Chapter 6

Piya’s POV

After changing in my night cloths I open window of my room. A cool blaze greet me and reminded my beloved’s cool skin. I start thinking about him. Suddenly a pair of strong arm encircle my waist and I heard a whisper “Thinking about me love?” I feel relaxed and rest my head on his broad masculine chest.

Piya: I love you a lot Abhay. My entire universe is about you. So about whom will I think except you?

Abhay (in his velvate soft voice): Shuu Piya. Voice low. If Misha hears this she will kill me (with sarcasm) though technically she can’t. And I love you too sweetheart.

Piya: Off Abhay. You and Misha always fight like child. But thanks to Misha that I can see this side of you also.

Abhay: She reminds me of Naina, my cousin sister. I used to behave like a child with her when I was all grown up. I consider Misha as my younger sister. Thanks Piya you gave me an extended family also. 

Piya: Abhay don’t do formality everything which is mine is yours also coz am all yours. You know she may not tell it but she also consider you as a younger brother. 

Abhay tighten his grip on my waist, kissed my chicks. Then slowly remove my curls from my shoulder and kissed my bare neck and shoulder, slowly moves his hands on my waist. I shiver in pleaser. I turned in his arms and he immediately captured my lips. Our gentle kiss turned into passionate one my arms automatically reached around his neck and in his hair. When I grasp for air he broke the kiss pick me up and go to my bed.

Abhay: Bed time for my lady love. And entertainment time for me. 

Piya: You know Abhay today Panchi said we are not like other shameless couples we are modest, sober and shy. Only if they knew how much naughty Mr. Raichand is.

Abhay: Oh really!! So we should tell them also that Miss Dobriyal made me infect taught me how to become naughty. I was all innocent with values and virtues but she made me like this.

I giggled and kissed his entire face. When he forced me to sleep I removed my housecoat and lie down. Today instead of my casual Capri and ragged tee I was wearing a knee length sleepless deep neck two piece nighty under my housecoat. When he saw me like that I see desire in his eyes and I was satisfied with that effect on him. After staring for few seconds he closed his eyes and ran his hands in his hair. 

Abhay (irritating voice): Piya you will be death of me. 

I raised my eyebrow in question and said: What!!

Abhay: Piya I may not be a human but am a m8an. You are really beautiful and irresistible, it’s really hard to control myself in this hours of night being alone with you. Please don’t make it hard for me anymore. 

Piya: Who said you to control. Am all yours. 

Abhay: why don’t you understand we can’t do that? I have to be always careful in control around you. I can’t afford to lose my control in excitement. 

I shift a little bit away from him and asked

Piya (in small understanding voice): is it very hard to control? U have to struggle very hard na? My blood calls you it burns your throat? When I am this close is it very hard? 

Abhay pulled me in his embrace inhales my scent and kisses top of my head. In a deep serious voice he said

Abhay: I can control that urge, I got over that. I can’t think about drinking your blood. Your blood is you Piya and you are my existence. There are more things to consider my love.

My strength.  Did you ever think about that if am unmindful then what can happen I can harm you. Just trying to hold you and can break your bones, I can’t do that. Please Piya understand.

I understand his feelings but I want to have him in every sense I want to be his in every sense mind body and soul. But I think to convince him will take time and I have that I just mouthed “You never can hurt me you love me too much for that” kissed his chicks then his lips and sank in the bed. He slipped beside me and I keep my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him.  In his marvelous voice he sang for me I lost in my dream world.

Abhay’s POV

Piya is waring a fine piece of too much reveling two piece night dress today. The way she is cuddling me and her so indecent dreams along with her fair bare skins are enough to arouse me. My arms automatically went to touch her bare back and arms and my imagination started to form vivid images of intimacy. The way I desire her I never wanted anybody like that. How badly I want to have, mark her as mine but I can’t afford to lose my control around her. She is too precious for me. Unable to control my urge to touch her intimately I left her bed after settling her in a pillow. I started to rome in her room snaffling her books and DVDs. After sometimes I choose a book and started to read sitting beside her slipping form.