A Formidable Truth _ Arohi

By -Masteroogway-

Its after Neil's Death, basically another closure Cover : @tiddlytoes #1 Neirohi 14/01 #1 Arohigoenka 14/01 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
The Formidable truth
Epilogue
Afterword
My books

13

2.4K 102 54
By -Masteroogway-

Arohi nd ru had taken their cab ...

Ru was sleeping all tired ...on her shoulders after those cries....

Arohi took her mobile...and there it was recently called ....it read.... Abhinavji....

*****Flashback******

Yesterday night after Ru had slept her phone has buzzed...

It read Abhinav....Arohi had slowly kept Ru on her bed and went out to the balcony and took the call....

Before she could speak .... Aap yehan aayiye mat.... Yeha kuch ore hi chal raha hai...( Don't come here ... something is bad is brewing up)... Humari shaadi ki planning kar rahe ye log... Abhinav said softly....

Arohi was startled nd out of words hearing that....

Arohiji are you there??? Abhinav's voice startled her....

Thts why bade papa had called!!! This is the important thing..!!!! She wondered...and a awkward silence existed between the two...

Arohi wiped her tears and adjusted her voice....

Abhinavji you are nice man there is no doubt to it...but na....I cannot give my Neil's place to someone else...sorry..Arohi panted for breathe....

Arohiji I understand...please calm down isliye toh I am asking you not to come.... Abhinav said in a soothing voice....making her gasp her breathe and calm down....

How did you know??? Arohi asked ....

Vo....i was with abhir...and abhir was crying and keh raha tha we will take aksharaji back with us too Shimla....

I tried to console him but ran off to akshraji's room to tell her....

I too followed him....

Aksaraji was crying on abhi's lap...saying....hum galat tu nahi kar rahe na abhi...abhinavji ke saath aur Arohi saath....

Will they agree to marry each other like bade papa suggested....or....

Listening to this abhir ran off and I went back to console him......

He kept on crying the whole night I had to rock him back and forth while walking to put him to sleep....

Isliye aap mat ayiye...Arohi said a small yes...and they had cut the call...

But now it was the next day morning ....

She and ru were going to the mansion....

It was getting darker by the day...

When finally Arohi and Ru arrived at the mansion....

The mansion was all lit up as if some festival....

Arohi was bewildered... Was she going to be made sir on the mandap without her consent?? Should she have listened to abhinav...??? So many thoughts....

She slowly inched in...and saw all of the family members celebrating with abhir.....(this where from the story starts)

While abhir was clinging to abhinav's hands forcing a smile on his little face....

Arohi messaged Abhinav... I am outside the house wht is happening??? I know you asked me to stay out...but i have to settle some scores....

Abhinav saw the message amidst of the commotion supposedly a celebration party for Abhir's recovery....

And messaged back...
Pehle unhone chot pahunchayi...and they saw him crying yesterday...so this party....aap bhi aajao...

Arohi read the message ...and took Ru inside with her ..

Everyone was dancing around abhir....wanting him to smile....but abhir seemed all irritated....and clung to abhinav....

While abhinav was disgusted by the dancing clowns around him....

Arohi took the mask ru had bought from her handbag and knelt besides ru who wa watching this family circus ...

Yeh nahi dena...abhir ko???
Ru stared at abhir ..and saw her poppy going around him dancing and smiling....

Arohi saw the same sight....

Remember Ru you are more special than anyone here .... Arohi gave her Ru the assurance that was much needed....

And kissed her forehead...ru nodded her head as if she understood everything.....

Ru slowly inched her lily foot steps near abhir to give him the gift....but as Ru was indulged in her poppy and his new found son's relation...Ru tripped on the carpet and both Ru and abhir fell on the ground....

And suddenly everything stopped....the music dance everything....

Abhimanyu saw abhir had fallen down and made Ru stand up forcibly... Can't you see where you walk... He yelled at her face....

Arohi quickly rushed and ru his her face behind her ....

Galti se hua poppy ... A meek voice came behind Arohi....

