𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠! ⏱ ᴮᵒᵇᵒ...

Από -MUNCHKINNIE

❝Because of you, this stupid prophecy got me under a damned mask!❞ → Betrayed, accused and blamed, ... Περισσότερα

「Prologue」
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
▪︎ S. Chapter I
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
▪︎ S. Chapter II
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
DISCORD SERVER
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI

LXIII

1.2K 77 25
Από -MUNCHKINNIE

Chapter LXIII: Saviour

════════ ××× ════════

THE COUNTER TEAM LEADER stood before them, her wings glistening underneath the light of the Caecus star. She smiled and approached the teenagers, crossing her arms while the trio took in her new presence in the training area. "Good to see you too, child. It has not been long yes?" She began. "Y-you're... The counter team leader? But how?" Gopal was still in a state of shock as he stopped gaping. "After what had happened with my home I could not just wait for peace and prosperity anymore, Eros does not condone dark magic," She explained.

"As his subjects, we are to protect Glamoura with all of our hearts. If it is to remove all of the threat for the almighty Eros then I shall serve him," She placed a hand on her chest, a determined expression on her visage. "I have to free my kind from under King Lunos' grasp and hence,  I took the opportunity to join the revolutionary movement against Llumina and from there, I was offered the position since I was the one with the most experience in manipulating magic," Mayumi continued, dropping her hand back to her side.

"I was not surprised to see her highness and the restorer assigned to my team, I expected to see them again. Admiral Tarung did tell me about your mission," She smiled softly again, her wings fluttering slowly from behind her while she clasp her hands together. "Surprised?" She asked them while the three blinked at her before answering her in unison.

"Quite."

"Undoubtedly."

"Jaw dropping."

Mayumi laughed at their different responses before shaking her head, thinking how they were such an interesting bunch. "Lighten up everyone, is it not splendid to know we are now colleagues?" She clapped her hands, giving them a closed eye smile. Y/n just stared up at her, her ears twitching without saying anything. Gopal just stared at nowhere, trying to let the new information sink in. Solar just stood with crossed arms, he had an unimpressed expression on his visage. "Is that a pun intended?" The light element raised an eyebrow, completely bewildered and curious.

"Such depressing reactions, I'm certain you can shine as bright as the stars," She placed her arms around their shoulders, leaning down with Y/n standing between the two superheroes. "I already do, it's my powers," Solar retorted with no signs of emotion present on his face. A smile broke out on the teenager Lluminarian's visage, finding the smart element's witty comment quite humorous. A small chuckle escaped her lips which caught everyone's attention.

"Just like that, what a rare expression from her highness," the divine figure commented. "What about you two?" She curiously looked at Gopal and Boboiboy Solar who could only flinch in unison, their bodies began tensing. "No, we're good!" The duo exclaimed, utterly horrified at her question. That was when Mayumi was beginning to entertain the molecular hero, laughing lightly as she insisted to lighten up their moods.

Solar watched them in silence, exhausted at how much energy the divine beauty and his best friend emitted. He reluctantly glanced at a silent Y/n who caught his gaze. She gave him a small smile, nodding her head once to acknowledge him. The elemental superhero pursed his lips, nervously nodding his head at her before looking away to avoid her (e/c) irises. They only locked eyes for a few seconds but somehow and in some way, it felt longer than that.

"How about a short rest? You have worked well, fancy a cup or two?" Mayumi beckoned for the team to follow her. The trio glanced at each other in confusion before trailing behind the woman, following her tracks. 'I do not see why not.'

════════ ××× ════════

"Aren't you supposed to be on the counter team?" The shadow manipulator inquired, narrowing his eyes at an element he didn't expect to see today. "What are you doing in the shooter department's camp?" Fang added in disbelief as the person in question walked passed him casually. His eyes were glued upon the arrow that managed to shoot a bullseye before his very eyes. Fang watched the shorter teenager with no sign of interest, it was quite random.

