Make it four { VMINKOOK x REA...

By snackhyung

Life was so much easier back in Busan, but ever since I moved to Seoul, my life is a big 'I DONT KNOW WHAT'S... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
TBD
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
hi
Chapter 30- sorry for the late update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SORRY
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- interactive chapter
Not a chapter but more like an announcemt- TBD (?)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A NEW BOOK
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- please answer the question ive asked lmao
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69-mini hiatus
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 85 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 86 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Hello-please wait for me

Chapter 102

2.3K 136 40
By snackhyung

pure smut. I'd apologize for being late with the updates but that's been me for the last 10 updates or so......... I need to do something new..... so woohooo im here!

Please read the previous update again to get a feel of this chapter properly :(

Author's POV:

"Wait so, no roleplaying anymore?" Taehyung pouted.

"Can we do it another time, please?" y/n whined, "I really, really need you right now," she licked her lower lip.

Taehyung smirked and got rid of her panties, his mouth literally watered.

"You shaved," he said, tentatively putting his hands on her thighs.

"Today morning," she nodded.

"For me?"

"Maybe," she shrugged, "touch me, Taehyung-"

Taehyung pushed himself forward and gently bit her ear as his hands brushed lightly on her pussy, "that's not how you ask for something, sweetheart."

She shuddered, momentarily forgetting how to form words, "please, Taehyung.."

"That's like a good girl," he grinned, pushed her hair from her shoulder and breathed on her neck, "please what? What do you want me to do?"

"Touch me, kiss me, run your hands all over my body."

"Mhmm?" he put his lips on her neck.

"Please," she completed her sentence. She knew he smiled, satisfied, because he finally kissed her neck and pushed her legs apart as he sat between them, still fully clothed himself. 

He attached their bodies hip-to-hip and cupped her pussy entirely, followed by rubbing all over it lightly, "how do you feel?"

"So fucking dirty," she whispered into his ear.

"And do you like that?" he kissed her jaw lightly.

"I fucking love-" she gasped when he parted her pussy lips, "that."

"Hmm, good," he pinched her nipples harshly and she couldn't stop the high-pitched moan that left her lips. He moved his finger up and down her slit, "want to fuck you so bad."

She breathed heavily, "want you to fuck me so bad."

Just then Taehyung's eyes lit up as he looked at her with pure mischief written in his smile, "wait-"

"What- Tae where are you going?" she whined as the man detached himself from her body.

"Just a minute, love-" he looked under the bed and came back up with a pink vibrator in his hands.

Y/n's cheeks turned red at that... It was ironical in a way because she was naked, whining like a bitch in heat and had pretty much leaked on Taehyung's clothes.

"What do we have here-" Taehyung stood next to where y/n was sitting and turned the vibrator on, "is it charged?"

"Come on," she cried, "I thought you said /you/ wanted to fuck me," she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, making her breasts look bigger in the process and Taehyung almost gave in.

"Is it charged, y/n?" Taehyung emphasized on every word of the sentence.

She looked at him, thought she'd risk not answering but then decided against it when Taehyung looked at her as if he'd extract the answers anyway.

"Yes," she replied, trying her best to look disinterested and not looking at him.

He lifted her chin up and made her look at him, "I will fuck you tonight, y/n," he said, making the heat pool in her stomach once again, "but you're gonna have to be patient," he put her thumb on her lips and tugged ever so slightly, making her mouth spill open, "can you do that for me?" he put two fingers inside her mouth and she automatically closed her mouth around them.

She nodded, dazed, lost, horny.

"Good girl," he smiled, making her even wetter if it were possible, "would you listen to everything I say, y/n?"

She nodded.

"Would you obey me?"

She nodded, her eyes not leaving his even for a second.

"Then go sit back and spread your legs for me, would you?" he slipped his fingers out of her mouth and watched with pure satisfaction as she did what he asked without uttering a single word. He smiled as he lowered his head to be on level with her wetness and used the flat of his tongue to slide back and forth between her pussy lips. He let out a low moan, mingled with y/n's, at the taste of her. 

He turned the vibrator on and carefully placed it on her nipples as his tongue delved in deeper, thrusting in and out, swirling, tasting every portion of her. She couldn't stop moaning. He brought the vibrator further down, from her bellybutton to her clitoris and raised his head to look at the expression on her face.

"Do you have any idea how good you taste?" he asked and y/n was too lost in sensation to say anything at all.

She looked at his nose and lips glistening with her slick and moaned even louder. Taehyung turned up the vibration and moved the vibrator closer to her hole and went back to sucking on her clitoris.

One of her hands was holding the bed frame and the other travelled to Taehyung's hair as she tried chasing her orgasm. 

Taehyung chuckled, let go of the vibrator and looked at her, "I'm not letting a fucking machine be responsible for your orgasm when I'm right here," and with that, he went back to harshly eating her out again, this time sliding two fingers in too. He manueuvred his head to be able to suck on her clit and flick it with his tongue while he began to harshly finger fuck her and he knew she liked it.