Arohi immediately blocked Ru's vision of her poppy...and knealt down near her face... It's ok beta .. abhir is not hurt....don't worry ..you aren't at fault ....

Now I see where this is coming from??? Bade papa yelled ....
Arohi closed her eyes... Ru why don't you go to your room??? Arohi asked kissing her Ru....

Ru too noded and ran .....
Abhinav too saw that and sensed a conflict and he too told abhir....

Go meet your new friend na ?? Abhinav said....

Par you won't go anywhere na??...
Abhir asked...

No abhinav noded....abhir immediately kissed him on his cheeks and followed Ru.....

After both kids went...

Bhi yelled... Cannot believe you manipulated Ru to hurt my son??

Arohi hit her head at his Stupidity....

She let down a breathe to calm herself down.....

Back in here...

Abhir followed Ru tip toed...

Ru would turn back now and then to check in abhir but when Ru turns abhir would gaze at the ceiling....

And after Ru turns back...Abhir would again follow her...

Ru went to her room climbed and sat on her bed...while abhir saw all of this standing outside the room...

Ru pointed took her index finger and wiggled to and fro signalling him to come....abhir smiled and got in the bed....

Tu leke hai....?!? Ru asked...

Abhir slowly facepalmed... Vo teek hota hai...buddhu...maine tume hospital main hi boldiya na...vaise I am fine ....

Ru noded ....

And there was a silence between the two kids.....

Toh.......tu ab poppy ke saath rehega.? (Now will you live with poppy?) Ru asked....

Poppy tho seed hoti hai na ... Abhir asked....

Ru face palmed now...ab buddhu kon hai...I meant your papa... Abhimanyu Billa mere poppy...

Abhinav went silent a little .... And spoke in alow tone... Nahi ...i don't like hime i hate him ....

Unke vajase papa pareshan rehte hain...

Ru too slowly replied... Me too....and meri mumma bhi....

And again they went silent....

Ru gently slided the tiger mask she had got him from the zoo...

Abhinav's face lit up...seeing it he quickly grabbed and wore and made some cute tiger sounds....

Ru chuckled and took her masks and she too retaliated and in no time they were playing and giggling.....

It has come down to late 11 in the night...

Finally reached after having a headache of a conversation with her family and entered Ru's room....

The sight soothed her in many ways unknown to her...

It was her ru and abhir hugging
each other and sleeping....

Arohi smiled....and took the couch beside them and leaned.... Everything will be over tomorrow Ru i promise ... She mumbled seeing her ru....and fell asleep on the couch....

It was late at night maybe two or three in the morning....

Arohi woke up and saw a shadow on her ..she jerked off and found out it was abhinav that was standing..at the door...

Sorry arohiji aise room main aana ke liye....

Arohi yawned and said it's okay....

I need a help arohiji....

Arohi nodded to him....

I am now in a little mess...and I need some money I don't know....before abhinav could complete....Arohi asked how much....

I will return it Arohi ji but it's a big amount....like i need five lakhs to seven lakhs....

Arohi suddenly woke up hearing the amount he needed....

********
It was next day morning....

All had gathered to have breakfast..a.and on the table was a note in kids handwriting...I m sorry it read...

All panicked and manjari searched arohi's room and did not find her ....

********************
Did Arohi left without confronting??
What mess abhinav is taking about???

All in next part...

How was abhir-ru siblings bond??

The next part is a little lengthier more than 2000 words ...but I don't think i can split it up...so please do bear with in the next part..

The next part may be the last part do you want it today??

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 73 15
You lived happily (kind of) with your boyfriend, Keiji Shinogi, until you moved back to your hometown and realized that your ex-boyfriend who killed...
18.4K 1.1K 27
Lead characters: Aarohi Goenka Neil Birla Akshara Goenka Ab...
63.6K 2.9K 22
This story will focus on various plots on our dearly couple, the way fans wanted it.
14.8K 747 5
My take on the current track....let's see what destiny has for abhira....