5

I am sorry aapko iss tarah pata chala but I have clearly said we will take abir back to Shimla ..Aap hai uski father.. Akshu said to Abhinav..

Back here...

Arohi caressed her hair slightly and rocking her back and forth on her shoulder to make Ru stop her crying..

Arohi knew she cannot break now..atleast not for Ru's sake... she rubbed her tears and forced a smile upon her...

Ru...You remember mumma promised a vacation before our trip to shinla??

Ru wiped her tears and got excited all of a sudden.. Toh Poppy waha ayenge?!?

Arohi's heart pained at her question but she had made her mind to make it as less painful to her kid as possible...and making her walk through this mess holding her hand at each step of her..and consoling her...

Arohi kissed Ru's Forehead.... What about a girls trip?? Maza ayega She acted all excited...

Waise poppy scolded you na? so p se punishment se We both alone can go??? She asked eagerly looking at her...

Ru kept her hand in her hips and looked up and squinted her eyes as if thinking...

Arohi's eyes welled up in her cuteness, she quickly wiped it without her notice...

Hmm.... Ru ruffled her chin.. Dekha jaa toh..tum leek hi ho Matashri...

Arohi smiled at her...and kissed her cheeks... ru wiped her cheedks immediately.. Sab dekh rahe hain..

Arohi: toh.....and showered her with kisses everywhere on her face...When Ru kept giggling all the way..

Arohi: so, tum ready raho..Mumma kuch kaam pending hai then we will leave...

Ru nodded Arohi knew she cannot send her with manjari as she may not be in a right mind and might even hurt her Ru like Abhi did so she called her driver and asked him to drop her home..

Ru went with him, and Arohi got determined...

Abhi had informed all the things to manjari and a ward boy came and said.. Sir Akshara madam apse milna chahthi hai.. He said and abhi blindly followed him to a room...

And akshara too had talked to Abhinav..and was in a room..

Abhi: Bolo na akshu... he asked her with gleaming eyes..

Akshu: You called !!!

Abhi: No..

Before abhi could complete they heard Arohi's voice... I called both of you....

Abhi got all irritated and tightened his wrists... Now what do you want? He yelled at her..

Arohi smirked back at him at his tone and voice...and laughed...

In the silent room where only these three were present, her laughter echoed terrifying both of them

....Ahhh.. she tried to supress her laughter....looking at the two as if mocking them...and suddenly in a whiff off a moment held Abhi's collar that he was too taken back....Ashara immediately came to stop her but arohi pushed her back with other hand...

Yeh kya karri raho tum??( What are you doing?) He asked her through his teeth trying to get her hand ..

Awww...bura laga...Toh..How would have my Ru felt ??? she yelled on his face shaking him by his collar vigorously and left him with a force...

While abhi went back a few steps due to her force..akshara held him... Pagal ho gayi hai kya?? She yelled...

Arohi saw the way Aksshara held abhi and she it hinted nothing less than their reunion to her...

Arohi twisted her lips at the sight...

Ahhh... vo kya hain a akshu...I am tired of playing side role to your romantic story.... She showed her hands on how akshara held abhi...

Akshu realised she was holding abhi and quickly shrugged of hiss hand and got back making arohi laugh and mock them more..

Misunderstandings are between you two na....?? phir hurt meri Ru kyu hue?? Its ironic that you two forgot all the shit that happened between you two and live happily, but I don't think my Ru will be able to forget what you did with her today....

C'mon yaar aru I was tensed and angry on you... abhi said to her casually...

Now I pushed Akshu silghtly ..tab toh tume gussa bhi aagaya tha..

Yeh sahi hai... arohi smiled...

Dekho..Now Don't manipulate Ru..ok She is a small child.... Abhi said..

Arohi took steps infront of him with fire burning down her eyes.... Small Child glad you remembered... she clapped seeing him...

She cried her lungs out..aur yeha uski poppy ko uski fikar hi nahi hai...vahan meri bachi raat raat baar tumhari wait kar rahi thi.... Before abhi could interrupt..Arohi continued even in a louder voice...

I agree you were in a mess but this is not the way you speak to my daughter you get it... she said scaring him...

Aaru ..yeh bade papa hai uski... akshu started....

Chup ...tum chup raho arohi retorted seeing her ....

This mess concerns you four you Akshara the great mahan..annd you abhi The man who wants it like he needs and the child abhir and that innocent man Abhinav..So...mujhe aur meri beti mat kasito...

I know you guys just cannot do it..like abhi bhi Mr.the Perfect Abhimanyu Birla ko lagta hai I manipulated Akshu...and maa..and Ru even cried..so you just cannot keep your things off me..isliye sirf isliye...I am taking ru on a vacation...

Vacation?? Abhi exclaimed...

Haan..yes the same one you promised your jaan and aur kya you call her " dil" to go before Shimla and the same one you completely forgot about...I am going with her..and she is already upset with you, I know you don't care about her anymore...now that "Your akshu and your son " has come..

But I can't ignore her na..her pain..her tears...main maa hoon uski... her eyes immediately watered..

But she was quick to wipe it.. Isliye I am going with her..ab toh koi kisko manipulate nahi kar raha hoga na...Mr.Abhimanyu???

No, I wanted to confirm, otherwise tell me who else will manipulate I will take them also with me... she grunted...

You get this mess straight..or not for Hell I care..... she said and stormed out of the room..

She rushed to the mansion and packed her backs and got Ru and started out ...

All during her car journey ..Arohi was worried about only one thing, How to explain that her poppy will not be with her like he used be anymore...given when she had clearly stated that she cannot share him with anyone...

Arohi sighed while she ruflled the hairs of her Ru who was silently sleeping on her shoulder...

**************************

Next part Aru and Ru moments ...

How did you like today's part??

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up!!