❝𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠�...

By Mapl4Tree

❝𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲..?❞ Is the sequel to ❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧... More

⚠ WARNING ⚠
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
☆ | 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
Valentines Day
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎
☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏

☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

1.1K 45 177
By Mapl4Tree

Mona...

TW: Swearing, intense make out, degradation, slut shaming.
Don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Tuesday, 17th of January 20XX
11:12 AM

-

(Scaramouche POV)

-

Xiao, Kazuha, Venti, Aether, Heizou and I walk to the music room. Since we were in the school band we were allowed to practice in there without teacher supervision, that's if we promise not to cause a ruckus. I followed behind the others as they spoke to each other. As we enter the music room Venti turns around and looks at me.

"Scaramouche, you have some explaining to do..." Venti chuckle. I sigh as I roll my eyes.

"Yes, I know..." I mumble.

"So, why did you lie to Y/n just now?" Venti asks. I look around as the others were looking at me.

"I lied about being in trouble because I don't want Y/n to know we are in a band." I explain. Venti tilts his head in confusion.

"Why's that?" Kazuha asked.

"I'll explain while we get our equipment out." I say trying to avoid saying anything right now, because I actually don't know. Maybe I'm just afraid of what she might think. Wait, why should I care what she thinks. It's not like I like her... right?

"Scaramouche, stop zoning out and get your guitar out." Xiao says. I look around to see everyone setting up microphones and speakers.

"Or maybe, he's thinking about Y/n~." Heizou coos.

"I'm not, what makes you think that?" I lied. I was totally thinking about Y/n.

"Do you like her or something~?" Heizou teased. I felt my cheeks heat up. I take in a deep breath before I began yelling, but Xiao intervenes.

"Ugh, Scaramouche don't worry about him, just stop zoning out and help us out." Xiao sighs.

"Oh, sorry." I say without hesitation. Everyone drops everything to look at me. I look at them in confusion. "What?" I scoff.

"It's nothing, Scaramouche. It's just that you apologised! Which is a big surprise." Heizou exclaims.

"It's very rare that you apologise." Aether says.

"Are you trying to say that you think I'm incapable of apologising?" I ask. Everyone nodded their heads as they look at one another.

"Damn, I guess Y/n really did change you-" Heizou laughs before I glare at him. He stops laughing and puts his head down as he continues setting up the drums. I walk into the instrument closet and grab my purple electric guitar. I grab the cord that was sitting on the floor next to it. I walk outside of the closet and plug the guitar into one of the speakers. I tested the sound of the guitar and it was really out of tune.

"So, are you going to explain why you don't want Y/n knowing we're in a band?" Kazuha questions. I stop as I slowly widen my eyes. I haven't though of an excuse yet.

"I- I just don't want her asking to join us during band practice..." I lied.

"So you don't want the exact thing to happen like Mona, but with Y/n." Heizou says. I drop my guitar into my lap. The others glare at Heizou. I stand up and put my guitar aside.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I declare. I walk outside of the music room. I then hear the others talking to each other.

"That's not cool, Heizou."

"Look, I'll apologise to him when he gets back!"

"Yeah but you just reminded him of his ex, that was really uncalled for."

"Look, I said I was sorry okay! Stop going off at me!"

As I got further away their voices slowly disappeared. I walked into the bathroom. It was empty, thank archons. I walked into one of the toilet stalls and locked the door. I shut the lid of the toilet and sat on top of it. I brought my knees up to my chest and squeezed my legs tightly. I burred my face into my knees, trying to forget what had happened, but the memories of what Mona did to me back in middle school just came flooding back.

-

Flash back

-

Back in middle school, I was in the school band. There, I was taught how to play the electric guitar because I wanted to learn. Then a new girl came around. Her name was Mona. I was always anti social, but one day at lunch time, she walked up to me and spoke to me.

I was sitting outside as I watched some of my classmates play soccer and basketball. I then hear footsteps walking up behind me.

"Hey! I'm Mona, what's your name?" She asked. I look up and glare at her.

"Why do you care?" I mumble. Mona then sat next to me.

"It's just that, it doesn't look like you have any friends. And, I'd like to be your friend!" Mona exclaims. I roll my eyes.

"I don't need friends." I uttered.

"C'mon, everyone needs a friend." Mona smiles. Her smile was the one thing that brought me joy at the time.

So, I later then became friends with her. She found out that I was in the band, and she begged me to let her join me into going to band practice. She would watch me play, but then she would wander off and talk to the others in the band. That pissed me off, but she would still come back to me at the end.

I slowly fell for Mona, and Mona slowly fell for me. One day I found a letter inside of my bag. I opened it and read the content.

Scaramouche,

If you wouldn't mind, would you meet me after school underneath the cherry tree.

I have something really important I want to tell you.

With love
Mona

I wait until after school. I run towards the cherry tree that was at the back of the school. Mona was already there. She turns around to look at me.

"O-oh! Scara you're here!" Mona stutters.

"Yeah, what do you want?" I ask. Mona's face turns red. She looks down, avoiding eye contact with me.

