Chapter 43

Abhay's POV

Today is my engagement day. Mom brought an ivory colour designer sherwani with golden touch for my special day. I gelled my unruly hair to look it little settled and wore Piya's favorite perfume. Bhai came in a deep grey panjabi and cream patiwala and handed me a costly swiss watch as an engagement gift. But my biggest gift was to see Bhai first time in traditional Indian and a colored cloth. First time I saw bhai to ware something except black.

Abhay: bhai you are looking very handsome. Thanks for wearing this outfit out of your comfort zone especially for me and Piya, she also will be very happy after seeing you.

Natasha: I told he will be happy correction they will be happy.

She was looking stunning in a yellow and red sharee while Di was wearing a lovely move sharee and mom a coffee and dad a white serwani.

Hassana: both my sons are looking very handsome specially Abhay. Now if you all ready we should leave. You don't want to be late in your own engagement Abhay!. I am very happy today. We never thought we will get such a day in our life but for you we are getting it.

Chand: before you get more sentimental and we become late we should leave they are waiting for us.

As we reached my eyes search for Piya. After few minutes she came wearing an ocean-blue designer lahenga. She choose her dress colour as my eye colour. I really felt honored. She was looking angelic today with her hair open light make up and some jewelry. She came to me in the stage and sat beside me in our specially decorated sofa. It was not only relationship between two families but also two business families so lots of guests were there. A large number of our vampire clan members also joined in our happiness. At the right moment Piya slide a diamond embedded platinum band in my ring finger and I put a beautiful diamond ring in her beautiful slim finger. It was out of the world feeling to be officially engaged with my lady love.

Piya's POV

I am too happy today finally I got engaged with love of my life in front of whole city. Now we don't need to hide our relationship and those bimbos will not bother to drool over my love as he is officially taken now. But these is something to worry. Alina told me that her mother is conspiring against Vampires with a black witch. She also gave me remedy to save my Abhay and and our love. I have to be physically one with Abhay till I am human and as soon as possible. I always wanted to have Abhay completely till I am human now I have to do it by hook or crook. She also told me if I allow then our child will bring supernatural and human world close. I am exited and happy to know that I can bring symbol of our love in this world a part of my Abhay which we all never thought possible. She explained that generally vampires don't reproduce but Abhay will become very powerful and special after our mating so in a full moon night his sperm will seed my womb with most powerful hybrids. Till I become ready to be mother of his child we should avoid getting intimate in fool moon nights. Other days we can have normal love life without worries. From today only I will try my level best to convince him for physical relationship.

Abhay's POV

That night I came to Piya's room with a happy mood. I brought a tiffany Jewelry set for her as engagement gift. It's really tough to believe that I am engaged. I adore my engagement ring which symbolize I belong to her, my angel. That night she came out from washroom wearing a short thin spaghetti top and a low waist short silk skirt ended in her mid thigh leaving her waist line and navel bare she excluded her inner garments long before . God is she planning to sleep in this dress?? What is she doing? How could I control when my beloved is cuddling in me or more precisely say lay all over me like this and my body and heart are too willing to respond. She sat beside and I handed her the jewelry box. She excitedly looked that with huge smile and tried those. How easily my darling is happy in small things may be it is costly for others but for us we have more than 200 years earning and a huge amount of property. After keeping it in locker she climbed in my lap and hugged me. She gave me a thank you kiss which started gently but as I started to respond it become wild. When I realize she need air I broke the kiss and shifted her to get access on her jaw, neck and shoulder and again pulled her is a passionate lip lock. While my hands were at her waist and back her hands were playing with my hair and neck to encourage me. I suddenly feel her hands on bare skin of my chest and realized she undid two three buttons of my blue shirt. I immediately hold her hands before she proceed more down. She protested and said as we are engaged now its her right to see me and she want it. After a few arguments I let her took off my shirt and explore my chest and back but restricted her movements above waistband of my denim jeans. Her hands send electric jolts to my body and aroused my desire to touch her. My hands went to touch bare skin on her legs, thigh then inside her top to touch her stomach waist and back. She kissed my neck and chest and my hands went up inside her top to venture private parts of her I never touched before. My palms cupped her breasts under her top which fit in my palms perfectly and she moaned my name in pleasure. I couldn't control but give her slightest squeezes there. I knew I should pull out my hands but instead of that my thumbs went to rub her erect nipples. She drag her nails in my chest and I wanted to feel her soft but farm breasts and erect nipples in my mouth. I felt erection in my pant. She bend down and bite my chest and shoulder I lost my control and rolled over to pin her on bed. I came over her and pressed my full body with hers. She felt my erection and grasped in pleasure. I hungrily kissed her explored her mouth then moved down to kiss and lick her jaw neck throat shoulder cooler bone pulled sting of her top exposed her cleavage. My mouth moved there to kiss and lick it, I kissed her breasts and nipples over thin material of her top then moved to do the same treatment to her bare stomach and waist while my hands went again inside her top to touch and play with her breasts. I sucked her navel hard and was about to push her top up to expose her breasts to fulfil my fantasy to have them in my mouth without obstructing by cloth while hard a knock in her door followed by Misha's voice asking if she had any dream as she heard voice from Piya's room . I came to my sense and got up from her wore my shirt and went out for a run. This happened consecutively two days I lost my control. Today we carried too far. Still my body is curving for her. My palms are aching to feel her warmness and softness. Still touch of her half dressed body pressed against mine doing havoc in my senses. How could I let that carried on and I am mad at myself for still desiring her. When I went back to her room after half an hour she was awake sitting in her bed.

Abhay :I am sorry jan that I allowed that to carried on.

Piya :I am not Abhay. I feel angry that Misha interrupted us.

Abhay :you feel angry for interception! Don't you know what could happen if that was not came at the moment?

Piya : I know and I want that to happen but I had my doubt that your super self control would played the role if Misha didn't.

Abhay : I don't have super control Piya I could have laps. Piya how could you think that it's not right.

Piya : what is not right Abhay? We are engaged going to get married in 3 months. We love each other everyone know about it there is nothing wrong. There is nothing wrong to want to have my love completely as mine. And don't give me your strength excuse. You can't hurt me you in any state of yours. I have seen you in your worse condition. So stop giving that excuse.

Abhay : Piya please understand. We are getting married in 3 months then whats hurry. Lets do it in proper way.

Piya : you are worried about your virtue?? Oh I am feeling like a molester now villain of hindi film.

Abhay (smiled ) : silly girl I am worried about your virtue I have lost mine long ago. But I can't take it from you like this we are having a traditional wedding let it be in traditional way.

Piya : Abhay for me tradition don't matter what matter to me is I want to lose my virginity to you I want to have you want to completely give myself to you want me to be completely yours.

I was overwhelmed by her emotions. I also so badly want that but I have to wait for till she change and seriously I want to take that step after she became my wife. I want to protect her virtue. I lost my virginity in a casual night and I don't want her to lose her casually I want to make it special for her.

Piya : by the way we have to do it before you turn me.

Abhay : why that?

Piya : firstly you cant turn me still my Hyman intact as then every time it have to be rupture so it has to be tear before I turn and I don't want it by exercise.

Secondly I want to have you completely still I remain human. I will not be me for minimum 1year and I want to be yours when I am sane

And another thing if you are going to do this again and again then I am going to tell dad to prepend wading date.

Abhay : ok madam we will talk about that later but now its too late and please sleep now.