6

I have decided abhinavji.. I told him that we will take abhir back to Shimla after his treatment Akshara said to Abhinav with teras in her eyes..

Abhinav on the other had had said nothing to anybody...

From the moment He saw Akshara and abhi together only one memory had etched his mind paining his heart awfully..

Once when he was an young kid at the orphanage ...and It was Diwali time....Like every time that time also the kids were dependant on the donation that the orphanage received...

Every kid was given one chocolate each to celebrate Diwali...but little Abhinav had eaten the chocolate early and desperately needed another one just to celebrate and eat with other kids..

So he went to the warden and asked for another one..

She knelt down and cupped his face..and ssaid... tum anadh ho beta..and an Orphan cannot wish to have anything....Jo mila usse khush reh.... She told him...and the little kid in him had died a little that day...

And now to the present, the warden's words kept on lingering in his head..welling up his eyes...and making him feel dead one more time...

He had not spoken a word to anyone about this..but all that kid in him was craving all his life for an family..and when akshara walked into his life..He thought it as an miracle and genuinely accepted with both hands with grace...

And he did not know when but his love and care turned true towards abhir and akshara and for some time he had lived his perfect life...

But then, now...It was like somebody had pushed him from the top off the building and he had jerked off and opened up to reality...A scary reality that he had never imagined...A reality where he would be all alone again...

His heart pained and trembled but he did not discuss it with akshara for he knew she was already in tension due to Abhir's condition...

As much as , Abhinav was concerned about Abhir's health, he was worried Abhir would be taken away from him...He desperately wanted to shout at Abhi...and ask him... Why did he take his son to Udaipur tricking him the first place?? If all these years he had not come to see his child?? Why now??? He wanted to yell at his face...DO YOU ONLY HAVE FEELINGS OTHERS DON'T, MR.Abhimanyu..??? How dare you??? He wanted to...

But seeing abhi...Abhinav instantly remembered Abhir's questions..... Aapka Six packs kyun nahi hai?? I want a new room..Aap itna bhi nahi kar sakte mere liye??? Abhimanyu had those six packs and most importantly he instantly remembered how Abhimanyu does not drive taxi to support his family, and How rich he his...

His insecurities and his inferiority complex only grew at every inching second making him more and more miserable at his state...

His heart had broken into multiple pieces ...but He knew somewhere in his heart that it was going to break into even more smaller pieces that he would never be able to fix...

His tears had even dried at this point...when he heard akshara's voice...He just wanted to erase the moment Abhi walked into his beautiful life....but nothing can be done now...

He unwillingly looked at akshara with a dead eyes....

Akshara neared him..He stepped back..as an immediate reflex...of not wanting to get himself hurt more...

Abhinavji ....Abhinav ji.. akshara took steps nearing him ...

Don't worry Abhinavji... Abhir ..,humare saath hi aa raha hai... Akshu said..

Although his heart wanted to believe every word Aksshara said..his mind knew what the reality was...he was just a mere pawn , at the end of their story, An insignificant Cameo , A substitute who could be replaced whenever desired......He knew it...

And now whatever akshara said was out of sympathy, guilt and gratefulness and not out of compassion and love...He knew that too...

Although his heart wanted it that way..wanted Abhir , Akshara ...in his life...He knew all would be fake this time when he takes them with him...

He cleared his throat as it had dried up...and spoke.. teek hai...Main ek sawwal puchon aapse??

Akshara nodded....

Kya aap Dr.abhimanyu ko divorce dekkar mere pass aa Sakthi hai?? Meri wife banke??? ( Can you divorce Abhimanyu and come to me and live with me as my wife?)

He asked her this even knowing the answer..He just wanted to see if she atleast had the guts to face her truth, atleast now...

The question shocked Akshara and stood their as a statue not knowing how to reply...

Abhinav smiled meekly...He had got his painful answer in her awful silence...

Man lijiye main apki baat sunkar...abhir ko Shimla vaapas... his voice broke...He adjusted himself...

Abhir will know now or then That I am not his papa and we are faking our marriage... I don't want to betray him...

Par haan...main abhir se milne kabhi bhi aauga..agar uss baat se bhi tumhare Abhimanyu sir ko takleef hui toh..main kuch nahi kar sakta ...vo abhir... he wiped his tears.. vo jaan hai mere... ( I will meet abhir whenever I want to If , Dr. Abhi has a problem I cannot do anything with it, I cannot be him and turn rude with abhir as his biological parents have arrived..just as he did do that kid...Ru)

Maine dekha vo kaise vo bachhi ...kya naam hai uska Ru ...haa..se baath kar rahe the..I cannot be rude to abhir just because his Biological father had arrived...he retorted...

Before Akshara could speak more Abhinav left the place....

******

Akshara remembered his talks now...and her eyes welled up...aapko hurt karnka irada nahi tha... she cried...

She remembered how rudely arohi spoke to abhi and learnt that Arohi had took ru to a vaction..

Arohi again made it look it was all because of me...agar ..wo Ru ko sambal thi..toh...She didn't know kya...Abhi is in a mess.....otherwise..Abh would not have yelled ...and Abhinavji aise nahi baat karte mujhse... she cried...

Later that night...

Arohi and Ru had reached the guest house..

Ru had slept on her shoulders....

Arohi gently place her on the bed..without much movement and sat on the bed and sighed...

Poppy waha ayenge kya?? Her ru's words lingered in her mind...as she ryffled her hair and pecked a kiss on her Ru's forehead...

Arohi knew she had to step up her game in parenting...She had three places to fill now..She has to be a mom, a shadow of her Neil and now to be her Ru's poppy...

She let down a big long breathe down to calm herself down...as she saw her Ru sleeping peacefully

******************
I am sure they will not show his worries also...in the serial...

Will post aru and ru scenes in next part..

Thanks a ton for your support, this was #1 on Neirohi and Arohigoenka...🙏🙏🙏

Do drop in your thoughts and keep voting and supporting...

Just saw the epi's precap...

Hehe akshara takes the muffler given by ru to abhi and says... Isse chukar aise kyun laga jaise koi Jana pechana...lag raha hai...😪🤕🤕..idk...but it's so cringey...