Brothers Love [ ON HOLD]

Oleh Riya_Lo3

What happens when you have two elder strict brothers? And you are the youngest ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคญ Wanna know....then let's... Lebih Banyak

Characters
CHAPTER -1
CHAPTER -2
CHAPTER -3
CHAPTER -4
CHAPTER -5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER -7
Author's Note
CHAPTER -8
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER -11
CHAPTER -12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER -16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER -19
CHAPTER -20
CHAPTER -21
CHAPTER -22
CHAPTER -23
CHAPTER -24
CHAPTER -25
CHAPTER -26
CHAPTER -27
CHAPTER -28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER -30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER -32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER -34
CHAPTER -35
CHAPTER -36
CHAPTER -37
CHAPTER -38
CHAPTER -39
CHAPTER -40
Author's Note

CHAPTER -9

1K 50 9
Oleh Riya_Lo3

" Veer !? Veer wake up please wake up." Ritik said with teary eyes. As Veer was struggling with his nightmares again and started to trash.
He was struggling in Ritik's hold.. repeatedly saying" No No help ! Mumma Papa Please !". Ritik and Mahir was trying to calm him down.

"Veer... kiddo.. open your eyes bacha... listen to my voice.. it's a nightmare.. you are safe! Please focus on my voice baby.. wake up please."

Ritik had hugged him tightly and rubbing his back to get him to present and back with him from his horrifying nightmare.

" Veer wake up please " Mahir said with his teary eyes as he rubbed his back to calm him down. Soon Veer's breaths were getting even and normal by hearing his brothers voice.

Veer opened his eyes but had pure fear in them.. tears flowing from his eyes. He looked at his brothers and hugged them tightly as he started to sob.

" Shh.. sh.. it's gonna bachha it's gone," Ritik said rubbing his back.

" I___ I was scared __ Bhai " Veer said with his broken voice.

" Don't be scared Veer , Don't We are here with you, there is no need to be scared." Mahir said.

" It's __ just __ just feels___ so__ so__ really __ whenever it's comes __ it's __ it's horrible __ Bhai " Veer sob out.

" I know bachha I know." Ritik said as he hugged him tightly." But as Mahir said from now on you don't need to be scared as your brothers are here with you and we will not let you suffer!! And it's my promise hmm" He kiss his top of the head. " And you know I mean it right "

Veer nodded his head still in hugged." Can I get verbal answer Veer ?" Ritik softly said. " Yes Bhai I believe you." Veer reply slowly. " That's my baby." Ritik again kissed his forehead.

" Here drink some water buba you must be tired." Mahir said as he forwarded the glass
towords him. But Veer shake his head as no and burried his face in Ritik's chest more.

" Veer !?" Ritik softly called for him but again he shake his head.

" Alright let me help you hmm." Mahir softly said as he know in this time Veer don't want to left his Bhai 's warmth.

Veer looked slowly looked at Mahir as he brought the glass near Veer's lips. This time he drank the water which made Ritik and Mahir smile.

" Wanna sleep." He said cutely.

" Alright bachha let's sleep." Ritik said as he made him sleep near him.

" Where are you going ?" Veer said holding Mahir's hand as he was going from the room.

" No where baby just to kitchen to put this glass." Mahir reply.

" No don't leave me stay here ! I need both of you!" Veer said.

" I will be back bachha I am just __"

"No !! Don't go !"

" Veer he will be back in a minute hmm don't worry." Ritik softly said. Veer didn't say anything just nodded and leave Mahir's hand as he went from the room and after sometime he joined his brothers in the bed.

Veer became extra sensitive when he had a nightmare and he needed his brothers warthm
in this time. And his brothers very well know about it and they always make sure to not leave him alone and made him loved.

Ritik was patting Veer's head slowly as he was deep in thought.

"Bhaiya bhaiya " Mahir runs towards Ritik who was in his room studying the files.

" What happen Mahir ? And why you are not sleeping it's 1am ?" Ritik asked.

" Bhaiya ___ Veer __" Mahir said.

' What's with Veer ?" Ritik asked as he got up from his study table.

