๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐†๐€๐‹ ๐ƒ๐€๏ฟฝ...

By theetribrid

๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐˜ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐’๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹ just moved from London to Beacon Hills to start over with her mother, Grace. Litt... More

INTRODUCTION
GRAPHIC ๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐˜
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„, THE ALPHA PACK
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ. THE NEW GIRL IN TOWN
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ˆ. RISK AND REWARD
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. HE'S A WEREWOLF
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐•. WELCOME TO THE PACK
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐•. STRANGE VISIONS
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐•๐ˆ. SEARCH AND FIND
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. MURDER
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. CURSE BROKEN
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐—. THE ECLISPE
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž, THE NOGITSUNE
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—. PERKS OF BEING A WEREWOLF
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐ˆ. JEALOUSLY, JEALOUSLY
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. FEELINGS
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐ˆ๐•. KITSUNE OF WIND
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐•. WITNESS PROTECTION
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐•๐ˆ. LOST IN THE WOODS
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. PROMISE ME
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. HEIST
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐ˆ๐—. SINS OF GRACE'S PAST
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐—. TRIALS OF A KITSUNE
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐—๐ˆ. BROKEN ARROW
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. THE DHAMPIR
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. DIVINE MOVE
EPILOGUE

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. BARROW

2.8K 122 8
By theetribrid

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑!❞
✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 ago, Riley Marshall had just kissed her longtime crush, Scott McCall. Then spent an entire day avoiding him because she was scared of the consequences behind that kiss. So, she thought locking herself in room was the best idea though there was an occasional food run for her and her mom, but one food run in particular didn't turn out to well.

Riley's forehead was throbbing from whatever blunt object that knocked her unconscious as she was walking to her car. She blink her eyes a few times to see Kira Yukimura, a few feet across from her.

"Kira?" Riley attempted to move, but her hands are tied behind her back. She suddenly become very aware of the cold chain around them, so tight that her skin is bleeding a little.

Kira wiggled around on the fence she is leaning up, "Oh, thank god, you're okay."

Riley surveyed the room for any signs to figure out where they are. "Kira, where are we?"

"Some substation. It's Barrow. He's the mass murder. He brought us here." She whispered.

An axe hits an electrical box in the room. The two girls heads snap in the direction of the sound. A tall, skinny man hits the box one more time, except this time, he was actually cutting a power wire and not the actually box.

Riley realized they were in a power substation.

Barrow dragged the wire along with his as he walked towards the two. The end of the wire sending sparks while he let it slide against the fence.

Riley squinted from the sparks going every where while wiggling her hands around, trying to feel what kind of wire is around her wrists.

"What are you doing?" Kira croaked out as a tear slipping down her cheek.

"Right now?" Barrow stopped walking and crouched down next to Kira, touching one of the wires wrapped around her body.

Riley glanced down at herself, seeing those same red wires all over her body. Something she didn't even pay attention to those.

"Ah. Right now, I'm gonna take your picture." Barrow takes Kira's phone out of her pocket. "Hmm. Just a little proof of our time here together. A little proof for all of those people who never believed."

He takes a few pictures with the flash on before moving towards Riley. "You are a special one. You weren't part of the plan, but when I was driving back, I saw you...there's something about that feels familiar. I knew I had to grab you, too."

Flashing of light blinded Riley, only making her angry.

Riley yanked on the wires, holding back a growl. "Okay, you got your picture. You want to let us go now?"

Barrow shook his head, snapping one last picture of the blonde before smirking. "Did you ever see a movie called Village of the Damned? The original. Not the remake. Nobody cares about crappy remakes. I'm talking about the 1960 black-and-white masterpiece. Huh? It's about this group of children. Blonde-haired, beautiful children who can make their eyes glow."

He stroked Kira's cheek, making the girl squirm in discomfort.

"Hey, don't touch her!" Riley growled. Though the blonde clashed with Kira, she didn't want her to hurt by a mad man.

"And they do terrible, terrible things. The tag line on the poster read, "Beware the stare that will paralyze the will of the world." Now, when I told everyone that I saw children with glowing eyes, they wouldn't believe me." He jumped to his feet, causing both of the girls to flinch back. "I tried to get them to do something. But they wouldn't budge. They wouldn't move. As if they had been paralyzed. I am going to shake them out of their paralysis. I'm going to get them moving. I'm gonna—" He picked up the sparking wire in his hand again. "I am going to galvanize them."

"Barrow! Barrow, stop!" Riley exclaimed. "I can make my eyes glow, okay? I can make them glow. Just look."

The blonde closed her eyes, concentrating on her powers.

Kira let out a gasp at the sight.

Barrow stepped over to Riley, crouched down, and stroked her cheek. He gazes in her blue eyes, the wire not too far from her.

"They're white." Barrow breathed out.

Riley's eyes furrowed in confusion, hearing those words, but tried not to show it.

"Don't hurt her. Let Kira go and you can have me. I'm all yours." Riley pleaded.

"Riley, no." Kira cried out.

Riley stared into Barrow's wild eyes. "Let her go."

Barrow abrupty stood up. "As tempting as that sounds, I have a job to do."

Riley opened her mouth to reply, but stopped herself when hearing the sound of rapid footsteps. It seemed Barrow heard it as well because he turned towards the open walkway and walked into the shadows, taking the wire with him.

Not a moment later, Scott could be seen rushing into view.

"Scott!" Riley shouted.

Barrow comes up behind him with the wire.

"Look out!" Kira yelled.

Barrow swiped the wire across Scott's in the chest. Scott flies backwards against the fence. He crashes to the floor, grunting in pain as the electricity vibrating in his body.

Barrow brung his attention back to Kira.

"No, Barrow, stop!" Riley exclaimed. She tried to use her strength to free herself, but it's proving to hard with the wires.

