So Strange

By aCadaverWasFound

Another one? Yes, another one! This is my sequel book to "Sucker With a Gun," although it may be hard to tell... More

First Impressions
Leave Me Alone
Change of Clothes and of Heart
You do What I Want You to
Elaborate
How Do You Feel Now?
I Can't Stand Him
Home, Sweet Ughh
Elicitation: Reaction
For Better, For Worse
A Proposition

Visitors

136 7 0
By aCadaverWasFound

Chishiya's POV

  I had a strange dream last night. I was in an unfamiliar home. I think it was an apartment judging by the layout. I was walking up the stairs, and someone was holding my hand. I couldn't see their face, but they had black hair that stopped at their shoulder. I don't remember much after that except sitting at a desk that wasn't mine. I find it odd that I couldn't recognize the home. My brain isn't able to generate new images like that. I must have been there at some point in my life.

  Oh well; it was just a dream. I'm actually drawing what I saw right now in my hospital bed. I had asked the nurse for a note pad and pencil, and I received. I'm not a very good artist, but I thought it might help me further remember my dream. Right now, I'm working on the stair rail. It was metal painted black. And the stairs were carpeted. The hand that held mine was dirty and dainty. My hands were dirty, too. One held the stair rail, and one held the mystery entity. They felt so familiar... Maybe I'll have that dream again and get a better look at the figure.

  The door of my room opens, and unfamiliar faces enter. Four to be exact. They must be here for Niragi, seeing as they aren't employees.

  "Hey~, Ragi! Look who arrived." A loud brunette says. He doesn't look any taller than me. Maybe by an inch or two.

  "Oh great. You fuckers are here to give me even more of a headache." The ravenette whines in a joking matter.

  So these are Niragi's friends. Let's hope they are more pleasant than the former. I might have to leave the room if they become a nuisance.

  "Hey, Nagi. How are ya feelin'?" The tallest of the four asks.

  "I feel like shit, but what's new?" Niragi asks rhetorically.

  The man with green streaked hair flops onto the foot of Suguru's bed, and the latter winces. This bunch is gonna get kicked out in no time.

  "That's a bummer. But I doubt you feel as bad as you look." The green haired man laughs at his own joke." Kidding, kidding. You still look like a snack." Wow, such friendship.

  "Haha, I wish that was true, Maki. I haven't seen the fucking sun in like two days." The ravenette curses. Another guy sits in the chair next to the bed.

  "Well, since you've been so mopey in your hospital bed, we took the liberty of doing something special for ya." The man in the chair begins. How intriguing. The tallest holds up his phone, and the ravenette gasps.

  "You guys are fucking psychos. How in the hell did you afford five tickets to a Caddle Decap concert?"

  "Maki asked his sister." The tallest responds.

  "Which one?" I'm actually finding this conversation entertaining.

  Anything is entertaining when you're stuck in a hospital bed. I've learned that from my many patients in the past. Sometimes, the younger patients would ask for toothpicks from the cafeteria and floss from the private restrooms to make wooden figures.

  "The hot one." Say the shortest bluntly. Hm.

  "Fuck off, man. I already ratted you out to Hana for jacking off to her Instagram posts." Oh?

  "You're such an incel, Kenji chan." Says the man with buzzed hair sitting beside the bed.

  "Ugh, if you're so offended by it, then tell Hana to stop posting close-ups of her thighs. You all act like you've never gotten off to someone's picture. You're all incels!" Kenji shouts, and the green haired man, Maki, laughs at his indecent comment.

  "Ahem, no, Ragi's not an incel. He actually gets bitches; hella bitches." Niragi grunts angrily.

  "Can we pan away from my sex life? There's another person in the room." The ravenette says quietly and then points to me. I flit my eyes away.

  "Oh~! I didn't see you there." The tallest approaches my bed and I face him.

  "Sato Akihiko, but you can call me Hiko." He states quickly then sticks his hand out. I shake it gently and then retract. I don't know if I want to talk to this man or not.

  "So, were you in the same accident as Nagi?"

  Out of the corner of my eye, I see Niragi roll his eyes. Possibly at the nickname or at his friend trying to make conversation with me. I just nod at Hiko.

  "You don't talk much? What's your name, blondie?" The green haired man, Maki, comes up to my bed and sits. Interesting?

  "Shuntaro Chishiya." I respond, and Maki inserts himself into the conversation.

  "Cute name. Say, has Niragi woken you up with his midnight masterbating yet?" My eyebrows raise involuntarily.

  When I glance at the ravenette, i find that he's hiding his face in a pillow. What a fun group of men. I smirk.

  "No, not yet. But I'm sure the tension is building up." I say slyly, and the two men laugh.

  "Is that true, Ragi? Do you need me to relieve you?" The shortest, Kenji, asks and climbs on top of the flustered ravenette.