"Well, I was searching for Y/n. I thought she'd be here, I'd like to talk about that one combo we did last time against Ymeriah, it was cool," Boboiboy Ice nonchalantly answered his friend, his blank eyes burning holes. "Huh? You're both in the same team. How could you not know?" Fang deadpanned at his answer, dropping his hands that were busy fixing his new gloves. The former awkwardly stared at him for a while, thinking about what the shadow manipulator has said.

It took a while for him to finally answer. "Oh... She didn't attend the training today," Ice silently responded, his other hand still gripping his ice bow. "Why did that response take so long?" The alien boy questioned, completely unamused about Ice's antics. With that question, the cold element began to hum and caress his chin to indicate he was deep in thought once again. "You're seriously still thinking that hard!?" An irked shadow superhero exclaimed.

"You're here too, you're not even in the shooter department," Ice blankly pointed out which earned a proud smirk from his friend. "I'll have you know, the defence committee doesn't specialise in any other things because most of us are an ace in all fields. We don't need flashy weapons to be strong, we just wear modified materials because our greatest weapon is our combat," Fang began blabbering things Ice would call nonsense due to his lack of interest.

"Me being in the shooter department is part of my training," The shadow manipulator added. "See this? My gloves allow me to temporarily blind my opponent. This department deals with a lot of moving enemies so that's why I decided to come here." He pulled his gloves, fixing them on his hands as he spoke. "Our job is not entirely to defend but more like to assist the counter team, since we can both defend and attack," He informed the easy-going element.

"Really? What about Ying?" Ice asked, aiming for the target once again with his shooting weapon. "Not entirely sure, I think she has modified shoes to create a forcefield or a force that pushes and pulls away the enemies that she can activate using kinetic energy. I think it can do more but I don't know what else they were," The taller teenager hummed, caressing his chin while trying to remember what the speed manipulator's new shoes were like.

He witnessed her use it a couple of times before but he couldn't put a finger on what it does in general aside from its properties. Although he couldn't deny that seeing her use it in action was cool, it was a creative way to make use of her speed-involved abilities. "Huh, fitting. Using the energy of her speed and motion, it's like an explosive power she can just release after recharging," Ice spoke out while thinking about how her newly-modified shoes work. The shadow manipulator was rather surprised at his friend's comment.

"You actually said something that impressed me," Fang deadpanned once again. "Just because I don't usually listen about things that don't interest me doesn't mean I can't understand it." Ice released the arrow gingerly causing it to travel in the air at a quick pace, ice covering the tip of the arrow as it stuck itself onto the centre of the target dummy. The ice travelled all over the dummy before it was completely displayed before them, frozen and cold with the effect of the nonchalant element's elemental powers.

"Just like what you said about your gloves," Boboiboy Ice finished without caring to even spare the shadow manipulator a glance. "What?" Fang's eye twitched in annoyance, Ice just indicated that what he said earlier was uninteresting. "It's not boring," he argued. "I didn't say it was though," the cold elemental superhero before transforming back to his original form. Good thing Boboiboy transformed before anything else could happen.

"Hey, there you guys are!" Ying's cheery and lively voice managed to reach their ears. The duo turned their heads to see their two female superhero friends approaching them. The elemental hero paused in his tracks, wondering if Yaya had newly modified materials with her that the flight operators had offered her. "Huh? What's the problem?" She asked the elemental hero who was deep in thought. He dropped his arms to his sides before looking up at her since she was flying.

"Nothing, was just wondering if you have new weapons like the others. Do you?" Boboiboy shook his head in dismissal before telling her what was inside his mind at the moment. "Haiyah, talk about that on the way, Commander wants us back in the main camp," The Asian girl spoke, pointing a thumb back to the place where they came from.  Without hesitation, Boboiboy and Fang followed the girls behind on their way to their Lluminarian headquarters. They were certain the higher-ups had something to announce to the team.

