Starbright Dreamer: Redemptio...

By Lunora0101

"Everyone deserves a chance to be redeemed." At least that's what my brother Astor told me once when he found... More

Introduction
Pilot
An Unlikely Ally
Danger Arises
Japan's Number One
Vengeance💫
True Pain
Resolve
Rehab
Dorm Life
Promise💫
Fear
Define a Monster
Ultimate Moves: Zodiac
Arrival of the Damned
Punishment for the Remorsed💫
New Story
Defense
Spoiled Rotten
Forgiveness
Unusual Addition💫
Peculiar
Secrecy
Petty Bitch
A Broken Mother
Prosecution💫
Nightmares
Preparations
Payback
Recollection
The Unchained Prisoner💫
Underworld Rising
Little White Horn
Cooperation
Swift Encounter 💫
Celebrations
Hells Kitchen
Girl's Night
Enjoyable
Happiest Day💫
Option 1: Silent Lover
Option 2: Titania Noir
Option 3: Enamoured
CHOICE TIME!
Good Day, Best Year
Foreword

Dire

63 5 0
By Lunora0101

"Hah," you sighed with a frown looking at your suit in the mirror. "this has got to be like the third time I've broken this promise."

You looked at yourself in the mirror and glared at the attire. "You should be dead. But I guess you are like Jesus. Just keep on risin' and risin'."

Walking away from the mirror Sibyl teleported into the room. He looked at you as you put on the mask.

"Well this might be fun." He said as you scoffed.

"Well I wish I didn't have to do this. 'Specially after all the times dad tells me to not go back." You said in disappointment.

"Who said you had to?" Sibyl asked.

"I don't want this to involve my friends and family. Some if not all of them know who I am. I can't risk that headache." You said before walking towards the window.

"Can I come?"

"No," you said opening the balcony door before standing on the railing. "I need you here in case the League needs to contact me for their mission. Keep things under control until I'm back."

At that you lept off the balcony and ran into the night. Sibyl looked out the window and heaved a sigh.

"Dammit," he said before closing the window. "how many times does she gotta be pulled back?"

~~~~~~~

Unsettling chatter filled the dark room. Heroes of the dark. Avengers in the shadows. They have gone to unexplainable lengths and leaps to protect the public. Although frowned upon by the government, they kept a sort of order in the world. An order that gives them life. Strength. Love even.

The man in charge of this order sat at the end of the long table. Named the Grandfather of the Dark, he's done excellence keeping the order in this world. Not a thing is known about this man, not even his name.

The One looked around the room as people chattered. It's been years since they've had to gather like this. Especially with someone like you roaming the streets of society keeping this in check. However it would appear that Chisaki unleashed something. Something angry. Something sinister.

"Please everyone," the old man said in a soft tone as the room began to quiet. "let us all please remain calm. Do not let us go into disarray."

"Dear elder," a man stood up in a respective tone. He wore Victorian style clothing and his accent was clearly English. Similar to you his face was hidden by a masquerade mask. "respectfully, you cannot expect us to remain calm. Chisaki has developed a drug that could hurt millions of people."

"I understand your concern."

"If you understand our concern then why are we sat here about to debate as if we don't know what to do?" A woman asked.

"Because we must be careful with our approach."

"That girl on the news a while ago wasn't careful." The man spoke again. "She walked straight up to All For One and put that demon into the ground. What's stopping us from doing the same."

"Figaro ple-"

"No wise one, I'm sorry, but I can't just sit here knowing that Chisaki is in kahoots with one of that monster's allies."

Suddenly a low and distorted giggle was heard in the dimly lit room. The vigilantes glanced around at eachother.

"Temper, temper." Said the voice as the shadow of a figure walked up behind the One and leaned on his chair. Your face was hidden by your mask but that smile. Oh, that sinister smile. "Figaro," the man stared in shock, as did many in the room at your presence. "I thought you respected the elder. You're very argumentative today old friend."

"Ah-I-How," he stuttered in disbelief as another man spoke.

"Cauchemar?"

"The one and only." You said moving from the elder's chair and giving them a bow.

"You're supposed to be dead." He said as you looked up and grinned.

"I have my ways." You said before turning to the One who gave you a warm smile. "So what did you need from me?"

The woman near you looked in shock. "Hold on, wise one you knew she was alive?"

"I have my ways." He said before turning to you. "Cauchemar my dear," you tilted your head at him. "as I'm sure you are aware, a girl Y/N Aizawa has rehabilitated All For One's accolades, formerly known as the League of Villains. They are investigating Chisaki on behalf of her and the Hero Commission."

"Yes?" You sounded in question.

"I need you to go there, and do away with everyone." Your brows furrowed before he clarified. "Chisaki, his men, and the League. I want you to kill them all."

You stayed quiet. An unusual response from you. In the past you were always eager for your job. But now.

"Chisaki," you said the man's name in your distorted voice as everyone listened. Here they took your word as law, almost as close to the One if not more they listened to you. "I understand the threat he poses. The drug he is creating is quite worrisome. However, the League." You looked at the old man with a heated gaze. "a group of Villains subdued by a high-school girl. What threat do they pose to me? To any of us, you know I don't like to stain my hands with meaningless blood."

"You're right, however, the League has a very, very stained criminal record. They might be under her submission for now. But, that doesn't mean they won't eventually retaliate."

You kept silent once more, he knew who you were. He knew about the hard work you put into healing them. So why would he have the gall?

"Hmmmm." You hummed softly as you turned away from him. "I'll think about it."

"Think?" The One asked turning to watch you walk away. "We need you to do this."

"Why me?" You turned to look at him. "You've known I was alive. Yet you call me now, with all the people you have in this room. Yet you want me to do away with them."

"Because are not skilled enough to do so."

"What?!" Figaro sounded as others in the room began to protest.

"You think a teenager can kill a man better than we can?!" Another man in an alligator skin suit stood towering over the old man.

"She makes sure they don't come back back Sydney." He said with a smirk as the man gasped in offense.

"And what about the rest of us?" Lancelot asked. "We've killed plenty of people and they haven't come back. You tynna say we aren't as good as her?"

"Listen." You said suddenly as they quieted down. "I will handle Chisaki, I am not killing the League."

"Why?"

"Have you not taken into account how that would affect the girl?" You asked walked back to twards him, before bending down before him. Putting your hands on his armrests and glaring into his eyes. "Maybe her friends, family. If the League dies in a place crawling with villains, the Commission will suspect the deaths to be fake. They will accuse the girl, and everyone near her. Remember half of them faked their deaths before." You warned him as the man looked away. Sighing softly you stood up and stepped away from. "I understand that this situation is dire. However, I will not kill the League because you suspect them. I need more than that for this job."

The One kept quiet and sighed before facing the group with a scowl. Shrugging your shoulders you walked.

"Cauchemar, where are you going?" Killjoy asked as you waved.

"Probably go into a slumber for another five years. But don't call me again."

