Into the light(but still in...

By Sne4k_

Dazai, Chuuya and Ranpo go to UA under cover as hero wannabes. what will they get into? all while, Aizawa is... More

A mission so tiring.
Entrance exam
 first day..
interesting beginning.
damn geniuses.
Street kid things.
level three security breach
The chapter before disaster
 holiday special!!
The disaster. 1
Not an expected arc ending
he has a hospital ick.
Dabi & Red
In their soon to be desperation
Sports Festival

The disaster. 2

717 37 5
By Sne4k_

Notes-
i Believe I have finally found a good uploading schedule..
once a month. WAITt hear me out.. it's not gonna be these short chapters like I usually do, i'm gonna try and make them a lot longer(because I have a lot more time and I don't feel pressured to get it uploaded as soon as I can)

rn its February 4 for me, so I have a lot more time for the next chapter. which will probably be coming out at the end of next month
I hope you guys are not too mad about this🤷

my motivation for this fic is dwindling
happy Black History Month!

||
||
|
*

.

Thirteen twirled around to face the class. "Everyone calm down, I will get us out of here!"

Chuuya stayed tense.
somethings gonna happen today, something that is going to change Japan forever.
Chuuya did not know where that gut feeling came from. And quite frankly, he didn't want to know.

Chuuya took notes of his classes reactions.
they were all fearful and panicking. And fair enough.
Chuuya doesn't exactly know how normal high school is supposed to be.. but he's sure it's not this.

Thirteen waved the class towards the entrance of the USJ.  The class rapidly scurried to the entrance.

A purple mist outlined in jagged shapes until taking a portal form in front of them.
and then that of a man.  "isn't this such a beautiful place for All Might, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath?"

the class, especially Midoriya, tensed up.

bright, yellow eyes with no sign of emotion revealed themselves on the shadow figure. "I believe he was supposed to be here, yet i see no sign of him."

"ah.. in the end I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play." The man grew his purple mist, looking like two big arms.

Thirteen got ready to use her quirk while he was going on about his talk.

suddenly, Bakugo and Kirishima launched at the man, Bakugo's qurik lit the small area in smoke.

"did you think we were just going to stand around and do nothing?" Kirishima stood still in a offensive position.

The smoke twirled and slowly became air once again.
until the black mist covered them.. all of them.
"you live up to your school's reputation. but you should be more careful children, or else someone might get.. hurt."

Thirteen Open the clips on her fingers holding back her quirk, She pointed at the man covered in mist (Or is he just THE mist.. Chuuya wondered)
"get out of the way right now!"

Chuuya doesn't sweat a lot. but he guesses.. today is just one of those days.

and usually on those days, Chuuya sits down with kouyou and has a glass of wine.
or he just takes a whole bottle for himself- depends on the difficulty of that day.

And Chuuya Believes today is going to be the latter. because Bakugo and Kirishima got in the way, and now we're all doomed. Great.

"no one will leave this facility! I will scatter you across this place of your demise, and you will meet my associates!" A black cloud covered the class.

Chuuya didn't flinch. Dazai would nullify it.
Chuuya doesn't pacifically know what Dazai's ability is all about, but he has the basics down.
AKA The basics being; he is a nullifer..

but, the black mist continued to wrap it self around the class rapidly.
Chuuya's began to feel that type of nausea when you sit up too fast.

lovely day we're having here..
---------------------------------------

Dazai snuck away from the class, he ran down the tan concrete steps.
vision focused on one thing.
his cranky tired homeroom teacher.

Dazai skipped the last three steps and jumped down, he tripped a little, but not falling
maybe he's a little too focused on Aizawa.

wait why is he doing this anyways...
it's not like he an angel on his shoulder

Dazai isn't the type of person to have a devil AND an angel on his shoulder telling him stuff.

it's usually a devil ..and No longer human buzzing around in his head, telling him stuff.

"Dazai! lets annoy the crap out of Chuuya today-"

"- and hope he kills us out of annoyance."

Dazai continued to run towards his homeroom teacher.

"turn back! he doesn't matter to us! nothing does!"

"keep running."