"Don't!" Scott yelled.

Kira nervously fidgeted as the wire got even closer to her. Barrow crouches down to her level with the wire slowly moved towards her chest.

"No!" Riley screamed, shifting into her werewolf form, shattering the wires. She rushed towards Barrow who moved the wire against Kira's chest.

A bright light erupts, blinding everyone. Barrow is thrown backwards. Electricity flies all over the room, boxes and everything electric exploding.

Scott try to shield his face from the sparks flying everywhere. He saw as Barrow laid flat on his back, burns all over his skin, but what caught his attention was the sparks and electricity fly to a source in the room.

The spot were Kira and Riley was standing in. Electricity was being siphoned into their body as both girls stand their in complete shock.

Stiles runs into the room engineering room and stops when he sees everything. Both Riley and Kira are still standing frozen, their hands out, palms facing outward. Scott is still reeling from being electrocuted.

✩.・*:。

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 electricity being siphoned into Kira and Riley left the whole town of Beacon Hills in a blackout. No one has power at all. The cops found teens quickly and then everything went downhill from there. Now, the teens were stuck at the police station, answering some questions.

Riley sat next to Scott and Kira on a couch as Scott's father interrogated them in Sheriff Stilinski's office with Stiles, Jessica, and Lydia in other chairs.

"So, when did you get there?" Agent McCall asked another question.

"At the same time." Stiles answered.

Agent McCall rests his hands on the desk behind him. "At the same time as who?"

Scott pointed to himself, "At the same time as me."

"By coincidence?"

"What do you mean by coincidence?" Stiles questioned, leaning all the way back on the couch.

Agent McCall motioned to Stiles. "That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

Scott's face scrunched up in confusion. "Are you asking me?"

"I think he's asking me." Stiles voiced, purposely trying to confuse Agent McCall.

"I think he's asking the both of you." Lydia chimed in.

Agent McCall interrupted their conversation. "Okay, let me answer the questions."

Riley had zoned out most of the conversation, quietly thinking to what Barrow meant about her eyes glowing white, why didn't use any magic to escape, why did he want to take pictures of her and why did the electricity siphon into her body. Witches nor werewolves can't do such a thing. This was something she was going to have to talk with her mother about.

A hand on the blonde's shoulder broke her from her thoughts. She looked to see Scott staring over at her with concern.

"Ms. Marshall?" Agent McCall called out. "Is that how you remember it?"

"Yes." Riley stated.

"Can I get my phone back now?" Kira motioned with her eyes to her phone in an evidence bag.

"Sorry, but no." Agent McCall answered.

Kira sighed. Those pictures of her and Riley are on her phone.

Agent McCall waved his hands towards the door. All of us stand up, letting him out of the room first with me leading everyone out of the room. "Kira, Riley, a deputy is going to take you two home, but first, we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first."

The two girls nodded before exiting the room with everyone else.

Riley immediately walked towards the bathroom, but a hand pulled her into an deputy office. She looked to see the culprit being Scott.

"What's going on with you?" Scott questioned the blonde.

"Aside from being kidnapped and almost fried, I learned that my eyes glow white, my magic isn't working and I absorbed 1000 watts of electricity. I don't know what's going on with me." Riley said in such aggressive and fast pace.

"Breathe." Scott instructed her. "I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just worried about you."

Riley's eyes softened, "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm just—trying figure out what's going on with me."

Scott cupped her cheek, "You don't have to do it alone, Riles. We're in this together."

Riley had just realized their faces were really close. Instantly reminding her of the kiss. She felt cheeks heat up and the way Scott was looking at her, definitely wasn't helping.

Just as the two had began leaned closer, someone knocked on the door. The teens turned their heads to see Agent McCall standing outside.

"Ms. Marshall, the deputies are waiting for you." He said through the glass door.

Riley nodded her head, looking back at Scott, "I'm gonna talk to my mom about tonight and call you later."

"Okay," Scott voiced, resisting the urge to throw the finger at his gene donor.

The blonde exited walked out of the room, passing Agent McCall who diverted his attention towards his son.

"You two are dating?" Agent McCall asked.

"That's none of your business." Scott stated.

"You're my son and she's one of my witnesses. It kinda of makes it my business." Agent McCall shot back.

Suddenly, Jessica interrupted the conversation before her brother could reply.

"Dad, the Sheriff is looking for you."

Agent McCall gave Scott one last look before walking away.

"You okay?" Jessica asked Scott.

"Fine, now," Scott huffed out.

"Good." Jessica said before punching her brother's arm.

Scott blinked in surprise, "Ow. What was that for?"

"For not telling me that you were dating my friend." Jessica tweeted.

"We're not dating. Not officially, we only kissed." Scott informed her.

Jessica's eyes widened and once again she punched her brother's arm in the same spot.

"Again, ow." Scott mumbled, rubbing his arm.

"When was this?"

"Two days." Scott answered before grabbing his sister's hand as she raised it. "Please stop hitting me."

🆃🅷🅰︎🅽🅺 🆈🅾︎🆄 🅵🅾︎🆁 🆁🅴🅰︎🅳🅸🅽🅶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 467 14
๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐˜ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐’๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹ returns to Beacon Hills, expecting to continue her junior year of high school with her boyfriend and her friends. Ho...
4.3K 118 18
Beacon Hills is a town of mystery. I lived in Beacon Hills for as long as I remember, and lots of very strange things happen. Like the lizard-man or...
8.7K 305 24
๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ | โ I will protect you until my dying breath. And every lifetime after that. โž They just can't catch a break. Ol...
1.3K 27 17
Addison and her family moved to Beacon Hills after leaving San Francisco Addison and Allison have trouble understanding the supernatural life and how...