On their way, they spoke about their recent training and their opinions about them respectively. The elemental hero had discovered the gravitational hero's new abilities and weapons which were plenty compared to theirs. It was a combination of the Flight school's gadgets from Swift and the Aeroan researchers' inventions. According to Yaya, her main weapon was still under development and is currently in the camp's sixth laboratory. The modified object she's been using is a new and advanced goggle.

It was something Swift had suggested for her to use in the battle to be able to see above and below her smoothly with a limit in range but just in the battleground which was no problem for her.  Her goggles allow her to have a keen and sharp sense of sight since it mainly heightens her vision and increases her range which was useful for her weapon. She barely used her weapon since it only works on dark magic users and they can't find something they can use to experiment on at the moment.

Her main weapon is a bat, similar to a baseball bat. Although at first, everyone didn't see what was so special about it but when she explained what it can do they were stunned. Whenever the bat is in her hands, it responds to her ability and creates mysterious balls anytime she likes it through her bubble ferrokinesis ability. The 'mysterious balls' as she may like to call it since she hasn't thought of a name for them, was a rather versatile weapon. It was mainly supposed to be balls that release energy that weakens dark magic users, it was said to be cursed with light magic.

Due to the presence of light magic, it can absorb dark magic energy and discard them from the infected individual. Other than that, she can also manipulate the balls into something else. For instance, she can use the ball to increase the gravity around their opponent until they cannot move. She can also release a sleeping gas with it or even stun them since the balls can be manipulated into many things. All she has to do to activate them was to hit them with the baseball bat and aim it toward their opponent.

Another interesting thing it can do was that the bat can also be transformed into a mallet which is most suitable for her gravitational superpowers. The impact of her gravitational powers would get stronger if she slams it on the ground or something else compared to her punch. Its power was similar to her gravitational punch but the impact was twice worse it was still unstable and under a little bit of development, she didn't want to use its mallet form at all since she deems it rather dangerous.

Boboiboy was glad to see everyone's new interesting weapons that suits their abilities well, it was a clever tactic by the Aeroans. That way, they wouldn't feel like they're training something that isn't familiar to them. Due to the weapons' association with their powers, they can still use them comfortably and can adapt to them easily. "Wow, that's awesome, Yaya!" He was in awe, looking a the girl in a pink hijab finding her new weapons impressive. "That seems like a complicated weapon," Fang commented, deliberately humming before he spoke.

"Unfortunately it is, it may sound useful and powerful but it's a lot more complex than you think. But don't worry, I'm getting the hang of it," She sheepishly smiled while shaking her hands in dismissal. "Anyway, have you seen Y/n? I didn't see her since this morning, I was hoping to find her in the  shooter team's training ground but I didn't see her there," Boboiboy remembered what his intentions were in the shooter's department right on the spot. Ying and Yaya exchanged glances out of bewilderment before looking back to the elemental hero.

"No, we didn't see her since this morning either," Ying answered for both of them, raising an eyebrow. "Don't worry, we'll see her along with Gopal in the assembly. She's not the person to just miss it," the gravitational superhero reassured them. But even with that reassurance, the elemental hero remained worried. He knew she wasn't the type to miss training either but she wasn't there with him. He thought he should ask Swift about it since there was a high chance he was with her.

As they arrived, they could see mostly everyone gathered around with Commander Kokoci and Admiral Tarung standing on higher ground so that everyone can see them especially the former- His brown eyes landed on Lady Mayumi who was standing with the group that he was assigned under, the counter team. In anticipation, he walked towards them in hopes of finding a certain Glamouran who has been missing for a few hours now.

He frowned, seeing no signs of the girl but he wasn't able to search further once Admiral Tarung's voice boomed loudly around the area which made some members flinch in fear but Boboiboy couldn't blame them. "We are gathered here today to announce our current situation," He began, placing his hands behind him sternly. "I know everyone has been trying their best to keep up and train for the upcoming revolution that we are leading against King Lunos Llumina and we are to uncover the truth behind his betrayal of the kingdom," Commander Kokoci continued.

