Meri nazar se Pyaar ki ye kah...

By rimjhim_stories

This FF is based on one of my favorite couples. though the show ended a long time ago. still, I am posting t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter- 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 21

44 6 0
By rimjhim_stories

Mish's POV

I came home after winning a bike race. Dad met with an accident yesterday so he was sitting with a bandage on his head and talking with an odd-looking old man. A few of their conversation came to my ears. They were talking about vampires. Dad has some worried idea that there was a vampire in the jangle. God man seriously they are talking about vampires in this era. The odd-looking man who introduced himself as a hunter said he also had speculated that there is a human blood-drinking vicious vampire in the woods who has some big plan and he is here to prevent that for good. Oh this old superstitious man. While I was moving to my room I heard the sound of crying from Piya's room. I went there to look into the matter. Birdie was sitting in Piya's bed clutching a teddy bear and crying.

Misha: what is this? Why are you crying here? Where is she??

Panchi: Sid and Maithili kidnapped me. She endangered her life to save me and I have to leave her there with that vile woman.

Misha: what she is kidnapped and you are crying here!! God-man. It's time for action woman!!! Let me track her phone.

Panchi: you can't

Misha: why so??

Panchi: her phone is switched off and there on the bedside table.

Her phone was there along with a piece of paper. That was a letter for Abhay. As I switched on it there was a call from Abhay immediately.

Abhay's POV

I just came to the city after a whole day from an important confidential clan meeting. Still, I am at a distance from the proper town. For some time I had an uncanny feeling regarding Piya like I am going to lose her. I called her several times but her phone was switched off. I was frustrated and hell worried. I tried her number again and got the ring. After one or two rings Misha picked up the phone.

Abhay: where were you? Why was your phone switched off?

Misha: dude it's Misha. She's in danger. Some Maithili and Sid kidnapped her or precisely say she was blackmailed to go into their trap.

My world falls apart. She is on their hold!! My love, my angel is in the hold of that vile creatures. What the hell do they want!!

Abhay: what??

Misha: Panchi was kidnapped and she was blackmailed to go there to save Panchi. And that foolish girl without telling anybody went there. She left a letter for you.

Misha read me the latter she left for me. Each and every word pierced through my frozen heart. I died 1000 deaths in those few minutes. She forbids me to go after them. How could she think that she would sacrifice her life and I wouldn't go after those scrums? I heard Panchi's voice she was talking about some kind of power, 4th quarter of the night Maithili said like those.

Abhay: Panchi is with you? Give the phone to her.

The next moment there was Panchi's crying voice opposite side of the phone. I asked what she heard there that may help us to find her. She told me about Maithili's vile plan to drain my Piya's blood in 4th quarter of tonight for gaining power. About masking her scent with black magic and Maithili's ability to do that. I cut the phone. Explained everything to my clan. One old member of our clan told us about the lookalike hunt of vampires to gain evil power. He told me to concentrate and find Piya through our mind link. My whole clan will be fighting with me as they wanted to prevent Maithili to get this destructive power. I got a sense of Piya and went for it followed by my clan members. I cursed myself for purifying her blood but Sridharth don't know that he knew about her blood being contaminated I will use that to save my daring.

Misha's POV

What is birdie telling? One sadistic vampire is going to kill our Piya to gain some power. Hell! My God vampires are real and after my sister. I may be a human but not going to seat and morons my sister's death. I will do whatever I can to save her and I know exactly what I have to do. I told birdie that there was a vampire hunter downstairs and I am going to fetch him for help. Panchi shouted "wait for me I am also coming"

I went downstairs to see dad moved back to his room and the hunter went out of our house. We couldn't effort to lose him so ran behind him. After we stop him from leaving we told him everything and asked for help.

Sid's POV

I made a deal with a group of werewolves they will protect us tonight and in return, we will give them some privilege when we will become rulers. Maithili didn't approve involvement of werewolves. Actually, werewolves are the natural enemies of vampires. So she thinks they will betray us. But I had to do it. Abhay had a habit to reach in time and save Piya from danger so we have to be prepared. Abhay himself is an excellent trained fighter and when it comes to Piya he becomes ruthless and desperate. He also has a large number of backup fighters. With Maithili's black magic gift also we are outnumbered so I called them and made the deal. As a businessman, I knew it is a deal of profit only. 

