Chapter 24

Piya's POV

I lost my memory 9 moths ago in an accident. I couldn't remembered my family my friends. But my fate was not cruel my family showered all their love and concern on my. My mind was unable to remember but my heart was able to fill their love.

For a change I, Misha and Mom came Paris. And our life literally changed. A shy girl like me become a super model, impatient careless tomboy Misha become extremely good part time nature photographer. I have seen Misha to wait 30 minutes for perfect light for a snap. Though my life should be full of happiness but I fill a part of me specifically my heart is missing.

In my dream I always see a pair of hypnotic blue eyes filled with love and pain. I fell it is calling me. I consulted a lot of psychologist to get my memory back. One day an old gypsy who was there while I was talking with my doctor tell me my memory loss is not a medical issue.

I don't know why I followed her but she said "your memory is taken by a supernatural creature and only he or she can give your memory back. Your past was associated with supernatural world."

I told her about my dream. She said “that is not dream. That is your past, your love, your soul, your future, your destiny. I don't know I am doing right or wrong by telling you all these.

But I want to tell you this. Love of your life is not human. He is trapped by black magic.  He sacrificed himself for you now it's your turn to prove your love. Only your love can free him from that curse.

After he got free also he would push you away from him for your security. You have to fight you have to push your way back to his life like before. A lot of barriers a lot of bluffs lies will be on your way but always remember his heart belongs to you only you.

You both are soulmates and trust your heart instead of what you will see. Few of your enemies from past will be your biggest support and friend in future so don't judge anybody from their past deeds.  You will get all your answers in your home town. Go there. Remember his enemies also waiting for your arrival. They will try to use you against him as you are his weakness.

Lastly the pendant you are wearing is not a normal one. It's a supernatural shield protecting you from other supernatural world, the last gift from your lover before parting. I am giving you a waist chain wear it and a crystal ball it will give you strength, help you to manage your anger and emotions in check and help to identify friend enemy supernatural creatures. Good bye young lady you will live a life of eternity may be I will meet you again in my next birth.

“She handed me a stylist gold waist chain adorned with some gems and a crystal ball hanged from a gold chain before she left. I always were a green gem pendant with a gold chain it was special to me but I didn't knew why. Now I know that it was a gift from love of my life to protect me. I don't know why but I believed each and every word of that gypsy lady.

After that day only I was egar to go home and started to accomplish or rescheduled my assignments for next summer vacation so that I can go home and get my answers. And tomorrow is the day.

Panchi's POV

After 8 moths my sisters are coming back from Paris. So I kept my schedule clear for next 3 days.  Dad me and Kabir are going to receive them while Mon will arrange their welcoming ceremony with arti, havan, lavish lunch with there favorite foods followed by a party.

Actually party is organized by Kabir.  He was eagerly waiting for his besty Mish and love Piya. Now I think Piya choose wrong guy. While her ex boyfriend was nowhere when she need him most Kabir was there to support her and waited long for her knowing very well she may not be reciprocate his feelings this time also.

I am talking about my sister's choice but I myself made mistakes two times. I selected trusted wrong boys and they broke my heart.  But now I am the one who breaks hearts of boys. I dated them randomly and dump them after maximum 5 dates. I will not give anybody any chance to break my heart in future. I heard dad's voice
Arnab: are you ready Panchi?? Otherwise I am going without you.

They will not wait for us long time. You know your impatient sisters.
Panchi: I am ready. Coming down.
I and dad are going in dad's car while Kabir already left from his house separately. For a track accident we were late as well as Kabir though he started one hour before.  As expected my sisters were not patient enough for waiting 3 hours. When we reached airport they were nowhere to see and probably on their way back to home by themselves. Dad was hell worried as their mobiles were not also working as they don't have Indian number. Suddenly kabir got a call from Danish.

Kabir : Hi bhai.  Can we talk later?
Everybody think Danish is changed. His family accepted him back. My dad also doing business with him but I still don't like may be that’s why Kabir refused to talk to him or talk about him in front of me.

Kabir : what!!  No no wait we are coming. Send me the exact location. 
After cutting the call he told dad that Danish found Mish and Piya's luggage in jungle side of National highway and the duo were inside the jungle. Again jungle...  these two girls will kill us one day in worry. We rushed back and found all three of them there Danish standing near his car while Misha was sitting in forest ground with her camera focusing on an insect or flower god knows and Piya was standing lazily against a tree facing forest.

We came home. Emotional mom welcomed them as per her plans. Misha groaned in protest but Piya accepted everything with smile. During party at evening T tried to leg pull Piya forgetting that that she is no more all tolerating shy Piya so she got a tit for tat from her. But then that bitch told her that she shouldn't be so much proud for herself she was also dumped by her ex boyfriend Abhay. Before she tell too much Kabir tried to do damage control.

We don't want her to tell about him. Mish was furious at T. At our relief Piya didn't gave much thought to that fact and enjoyed the party and retired to her room early for jetlag while Misha being Misha became drunk and tucked in her bed by Kabir to keep it secret from mom dad.