  "Fuck! Get off of me, Kenji!" Niragi yells and pushes the brunette off with little force. The man in the chair laughs.

  "Shut it, Giang!" Another name learned.

  "Oh~, you're so grumpy. Does Ragi need a kiss~?"

  Maki gets off my bed and strides toward the angry ravenette. While the green haired man attacks Niragi, Hiko lays at the foot of my bed facing me. These people are so forward.

  "So, how's Nagi been? Pouty?" I nod, and the taller exhales a laugh.

  "He's such a fuck up. I hope all this will change his point of view." I glance toward Niragi again.

  "People like Niragi are stubborn and hard to change. Even if he changes his habits and mannerisms, he'll still be the same man. He'll still think the same; selfishly and tactless." Hiko looks at me with wide eyes.

  "Do you two know each other or something?" I take a moment to think of a response.

  "I'm adept at understanding people's motives and values. Once you learn those things, it isn't hard to track their mannerisms and predicted their actions. Though, i must say there is something familiar about Niragi." Hiko hums in acknowledgment.

  Soon after, a nurse enters the room and informs the group of four that their visiting time is up. Hiko had given me his phone number before he left. I doubt I'll have much use for it. Besides, I don't have a phone anymore. The nurse, however, did tell me this morning that my parents shipped a new phone to the hospital. How thoughtful.

  Currently, I'm sitting in bed and filling in a sodoku puzzle. I actually enjoy these. Niragi seems to be sulking in his bed. His friends did make quite a scene when they were here. They did a fine job at embarrassing Niragi, too. He should know that I didn't judge a single moment of his friends' visit. It was actually rather entertaining or, in the least, distracting. Hm. I'm in a good mood. Maybe I should try doing something good for a change. It's still morning.

  I get out of the hospital currently homing me and make my way to Niragi's side of the room. My legs aren't as sore as they were yesterday. I don't need to exert myself quite as much. When I make it to Niragi's bedside, he looks up at me.

  "Can I help you?" He asks indignantly. Pouting; how mature.

  "Would you like to take a walk with me?" I reach a hand out for the ravenette to grab. He just stares at the hand and then at me.

  "What are you playing at, Shuntaro?" I scoff humorously.

  "So you don't want to take a walk? Don't want to stretch your legs?" Niragi raises an eyebrow as one last attempt of affirmation. And then he takes my hand.

  I pull him carefully out of his bed. When Niragi's feet hit the ground, his knees buckle and give out. But I catch him and prop him up on my shoulder. He grunts.

  "I don't need you all up on me, Shuntaro. Let me walk by myself." The stubborn ravenette pushes me away, and I allow it.

  The moment we lose contact, Niragi falls to his knees, as expected. I reach to help him, but he swats my hand away. In a struggle, the ravenette manages to stand up straight. I didn't realize how tall Niragi is in comparison to my stance at 5'6.

  I grab the package of generic hospital slippers provided under the beds. The ravenette snatches the footwear from me, and tears open the back. Tossing them to the floor and slipping them on after words.

  "Are you ready?" I ask flatly, looking up at the tall ravenette. He tsks.

  "Whatever." Niragi starts for the door.

-

I've had a whole bunch of chapters just sitting here that I didn't feel like posting, but in light of the new season announcement, I'll go ahead and post these. The story is not finished, and I don't think I ever will finish it, but whatever. If you care to read, then do so. Or don't. (I'm not spell-checking anything so...)

New character key:

Luu Giang:
Quiet, causious; usually referred to as Giang or "the buzz haired man"; only Vietnamese one out of the group

Sato Akihiko (Hiko):
Insensitive, responsible; usually referred to as Hiko or "the tallest" as he is 6'2; group leader energy

Ito Kenji:
Childish, perverted; usually referred to as Kenji, "the brunette," "the shortest" as he is 5'7 or Kenji chan as a demeaning nickname; slut for Niragi and Maki

Ikari Miyako (Maki):
Frivolous, cocky; usually referred to as Maki or "the green haired man"; total class clown; Japanese and also Thai (not supposed to relate to Maki from aib season two, just liked the name)

1669 word

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.2K 31
π™Šπ™π™π™‚π™π™‰ π˜Όπ™ ⎯ β•°β”ˆβž€ It was no secret to Gun that Off, his childhood best friend, was smitten with Mild, their OTHER childhood best friend but...
18.6K 498 10
Not everything in this story is gonna be 100% accurate to the show. yes i'm clear that niragi and chishiya hate each otherπŸ™„. if y'all don't like ml...
5.7K 55 15
β—† Based on the title, this book is full of one shots. β—† Warning: Lots of Cursing/Swearing/Cussing and other mature content and themes. Such as bullyi...
108K 4.3K 26
|| yandere niragi x reader x yandere chishiya || ❛❛ you're wrong pretty boy I'm nothing like you ❜❜ she pulled him impossibly closer to her tighteni...