After I came back with one of Piya's jewelry as proof we made her throw the cyanide ampules from her mouth. She tried to put some mistrust in my mind against Maithili telling me that she is betraying me by using me. But I knew Maithili was doing all this for us for me. Around midnight a hunter along with some puya's sisters approached us. To avoid muss killing before our plan and attract protective vampires Maithili changed into Piya's dress and left with them leaving Piya in my custody. Piya attacked me with a silver necklace and flew. I informed Maithili with our mind link. She was furious. I finally managed to catch Piya and went to Maithili with her. She hugged her sisters there. Maithili send me to check on werewolves.

Hunter's POV

I had speculated that the girl with us was not Piya but Maithili. I wanted to inform Piya's sisters but before I could say anything suddenly she became furious and transformed into her monster form. Those 2 girls were hell shocked and afraid for their sister. I understood that Piya might be out of their hand but unlucky after 5 minutes a male vampire came carrying Piya.

 I tried to attack them with my instruments but she was a black witch also by using her black magic she injured me. She sends him to check on werewolves. Werewolves are the natural enemy of vampires these two vile creatures involved them also for their evil purposes.

 After he left I mustered my all power and attacked her again. This time that overconfident Maithili became unconscious. I went from there with those 3 girls. I was weak from her attack and using my full power on her so I couldn't run fast. I told them to leave and use neam leaves to hide from vampires as human blood drinkers can't sense that. They protested but I insisted. After they left that male vampire named Sridharth came and suddenly attacked me from behind. He left me in a fatal condition and left to hunt them but by mistake in the opposition direction. 

A little later a bunch of vampires came thereby, and from their emblem, I knew they are protector vampires of this area. I told them about Maithili and Siddharth and the presence of werewolves. Everybody left to face them except one. He stood back in a worried voice and asked for Piya. I thought of him as a traitor and pressed the button of my ultrasound wave instrument. He howled in pain covering his ear and in a pleading voice said he mean no harm to her he is just concerned about her as he can't sense her there. 

I pulled my hand back. He asked eagerly about her. As I described everything. He felt relieved and thanked me for helping her to go back to safety. Before he leave in search of Sridharth in our utter shock Piya came back shouted "Abhay" and ran straight into his arms.

Piya: Abhay. Are you okay?? I heard your howl in pain.

Abhay: I am fine but why you came back love? Where are Misha and Panchi?

Piya: they are safe. I send them out of the jungle with neam leaves.

Abhay (sadly): you also should be with them, sweetheart. Why you came back??

Piya: I was worried for you. I heard your howl in pain. How could I leave when you are in danger?

Hunter: Actually I misjudged him and press the ultrasound instrument's button

Her face was horror struck.

Piya: how could you do that to him?

She cupped his face kissed him and hugged him tightly.

Abhay: that was nothing just a misunderstanding and tolerable. You have to understand the love that you are in danger here.

She knows what he is still concerned about him loves him and he is risking everything to save a human who could have been his prey. I understand how different it was for him to control his primal nature and be close to her. There was an awesome miraculous love story was unfolding in front of my eyes. As they tried to leave Sridharth and a werewolf blocked their way

Sridharth: what's hurry little brother? But I have to say you broke all our barriers to reach in time to save your beloved. What a love story. (To me) hey, you still alive? Have you seen such a love story where a lion loves a lamb?? You will see the end of this story too"

Then he signaled the werewolf and the fight started. I told Piya to leave. Abhay also pleaded but she refused stubbornly. Both of them was a powerful and skilled fighter. Meanwhile, Maithili came into the scene. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 349 7
This is one shot stories which I wrote... hope u will like this.. they r strangers... how fate unites them.. lets see!..
257K 17.2K 68
This is my first fanfiction.I am so much excited about it.This ff is about the life of riansh my one of the favorite couple.so, enjoy it.
18.2K 1K 10
🖤 This FF starts after the Valentines Day All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself a...
1.6K 97 4
It's an one shot on my favorite couple of all times. Do read it. (Ps. it's not related to the show, maybe the characters can be same, but not the pl...