"Fuck- Taehyung- fuck- I'm about to cum-" she cried out, "please don't stop-"

Taehyung continued doing whatever he was doing as y/n's expressions turned to utter bliss. She let out a series of different sounds as she came, her chest rising and falling rapidly. 

He lay next to her, supporting his head with his hands as he looked at her, "are you tired?" he smiled.

"Thank you," she breathed heavily, "that was-" she breathed again, "wow-" she pushed herself off the bed and kissed him.

He obviously didn't expect the sudden kiss, much less a proper makeout session because he lost his balance and fell back on his head as y/n climbed atop him and kissed him incessantly, "and about what you asked," she kissed his jaw, "I'm not tired."

"Good," he kissed her back harder as his fingers dug into the flesh of her thighs, "because I need to be inside you, need to watch you writhing and begging for me."

Y/n shivered as his words flowed over her skin like electricity, igniting every nerve in her body. She was already high from her first orgasm but upon his words, she felt herself getting wet again, "I want you inside me."

He chuckled and groped her asscheeks, as his kisses moved to her neck, sucking purple marks on her skin. He deftly flipped her over and made her face his crotch, "think you can get me started?" He was still grabbing her by her asscheeks but they were now facing towards him.

She smirked, "you bet." She removed his clothes and put a cautious hand around his semi hard on. She started rubbing from the base to the tip, slowly, as if building the tension. She licked the tip and spat on it. Just as she was about to put it in her mouth, Taehyung blew directly over her hole. 

She gasped, "what are you doing?"

"Getting you all nice and wet," he grinned, pulling her towards his mouth so he could put his tongue to use, "plus, I think I might be addicted to the way you taste."

"Pause-" she sat back up, "do you have condoms?"

"Of course I do," he scoffed, "I'm not a heathen."

"Good," she got into the same comfortable position again and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, slowly taking more of him into her mouth, running her tongue down the length as it entered her mouth. She bobbed her head, taking more and more of him in, coating his cock with her spit, some dripping on her lips.

"Fuck," Taehyung let out a low growl, she was so damn good with that pretty little mouth of hers. He fully planned to properly wreck her. He wanted to fuck her so well neither of them could walk afterwards. With those thoughts in his head he began eating her out again, only to stop when he was hard enough. Y/n helped him put the condom on.

With a hand under her head, he flipped her again so she was under him. He was painfully hard at this point and the way her breasts jiggled weren't helping his situation.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?"

"Are you waiting for something? I really cannot wait any longer-"

"Say the magic words, sweetheart-"

"Please- please have intercourse with me Taehyung- I need your big, fat, monster shlong inside me right this second or I shall combust-"

He snorted, "you're so extra sometimes, y/n," he said, looking at her with pure adoration. 

She smiled, "but seriously, I need you to fuck me, please Taehyung, I really need to feel you inside-" he captured her lips in a passionate kiss and slammed his cock into her with a quick snap of his hips. She cried out beneath him, immediately clenching as he stretched her and filled her. He moaned at how tight and hot she was around him. 

Taehyung moved slowly, drawing all the way out, then slamming back in, grinning at the way she cried out every time he did. With her hips raised and rolled back like this he was going deep, so he made it hard. "Like this?"

"Faster... harder... wreck me..." y/n panted, a beautiful flush on her face and chest.

He growled, his hands sliding down her body to grip her breasts as he slammed into her, harder and faster, almost brutally. But her cries of passion under him kept him going, "do you like this?"

"Yes, yes!" she screamed as her hands held onto his shoulders to keep her steady.

"Are you close?" he asked, moving one of his hands to stroke her clit in time with his thrusts, applying the right amount of pressure.

She nodded.

"Cum for me, y/n. Cum on my cock," he adjusted his angle slightly until she cried out. He knew he had found it. She came, spasming around him, screaming his name, clawing her nails down his back. He groaned as he gave a satisfied smirk, kind of hoping that the people on the streets could hear her. He loved how vocal she was, and when she screamed his name like that... it did things to him. He slowed his thrust as she shook beneath him, riding it out as he himself came with a string of cuss words occasionally being replaced by y/n's name.

He kissed her gently, putting their sweaty foreheads together, "tired?"

"Just a little," she said, clearly faking it, "okay maybe more than a little-"

He smiled, "I love you, y/n."

"I love you too, Taehyung," she kissed his cheek as they both lay back down and Taehyung kept her head on his chest. "You have a match tomorrow," she said.

"Oh we're gonna win," he shrugged, "I have my lucky charm with me."

"I'm guessing you mean me, right?"

"Of course I mean you," he said, "along with Jungkookie and Jiminie... But you come first."

"Oh I feel honored," she said, her sentence heavily lidded with sarcasm.

It did not take long for her gentle snores to start. He smiled, and kissed the top of her head. He closed his eyes, completely content in every way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 40.6K 173
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
179K 6.6K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
1.6M 52.9K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
322K 13.3K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...