KING

Af LucyKiatu

KING KING is a underground lord who is known in many names GRIM REAPER : As many who have seen his face have... Mere

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
CHAPTER 37
chapter 38
writer

chapter 19

9 2 0
Af LucyKiatu

LUCIAN POV

"what did he do? . I ask camly. Infact more camly than i felt.

"Can was always quite a diplomatic. So instead of charging up to them, and claiming her. He dealt with it the diplomatic way". He exhales." Even when i kept insisting that we just kill Peter. But Can is one stubborn son of a bitch".

They had eventually come up with an understanding. We were to pay him the money he needed, and your sister and her son would be safe.

"And we had even succeeded". He smiles. "That's how we knew, Can had a son. One look at junior sun and we all knew he belonged to my brother. Well, that and the time frame".

Your sister and Can spoke, for quite some time. And they had reached an understanding, apparently they both had feelings for each other.

And were ready to overlook their differences. Even though your sister was assigned to look after King. And she now knew, his identity.

So they kept seeing each other, alot if i may add. It seemed to me, that my brother's obsession with her was back. Though i suspect it never ended, just suppressed.

And she would bring sun to us, some few times she came over. And those were the happiest moments for all of us. Most especially Can, he was the happiest.

Your sister made a pledge not to rat us out.  In return we helped her solve some cases, we deal in information so that was easy.

She was always so nice to me, but Victoria and her never got along so well. Victoria has trust issues, and she has always been protective of us.

Way more than we were of her. Even back in school. But that never fazed your sister,  she had always regarded her as a mean young sister.

She would just laugh off all Victoria's act of hatred. Things were going good, for one year.

Then suddenly Sun calls Can, saying she has a lead on the drug cartel she was after. She wouldn't be needing our help afterall, she had joked.

Can had asked for the location, to which your sister had given. Can was restless, people involved in drugs aren't exactly friendly with cops snooping around.

So he said he would go as her backup. I had insisted that i accompany him, but we couldn't bring any more people with us.

The last thing we want was to tie down Sandra with us, which would make her loose her career or worse. Besides Can had worked so hard to make sure his new family, doesn't get involved with this business.

And a group of King's men, would surely act as a red flag. So we went solo. When we arrived, we had met Sun and her partner at the location.

But they was no any drug transactions  happening. And while we were all distracted, sandra's partner was going to shoot your sister.

And we later found out that , that was his plan all along. That we walked into a trap.

Only then, she was speaking with Can and although she had her back on her patner. Can could see her partner, that's why he moved her such that he was the one on the line of fire.

After the first shot, i panicked. So even shooting her partner headshot was more of a reflex than intentional.

I run after my brother, who was in Sandra's arms, bleeding. I got distracted trying to stop the bleeding that's why i didn't notice the second shot.

"That was aimed directly on my heart.  But your sister did". He exhales through his nose slowly, and give me a pained look. "She took that bullet for me".

And my senses were already heightened. So i had reflectively shot i the direction of the shooter.

But i was able to only graze him by his hand, immediately causing him to drop his weapon and flee the scene.

But before he could leave i was able to identify him. But there wasn't much i could do, i had two people i cared about on the ground, bleeding.

And the police sirens were approaching. I had held your sister, begging her to stay alive. But she had made me promise to protect you and her sun.  Then begged me to save her man.

Then in a shameful tone and with his head titled downward he continues.  "She had passed on my arms, and i took my brother with me and left".

i know how bad it can be when you loose someone important to you.  And not even have a chance to bury them, so i left her there so you could say your goodbyes.

Hearing that i remember how Rema told me about their first father. And my hearts breaks for him yet again.

He chuckles wryly. "Well, that and i really couldn't leave with both of them. I owe your sister my life. But i had to choose my brother".

"What about the man, who shot her". I ask with a pained voice. And it's only now that i notice that i have also been crying. "Do you know him?".

"Yes, it's peter".

"And where is he now". I demand with clenched teeth.

King looks at me and it is almost apologetic. "He disappeared, i have been looking for him ever since.  But he is no where to be found. We only found his traces so far, and i make it my job to kill whoever he is involved with". He sneers.

I nod. "Why didn't you tell me". I whisper,  but he just stares at me blankly. "That you didn't kill her. I.....i.....thought....."

"You didn't". He interrupts sharply. "Because i did murder her". He adds softly.  "Maybe not in the way you thought, but i did because i got too careless".

"You were worried about your brother,  i would do the same given the conditions".  I shout. "It wasn't your fault, you hear me. It wasn't". I add firmly

He gives me a ghost smile. "You know, you are exactly how your sister described you. She was always so proud of you". He looks down. "That's how I knew who you were the first time i laid my eyes on you. You even look alike".

