Chapter 47

Sidharth's POV

I, mom, di and Natasha were sitting in the drawing room and playing some board games when suddenly dad came.

Chand : did anyone of you felt any change??

Haseena: change!! What change??

Di closed her eyes and concentrated after few minutes she opened her eyes.

Vrinda : power shifted.

Haseena Sidharth and Natasha together: power shift?? What it is?

Vrinda : two power two position fall down and there is a new rising power more powerful than previous two. My power level also decrees so I think Supreme power gem fell from her majesty's crown. When supreme power falls then position of one king or queen also falls and a new power arise for both the position. I could fell the change after using all my detection power as we Lunas share our queen's power. Uncle you also felt them??

Chand : yes I felt few minutes before. I also got a call from council searching for Abhay as they wanted to meet every clan leader about the power shift but couldn't track or detect his position.

Vrinda : they were aware of power fall so early!! Their skilled trackers were not able to detect Abhay?? That's strange.

Chand : yes that's strange and nobody knows why. But they didn't knew about supreme power fall till then. They were worried as crown fell from our queen's head. Our thrown refused previous queen Somalina as queen anymore. They knew about power shift in our kingdom.

Vrinda : so this time supreme power is going to be a Vampire. A very powerful and pure aura is rising.

Sidharth : how could you know that the rising power is very powerful and very pure??

Vrinda : at a time two crown fell down. Generally it happened in one or two hours gap as you know. But this power knocked out two most powerful position at same time so it is too much powerful or you can say most powerful among all the creature ever existed in this universe. We can detect coming supreme power's purity of aura as the position and angle gem of power fall in thrown. This is the first time it fell in the exact middle of thrown erectly which indicates the purest aura and soul of coming supreme power.

Suddenly dad got another call from council as some important members of council are coming to us. They want dad and me to present here and if possible Abhay too. Some international court members will also come as soon as possible. We tried to reach Abhay his cell was not reachable as well as Piya Misha and other kids'. We tried our mind link but we failed to even detect his presence. I and dad are connected with him by blood in vampire life dad is his creator and his blood gave me re-life so should be able to connect him but our every attempt failed. We wish we could connect him before they come.

Misha's POV

I came exhausted to our farmhouse. Alina shifted our belongings to an other room they said after she came back she somehow managed to make the room dirty and something died in the tree outside that room and the room stinks. I didn't have any problem with room shifting. My sister was well and as she felt board by staying whole day inside so she went to take a stole outside with Abhay. When they came to born fire party I was socked to see them. It was clear by their appearance and body language that they spend some intimate time made out too far or made love but they were unaware about that. Piya's chicks were tomato red there was a glow in her face and a spark in her eyes and sweet smile in her lips as she got all the happiness and satisfaction. Abhay was also smiling his blue eyes were lighter in happiness. Few nail marks and biting marks were visible in his neck and upper chest through his deep v neck green tee. I teased them and pulled their legs. That night in our new room I asked her details but she smacked me and slept peacefully after finishing her chat through intercome by giving Abhay lots of love you miss you and kisses. How could she miss him when she had done that with him that day only. I asked if she can't get enough of him during day she mouthed a "shut up Mish" before sleeping.