Dazai shook his head prying the thoughts away.
Dazai didn't want to turn back. and ..why he didn't want to turn back is something he'll reminisce on a different day.

finally a villain noticed him. the villain had long hair covering their eyes and had two knives held in both hands.

Dazai sighed as the villain ran up to him.

The villain swung the knife at Dazai's face, Dazai slid below them kicking their legs from underneath them.

Dazai looked back as he sat up from where he was on the ground. the Villain was Face first into the concrete of the USJ.

Dazai didn't flinch when the villains hair spring to life and came at him like daggers.

The hair disappeared in a flash of white light, Diles of blue unreadable code sprung around where the hair tried to pierce Dazai.

The code traveled down the villains hair until there was nothing left.

Dazai stepped on the villains back, the villain still in shock did not retort.

Dazai carefully picked up his leg, positioning his foot over the villains head.

it came down.

CRACK

again.

CRACK

Dazai's eyes widened, and his permit frown began to turn upwards as he Watched the blood flow out from all sides of the head.

Dazai forgot why he was here. all that mattered now was the blood..
he held in the urge to laugh.
he still has some.. self-control.

Dazai brought down his foot one more time.
there was no crack this time.

Dazai shook his head coming out of his ..trance

the villain must've been unable to speak, and.. scream.

Dazai felt a presence from behind him swinging at him. Dazai dunked, unfortunately the baseball bat Swung, still hit him at the top of his head.

"Ugh." Dazai reached for his gun holder. only to not find his usual gun.
but a tranquilizer...

The villain above him Bring her bat up into the air, it glowed yellow around the bat.
must be her a- ...quirk.
god he really needs to get used to that name.. wouldn't be ideal to accidentally call a quirk an ability in front of an outsider.

haha! they would lock him up faster than he could slit his own wrists!

he snaped back to reality.
Dazai became aware of the tranquilizer at his side once again. Dazai decided the tranquilizer was enough. he pulled it out and aimed at her stomach before shooting.

it wasn't loud like a usual gun, more like a doctors.. shot..
but this type of shot went way deeper.

The girl's face went white. "what the..?!" she tried to pull out the tranquilizer dart, but only to find out it wasn't a dart at all, it was a needle already too far into her skin to take out.

so she was just trying to grab nothing, there wasn't even blood..
she twitched really really hard.

Dazai watched her almost trip, "it works great! thanks for being the first test subject!"
Dazai observed her for a bit longer
ah! its lovely that his tranquilizer does work..
he should probably tell Mori about this in the weekly reports.

Dazai's Face scrunched up.
ugh, he became sickly at the thought of anything to do with that ugly doctor.

Day ruined.

Dazai looked down at the weapon he was hit with.
the bat she once held was on the floor, The yellow glow gone.

Dazai pulled his hand up to where he was hit on the head, it felt wet..
"maybe I'll bleed out and die.." He mumbled.
he knew deep down that that was never going to be enough to actually bleed out.

Day ruined 2.0 .

while she was stumbling, Dazai noticed the faint motion of a gray scarf.
finally.

save my motivation for this fic-

i honestly hate my writing style😭
I wanna be trying to improve it.
I think one of my biggest problems is writing out "every single moment of every hour"

I don't really know how to explain it.. like Im always writing in someones pov
I believe it would make my life easier if I stopped doing that🫠

if i started doing third person explanations of stuff that doesn't matter to the plot it would make things easier🤷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 422 31
┍━━━━━━━✁━━━━━━━┑ A young orphan named [Y/N] attempts to find their place on earth with their bandage-clad brother-figure, Osamu Dazai, as he attemp...
61.7K 2.1K 15
''You used yourself as bait .'' Dazai couldn't see the problem here. What's the shorty upset about ? ''You could've died YOU IDIOT !'' Chuuya snappe...
152 9 3
What if Dazai tries to help Chuuya find his humanity only to have it backfire? This fic is set 6 months after Stormbringer (Dazai & Chuuya are approx...
34.6K 935 14
A soukoku story this fanfic started by a dazai headcanon on tik tok by the user @chuuyas_right__glove so credit to them! Dazai can't get out of bed...