Placing my hand on his head, i begin playing with his hair. "I wish i can say i had a good impression of you. But i thought you were quite handsome, even then". I say with a blush.

"Lucian". He whispers

"My sister, was always a type of a person who saw people for who they are. If she saved you, then you are not as bad as i thought".

"Lucian".

"So don't hold yourself accountable for her death. She wouldn't want you too, besides someone else is at fault. And i won't stop until their 6 feet deep".

He pulls my hand away from his hair and holds it in his hands. "You should take Sun and get away from this life. It's not good for any of you". He pauses "am not good for you".

"That's my decision to make". I say with a frown. "And no matter what you say, i will still find the person responsible for her death. You are not the only one who owe her. So you decide either we do this together or separately"

"My way of life is too dangerous".

"So is mine".

"I just want to protect you".

"Am stronger than i look". I say with determination.

Silence takes over us as we stare at each other in a silence battle.

"What about Sun. Are you going to let him remain exposed with this life". He asks with a frown.

I shrug my shoulders. "I plan to reach the end of this case. Meaning, he could be in danger any time. This is the safest place for him". I exhale. "You said you all tried to keep him away once. well, look where we are now. Fate seems to be bringing him back. Besides he is happier here than i have ever seen him".

I expected him to say something to me but he kept silent.

"Either it's me or Sun. Let us make our own decisions, and am telling you mine right now. I want to find my sister's killer with you. And i want to keep on liking you. Then i add in a whisper. "especially now that i know i can".

He leans back on the chair and closes his eyes. "You know, i didn't picture you to be this bold".

I snort. "And i didn't picture you for a coward. Or can't you face your own desires papi". I add sarcastically.

And before i know it, his lips are on mine. And i want to sing, because this feels like heaven. His lips are as soft as i remember them to be, and am clutching unto him like a cat on his 9th life.

To my disappointment he pulls away. He and stares at my lips with a smirk.

"you should spend less time with Rema".

Before i could gather my wits enough to come with a response. His lips are back on me, hot and fast. There is nothing gentle about it, he is taking whatever he wants hard and fast. And ofcourse i give him full control.

To my frustration he pulls away again.

"Am i making you breathless?". He asks with a hint of humour.

Just having had enough, i pull him even closer. "You talk too much". And i collide our lips together.

He lets me control the kiss for about a second,  before he takes full control.  The next thing i know i am on the bed

Both of our clothes are discarded somewhere, and we are down to boxers.

As he trails kisses all over and leaving unhealthy amount of marks. He is literally worshipping my body with his tongue.

And let's say am not quiet about it. He is so good with his tongue, that am convinced it's as deadly as his knives.

"Donovan". I moan

"I like it when you can't say anything other than my name". He says in a husky voice.

But even his voice causes me to moan. I have it bad, and he is back on my body this time having gotten rid of my trousers he swallows me whole.

Without warning, and i let out a scream. He keeps sucking me, and i can barely form any coherent voices.

And just before  i release. He stops with a chuckle, making me let out a sound between a whine and a cry.

It's pathetic really, even i didn't know am capable of such voices. But i didn't have to wait for long before he was preparing me.

And as soon as he hits my bundle of nerves, i release another involuntary cry. Smiling he removes his fingers.

And this time, i manage to glare at him.

"Patience".  He says teasingly.

He rolls the condom on his cock and aligns himself at my entrance.

"You tell me to stop, anytime". He says seriously

Rolling my eyes i glare at him. "Am not some delicate doll, i can handle you papi". I say sarcastically.

But sincerely am scared, he is too large afterall.

He smirks and enter in swift motion. making the pain almost unbearable causing me to slap him harshly on his arm.

But he gazes at me fondly, as i do as he directs. That is control my breathing and soon he is moving slow but deliberately. Every time grazing my sweet spot but not doing more.

So i find myself begging him to speed up. And after a lot of begging, he finally gives it to me raw, hard and fast.

As he wanks me, and i find myself on the peak of release. Which i do with a scream that will surely leave me sore.

And he releases soon after me, and collapse beside me.

"I don't think our room is sound proof". He says immediately as he collapse beside me.

And instead of focusing on being terrified, i focus on the fact he said our room.

Am down bad, it's official. Lucian you are in big trouble.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

15 2 13
Protagonist: A 16-year-old girl who has lost her memory due to an accident. Her house was burned and her parents killed. But she didn't remember a...
359K 13.8K 44
August is a lot of work. He's slightly childish and has a lot of problems. Benjamin? Well he's just in need of a mate. Rotten summary, I know... Chec...
85 1 18
After thousands of degrading years, the Reaper's brother finally has a chance to earn back the glory that he so rightfully deserves. In doing so, he...
56.8K 2.9K 76
Omegas are extremely rare, so Eli was used to being treated differently when he moved to a new town and pack. In that town there's a gorgeous alpha...