~~~~~~~

"So we got a bookstore, salon, amusement park, petting zoo," Alastor scrolled through the floating screen from Xiao'yuer as they sat among themselves in the common area. "Bakugou where do you wanna take her?"

The blonde groaned softly as he contemplated. "I have to look, the idiot never told ne bout her fucking birthday."

"Oh yeah that's right." Astor sounded. "Does she know yours?"

"If she didn't find out by herself then no."

Sibyl sniffed the air and looked out a window. "She's coming back."

"The fuck, when did she leave?" Hitoshi asked as Eijirou shrugged his shoulders and Xiao'yuer made the screen disappear.

You opened the door in some clothes you changed into after stopping by your work. Carrying a briefcase you entered the common area and froze to see your whole class and family stare at you.

"Is this an intervention?" You asked in confusion.

"No," Aizawa said. "where are you coming from?"

"Went to work." You began to walk in while responding.

"And how did you leave without any of us seeing you?" Touya asked while feeding his daughter with the bottle.

"I went out a different door." You said entering the elevator and going upstairs.

They kept quiet at your words before Shoji spoke.

"Is it bad that I can tell she's lying?" He asked.

"Yes, yes it is." Aizawa said as he stood up and followed you.

You threw the briefcase on the bed and stretched before a knock was heard at the door. "Come in." Aizawa opened the door and watched as you sat at your computer. "Hey dad."

"Where did you come from?" He asked as you looked at him blankly. "I don't know if you're getting bad at lying or you're just not trying anymore."

"Would like you to guess which?"

Aizawa glared at you blankly. "No. Where are you coming from?"

"Went to see some old friends."

"What kind of friends?" He pondered as you stared at him briefly before looking away.

"You know," sighing you began typing on the computer. "haven't seen em' in a few years."

Anger boiled in Aizawa's chest as his glare burned into your head. "Y/N, I've told you that you're not to interact with Underworld again. This is, what? The third time?"

You looked off in thought recounting. "Yeah I think so."

"It isn't funny Y/N."

"I know, I know." You raised your hands in defense. "But I couldn't ignore it this time since they came and reached out to me."

"I thought you said the ones you knew wouldn't share your identity."

"They didn't they came on their behalf. They want me to kill Chisaki and the League. Because they fear that they'll get too powerful if left unchecked."

Aizawa's brows furrowed. He knew you grew closer to the League. So being told by a powerful council to kill them.

"So what will you do?"

"Hm?" You sounded. "Oh I'm not killing the League, only Chisaki and his friends."

"Won't they be angry with you?"

"There ain't much they can do to me." You said before frowning. "As for the others however, that's another issue."

"Whatever you do please for the love of God," he pleaded with a stern look in his eye and the most demanding tone. "do not go to the Underworld again. This is the last time I'll let it slide because the the situation is dire."

**********************************************

1864 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 20 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
360K 9.5K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
267K 5K 84
Some scenes in here will particularly cater to black readers Y/n lost her parents at 7 The world had failed her and she made sure she became perfect...
25.2K 696 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...