"I cannot say that we are in the best shape to say this but... The kingdom has received our message just recently."

"Our declaration of war."

"We know he will not give up the throne and the brutal kills, and sins that he has to atone for," Commander Kokochi stepped forward slowly. "Which leads us to this," He mumbled, looking down to the ground in sadness. "But no matter, we have gathered all of our best fighters throughout Glamoura. Our goal here is to retrieve the peace that Eros has blessed his land. In the name of the public, the deities and the King of all elves, we shall fight for what is right."

"The entirety of Llumina has been infected by dark magic, without our youngest fighters, we could have been in the greatest dark magic pandemic yet the artefacts were saved and purified. This is a wake-up call to save the final artefact and banish the only dark magic user that is spreading its bad influence throughout the galaxy, the King of Llumina," He fixed his throat. "We have to prevent him, and this is the only way to put a stop to this mess."

"Now, to start our plan. Our goal is to get Boboiboy and his team inside the castle," Admiral Tarung began, reading out a piece of parchment paper. The mention of his name made Boboiboy flinch, thinking that this was probably the reason they were called. "Hm? The artefact purifier team? I see what's going on," Swift hummed, crossing his arms before letting the Admiral continue what he was going to say. "Yes, we need them to retrieve the sceptre of light and find a way to banish King Lunos," Admiral Tarung confirmed.

"In this case, our second priority is the counter team who will enter the castle after we get the sceptre of light away from King Lunos where Y/n will perform the purification spell," Commander Kokochi raised a finger. "Led by Mayumi, they will perform a banishing spell that will no longer cause a problem in the galaxy and seal the presence of dark magic away," He proceeded with explaining what the counter team was going to do. Boboiboy glanced back to Mayumi who nodded her head, accepting the role of their team in the war.

"I assume that most of you already know what you'll have to do. I have spoken to the team leaders about your part in the war, your help will be most appreciated and is a heroic act of sacrifice for the love of your galaxy," He added, glancing at everyone listening to him. "Furthermore let's see to it if Swift has prepared all of the battle machine─" A loud bang interrupted the higher-up all of a sudden, making everyone flinch and cautiously study their surroundings. "What was that?" Neven began, adjusting his goggles gingerly.

After what it seems like a minute, the whole building began shaking and debris began falling around them. Many Glamourans screamed in surprise as the entirety of the place was getting destroyed by an unknown force. "What's happening!?" Commander Kokochi yelled out to the guards of the camp who were running their way toward them. "A group of Lluminarians is trying to breach the entrance which we tried to block off, unfortunately, some already got in. The others are trying to destroy the building with magic!" One of the guards told everyone, breathing heavily.

"Preposterous! Why are they here already!?" Karoh yelled as his brother, Atiago, agreed with him. The two were the current shooter department's team leaders. "His highness has gone loony, the moment he received the message, he immediately sent some of his troops in, " Atiago grumbled under his breath, clenching his fist in the process. "He's crazy alright, everyone, please evacuate!" The shadow manipulator helped some of the members out of the building to get them away from danger.

"Right here, everyone! I'll hold off the falling debris!" Yaya used her gravity manipulation powers, pushing the rocks blocking their way with all of her strength. "Here! Quick, follow me!" Ying beckoned the others who were trying to get out, worriedly glancing around as some of them got injured badly. It was a horrifying mess, cries of the members that got crushed by some boulders were heard and Boboiboy couldn't take it any longer. "Cotton candy transformation!" Gopal exclaimed, loading his ammo and aiming for the debris that was injuring some members.

"Elemental power! Boboiboy Earthquake!" Boboiboy immediately transformed, finding that his earth element was very essential to use at the moment. "Earth wall shelter!" He yelled while punching the ground with his fists. He managed to summon strong rocks that blocked the debris from falling onto the people underneath it, it was like a half-circle shelter that helped people around his area. "Go! Right here, Ma'am!" He pointed towards the exit, giving the lady her weapon before making way for her.