" He he is I don't know he is screaming in his sleep and trashing __ I _ I tried to wake him up but __ he is not waking up, I am sorry." Mahir said with trears.

" It's not your fault bachha don't say sorry and let's go to Veer he needs us hmm." Ritik said as they went to Veer's room only to witness heart
breaking scene.

Veer was curled up as a ball in the corner of the room and sobbing.

Mahir and Ritik's heart aches seeing their brother at that stage.

" Veer "Ritik slowly called him as he went towards the sobbing boy.

" No !" Veer said as he looked up at Ritik. " Don't __ don't come near me !!"

" Why baby ?" Ritik asked shocked to the twelve years old boy.

" Veer what happene why are you saying
this ? " Mahir said as he also went near him and hold Veer's shoulder.

" I said don't come near me !!" Veer pushed Mahir as he was about to fall but fortunately Ritik hold him before he can fall on the ground.

Veer stand up their and looked at his brothers
with tears in his eyes.
" Can't you understand this all is happening because of me all because of me I am the culprit I am the one because of whom our parents died. Because of me Ritik Bhai you are not going to college and Mahir Bhai can't concentrate in studies because he have to with me ! It's just __ it's all my fault I am ___ I am
unlucky for the family __ (sob) I am unlucky __ I should just die !! I " Veer said while crying.

Ritik and Mahir hear him shocked.

" Bachha please don't say like this ." Ritik said as he tried to approch him but Veer push him and ran to the bathroom locking himself.

Mahir and Ritik ran to the bathroom and started to knock on the door.

" Veer veer bachha open the door please don't scare Bhai please." Ritik pleaded.

" Veer please open the door." Mahir cried. " Bhaiya he is not opening the door please do something."

Ritik cares Mahir's cheeks and again called for Veer.

" Veer please at least listen to us....Veer....." Ritik stoped as he hear something brock in side it sounds like broken glasses.

" Bha__bhai " Mahir looked at Ritik with horror.

Ritik's eyes widen as he again started to bang the door. " Veer Veer open the door ! open the door! "

He had enough now so he tried to break open the door and it successfully opened revealing Veer who was looking miserable eyes puffy with crying and cheeks were red.

He his right hand was bleeding as he was holding a piece of glass and the bathroom mirror was broken as some blood were there.

He was looking at his brothers inocently as nothing had happened.

" Veer __" Mahir wispered tears fall from his eyes.

Veer started at cry again as his legs gave up and he was about to fall but Ritik and Mahir hold him.

" Veer give it to me bachha hmm" Ritik said as he  slowly took the glass piece from him.

Veer didn't protest he just cried, cried his heart out.

" Hey hey Veer we are with you we are with you . Don't think you are alone . Please." Mahir said as he tried to clam him down but Veer was crying so hard that he can't hear anything.

Suddenly his crying stoped .

Ritik and Mahir looked at him only to found his eyes closed as he had fainted.

" Veer Veer ?? What happen open your eyes please Veer ??" Ritik called him as he patted his cheeks but didn't get any response.

" Mahir call the doctor now ." Ritik said as he carry Veer to the bed  and Mahir called their family doctor.

Ritik took a deep breath and looked at his youngest brother who was now sleeping peacefully. He smiled and kissed his forehead.

" You will be fine chhote  we are hear with you you had over come from these and you will . you are strong my baby." Ritik thought as he cares his cheeks and hugged him and about to close his eyes but his phone rings.

" Who is this at this moment " He thought while searching for his phone.

" Unknown number ?" He said to himself and get up from the bed not to disturb his brothers.

He picked the called confusely.

" Hello ??"

" Hello Mr. Sehgal Long time no see."

     To be continued.........

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

371K 30.4K 200
#ccccxgayu #sidneet Hello Sidneetians.....๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– I am back with another interesting story. Being rivals of each other doesn't mean that they can't...
708K 14.1K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
8.9K 466 9
โ...๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ - ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ.โž โ–ถ ุ‚๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. โ–ถ โžซ๐–œ๐–—๏ฟฝ...
72.1K 1K 27
being the youngest among four older brothers who are all overprotective what could happen to these family a lot of adventures and difficult situation...