Chapter 13

Abhay's POV

While I was running through the forest suddenly I met Sid. A murderous furry caught me, I tried hard to control myself to break his neck. For him, my sweet beloved is facing all these pains. He smirked.

Sid: Hey Little brother!! Alone today!!

Abhay: don't call me that. Stay out of my business.

Sid: What an expression!! Dis your girlfriend left you already? (In mind how could I?? Your destruction is my business)

Abhay: Stay away from her.

Sid: oh!! You hurt me, brother... Afraid of little competition?? We both can try to win her like old times.... (You have very little time with her so enjoy your time. after that she will be my slave)

Abhay: You are disgusting.

And I left from there. After running for 10 minutes I sat on the stone bench which is one of my favorite places. Are they right? Should I agree with that? Is this the only way to save my love? Leave Dad agreed to do it. I sat there for a long time. I watched the setting sun and turned to get back to home before the plan materialize. During the process, I wanted to be with her for moral support.

When I reached my room she was sitting there while reading a book "Digital Fortress". I looked at her angelic face.

Abhay: Hi

Piya: Hi. I was waiting for you, then I started to read this book kept on your bedside table and got lost.

Abhay: It's an interesting book. But looks like you want to tell me something.

Piya: Yes sit beside me please and kiss me before I start.

As I sat beside her she wrapped her arms around me and started to kiss me. I let her take control her lips moved with mine in desperation. Her thoughts are jumbled up there is sadness, nervousness hope regret guilt. As we broke the kiss she settled herself beside me kept her head on my chest took my one hand in both her hands and keep it near her heart then started.

Piya: Abhay please understand this is the right way. I know you don't like it. You don't want this for me but I want. It will be good for me please understand. I can't read minds but I can read your expression you know. I knew that you thought that I don't trust that you can save me from him. But believe me I trust you, your love more than myself. I know when it comes to my safely you will go any extinct risk your own life which exactly I don't want. Natasha and Vrinda Di ensured that they will keep everything under control I am going to feel negligible amount of burning sensation. That's the main reason I want to do it. For us, our love, me, our family and friends. I want to do it but I don't want to do it against your will. Please be with me, please be my strength.

She moved her face from my chest and looked at me with her mesmerizing chocolate-brown teary eyes. At any moment they will start to flow. How could I deny such a person when she is ready to bear all these for our love!! And for me she skipped while talking about the reasons of her action. I kissed her hair and nodded.

Abhay: I will be there during the event.

Her face lit up she gave me a dazzling smile, there is a spark and hope in her eyes. She hugged me tightly. Then after few minutes she again look at my eyes directly with her hopeful loving warm brown eyes and a beautiful smile in her lips. She touched my face with her one hand when other hand in above my dead heart.

Piya(in sweet childlike demanding voice) : Abhay will you give me something I want badly ?

Abhay: Anything you want my love.