Darklording {Harry/Theo}

By queensupremacy

Harry, Hadrian James Potter, gets taken in by Sirius and Remus when he finds Sirius on his sixth birthday. H... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

CHAPTER THREE

2.7K 78 6
By queensupremacy

Hadrian is going to Diagon Alley with Sirius to shop for school supplies

Sirius and Remus decided to send Harry to Hogwarts despite Dumbledore being there.

Harry had grown into a fine young man, he was taller than the average 11 year old and his hair sat like a messy mop on his head reaching down to his shoulders. He and high cheekbones and a very 'Pureblood' facial structure.

"Remus you go with Harry to Madame Malkins and I'm going to go get the books"

Remus nodded and Sirius entered flourish and blotts.

While Remus sat on a chair talking politely with Narcissa Harry and Draco, who had built a close friendship by now, we're talking on the pedastools.

When the door chimed they all looked at the door and saw the Weasleys. It was their two youngest and their father.

They walked right up to the front desk and after a few words with Madame Malkin the youngest girl and the father left again.

On the third and last pedastool the red haired boy stepped up.

He muttered "death eater scum" under his breath and Harry looked at him sharply.

"What did you just call him" his eyes crackling with magic. The room grew colder and Remus eyes widened. Narcissa and Remus shared a look and Remus made a note to tell Sirius to take him to Gringotts.

"Death eater scum because that's what his father is and what he is destined to be"

"Well it's not like being a Weasley with red hair and hand me down robes is any better" Draco spat at him looking distastefully at him.

"Okay dears here you are" Madame Malkin gave the two their robes.

Remus and Narcissa went to pay, Narcissa sending a cold glare at the Weasley child.

Together they met up with Sirius at Flourish and Blotts.

Apparently Sirius had found Lucius who was also sent in book duty. The Malfoy Lord looked about ready to murder the Black Lord.

Together the two families made their way into Knockturn Alley. They went to a dingy little wand shop where the sign had been worn down so harshly you could only see the word Wands. When they stepped in a little bell rang deep within the shop and kind looking plump witch came out dusting her hands off.

"Welcome welcome" she said "our wands are handmade on the spot" she started "Ollivanders has them pre made but this is much faster"

"Now who of you two want to go first"

Harry volunteered Draco for it who shot him a playful glare.

Draco's hand hovered over rows of items on the shelves and stopped every time he felt something. The witch pulled out the things he chose and started speaking again.

"Forcefully taken unicorn hair, morally grey good for charms, water infused with blood from a siren and Apple Wood"

The witch pulled out a wooden stump that was hollowed out and tossed the items into it.

"Okay Mr Malfoy dunk your hand in here and when you feel a wand in your hand pull it out. "

Draco nodded and waited a little bit when he felt the wand form he pulled it out. He looked at it interested and Hadrian stepped forwards for him.

When the witch gave him the good to go he walked along the shelves and pulled out several items.

"My my well you will be most powerful" the witch muttered in shock.

He had managed to pull out two liquid substances and one solid, but also two woods. He had a gooey black substance, Thestral Blood, and a shiny silver liquid, forcefully taken Unicorn blood, and a black cloaky material, dementor flesh.

The woods he picked were Ash and Blackthorn.

"Bella will be happy" Narcissa noted, "her wand is also Blackthorn"

When Harry pulled out his wand he looked it happily.

It had a Blackthorn handle and an Ash length. The Blackthorn crept up the wand forming snakes, and the top of the wand was a snake with its mouth open and ready to strike.

"If that isn't a sign you'll be in Slytherin I don't know what it" Sirius noted.

—-

Currently Draco and Hadrian were browsing the shelves in a bookstore in Knockturn looking for something new.

"Hades what is this" Draco asked holding up a book.

"Secret and Sacred dark arts" "can you not read it?"

"It just looks like scribbles and sideways S's"

"It's parseltongue" Sirius informed them when he came over. "Want the lot of them pup" Sirius asked knowing Harry wanted to.

"Yes" Harry said and kept searching with Draco. By the end of it he and Draco had a stack each of about 10 books. Sirius and Lucius shared a look but payed.

The Malfoy family bid their goodbye to the Blacks who were headed to Gringotts.

"Hello we would like to meet with the Potter family elf for Hadrian" Sirius spoke to a goblin behind a desk. 

"Very well follow me to his office" the goblin walked of quickly Sirius and Harry following after him. 

"Hello Lord Black, Heir Potter-Black" Sharptooth spoke as Harry and Sirius entered, Remus had gone home with the bags earlier.

"We would like a blood test and inheritance test done" Sirius told home. 

"Absolutely" Sharptooth procured two pieces of paper from him desk. "Three drops on this one, seven on this one" 

Harry nodded and pricked his finger with the provided dagger. 

Dark red text spread across the pages and Harry read through them. 

Blood test - Hadrian James Potter-Black 

Blood type - Pureblood 

Parents - 

Biological - James Fleamont Potter and Lily Rose Potter neé Evans 

Blood Adopted - Sirius Orion Lupin-Black and Remus John Lupin-Black 

Magical Core - 2000 

Spells, charms, potions 

Blood Adoption - Family of Black 

Trust Potion to Dumbledore and Weasleys / Broken with blood adoption 

Inheritance Test - Hadrian James Potter-Black 

Heirships (May be claimed at 13 if no current Lord or Lady) 

Potter  Paternal 

Black  Blood Adoption

Gryffindor Paternal 

Slytherin By Conquest 

Ravenclaw Maternal 

Hufflepuff  Maternal

Hogwarts 

Peverell Paternal 

Death By Conquest and Paternal 

Creature inheritance - none 

Special Magicks - 

Metamorphmagus  

Death 

Parseltongue 

"Well damn" Harry said as he looked over the sheets 

What is it Hades? Asmodeus made himself known, Harry showed him the paper and Asmodeus nodded knowingly. 

Sirius took the papers and read through them his face going shocked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 1.8K 16
────────────────── .Λšα΅Žβ”Š π—Œπ—π—‹π–Ίπ—‡π—€π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ ⋆.ೃ࿔:ο½₯❝ π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ , π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘  π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ , π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘”...
581K 27.6K 35
Bex Dumbledore, back again for another year at Hogwarts is faced with many challenges. Juggling a relationship, N.E.W.T.s, friends, as well as new po...
91.6K 1.5K 91
In which the blindness of uncertainty became clear with the love of one's heart and love did conquer all fear. "It's so clear with you. Always" ...
22.4K 823 39
The fifth year at Hogwarts opens with terrifying facts. Lord Voldemort has returned, but the ministry continues to belittle the news, making Dumbledo...