Darklording {Harry/Theo}

By queensupremacy

Harry, Hadrian James Potter, gets taken in by Sirius and Remus when he finds Sirius on his sixth birthday. H... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

1.5K 40 2
By queensupremacy

Theo looked at Harry eyes widened comically. 

"I was thinking, no planning, you need to send a letter saying you are coming home for summer, except your not. He will come to the station and be all annoyed when you don't show up, and then doing this the muggle way we bag his head and knock him out with a bat. Then we can toss him in the dungeon at the manor and do whatever we want with him" 

"You mr Hadrian Potter-Black are far too murderous for the wizarding world" 

"Lucky you still stay with me then" Harry winked at Theo and gave his a short kiss. "I was thinking after the ball we can stay here for a day and then go to the manor at midnight and dump ice buckets on Sirius" 

"Earlier statement reinforced, but that is quite amazing, haven't you dumped ice water on Sirius and Remus several times before" 

"Oooohhh I have your right I'll mix mustard yellow coloring into it" 

"Are you sure mustard yellow is the right color?" Theo asked uncertain

"Yep it's a color they both hate sooo yknow strike where they both dislike" Harry stated brushing his hair out of his eyes.

Ok that's a plan for sure. But then what were they to do until the ball in a few days. Draco Pansy and Blaise were also at school but Theo and Harry had managed to completely flip the schedule. They would do stuff until about 11 when Theo would go to his dorm and one out of every two days would come back near one or two to Harry because of a nightmare. Harry who would have been reading a book would comfort him and then they would both fall asleep waking up again near lunchtime.

"Why don't you just stay in my room anyways?" Harry said out of the blue

Theo hummed a bit and Harry continued

"It's not like you don't spend everyday on here, and it's also not like you come in early morning half of the time"

Theo smiled and agreed "sure".

—-

When it was finally time for the ball Harry and Theo were standing outside the great hall waiting for their friends before they went in. When Pansy and Draco approached and saw them Pansy swore and handed Draco 15 galleons, who looked very pleased with himself.

And then when Blaise came over with a ravenclaw as his date he also swore and handed Draco another 15 galleons.

"You've been betting on us" Harry said dramatically covering his chest with his hand. Theo rolled his eyes and the group went in to the hall marveling at how far a little magic could go.

Harry and Theo took their seats at a table and read through the food options while the champions made their way in. 

Did Harry care, no. Did he watch them, also no. 

When people finally found out how to get their hands on food people started eating. 

Then the champions did their fancy dance thing. Did Harry care about this either,  another no. Shocker. 

Harry wondered briefly if he could get away with just randomly slicing someone open with a spell. 

His query was answered later in the night when a Ravenclaw girl kept bothering him. So he dragged her off to a corner and sliced her open. 

When he returned to Theo he had small speckles of blood on his face and hands. 

Theo smirked a bit, but wiped the blood off Harry's face. 

Harry and Theo danced for a while before they got tired of doing so. Harry started casting curses and hexes into the throng of witches and wizards hearing yelps and screams of pain and shock ripple through the crowd. 

Theo was over getting the both of them drinks when Snape approached Harry. 

"Stop sending curses and hexes into the crowd Potter Black" Snape hissed at Harry before stalking off again. 

"What did he want then?" Theo asked when he returned 

"Fucking wanker wants me to stop sending curses and hexes into the crowd" Harry muttered a few things under his breath, and one of the decorative snowmen exploded right next to Snape. Who looked downright furious. 

"Wanna ditch this place" Harry asked Theo seeing that he was getting some kind of anxiety from being around this many other people. 

Theo nodded and the two crept out unnoticed through one of the tunnels. The two lay around in the chamber for a while when Harry suggested that they dump the water on Sirius and Remus now. 

Theo agreed and they rushed off to the room and shrunk their trunks down to pocket size. 

Once they had their little trunks they took Floo, but instead of going through the public floo they went through the one for family which didn't set off wards. And because Theo was with Harry it wouldn't set wards and he'd be able to get through.

They took their trunks out of their pockets and enlarged them before dumping them on the side.

Then Harry and Theo snuck into the master bedroom where Sirius and Remus were deep asleep.

Harry charmed a bucket of water and started filling it up, and when it was full he charmed it so that in 6 hours they would turn mustard yellow wherever the water touched them.

Harry and Theo stood to the side not wanting to get splashed by the water and let it fall.

"Pup not again" Sirius groaned sitting up

"Cub this is what the 50'th time you've dumped water on us in the middle of the night" Remus spoke and Sirius charmed the water away.

Harry merely smirked and slid out of the room pulling Theo with him.

"Nighty night" Harry called down the hallway as the two reached Harry's room.

Theo and Harry changed out of their candy robes and were now in more comfortable clothes. That being sweatpants and a shirt for Theo and Flannel pants for Harry.

They sat on Harry's bed talking until it was near two in the morning. Harry's usual go to sleep time. He would've stayed up later if he had the luxury to sleep in, but he didn't knowing they needed to wake up before Sirius and Remus.

In the morning Theo and Harry sat in the kitchen eating breakfast when Sirius came down.

"Morning pup" Sirius said and grabbed a piece of toast.

Theo stared very hard at his cereal and Harry had trouble keeping a straight face so he was looking straight ahead unblinking.

"What did you guys fuck last night or something" Sirius asked confused at their behavior.

"What no" Harry said in their defense.

Theo choked on his cereal from trying to not at Sirius but when Remus came down all hell broke loose.

Harry and Theo were laughing so hard they almost fell off their chairs and Sirius and Remus were just confused.

Then they looked at each other and just screamed.

"Oh Jesus Christ this is bloody lovely" Harry managed to get out through his laughs.

"Why did you choose MUSTARD YELLOW out of all colors" Remus asked irritated while Sirius just nodded in agreement.

"So you didn't shag did you?" Sirius asked again

"No jeez why are you so hung up on that, Theo what do you think is it very weird or nay"

"It is very weird" Theo said scratching his chin mocking being deep in thought.

"Maybe he just wants grandbabies despite the fact that we are A) both male and B) both minors" Harry shrugged sending an accusatory glare at Sirius.

Sirius only shrugged and muttered "one can only hope"

Harry and Theo shared a look but headed upstairs again after taking a last bite of their food. 

Sirius was just weirder and weirder every day. 

A/N It is a bit crazy to me how fast this thing is growing, my others stories took several days, even I think one of them weeks, to reach anything more than 100 reads, and here this thing is. Two days later after I posted the first part (Feb 7) to when I'm posting this part (Feb 9)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 239 7
Alexander Altair Black, the son of the infamous Sirius Black, found little enjoyment in life as the sole heir of a family known for nothing but its d...
40.2K 601 52
"I told you. I'm here for the girl, not you. All you have to do is hand her over" the smile on the man's face only grew, causing the aura around the...
58.2K 1.8K 16
────────────────── .Λšα΅Žβ”Š π—Œπ—π—‹π–Ίπ—‡π—€π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ ⋆.ೃ࿔:ο½₯❝ π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ , π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘  π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ , π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘”...
304K 6.3K 31
This is a fanfiction that I have found on Ao3. Actually Story Summary: After the war Harry Potter's world falls apart. Then he is offered a chance...