"Sir, are you alright?!" He ran towards one of the members of the shooter department, helping him up by his arm. "I can still stand, young man. Thank you," The older man nodded his head before bolting out of the building as per Boboiboy's instructions. The elemental hero continued aiding everyone together with his friends to get them back to safety as the building continued breaking down with every attack the opponents landed on the camp.

"Child, move to the left! Leave this place right this instant!" Mayumi yelled to her student, a stern expression on her face. The young elf looked up to the deity, eyes brimming with tears from the fear that built up within her. "Lady Mayumi, I cannot leave you!" The young elf yelled, trying to find a way to help the divine entity out of the place that she was trapped in. Rocks were blocking her after pushing the young female elf to safety, risking her life. She couldn't leave the area as she was trapped inside.

She would have used her abilities but the space was too tight around her to generate enough energy to destroy the rocks. The elf she helped was in no shape either, she wasn't a skilled magic user either compared to Mayumi who was been learning it for vintajas. "I instruct you to leave, do not disobey me. Find your siblings, escape this place and head somewhere safe!" She yelled out, pushing down her feelings just to save the young child. With tears running down her eyes she nodded her head and immediately dashed out of the place, leaving her lady alone and in danger.

"Commander!" Boboiboy Earthquake called out to their leader, running up to him and seeing that Admiral Tarung was preventing a boulder from falling on two flight operator members. The colours of their faces nearly faded from the close call of death, they were very thankful Admiral Tarung came to their rescue. "Boboiboy, what are you doing here!? Everyone else is outside! Help prevent the opponents there," Commander Kokochi looked at the young teenager, he was busy commanding the members that were left inside to find a way to stop the opponents from coming in.

"Go with Y/n, she will know what to do against those intruders! She knows them well!" He continued. Earthquake gulped, he didn't know how to explain this to their leader. "That's the problem, Commander!" He replied, summoning more rocks from the ground to prevent a wall from collapsing completely on them. Commander Kokochi paused for a second before shifting his eyes back to the struggling teenager. The elemental hero groaned, using greater force into pushing the collapsing wall away from them, sweat trickling from the side of his head.

He gritted his teeth before punching the ground, allowing stronger power to be exerted onto the rock that he had, successfully stopping the wall from collapsing onto them. He breathed heavily before he and Commander Kokochi began to leave the area, finding a safer place to stand. Dust and rocks flew everywhere, making them cough with Earthquake covering the half of his face. "What happened Boboiboy!? Where's Y/n?" He started a serious look upon Kokochi's face as he watched the boy.

Blood had trickled down from the elemental superhero's nose, Kokochi watched in silence as the boy breathed heavily, his body rising up and down in sync with his breathing. Boboiboy Earthquake huffed before wiping the blood off his nose with his sleeve, he looked like a mess. His hair was wild, completely untamed, and he was exhausted, the blood didn't stop dripping from his nose while looking down. He winced in pain before looking up to the ceiling to prevent more blood from flowing.

He was tired but he couldn't just stop there. "Y/n has been missing since this morning, no one else saw her," He ran a sleeve underneath his nose, a serious stare upon his amber-coloured irises. "I've been trying to find her but she's not anywhere, no one has seen her leave last night after she entered her ro─" He paused, his eyes widening in realisation. That's right, he hasn't searched inside her room. He thought for a moment, her room was way deeper inside the building and was far away from the exit.

He thought he was such an idiot for forgetting about that, how did he not decide to find her in her room? He gritted his teeth, he was angry at himself for not considering this. His eyes looked at the doorway that leads deeper into the building as he breathed heavily. It was most likely that no one would be able to leave the premises without encountering large boulders in the area. 'If Y/n was there, she wouldn't be able to make it out alive,' He internally spoke.

