4

Abhinav saw akshara and abhi together and walked off from there with an heavy heart..Arohi saw all of this from afar and followed him...to the corridor...

Meanwhile back in the Birla mansion...

Mujhe jaana hai..Jana hai...ruhi Said pulling her dida's saree...

Vo..dono ujaipur aa bhi agaye par mujhse nahi mile...ru persistently pulled her dida's pallu....

Manjari sighed at her...she knew the kid missed both of them so badly...

For she has never been alone witout any of them..she gave in to her pleas and told her she would take her to the hospital.

Meanwhile at the hospital...

Akshara saw Abhinav leave and looked ta Abhimanyu still holding her leg and people around her glaring at her...

She slowly knelt down and made abhi stand up and dragged him to a room...

Abhi ...please stop it ...Don't Do this... Abhir treats Abhinavji as his papa..He is a kid and he won't understand it...

Then wee both will try to make him understand na!! please without you I have lived a lifeless life please.. He begged..

Phir arohi ka kya?? Akshara stuttered..

Arohi ?? said something again??? He asked her angrily... Uska kya hai???She will be fine ... Abhi said...

Akshara wiped her tears... All were ssaying and taunting her for not being a good sister...but I don't think I was a good one too her too...

Abhi intended to stop her... But akshara spoke... All my youth I wanted to convince her somehow that I was not responsible for sirat mumma's death...and when Neil died because of me I did not have the courage to face not only you, but also her...Somewhere I knew out of all of us..she lost more...

I saw it in her eyes today abhi..her tired weary eyes....She just asked Why I did not tell you I was pregnant with your child and come back...?? Abhi felt so stupid of himself ...and was about to speak...

She made a valid point...I should have either come back to you!!!Or should have left you wholly!!! But I did half of both and now we are in this mess.. I don't think I can come back to you..Because one moment you are all Lovey-dovey and the next your anger takes the better off you...I am sorry..

Nahi aisa mat nol na akshu please...!!! He begged...

After Abhir's treatment we are leaving to Shimla Abhi.. you can still visit abhir when you come to Shimla but lets not mix this up... akshara said and left a crying and heartbroken abhi...

Abhi saw the way akshara went and wiped his tears ... Aarohi Its not even a day has completed with Akshu had arrived and you already manipulated her?!?! Why!?! He thre the equipments off the table...

Meanwhile aarohi followed Abhinav to the corridor..

She saw her crying...and she did not know what to say...she stood silently beside him on the corridor...near him..

Sorry ... Aarohi uttered.... I know ..its..a messed up situation...but...don't worry ... She felt bad for him ....as she began to speak she heard manjiri maa's voice... Beta I have been searching for you, vo ruhi wanted to meet you both so she is here....

Hearing Ruhi is here she quickly turned to manjari Where is she ?? arohi asked with a pounding heart..

Manjari then realized ru was missing.. Till now she was with me...!! I don't know..