11

You do not know Arohi...she is like that...she wants attention that's it... came a voice ....

Abhinav turned back...and it was abhimanyu....

Abhinav smirked at him and neared him. ... Making abhi take a few steps back....

Abhinav saw abhi going back and smirked a little evil....

Kya??? Abhinav let down a sarcastic chuckle.....and ruffled his hairs....

Aur tum ???...abhinav went around abhimanyu staring him.....

You come from nowhere and take my family away ...tumahare baare main kya keh diya jaaye...?!? He wondered....

It's my family .... abhimanyu growled back....

Abhinav laughed uncontrollably with all sarcasm and pain .....

Aapka?? Bhaiji..aapna maazikiya bahot ho....mene kaha tha na ....and laughed sending chills down their spines ....

Abhimanyu was no doubt the strongest and fittest one than abhinav...but somehow today...abhinav seemed to be more agitated and it looked like one blow from abhinav abhimanyu would fall down to the ground all dead...

His hurt his angst ...had made him look more vulnerable...he was not the sweet tour guide abhimanyu and akshara knew anymore.....

It was like some beast had entered into him...and he would rampage anytime.... without any warning and destroy everything up....

His heart had broken into multiple pieces and it seemed it was now ready to scar the ones who caused it...

Dekho abhinav I know ....bade papa started in a consoling tone .....

Abhinav turned in a jiff startling bade papa...

U know?? Nearing his face, aapko patha hai??? Abhinav yelled....

Manish bit his lips in fright....

Abhinav ji...aap....akshara spoke .....

Abhinav quickly walked in a moment and grabbed akshara's chin.....

For the first akshara felt uncomfortable in abhinav's presence....

While abhinav forced her face to see him...akshara desperately wanted not to face him....

Abhimanyu got all worked up and came from behind.....but abhinav quickly turned and gave him a tight slap and held akshara's face again.....

Husband and wife milke....logo ko use karto ho... He gripped her cheeks tight....

Manish neared him.....hey!!! Abhinav yelled......scarring him to death....

What do think people are?? Who do you think You people are?? He yelled and left her cheek in force...his hands were imprinted on her cheeks...

Abhi got back at him....how dare you touch my akshu???he was about to slap him back..but abhinav ....got his hand at the nic of time...and laughed ....

Meri akshu??? Aaahhhhh.....he laughed hysterically....

Tee hai ....aksharaji Tera...par abhir na....abhinav came near abhimanyu's face....mera beta hai....

You can't have it all Mr.abhimanyu birla....and that's life....

And aksharaji... He smiled at her walked near her ...his aura terrified her and she took some steps backwards ....

Decide karlo .....you need your lover Abhimanyu or my son???and I promise jab hum Shimla jayenge na....I promise we will be back to normal like this never happened......