| TROUBLE MAKER | Michael X F...

Par MikaMoon8

Y/n though she could finally have a nice, peaceful and quiet life after moving with her mother to hurricane U... Plus

first day of school
his stare
weird dream
new friend
paper messages
fight
detention
odd man
inside the janitors closet with him
mask
betrayal
Michael's 'new friend'
Drunk
me and Scarlett
bad day
bath
bad idea
was it a bad idea?
weird feeling
tell me
A/N!!
The plan
A Childhood friend
Please Not him
Beautiful lake
Go back home
Fight
Grabbing wrist
Food fight
Princess
Creepy shit
Sleep over
nightmare
rumors
a fight with the man whore
beautiful lake
A/N
apology
thinking ways
A/N
full of surprises
what's he on?
A/N
A/N
fucked

the corner

1.6K 59 87
Par MikaMoon8

We entered our classes as usual. But the only difference is that some typa blonde stole my seat to chit chat with Michael. They both looks so shitty sweet that it's giving my tooth a pounding pain like I just ate a rock hard sweet candy. But well, gladly the seat beside aurora still is empty. The whole day we got to talk and share answers thanks to that blonde.

"class dismiss." the final teacher walked out of the room, the other students followed to get out as well.

"Finally recces time!" you stretched your arms, widely throwing them on the air and yawning.

"my only favorite subject!" you added.

"So true!" Aurora laughed, as well as mark.

You were too focused on aurora and mark that you seemed to forget about Michael. You didn't even bother to take a simple or quick Glance at him during any classes.

The three of you walked out of the room with a soft smiles on your faces, making jokes and laughing like idiots.

You three chatted random things as you walk in the crowded hallway.

And then the time you've reached canteen, a welcoming fresh smell of different kinds of foods and fruits quickly greeted your nose, building your appetite and making your stomach growl.

"Wow. I never knew I could get this hungry" you said.

"that's why you need to stop skipping your breakfast. Isn't that right baby?" aurora pinched mark's cheeks then giggled.

"cut the crap. Sweetly dovely always ruins the mood!" You slapped auroras arm.

.

After all the afternoon classes,

You decided that you wanna clear your mind on the park alone. You sat on the bench after a long yet very short day. And think about why The rest of the day went off too fine.

No ones been surprisingly bothering you, No one even bothers to do it, Not even about the rumors, It's like, they've been silenced all at once.

A suspicious scoff came out from your mouth. Following by a negative thoughts that might happen any time soon.

Stressed, you let a loud sigh out and scratched your head. Thinking all the bad things that will happen.

If not in school, then will it happen on my house? Or will I just accidentally slip on something and fall?

"chill it out girl" an ice pop slightly slapped your cheek. You quickly grabbed it and placed it in your mouth, chewing the ice with stress.

"what's been bothering you? The day went smoothly, so what's up with those behavior of yours again?" mark asked, sitting right next behind you.

"that's the problem. The day went too damned well. To get a good day, you must suffer the consequences later on. It, it just went too well you Know? Life couldn't get too well and smooth or else something bad will happen" you ranted, crossing your arms as you watch kids run and play, trip and fall.

"it's just because you're always thinking negative thoughts and you're always in a grumpy bad mood. Try always being happy, that'll change your life" he suggested.

"no you don't understand. Mark it's not that easy." You stubbornly insisted

"your mood influences people. They'll be all shitty if one person is. Look y/n, bad and good things happen, and just because something good happened that doesn't mean something bad should also happen. Instead of thinking something so negative why don't you just try not giving a fuck about anything at all?" he patted your shoulder.

"damn you. You just had a girlfriend and you already became a father" you laughed.

"that's just what loves do I guess" he also laughed. After he had enough of the laughter, he let a sigh out and leaned his back.

"you know, I liked you, A lot. And I know you already know that. But, I realized that spending your time on a person who couldn't even notice that you're fighting for them isn't worth wasting the time. Move on and focus on the future. Staying on the past will just put you down and break you as time passes. Staying will hurt, but moving will make progress." mark took a glance at you and smiled as his hair brush onto his face.

"goddammit mark. What's with the sudden confession-scolding? Are you trying to see me cry??" You slightly push him.

"c'mon! I was just trying to cheer your ugly gloomy ass up!" He slapped your shoulder.

"baby? Let's go!" aurora called. It quickly caught his attention and stood up.

"you're my past, she's my future" he finished with a wink and a soft smile. He quickly ran towards Aurora and they began to walk away.

"that fucking prick" you chuckled and continued to nibble on your cold ice pop as you watch the sky turn orange.

.

Not even 15 minutes have passed, another person joined your seat. And with that simple light fragrance scent that always annoys you, you already knew who that person is.

"hi" Alice spoke.

"sup" you replied.

She didn't say anything for a while. She just sat there, joined you to watch the kids play.

"just wanna know how you and Michael met." she finally asked after that dead silence she gave. And you pretty much knew that she'll ask this kind of question in this kind of situation.

My goodness why am I getting de Ja vu

"why? You could've just asked him yourself instead."

"he doesn't really have the answer i need. You have them." she fidgeted with her fingers.

"what do you mean"

"I wanna get close to Michael just like how you got close to him." she shyly answered.

