18 [Part Two]
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 6 || PAIN

453 38 3
By Honeybee_mazwide

NKOSINATHI

So after a long three days , we've finally crashed Biyela's system and I have gathered every information that is important to him and helpful to me. I must say though , his people are good cause we weren't able to track him down for sometime until late at night yesterday. He is in a township called Wyebank so we working on a plan.

Nela was now a little better but not entirely and she has been mad at me for some reason , it's like she's distancing herself away from everyone especially me , she is always locked up in the bedroom sometimes with Nkosenye or alone and I'm really worried. I walked into the kitchen and found her making tea , this is a first. By the way we were in a safe house around.

Nela : "Uhm Can we talk?"

Me : "oh , okay." I follow her to the lounge , we settle on the double sitter. She exhales then holds my hands in hers

Nela : "I love you. You've given me the world's precious gifts ever , our kids. You made me a mother to four beautiful kids but unfortunately we only got to meet two. You saved me in the most weirdest way , it may sound farfetched but you did save me the time you impregnated me and i will always appreciate that and you for it. You were also the first person to ever love me as i am , you showed compassion and i am grateful. Thank you so much baby."

Me : "I love you too baby." She smiles and brushes the back of my palms with her thumbs.

Nela : "With all that , it wasn't easy. I also have felt great pain that i don't ever wish for anyone. We've been through so much and...."

Me : "Baby?" I can feel my heartbeat exhilarating.

Nela : "I can't do this Nathi. This? Us? I can't anymore. I think it's best if we separate , im sorry."

Me : "Don't say that baby please."

Nela : "Nathi , i can't keep living like this. I cannot besides you can also see that everything is against us. Ever since we've been together , you seem to be targeted kakhulu and it always ends up with my kids dead!" My heart clenches at the truth she uttered.

Me : "Hlonela."

Nela : "I really don't want you to beg me Nathi. We both know it's true , we can't continue like this."

Me : "I fucking need you more than i need to breathe!" I snap with tears already welling in my eyes.

Nela : "Nkosinathi don't! Don't make this harder than it already is!" She says in a hard shaky voice.

Me : "Then let's make it easy and stay together , don't leave me!"

Nela : "I-i-I need this okay!?! J...just let me have this! Let me be"

Me : "Hlonela please. Ngiyakucela mawengane yami." She sniffs and cups my face smiling a little then pressed her lips on mine. We kissed , the kiss was so passionate and emotional. We both were crying and weren't breaking the kiss. We break it finally and our foreheads touching , eyes closed and the tears still pouring.

Nela : "I love you." She whispered.

Me : "You don't hurt someone you love." I stand up and leave her like that. I get in my car and drive off to the warehouse.

____________

Me : "Nsimbi. Please organize the best security for the safe house where my wife and son are."

Nsimbi : "On it." He walks away.

Me : "What do you have for me Mike?" He turns to me

Mike : "Boss. I keep losing this man's tracker everytime he moves and his security walls are too high , i can't hack into them."

Me : "I really don't like incompetent people Mike! Go do something else outside , I'll handle this myself."

Nsimbi : "Mike is Biyela's man. He is a mole." 

Me : "What?"

Nsimbi : "Im telling you. The day you sent him to fetch your son in PMB , he first went to see Biyela then when he couldn't find the boy , he tried stalling you to buy more time to actually find your son and hand him over to Biyela."

Me : "What?"

Nsimbi : "look at this." He accesses the footages outside and we see Mike walking around the yard , looling around as if snooping or looking for something.

Me : "What?"

Nsimbi : "He's also the one who shot at your daughter then they organized the bloody ambulance to declare her dead!"

Me : "FUCK!!!!"

Nsimbi : "Calm the fuck down."

Me : "Don't bloody tell me shit!"

Nsimbi : "Call down or else you'll alarm that mole. Don't worry about Mike , he's dead meat already." As of cue , two guards walk in holding a wiggling Mike. They tie him up and leave.

Mike : "Finally." He laughs hysterically looking at me.

Nsimbi : "Mike."

Mike : "Im not Mike , my name is Abidemi."

Me : "What do you want from me?" He smiles

Mike : "I believe you have my daughter inlaw. Biyela was gonna get her back to me if I could get him to own your businesses and everything of yours including that sexy babymama of yours." I feel my blood boil but Nsimbi holds my arm restricting me from punching this scumbag in front of me.

Nsimbi : "So you only work with Biyela?"

Mike : "I might as well tell you everything now since you about to go down and I'm dying soon."

Me : "Bloody speak man!"

Mike : "Okay. We are four men in the brotherhood. We started our brotherhood years ago then two of these men tirnes against us and one of them started a drug business which is Biyela , we then all joined in. Then you and your stupid team or whatever came and started destroying things for us. You made us believe that y'all were vest known business especially that scum Gasa , but all along y'all work for the blue team. We then started targeting you , well Dube started by stealing Gasa's granddaughter then Biyela targeted your mother while she was still pregnant with you...."

Me : "wait wait what you mean?" He chuckles

Mike : "You see son , there's so much you don't know. Biyela isn't really your father , he met your mother when she was already pregnant with you and your father had messed up big time so he shot his shot and they married , he raised you and became an amazing stepfather to you. Your father showed up again to 'fix' things with your mom and your mother never hesitated to sleep with him and get back with him. That only fueled Biyela more since your father is his swarn enemy from years and years ago."

Me : "Who is my father?"

Mike : "that's the fun part , Gasa is your father." I think I went deaf for a split minute and just rushed to this bastard and punched him continuously , he never wiped the smirk off his face.

Mike : "You punch like a girl. Can't handle the heat?" Nsimbi pulled me aside when i was about to hit him again.

Nsimbi : "He's inly trying to get under your skin , don't let him cause you will kill him. Remember we still need information from him and I'll keep doing some research on the side. Now keep calm and go get as much information as you can man."

Me : "Okay Mike , continue."

Mike : "Abidemi. Anyway , Dube and Makhathini are also out of prison and are coming after all of you for revenge."

Me : "Tell me what i want to know Mike! Don't anger me!"

Mike : "What do you want to know?" He asks smirking wickedly.

Me : "What the fuck happened to my daughter!"

Mike : "She's alive but disabled."

Me : "Where is she!!!!?!" I scream

Mike : "She's somewhere around the world , Biyela wanted to sell her last time I checked. He's never mentioned her after that." He shrugs but hurts himself in the process.

Me : "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN!?!"

Mike : "He never shared information about her anymore." I just loose my cool and pull out my gun and shoot countless times at Mike then throw the gun across the room as i feel immense burn all ovet my body and i can't even breathe properly.

Nsimbi : "You killed him! Now what!?" Everything goes black after that.

______

HAPPY SUNDAY & HAPPY READING❤!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 33.9K 42
"๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ" "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ..."
501K 3.9K 41
- ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด
13K 531 19
(๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ; ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
21.4K 1.3K 24
Star crossed love meets black girl magic Look Up "A Thousand Hills" on Spotify for the official book soundtrack๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