"I- um..." She hums. "I really like you Scara... and, I'd really like to be more than friends!" Mona exclaims. My eyes widen. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Mona, I-" I began. "I like you aswell." I say. Mona looks up with hope filling her eyes. "Mona Megistus, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. Mona nods her head and jumps into a hug. I hug her back.

Throughout our relationship, she would be clingy one day, and distant the other. The would vary between days. Althought I didn't mind it, she would just go off and talk to other guys. We had never kissed at all in our relationship, because I thought she wasn't ready for that type of thing yet.

One day during band practice, Mona walked up to me.

"Hey, Scara?" Mona says. I look up at her as I stop playing the guitar.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask.

"I'll be going to the bathroom for a second, I'll be quick!" Mona says. I nod as I watch her leave the classroom. I didn't think anything of it because she just needed to use the bathroom... right?

It has been 15 minutes and she still wasn't back. I stop practising and walk outside of the classroom. I look around to find Mona. I walk down the halls to where the bathrooms were, until I found Mona kissing another guy. She was really into it too.

"Mona- I think we should stop..." The guy says inbetween kisses. Mona stops kissing him to look at him.

"Why?" Mona asks.

"What if someone sees us?" The guy questions. "Also don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, but he'll never find out anyway. I've been really secretive about... this." Mona smiles as she runs her fingers down the guy's chest towards his lower region. He pushes Mona onto the wall as he grabs her breast as they continue to make out in the school halls. Mona loudly moans.

"Oh, Mona- you're such a slut." The guy degrades her.

"Only for you~." Mona coos as she grabs his dick. The guy moans a bit. I stood there in complete shock as I watch the whole thing play out. They start kissing once again. Mona moans extremely loudly.

"You're so fine." The guy whispers. Mona open her eyes and looks in my direction. Her eyes widen.

"S-scara!" Mona stutters. She pushes the guy away and walks towards me.

"Don't talk to me. We're done, you fucking slut." I yelled. I turned away as her eyes widen. Tears began to run down her cheeks.

"Scara! Baby~ I'm sorry!" Mona apologises as she wraps her arms around me. I try to shake her off but she wouldn't let go.

"Let go of me!" I yelled. Her arms make their way down to my lower region.

"Scara... how about I make things up to you..." Mona whispers in my ear. She then cups my dick. I grab her arms and throw her off of me.

"No! You're a slut who takes advantage of the situation. Why don't you go back to fucking that other guy!" I yelled. Mona scoffs.

"Fine, maybe I will." Mona says as she turns around to finish off fucking the other guy. She loudly moans to provoke me. I turn around and walk out of the school. I don't return to the band. Infact I don't return at all. I move schools so I don't have to see her ever again.

-

End of Flash Back

-

I sit in the bathroom for who knows how long. I then hear the door of the bathroom open. I hear footsteps walk up to my cubicle. I saw shoes. It was Heizou's shoes.

"Hey, Scara?" Heizou says.

"Don't fucking call me Scara." I mumble.

"Sorry... it's just that you've been in here for about 15 minutes, and lunch time is almost over. Are you okay?" Heizou asks.

"Perfectly fine." I mumble again. Heizou then sighs.

"You might want to leave the bathroom because Y/n is frantically looking for you." Heizou explains. My eyes widen.

"Y/n..? Why is she looking for me?" I asked.

"Well, we kinda told her what happened. Minus the band part if you're worried, now she's really worried about you." Heizou says. "She's going around asking people if they've seen you."

"Y/n... is worried about me..?" I thought. I stand up and unlock the door. Heizou turns around to look at me.

"Also, Scaramouche... I'd like to apologise for... uhm, bringing up your ex. That wasn't very nice of me." Heizou apologises. "You can blame me for it, I don't mind..."

I take in a deep breath and exhale. "It's alright, Heizou. Don't worry about it..." I say. I walk out of the bathroom to see Y/n waiting for me. She looked extremely worried. Once she saw me she ran up towards me.

"Scara!" Y/n yells. She wraps her arms around my neck, embracing me in a hug. I just stood there. "I was so worried!" She exclaims. She pulls away from the hug to look at me. "Are you alright? I heard what Heizou said to you."

"I'm... fine. I just spent some time reflecting in the bathroom, I guess. Didn't expect for it to be that long." I lied.

"Oh, well that's good. Like I told you before, I'm here if you need to talk." Y/n smiles.

"Thanks I guess..." I say. Then all of a sudden the bell rings. "What do you have next?" I question.

"Uhm... I think history." Y/n says.

"Oh, same. Wanna walk there together?" I ask. Y/n then nods her head.

Author's Note

Scaramouche when Mona:

Word count: 1980

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 138 10
A normal day in Tevyat as an experienced adventurer, you can choose which route to take. Each place you go to will alter who you meet along the way. ...
40.1K 1.8K 17
IN WHICH.. After a humiliating breakup with your past boyfriend Aether of 3 years you run away to the nearest classroom to drown yourself in your te...
293K 15.5K 53
During the war in order to protect your land and it's people you used a power that would cost you your life. Only it didn't, instead you were put in...
4.1K 282 11
A pop idol who wants to go to a normal school. [ON HIATUS] Cover credits: @ WhiteCookie1001 on Twitter - Scaramouche x Gender Neutral Reader Modern S...