"this bi- I don't know??? Just go ahead and ask him. You two seemed to get all along pretty well"

"I did okay?? He didn't answer my question at all and just avoided them! Okay okay forget that silly question.. What's your relationship with him?"

"What do you care on what my relationship with him is?"

"He's been giving me signs"

And before she could even go further, you stood up, ready to walk off.

"No wait! Did-did I offend you?" She grabbed your wrist

"No. It's just that, it's grossing me out hearing things like that. Y'know, love and all" You coldly replied.

"Okay sorry sorry.. I'm just not really good at these kinds of things.." she looked back.

You let a sigh out once again and went back to your seat.

"What is it that you really want?" You asked but this time with a little bit of being gentle.

"What's your relationship with him?"

"Nothing. We're not friends, or anything. Now happy?"

"One last thing, How did you met?"

"I bumped into h-"

"Alice!" The voice that easily makes you annoyed cutted. You turned your head to see Michael behind you

"Mike?"

"What are you doing here? With.... Her?" He glared at you but still facing Alice.

"Giving me that green-eyed attitude aye?" You gave him a jerky smug smirk.

"The hell do you want? Leave Alice alone"

"Dumb little fucking pussy. You don't even know what the hells going on" you sighed and at the same time rolled your eyes.

"What did you just called me?"

"a dumb fucking pussy? I called you a dumb, fucking, pussy."

"Say that once again and I'll cut your pretty tongue off of that filthy mouth of yours" he moved his figure close to you a little the time you stood up.

"Guys cut it off!" Alice tried stopping the both of you. But neither of you guys are listening.

Both of you are exchanging glares, with the desire to kill and strangle each others.

"You'll regret what you just said."

"One word. I only have one word and it'll be able to destroy the good chance between you two" you whispering, smiling while watching Michael get pissed off.

Michael quickly grinded his teeth, clenching his fists burying his nails to his palms till the pain starts painting, with his eyebrows magneting together.

"Guys please stop!" Alice tried clinging into your arm. But because of focusing too much on how to kill Michael, her slight touch triggered you that you didn't realize you've slapped her. She fell on the ground with such a dramatic pose.

"Alice!!" Michael got down on his knees just to check the crying girl on the ground.

The argument made a chaos. Time to time crowd started gathering to watch the show.

Michael took a glance at the whispering crowd and said something to Alice. And after that, he stood up and grabbed your wrist, dashed out inside of the circling croud.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! LET ME GO!!" You demanded as he drags you to a familiar place.

He didn't seemed to care a single word that comes out of your mouth. You tried to take Michaels hands off with your other hand but everytime you do that you always end up almost tripping. He's  holding your wrist way too hard that it felt like it's about to break.

"Let me go!! It hurts!!" And again, he didn't listen. He just kept on walking very fast.

Then finally, the time you've both reached the corner, he swinged you on the wall really hard that your head got hit and so your back. The time your back also slammed on the wall, your breathing started to get really unstable.

You gasped and gasped for air.

"Y-you son of a bitch! What the fucking hell is wrong with you?!" You yelled.

"Leave Alice out of this!"

"I wasn't even trying to talk to that bitch! She just came running to me asking whatever the hell is in between us!"

"Don't fuck with me!" He stubbornly yelled

"Fuck you! Why would you even turn it into a big deal?! We were just talking! What?? Is talking with her illegal now!??!"

He slammed both of his hands on the wall beside your head. And leaned close to you. He was staring furiously at you like anytime soon he'll start to choke you.

He aggressively grabbed your jaw and pulled it really close to him.

"Why couldn't you just leave her alone...??"

"I twide two weave wer awone if wou wonly wow!" You tried to speak properly as you could but guess Michael was gripping on your jaw too hard.

".. leave me alone." He whispered loud enough for you to hear, leaning his head on your shoulder and loosen his grip a little.

"The hell do you mean????" You confused, asked.

His hands on your jaw creeped on the back of your head. And pushed it. And at the same time, Michael surprisingly raised his head. Caughting you off guard and..

..Giving you once again a kiss.

You didn't immediately catched up on what's going on but the warmth of his lips quickly brought you back to reality. You tried pushing him away once again but you didn't succeeded. His other hand creeped on your waist, pressing it close to his.

His actions got your blood boiling. You pushed his head, successfully taking his lips off of yours.

"STUPID MOTHERFUCKER! FUCKING STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!" Without even realizing, a tear dropped from your eye. Not only your first kiss got stolen, but even your second kiss too. Your breathing gets intense as time passes. Your heart feels like it'll pump out from your body, you could literally hear your fast heart pump.

"Let go of me!" Loud sobs started to follow. He took his hand off of the back of your head and slowly and gently slithered it to your hand that is currently on his face. He gently held your hand and slowly pulled it close to his face, landing it a warm sweet kiss.

A spark tickled your stomach, but a nail also pierced in your chest.

These baffling feelings pushed you on your edge, scrambling your mind and emotions at all once.

You pushed Michael with both of your hands and immediately ran away leaving him all alone in the corner.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.1K 145 17
Y/N moves to Hurricane Utah from Northern Alaska. While moving in to your new house you meet your next door neighbors, the Afton family. You're a rec...
17.6K 386 37
(Cover art made by me - find the original artwork on my Instagram- @PurpleRocker) (Under heavy editing - Fully finished) Year's passed since I last s...
770K 22K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...
39.3K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...