"I'm going in," He suddenly announced to Commander Kokochi who flinched at what he had said. "Huh? Are you insane!?" He exclaimed to the young man, his glasses slipping down to reveal his horrified expression. But the elemental hero just stood looking at the only way to her room without shifting his gaze away, he knew he had made his decision and no one can stop him. "I would be completely insane if I knew I could have done something to save her but, I just stood here doing nothing," He wiped more blood from his nose.

"Commander, tell them I'm going to find Y/n!" He didn't glance back at the short alien and immediately sprinted inside without a care about his surroundings. "H-hey Boboiboy!" He tried yelling for the young man but the former heard nothing but the voice of his head. What's the point if the whole environment around him was getting destroyed when the thought of losing someone close to his heart would destroy his whole world? He would risk anything even if it would cost his whole life, just for her.

A child cried out to the leaders who were outside the building, tending to the injured members of their camp, telling them about who was left inside. "Please! Help! Miss Mayumi is still inside!" She pointed out, earning the attention of the troubled members around her. Her panicked yet desperate eyes landed on Swift who helped an injured ally, tying a bandage around their bloodied arm which got hit by a falling boulder earlier. Taking a deep breath, she ran up to the Aeroan and practically screamed all of her worries.

"Mister Swift! Help her please!" She began pulling his jacket, hoping to catch his attention. The Master flyer looked down at her in confusion, wondering what's got a young girl so noisy in the wrong situation of all times. He then called out a medic and instructed him to help the injured man instead before turning back to the girl with a concerned look in his eyes. "Help who, young one?" With a soft voice, he crouched down at the girl, not wanting to make her cry even worse.

"M-my leader," The girl pursed her lips, her thoughts were jumbled and all she could think was the divine figure from Llumina. Swift didn't know which leader she was talking about but this made him nod his head, he couldn't leave the person inside especially when this young child before him was tearing up tremendously. "Young one, please do not weep anymore. I will save your leader, they will be put to safety as soon as possible," Swift reassured the small young lady who didn't answer him.

"What is going on, Master Flyer Swift?" Neven looked up to the best flyer of Aero with a worried expression visible on his face. "One of the leaders is still trapped inside, go and handle the kid. I'll make sure to save them," He commanded the teenager with a serious look on his face. The young researcher couldn't say no to his order since he was a higher-up from his planet, he could only nod his head at the military leader. "Of course, Master Flyer Swift. Worry not about a thing," He responded, giving the adult a salute.

Without thinking about anything else, he dashed back inside the building, ignoring the worried yells and calls from the members who saw him going back inside without an explanation. He needed to save them, he couldn't stand the thought of someone dying when he knew he could've done something to help them.

'Where are you?' Swift internally questioned, not knowing where the trapped leader was.

'I'm coming, Y/n.' Boboiboy Quake thought from the other side of the building.

"I'm here to save you," The elemental hero and the master flyer mumbled under their breath.

════════ ××× ════════

.
.
.
.
.

Fanarts Section

Fanart #1 By Akariurstalker

Fanart #2 by Shrimpei

It's them omg, my BBB fanfic Y/ns💞

A/n: You have no idea how excited I am for this arc. It's time for the final arc!! This chapter though... I love it too much.

Disclaimer: The illustrations above aren't mine. They belong to their original artists.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.4K 169 45
Just random posts, small notes, one shots, pictures, short stories, news all about Boboiboy. No need to vote its just a useless book. (CLOSED BOOK)
107 8 1
The story between the two teenagers. A teenage girl with a beautiful sweet face named Yaya who always wears a hijab and clothes all in pink with a ha...
15.4K 643 47
This is a continuous series of Boboiboy Galaxy -Dark secrets and I already posted previous chapters on Wattpad . This is a story of Boboiboy and his...
30.9K 1.1K 38
Power - Heart Are they connected? True love What is that mean? Had a crush Is that humanely? even in such a young age? Why these feelings are strang...