The Formidable truth

I am sorry ..... abhimanyu opened the full slip . .

I am sorry mumma .... Abhi read....

But this is not Ru's handwriting...abhi said....

Akshu immediately took the aer...and cried her eyes out ....

It was her Abhir's.....

Ashu started crying frantically .they searched for abhir and abhinav but they were no where to be found...

Akshu heard a clapping sound....
It was aarohi...

Now it's who's fault I wonder??....aarohi let down her breathe.....

You knew abhinav was going to run away with abhir?? Akshu asked...

Abhimanyu interuptted....let me rephrase it...you helped abhinav to run didn't you??
Arohi burst into a fit of laughter.....

Mere baat ka jawaab do ...abhi yelled...

Chillao mat.... Arohi retorted....

I am not your wife ...to put up with your anger.....Arohi called out....

And akshu aap... Arohi neared a crying akshu....

Maana...you guys had a fight and you delivered abhir alone and abhi was not in the mood to listen...in all this why did you involve abhinavji???

She had complications Arohi...how would you know...?? Came bade papa's voice....

Are are......bade papa she went and put her arms around his shoulders....

Like how bade papa I really wonder...when people are going to say something to akshu....aap prakat ho jatein ha....and on other hand....

Even if I die you just don't care....

Aarohi.....!!!!bade papa yelled....

Arohi smirked at him.... I really don't remember the moment when you had talked to me softly bade papa?? Her eyes welled up....choking her...

Vo isliye because akshu does not go around and create mess.....Manish yelled at her making Arohi laugh more ....

Suna akshu bade papa ne kya kaha...you don't create mess....she laughed again mockingly.....

I mean how blind you have to be...the mess is right in front of your eyes still????

Arohi moved and came near akshara....

Iss baar bhi...you are blaming me....

Thank god to abhinavji and his thinking re....saying this aarohi took her phone and connected to tv....

It was video recording that abhinav had sent her before taking abhir away....

I am sorry aksharaji main abhir ke Bina reh nahi sakta....

And i am not taking abhir without his consent....

Just then abhir popped up in the video...

Haa...mumma...main papa ke saath ja raha hun...I don't need that new papa....

Yehi bolne ke liye main apke room mein aa raha tha but you were crying on du...matlab doctor uncle lap...and saying my papa can be Ru's papa....I know he doesn't have six packs and all but I cannot share him....

Isliye main aur papa ja rahe hain....

Aap ro mat....abhir said wiping his tears...

Abhinav quickly hugged him.....